Destined to Keep Cumming Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally milked to the point of no return, the head of his cock jerked, swelled and erupted filling Emma's tight pussy with lashings of cum. Within milliseconds of his cock twitching, a scream filled the car. A combined scream of ecstasy at the feeling of climax and agony as Emma's pussy actually bit down on his manhood.

It was feeding time and boy how Emma was enjoying the sensation. She was feeding on his cock, draining it for all she was worth, making a satisfying meal out of his ejaculation. On and on he went, a stream of cum filling her pussy as he came and came again.

The car was a cacophony of noise. The lad himself now screaming in pure pleasure as he enjoyed, maybe endured, the longest climax of his young life. At the same time Emma herself was crying out in ecstasy as she began cumming herself. Actually, cumming was an understatement, it was better than cumming. The euphoria of the lad's climax was flowing through her veins, pumping out of his manhood as her pussy continued to clamp down, to feed.

Her whole body was on fire.

A couple of minutes and she was done. Her grip on the cock released and she pulled herself off, expecting more than a dribble of cum to follow his cock out of her. It didn't happen though. For all he'd filled her full of jizz there was none left to dribble out. Emma climbed out of the car then turned to look at the young lad, lying there in an almost semi-conscious state. His face was a picture of pleasure, a permanent smile across his face. He was breathing raggedly and between breaths muttering something. Emma listened carefully but couldn't quite catch what he was saying. She decided that now was the time to make her escape.

Retrieving her panties she put them back on and rearranged her skirt. Ten minutes later and she was back in her car on the way home. For the first time in ages she had satisfied the urge.

Back home, she walked into the living area and was greeted by Steffi.

"Where've you been? I was worried."

"Oh, sorry. Just had to nip out. A few things to take care of," replied Emma, a grin like a Cheshire Cat across her face.

"Whatever," came a sarcastic doubting reply "anyway, looks like you had a good time wherever you went. You've got a smile like the cat which ate the cream."

"If only she knew," thought Emma.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The following morning, a couple walking on the edge of The Downs came across a car parked deep in the woods. Nothing so unusual, apart from the occupant. It was a young lad in a state of undress, muttering deliriously. Something about having been taken by the devil's daughter herself.

Later that evening the two women watched the local news. It was the same old stories of nothing really happening. Some bad driving, a little petty theft, closure of a local library and finally the story of the lad found semi-clothed in the woods. Both were spurred into attention by the story, but for totally different reasons.

For Steffi it had to be one of those glory hunting stories. A bored youth looking for a bit of excitement and to be the centre of attention. How far would people go these days just to get on the news?

Emma, though, knew different. What had she done? What was she now? She needed to find out, to find out quickly. There had to be a rational explanation . . . a physical explanation . . . . a medical explanation. That was it, maybe a visit to her doctor would help give her some explanation as to why she was behaving like this.

Already Emma expected that it would only be a matter of days before the urge returned.

To be continued

12