Destined to Keep Cumming Ch. 05

Story Info
Emma learns of her destiny to become a Succubus, what next?
4.1k words
4.61
12.3k
7
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © October 2017 by CiaoSteve

CiaoSteve reserves the right to be identified as the author of this work.

This story cannot be published, as a whole or in part, without the express agreement of the author other than the use of brief extracts as part of a story review.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

Author's Notes

Foreword #1 : All characters in this series are over 18

Foreword #2 : This is pure fantasy and should be read as such. It is not intended to be factual and could not happen in real life . . . . well at least I would expect it could not happen, but maybe you can prove me wrong

Foreword #3 : This is part 5 of "Destined to Keep Cumming". Although there is a little recap at the start of the story, you may want to read the earlier parts to get up to speed with the journey so far

Foreword #4 : No sex at all in this chapter, apologies but it had to happen one day. This chapter is all about setting the context for what is to come.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Emma Wilkes, a university research assistant was finding her world turning upside down. It all started after an encounter with a modern day vampire as she continued her studies on the history behind Bram Stoker's Dracula. It was an encounter though which delivered much more than it originally promised. Transfixed by his charm and good looks, Emma had invited him on and ended up being fucked by the same. Deep in the throes of orgasm she had felt the vampire's bite, those sharp teeth digging into her neck.

Initially treating them with contempt, Emma now realised that his parting words on that eventful evening may just have a little more truth behind them than she could ever have imagined.

"Remember this, my girl. If a vampire bites you mid orgasm then you are destined to cum forever more. That, my dear is the consequence you will have to live with.

When I say cum forever I mean forever. Not instantly but eventually. You'll find desires you never knew you had, but, for each that you satisfy another will take its place, only greater and stronger. And so it will go. The question is how long you can last."

Over the weeks Emma had succumbed to urges inside, urges which indeed were getting greater every time. Initially she was taken surprise by the suddenness of each urge, the immediate and desperate need to cum. The urge came and just had to be dealt with, at work, at work again and then at home with her lodger. It wasn't enough though and Emma soon found out that only a cock inside would relieve the urge, relieve her urge but at the same time had some surprising effects on her partner in crime. Her first conquest, a young lad out dogging, ended up semi-delirious after he had cum hard inside her.

Trying to find out a rational reason for her behaviour, Emma had visited a Harley Street consultant. He hadn't identified any medical cause, relating her condition to a naturally tight pussy. The consultant had a lucky escape when the urge built once more and Emma decided to convince him otherwise, lucky only that she was disturbed before she could finish with him.

Now, back home and parked up under a moonlit sky, Emma had remembered the other words from that initial night. The command that she had to return to her vampire every full moon. This time, Emma was going to follow that command and maybe Vincent could provide an explanation.

There was a complication though. Steffi, Emma's lodger, had revealed her secret. Her secret desire to be one with Emma.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Emma stared at the moon as she walked the short distance from her car to the door. It could only be a day or two before the full moon and now her mind was playing Vincent's words over and over, like a broken record.

"Finally, to me, you will return every full moon with or without your willing replacement."

To be honest, she'd blocked this piece of his parting words out of her mind. It was now though, with the urges ruling her life and with no rational explanation, that she knew she needed to act. Emma hoped that finally Vincent could throw some light on what was happening to her, what she had become.

Quietly Emma opened the door and crept inside. She had hoped that Steffi would have turned in for the night and that she could slink off to her own room without having to answer the obvious set of questions. It wasn't to be. As Emma walked into the living area, there was Steffi sitting on the sofa waiting for her to return.

"You're back Emma, I was getting a bit worried as it was getting late." came Steffi's greeting.

"Sorry Steffi. I had to go to London and things just took a little longer that I had expected. But I'm here now."

"Is everything OK Emma?"

Emma laughed, a fake laugh but a laugh all the same. "Yes, of course, just a routine appointment."

"Are you sure? You wouldn't be hiding anything from me?"

Steffi tapped at the cushion on the sofa next to where she was sitting, hinting to Emma that she wanted her to sit down.

"Look, it's me Emma. You can confide in me. You left without your mobile and whilst you were out it rang several times. In the end I took the liberty of answering as it was obviously something important, I hope you don't mind. It was a clinic in London, advising that your consultant was unavailable. I had no way of letting you know though as your mobile was here and you were already on your way."

Steffi was showing more than a hint of worry in her voice.

"You mean so much to me Emma. You would tell me if something was wrong, wouldn't you?"

It was exactly what Emma was fearful of. That obvious question. The one she would just have shrugged off as nothing important. But this was Steffi, and even Emma herself had to admit that she had more than a soft spot for the girl. It was just that life had become so complicated in the recent weeks. There was no way she could lie, not even a little white lie, but how was she going to explain?

Emma sat down next to Steffi, looked her in the eyes and took her hand in hers.

"Steffi, you know I like you . . . " Emma started "shit . . . what am I saying . . . I'm sorry Steffi, like is not the word. I meant to say . . . love you . . . but as I told you the other night, life is just a little complicated at the moment."

Emma squeezed Steffi's hand and, opening up her own arms encouraged her to come closer. She did just that, leaning across and nestling her head into Emma's shoulder. Emma wrapped her arm around her young lodger, holding her tight.

"Look Steffi, I'll try to explain but you need to understand that I really don't know what's happening any more. Please don't take it the wrong way though, nothing I tell you affects my feelings for you."

"I won't," came a timid reply "I just need to know that there is nothing wrong."

Emma took a deep breath before starting.

"Steffi, where to start? You know I had a research project studying Dracula."

Steffi nodded, listening attentively.

"Well, it wasn't going so well and I was about to give up when I was given a final lead. I went to see him in the hope that he could help me with my study. He did more than that though. I don't know what it was, his eyes, his voice, his charm, whatever it was we ended up spending the night together."

"What? You slept with him?"

"Yes, you could put it that way. I was infatuated and let him have his way with me, but that was only half the story. He was good and I came hard but as I came he bit me."

"What?"

"Yes, you heard. He bit me."

Emma lifted up her hair and pointed out the two faint puncture wounds were she had been bitten.

"Look, you can just about see the marks where his teeth sank in. Steffi, he was a vampire and as he left his parting words were a portent of what would happen. He said I would need to cum time and again, each time more than the last. I thought nothing of it until a few weeks back and then the urges started. First at work and then that evening here when you joined in. But that was just the start. Remember the lad on the news? The one who was half delirious about having fucked the devil?"

Steffi nodded.

"Well, that was me. I just needed sex, needed a cock. It didn't matter who or where but I just needed it. He was the one I found, but when he came everything went strange. It was almost like I was eating him from inside, draining him from his cock. You have to believe me Steffi. I couldn't make up a story like this but I really don't know what's happening to me."

Again Steffi just nodded, and Emma continued.

"So yesterday I went to see a consultant to try and find out what was happening. It was meant to be a woman consultant but as you know she wasn't available. I saw a man instead and he gave me a full bill of health. That was when it started again, the urge, the urge to feed on his cock also. I nearly did the same but, maybe luckily for him, I was disturbed and left before doing too much."

Emma paused for a minute to judge Steffi's reaction, then continued.

"So, you see Steffi, life is just a bit complicated. None of them, apart from you, meant anything but they were something I just had to do. I don't know why but now I have these urges and, when they come, there is only one way to satisfy them. You do believe me, don't you Steffi. I really don't want to lose you."

Steffi snuggled in close.

"Emma, I am worried about you but I still love you. Between us we'll get through this. Let me help you."

Emma kissed her on the forehead.

"You're so sweet Steffi, that's what I love about you. I think I need to do this alone. Vincent, that was his name, is the only one who can help me. He told me to come back each full moon, which is tomorrow or the day after. I need to do this and hopefully then I'll know what is going on and what I can do about it."

"Emma, I understand but please let me help where I can. It would mean so much."

The two women snuggled up on the sofa, eventually falling asleep in each others arms.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The full moon was indeed two days later. It was a case of deja vu as Emma set off in the twilight hours, making the drive to Vincent's place and arriving just as the sun faded into obscurity. She walked the short distance from the parking area, through the trees and towards the house. This time though was a little different to the last. Yes, the woods were illuminated in a silver glow casting eerie shadows wherever you looked, but everything was quiet. Not a single noise, almost as if everything was keeping its distance from the young woman.

Emma reached the house and approached the already open door, noticing the familiar orange glow of the fire as it filtered out through the open door. She didn't even knock but simply walked into the house, hearing the telltale sound as the door shut behind her. Emma spun round to see Vincent standing right behind. He was just how she remembered him, tall, dark and intoxicating in equal measures.

"Ahhh, my dear Emma Wilkes, I was expecting you. Actually I was expecting you several weeks back at the last full moon but you didn't come."

"Vincent . . . I'm sorry. At the last full moon life still seemed normal so I didn't think anything about it."

"Interesting. I guess life isn't so normal now given that you are here. I guess you have lots of questions and I guess you think I have the answers. Am I wrong?"

Emma shook her head.

"Come my girl, follow me upstairs and we'll get ourselves a little more comfortable. Then I'll see if I have the answers you desire."

Vincent led the way and Emma followed, climbing the main staircase and entering the library on the first floor. Emma remembered the room from her first visit, but why had he brought her back here? The walls were lined with floor to ceiling bookcases crammed to the rafters with books of all ages. In the middle of the room was a circular table and around it stood four vintage leather chairs. A tray of hot drinks on the table told her that she was truly expected that evening.

"Take a seat my dear, grab yourself a drink and ask away."

Emma sat down and thought for a minute. For sure she had many questions but there was one which came to the top of the list, time after time. Could she simply ask the obvious? What harm would it do?

"Tell me Vincent . . . . tell me . . . . what have I become?"

Vincent laughed, a wry condescending laugh as he walked around the library.

"Oh my dear Emma, you haven't become anything . . . ."

Emma sat silent, her eyes transfixed as they followed him around the room, not expecting that answer.

". . . . you are still becoming."

She was nonplussed with his sarcasm and felt like telling him where to go, but she still needed answers.

"Let me guess. First came the desire to cum, at a moments notice. It didn't matter what with or where but you just had to cum."

"Yes," agreed Emma.

"Then the desires increased in frequency and you found you needed something just a little bigger to satisfy them."

"Yes," agreed Emma once more, remembering the dildo she had bought.

"Then that wasn't enough and the urge became a hunger. A deep burning hunger which could only be satisfied with a hard cock. Am I right?"

Emma was shocked at the accuracy of his narrative. "Yes, but I think you missed one thing," she retorted.

"Oh that . . . yes I forgot to say the effect it had on the cockholder, how he screams, a mix of ecstasy and agony, as he cums, and how he's left in a delirious heap when you've finished. Is that what you wanted me to tell you?"

"B. . . but . . . how did you know?"

Vincent didn't answer. He started rummaging on one of the bookcases and pulled out a large old leather bound volume. He blew the dust off the top and dropped it on the table in front of the young woman.

"If you really desire an answer Emma, you'll find it in there."

Emma picked up the weighty tome and read the cover. Faded gilt letters spelled out the title of the book . . . . "Mythical Beasts, Devils and Daemons". She noticed a small slip of paper poking out of the top about two thirds of the way into the book. It was almost an open invitation on where to start and Emma wasn't going to look a gift horse in the eye. She put the book down and opened to that exact page.

Emma stared, reading slowly, her mouth aghast as she digested the page. There was a picture of a mythical, scantily dressed woman oozing carnal temptation. In the background was a naked man, laying presumably asleep on a bed. She read the text:

Succubus

A mythical female daemon of most wondrous interest. Those unfortunate enough to encounter the fabled Succubus art tempted with erotic suggestions, preying on their inner most dreams. The Succubus is free at night, targeting thoseth sleeping into sexual intercourse, but some Succubi art rumoured to prey during thoseth hours of sun. The daemon seeks sexual intercourse for one desire only and that is to consume, for the Succubus feeds beest milking the soul of that victim through his cumming, draining that gent of seed and once drained devouring his life eke. For those that succombeth to temptation their fate is very much in the hands of the temptress and how much the lady decideth to devour.

Finally Emma put the book down. She had an answer, however far fetched she had an answer and an answer which did match with her experiences over the last few weeks.

"So . . . " she started nervously "this is what I am? You've made me into one of these?"

"Oh Emma, you might as well say it," replied Vincent. "Yes . . . . you are one of these as you so nicely put it . . . . you are a Succubus, or at least you will be. The transformation usually takes a few months so to be honest you are still transforming. There, is that what you wanted to hear?"

There was a pause as Emma took in what she had just listened to. It was far fetched but it actually made sense, there were so many parallels with what had been happening to her over the last few weeks. Was it a shock or a relief? Emma just didn't know. She had an answer but an answer she couldn't quite relate to, at least not yet. Finally Emma plucked up courage to ask once more.

"So, you said I could reverse the changes if I found another to take my place."

"Ah, yes, that is true. But maybe I forgot to say that you only had a short time to do this. I would say you still have until the second next full moon, but if you pass that then the changes will be irreversible and you will forever be as you are. Do you understand Emma?"

She nodded, suddenly hit by the gravity of her position. She had some serious thinking to do and it needed to start now.

"OK, Vincent. I need some honest answers. If I find another to take my place then will I be back to normal?"

"Well, how can I put it. Physically yes but emotionally I guess that is down to you. Could you live with what you've done or could you live with what you would have lost? I cannot answer that one, only you can. I suspect you are now on a journey of exploration, understanding your sexual side, and I suspect deep down you are enjoying it. Am I right?"

The lack of an immediate answer was just as good as a yes.

"That's not important Vincent. So, if I choose not to bring another then what do I have to look forward to?"

"Now, that's a much deeper question. Physically you're not going to change much more but behaviourally and mentally is another question. Your desires will grow but you will learn, maybe you already have learnt, how to control them. Your appetite will change to the point where the only food which satisfies is a long hard sausage down below, if you pardon the pun."

"OK," Emma nodded in agreement "that's already happening but it's no big deal."

"Ah, but that's only the start. At the moment you are like a toddler, simply nibbling at your food, taking a little, feeling full and then taking a little more. Toddlers grow into adults and that's what you need to realise. You will need to eat regularly and eat more at each sitting. What you need to remember though is the more you feed the weaker he becomes, as you drain his cum and then his life. Eat too long and the effects are irreversible for your lover, even to the point of expiration. Don't worry he would die happy, but die he might. So that will be your choice, eat once long and hard with the obvious risks or eat often and shorter. Either way you will soon get a reputation and find you are living on the run. So you must decide whether that is the life you want for yourself or indeed whether that is the life you want to pass to another."

"And what if I choose not to eat? Will I starve myself?"

"Mmmm, you know that's a question I've never been asked before, but I've never seen a starving Succubus or even a Succubus who's struggling for the next meal. We've spoken a lot of the physical and the behavioural but not yet of the mental. Your powers of seduction will become much more sophisticated. Maybe you already encountered some of them. It usually starts with your smell, the smell of your sex infused with potent pheromones. Those most desperate will be seduced by your smell alone."

Emma cut in.

"So that explains the lad in the woods and how he went from nervous teenager to eager lover."

"Then there is the taste. If the smell alone doesn't do the trick then the taste of your sex or the effects of your juices on exposed skin is the next level and will seduce all but the most resistant."

"Yes, yes, that's the consultant. He resisted until I ran my pussy up and down his cock."

12