Destined to Keep Cumming Ch. 07

Story Info
Emma rides a cock as Steffi watches and a decision is made.
7.9k words
4.67
15.4k
9

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © December 2017 by CiaoSteve

CiaoSteve reserves the right to be identified as the author of this work.

This story cannot be published, as a whole or in part, without the express agreement of the author other than the use of brief extracts as part of a story review.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

Author's Notes

Foreword #1 : All characters in this series are over 18.

Foreword #2 : This is pure fantasy and should be read as such. It is not intended to be factual and could not happen in real life . . . . well at least I would expect it could not happen, but maybe you can prove me wrong.

Foreword #3 : This is part 7 of "Destined to Keep Cumming". Although there is a little recap at the start of the story, you may want to read the earlier parts to get up to speed with the journey so far.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Emma Wilkes, a university research assistant was finding her world turned upside down. It had all started after an encounter with a modern day vampire as she continued her studies on the history behind Bram Stoker's Dracula. It was an encounter though which delivered much more than it originally promised. Transfixed by his charm and good looks, Emma had invited him on and ended up being fucked by the same. Deep in the throes of orgasm she had felt the vampire's bite, those sharp teeth digging into her neck.

Initially treating them with contempt, Emma now realised that his parting words on that eventful evening may just have a little more truth behind them than she could ever have imagined.

"Remember this, my girl. If a vampire bites you mid orgasm then you are destined to cum forever more. That, my dear is the consequence you will have to live with.

When I say cum forever I mean forever. Not instantly but eventually. You'll find desires you never knew you had, but, for each that you satisfy another will take its place, only greater and stronger. And so it will go. The question is how long you can last."

With no rational explanation for her behaviour, and under the light of a full moon, Emma had returned to see her vampire once more in the vain hope that he could explain what was happening to her. And explain he did. Emma was transforming from your average girl next door to insatiable succubus.

Back home she had confided in her housemate Steffi and tried to explain all. Steffi though was less than convinced and finally Emma had decided that a little demonstration was in order. So followed another night of lesbian sex. The only problem though was, rather than showing Steffi the evil she was becoming, all Emma had done was further strengthen their bonds through a wild night of passion.

She had one last idea in mind though, which was to feed on an unexpecting cock there and then in front of her housemate. Maybe then Steffi would understand and maybe then Emma would be able to make her decision.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The next morning Emma sat in the kitchen pondering over her bowl of cereal. Steffi hadn't emerged yet so she had plenty of time to think.

So, the evening before hadn't quite gone to plan. Yes, Emma had confided in her housemate and, yes, she had the brilliant idea of showing her first hand, OK first pussy may be more apt, exactly what she had become. It hadn't been exactly difficult as Steffi was a willing participant in the first place. A session on the bed scissoring had brought Steffi to a huge orgasm and her first encounter with a feeding pussy.

This wasn't what Emma was pondering. She was more amazed by what happened next and Steffi's reaction. Expecting the young woman to be disgusted with proceedings, her reaction couldn't have been further from the mark, and it was these words which Emma played over and over in her mind.

"Awesome, that was fucking awesome . . . I've never cum so hard in my life . . . the way you clamped down holding me in was amazing . . . if only you could fuck me like that every night I'd be in heaven."

And to make matters worse Emma, in the heat of the moment, had suggested that they repeat their exploits that coming night. Only this time it wouldn't be a lesbian affair between friends. Now though, she was having second thoughts as she really did cherish her relationship with Steffi and didn't want to do anything more to put it at risk. For sure once Steffi had seen her feeding, or more to the point had witnessed what happened when she fed, she would have been repulsed by the creature she called her lover.

Emma could only hope that her housemate had changed her mind about going ahead. She didn't have long to wait as there were tell tale footsteps on the stairs. Steffi walked into the kitchen and headed over to where Emma was sitting. She was still dressed in that almost see through camisole that she had worn the night before, leaving nothing at all to the imagination, not even a pair of knickers underneath. Steffi stood behind Emma, leant forward and wrapped her arms around her lover's shoulders. She whispered gently in Emma's ear.

"Thank you so much Emma. Last night was wonderful. I do love you."

She squeezed tight around Emma's shoulders before continuing.

"So, what is the plan for tonight?"

Emma was surprised, almost shocked. There was no repulsion with the idea and Steffi was almost enthusiastic in the way she spoke. Emma's get out of jail card had suddenly disappeared into thin air. She racked her brain thinking about how to respond. If nothing else, she had to buy a little time.

"Steffi," she paused slightly before continuing "what I said last night, I'm not sure it is a good idea."

"Oh no, Emma. You're not getting out of it that easily. You promised me a show, and a couple of plump cocks to boot. And more than that, you want me to understand, don't you?"

It was true, Emma did want Steffi to understand what she was going through. Why though was she being so enthusiastic about it?

"So, my darling lover," it was Steffi who continued "what's the plan? You can't back down on a promise. I'm off shopping this morning but I want something to look forward to when I get back."

Emma was gobsmacked. There was no getting out of it. She threw options around in her head.

Dogging again? . . . nope, there was no guarantee of finding anyone suitable and what's more she did want to protect Steffi's reputation.

The local pub? . . . again nope, too close to home.

The university? . . . risky, but it may just work. After all how many students are there who aren't up for a quick fuck? It was then that the inspiration hit. Steffi could choose who she wanted to be fucked. What better way to demonstrate her control over any man. If Steffi chose the unexpectant participant then there could be no way it was a set up. It would take a day or two to organise but by then Emma knew she would be more than ready for her next meal.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Later that afternoon Steffi returned from her shopping trip, laden down with bags. She disappeared upstairs, shopping in tow, before returning back down some twenty minutes later. Emma was busy cooking and initially didn't turn around at the sound of her housemate's footsteps on the wooden stairs.

"So, my sexy succubus," Steffi was almost being sarcastic in the way she addressed Emma "what's the plan for tonight?"

Emma spun around, a little peeved at the way that her housemate was taking the mick. She stopped dead in her tracks, staring at the image standing in front of her. There across the open plan kitchen, towards the foot of the stairs, was a rather sassy, sexy Steffi. She was dressed in a black tube dress, covering her from just above her ample breasts to mid way down her thighs. The fabric clung to Steffi's body, exaggerating every curve. Finishing off the effect was a pair of black gladiator sandals with straps winding their way up her legs to just below the knees.

"Steffi . . . " stuttered a surprised Emma "you look fabulous."

"I hoped you'd like it," replied Steffi giving a quick twirl.

The view from behind was almost as good as the one from in front, Steffi's cute bottom was beautifully shaped by the stretch of the fabric.

"So . . . what is the plan for tonight?"

"Look Steffi, I've been thinking about it and . . ."

There was a sternness in the way Steffi interrupted.

"I've already told you Emma, there's no getting out of it. After all I've bought this dress specially for tonight. If we're gonna do this then I'm sure gonna look good."

"Yes, I hear you, but as I said I've been thinking about it. We will do it but maybe not tonight. Here's my idea."

Steffi sat herself down at the kitchen table and was joined a moment later by Emma.

"So, we're still going to do this but I want to make sure we don't put your reputation on the line. That probably rules out a knee jerk reaction to rush out tonight. What I thought is that we needed to be more in control of what we arrange. Now, Steffi, let me ask you a question. Where are we likely to find a ready supply of receptive men?"

There was a moments pause before Steffi responded.

"A bar?"

"Close, try again," came the reply.

"A sports club?"

"Again, close . . . but I have a much better idea. How about the university?"

"What!"

"Yes, the university. It's full of virile young men so I'm sure we'll have no problem finding a couple of willing participants."

"I guess so," came a nervous reply.

"But that would be too easy," continued Emma. "So here's the deal. You get to choose who you want to fuck and who you want me to fuck; your choice. Someone you like, someone you don't, or if you really prefer we could both fuck the same cock. You choose and I'll make it happen."

It was Steffi now who was a little hesitant.

"I'm not sure Emma. That brings it really close to home. Let me have a think about it."

"OK, but don't take all year," Emma laughed.

"There is one thing though," continued Steffi.

"Yes?"

"So . . . what's the plan for tonight?"

With that question Steffi reached down and eased up the hem of her dress revealing her naked mound.

"I've gone to all this trouble and you've not arranged anything. I guess there's only one thing for it."

Steffi smiled then continued.

"Now, where do you keep that vibrator of yours?"

Another pause.

"Oh, and I'll be expecting you to join me. Upstairs, now!!!"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The week passed and still there was no decision from Steffi. That said, it hadn't been an uneventful week though. What had started as a one-off intimate encounter was now becoming more frequent and already that week the two housemates had spent a couple of evenings together in the throes of lustful sex.

In between, Emma had nipped out discreetly for another feeding session. She had returned to the dogging woods, the site of her first conquest. This time though she held her willpower and fed just enough to keep the hunger at bay but not to raise any suspicions.

The next weekend arrived but still no response yet from Steffi. Emma was conscious that time was passing quickly and before long the next full moon would be upon her. She only had two full moons left to make her decision and for sure she didn't want to be in last chance saloon. Emma decided it was time to push the issue and arranged for the two of them to have a night out. There was a band playing at a pub near to the university and for sure there were going to be plenty of students around. Maybe that would give Steffi some inspiration, or maybe Emma would just have to take matters into her own hands and pick for herself.

The pub was a typical student haunt. Not the sort of place you would pop to for a relaxing Sunday lunch. It was a fairly starkly decorated place with a bar along the back wall of a rather large room. The room itself was made up of numerous tables, almost a bit bier-keller in style radiating forward from the bar. Then at the front was a small clear area, maybe for dancing, and finally a stage where the band was playing. OK, so playing was maybe an exaggeration but at least they were making some noise. It turned out to be a heavy rock band, thrash metal by the sound of it.

When the two housemates arrived the evening was still young. Emma had parked up at the university and the two had walked over to the pub. They had already decided to sleep over in Emma's campus room so that they could at least have a drink or two. The pub was almost empty when they walked in, which was not surprising given the cacophony of noise coming from the stage. They grabbed a couple of beers and took a table in one corner, ideally sited to could keep an eye on the whole room.

"Maybe this wasn't such a good idea," Emma retorted as they tried to blank out the noise.

"What?" came the unsurprising reply.

"I said, maybe this wasn't such a good idea," Emma practically shouted.

"Oh, I dunno," came the reply "the night is still young and at least the beer is cheap."

The place did become busier as the evening went on and by the end of the second session from the band was around half full. It was Steffi's turn to get the beers in and she meandered her way through the crowds to get to the bar. There were one or two who she recognised but not really close enough to want to spend the evening chatting. The bar itself was around two deep as everyone else had the same idea to grab a drink between sessions, maybe because this was the only time you could actually make yourself heard above the din.

It was whilst Steffi waited in line that she became aware that she was being watched. To the right of the bar were a group of what could only be called louts. They belonged to the university rugby club and thought themselves to be gods gift to womankind. For sure they had the build, and even the muscles to boot, but they were blessed with the wit and charm of a hod load of bricks. Steffi recognised one of them. He was a six foot four beast of a man, on the same course as Steffi but seldom came to lectures. She'd seen him around the campus, actually you couldn't miss an oaf like that, and always with an entourage of the cutest bimbos following him around.

Steffi picked up her two beers and was about to walk back to her table when she found her path blocked by said same beast.

"So, if it ain't teacher's little pet," came a louder than necessary voice.

"Out of my way Daniels, I've got better things to do that try and have a conversation with you."

"Two beers eh? Guess ginger nuts is here with you."

"Come on Daniels, now let me pass or else."

"Or else what? Is the little lessie gonna go running to teach? Oh I'm so scared."

"You know what Daniels? I've often wondered if you ever think about what you're going to say or if the shit falls out of your mouth naturally. Guess it just goes to show that your brain cells are in your balls and not your head. Now if you don't mind, you're getting just a tad boring. Why don't you run along to one of those bimbos who follow you around, you know the ones who make you look half intelligent. I've often wondered what they see in you. It's certainly not wit, charm and charisma."

"Ehh? Who needs charism. . . char . . . whatever, when your big enough to please anyone, if you know what I'm saying. That's what they want. Oh I nearly forgot, you wouldn't know what to do with it would you? Now run along, ginger nuts is getting lonely."

With that he moved away laughing as he returned to his clan. Steffi at the same time meandered her way back to the table, placing the beers down.

"Emma," she said, her voice still angry and direct.

"Is everything alright Steffi?"

"I've decided. You see the group over on the far side of the room?"

Emma stood up and discreetly took a look.

"The tall one with his back to you. He is the one. Take him and show me the what you can do. And to be honest, I wouldn't even mind if you ended up killing him."

"You mean Charlie Daniels?"

"Yes. I mean that full of himself oaf of a gorilla. He thinks he's god's gift and I'd love to see him taken down a peg or two."

Emma smiled. At last she had the chance to show Steffi just what she had become. As the two women left Emma made sure to catch Charlie's attention.

"Mr Daniels, fancy seeing you here."

"Oh hello, Miss Wilkes."

"Will I be blessed with your presence at my lecture on Wednesday?"

"Ugh, I guess so."

"Oh, I do hope you do more than guess. I've got something special planned and it would be a real shame for you to miss out. I think you'll really enjoy coming to this one. It'll be right up your street as we're going to be discussing the role of sex in literature. You never know Charlie, you might learn a thing or two."

"Eh Miss, I think you mean I might teach you a thing or two."

Emma left and headed off after Steffi. She could hear Charlie's hearty laugh, obviously a sign that he was pleased with his witty retort, fading into the distance.

Later that evening Emma explained her plan. She had picked Wednesday intentionally as the lecture was at the end of the afternoon. The topic for the day was to be sexuality in classic horror, with a particular focus on the mythical incubus and succubus. Assuming he had taken the bait from her earlier conversation then at the end of the lecture Emma would request that Charlie and Steffi remain back for a few minutes.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The days passed quickly and before they knew it Wednesday was upon them. Steffi had already decided that she was going to wear her new outfit, the black dress and gladiator sandals. The only difference from before is that she did have underwear under the dress. Emma on the other hand, so as not to raise suspicion, wore he usual attire for lectures; a button up white blouse and black knee length skirt.

The day passed without incident and finally the last session arrived. Emma stood at the front and surveyed the room. She laughed inside, amazed at how many had turned up for this particular session. Obviously the grapevine had done its work as the lecture theatre was almost full. People she recognised as being on her course and people she didn't. There was only one problem though. Daniels was nowhere to be seen. He'd obviously set the grapevine in motion but not actually taken the bait himself. Oh well, at least she had a decent size audience so she had better get on with the lecture.

Emma had been going for around five or six minutes, introducing the subject and the agenda for the coming hour, when the door to the lecture theatre creaked open. She paused for a moment and waited for the latecomer to arrive. A sigh of relief inside as a group of three youths walked in, two of which she didn't recognise but the third was Daniels. How Emma loved it when a plan came to fruition.

The lecture itself passed all too quickly. This time around Emma found she could add a lot more meaning to what was, for all intense and purpose, fairly dull content. The silence in the lecture theatre was particularly noticeable, a room full of students engrossed in the content. From examples of classic horror, to tales of the mythological incubus and then finally the succubus. The latter had caught everyone's attention; the way Emma presented her content had that added touch of realism. Finally she reached the end and the audience got ready to leave.

"Thank you, thank you. Just one thing before you all go. Charlie Daniels and Stephanie Duchamp, could I see you both before you leave. Everyone else, feel free to go."