Destined to Keep Cumming Ch. 09

Story Info
CONCLUSION : Unplanned encounter leads to a life on the run.
5.4k words
4.83
11.5k
6

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 07/26/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Copyright © January 2018 by CiaoSteve

CiaoSteve reserves the right to be identified as the author of this work.

This story cannot be published, as a whole or in part, without the express agreement of the author other than the use of brief extracts as part of a story review.

This is a work of fiction. The events described here are imaginary; the settings and characters are fictitious and are not intended to represent specific places or living persons.

Author's Notes

Foreword #1 : All characters in this series are over 18.

Foreword #2 : This is pure fantasy and should be read as such. It is not intended to be factual and could not happen in real life . . . . well at least I would expect it could not happen, but maybe you can prove me wrong.

Foreword #3 : This is part 9 of "Destined to Keep Cumming". Although there is a little recap at the start of the story, you may want to read the earlier parts to get up to speed with the journey so far.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Emma Wilkes, a university research assistant was finding her world turned upside down. It had all started after an encounter with a modern day vampire as she continued her studies on the history behind Bram Stoker's Dracula. It was an encounter though which delivered much more than it originally promised. Transfixed by his charm and good looks, Emma had invited him on and ended up being fucked by the same. Deep in the throes of orgasm she had felt the vampire's bite, those sharp teeth digging into her neck.

Initially treating them with contempt, Emma now realised that his parting words on that eventful evening may just have a little more truth behind them than she could ever have imagined.

"Remember this, my girl. If a vampire bites you mid orgasm then you are destined to cum forever more. That, my dear is the consequence you will have to live with.

When I say cum forever I mean forever. Not instantly but eventually. You'll find desires you never knew you had, but, for each that you satisfy another will take its place, only greater and stronger. And so it will go. The question is how long you can last."

With no rational explanation for her behaviour, and under the light of a full moon, Emma had returned to see her vampire once more in the vain hope that he could explain what was happening to her. And explain he did. Emma was transforming from your average girl next door to insatiable succubus.

Back home she had confided in her housemate Steffi and tried to explain all. Steffi though was less than convinced and finally Emma had decided that a little demonstration was in order. So followed another night of lesbian sex. The only problem though was that, rather than showing Steffi the evil she was becoming, all Emma had done was further strengthen their bonds through a wild night of passion.

She had one last idea in mind though, which was to feed on an unexpecting cock there and then in front of her housemate. Maybe then Steffi would understand and maybe then Emma would be able to make her decision. Steffi's reaction to that evening was not the expected one. Instead of being repulsed by what she had seen, Steffi had actually revealed a desire to become one and the same, a desire which hopefully was about to come to fruition after another visit to see Emma's vampire. Only time would tell.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The weeks after that last visit to Vincent were a tale of mixed emotions. Very quickly Emma realised she had not changed at all. The hunger returned and so did Emma, back to the dogging grounds of her first conquest. After the episode with the rugby player she was now being careful not to go too far and in effect was grazing, a little at a time on a frequent basis. Just enough for the willing participant to feel the euphoria of being milked by a succubus but no more. Emma had to be there for Steffi and couldn't afford to do anything untoward. She was very conscious that a life as a succubus could ultimately become a life on the run.

For Steffi though, it was a case of disappointment. Each day she would strip off in front of the mirror, looking for the telltale signs of a changing body shape; a narrowing of the waist at the same time balanced by an increase in breast size. Each day though was the same as the last. There was no difference. No worries, thought Steffi to herself, maybe the change in appetite comes first. But again there was no change in appetite; whether it be metabolic or sexual. She was eating just as much as before and she was as horny as ever. No change in either. She still had Emma and the two still made the most of every opportunity but Steffi knew it would only be a matter of time before her lover's new life took over.

Week by week Steffi's disappointment continued. For Emma though it was deja vu. If she reflected back on her own situation it had taken quite some time for the very first urge to manifest itself. Time though was what they didn't have as the next full moon was coming and Emma needed to decide whether or not another visit to Vincent was in order. It was a little over three weeks in when the subtlest of changes did appear, so subtle that Steffi didn't even notice. Emma though was all over it.

There had been a period of quite beautiful weather and one weekend the two had gone to the coast, hiring a caravan just outside of the town of Broadstairs in Kent. It was a place they visited fairly often. A typical quiet English seaside town, not yet overtaken by commercialism, with a relatively relaxed atmosphere. The highlight of the town though was Morelli's, an ice cream parlour founded in the thirties and now having a renaissance with its myriad of flavours of gelato. No visit to Broadstairs was complete without one of Morelli's famous deserts, and this visit was no different. Ice cream sundaes all round was the order of the day; pistachio and coffee for Emma with black forest and vanilla for Steffi. A usual day at Morelli's. Usual that was except that Emma ended up eating one and a half sundaes, with Steffi claiming that she just wasn't quite so hungry with the worry that nothing had happened since the visit to the vampire.

Inside Emma smiled to herself as she could see the signs even if her lover couldn't. There would be no need to visit Vincent again, of that Emma was certain.

And so it was, Steffi started on the same journey that Emma had followed some months back. The loss of appetite combined with a changing body shape. In Steffi's case though there was the slight narrowing at the waist but not really a noticeable increase in breast size, albeit there was an extra firmness in her melons along with larger, more sensitive nipples. It took several more weeks for the sexual urges to become visible, maybe due to the fact that the two women had already had an adventurous sex life. Vibrators, dildos, fingers and tongues were all part of their lesbian love life and found themselves put to good use on a more regular basis. To good use that was, until the day the question was asked.

"Emma?" enquired Steffi one evening "I think I'm ready, teach me the ways of the succubus. Teach me how to take a cock."

And so it was, over the coming months Emma taught and Steffi learnt. It was like being a child again, every experience a new one as Steffi became used to her changing body. She had a perfect tutor though. Lessons in seduction were the first step followed of course by lessons in feeding. It was a selection of local hotspots well known for dogging which were the playground for teacher and student. Each time a different location in a different area but each time with the same outcome, a satisfied succubus and a bewildered yet happy partner.

What the two didn't realise though was that they were beginning to get a cult status on local social media platforms. Some postings told of sex starved sirens tempting even the most wary to succumb to their charms. Others told of witches in the woods who would leave their victims in a state of bemusement. Still more gave graphic details of a pussy which bites back. Even the local press had picked up on the amount of noise being generated, despite its rather sordid nature. After all there was still one thing that sex did, and that was sell papers.

Finally the unthinkable happened and alongside one post came a rather dark grainy clip filmed from a dashcam discreetly located inside a car, facing inwards from the front seat to the back. It only lasted a couple of minutes but in it could be seen two women, a ginger haired slimly built woman along with a taller younger looking one. Both took it in turns to ride a young man in the back of the car, all the way to the end leaving him a wreck on the rear seat by the time they left. The clarity wasn't perfect but it was enough to raise suspicions as to who the women were. Little did they know but suddenly they were on the verge of being outed.

As usual the two had taken to one of their more favoured locations, an area of woodland discreetly hidden from traffic but frequently visited by the sex craved populous of the local area. This night was no different, and within minutes of arriving the two were approached by a middle aged, slightly overweight gentleman in a tatty old suit.

"Looking for something ladies?" he enquired.

There was a slyness in that voice, a slyness which instantly led itself to a level of distrust. There was just something about the guy which didn't add up. Who went dogging in a suit, even if it was a rather dog-eared one which had seen better days?

"Sorry," came Emma's reply "come again."

"You know," came his repose. "Two young women out on a twilight evening in a place like this. You must be looking for something. Why else would you be here?"

"So, are you offering?" came Emma's witty response.

"You know what, I might just have what you are wanting. What do you say, shall we go somewhere a little more discreet?"

The three walked off into the woods following a narrow path through the trees. The guy was unusually chatty though along the short walk.

"I'm John," he started, which in itself was odd as nobody used names in places like this. "Who do I have the pleasure of meeting?"

It was Steffi who responded without thinking. "Oh, I'm Steffi and this is Emma," she blurted out before Emma could stop her.

"Well, Steffi and Emma," he nodded towards each in turn as he called their names "you do need to be careful out at night. Haven't you heard the stories about the witches from the woods? Seem to have become legendary round here."

"You can't be serious," responded Emma in a rather sarcastic tone "witches in the woods? I think you've got an overactive imagination there."

Finally they entered a clearing deep in the woods, out of sight of any of the main paths. It was a small area of soft undergrowth in between a group of trees. On one side a blanket was already lying on the ground. Whoever he was he had obviously come prepared.

"So," came a teasing Emma "are you just going to talk all night or did you have other ideas? My friend here came to get a little action. She's a bit new to all this so if you weren't planning to get down and dirty then you'll excuse us if we look elsewhere."

"What do you take me for? Words are words but action is action. And, it's not like you're the witches from the woods, is it?"

John laughed at his wittiness. He was out here to get an exclusive on the noise doing the rounds on social media but instead he'd picked up a couple of young beauties to do the rounds with. It was every man's dream and John, for one, was not going to miss the chance. The scoop could come later. Before he had the chance to change his tune, Emma had sidled up to John and wrapped her arms around his shoulders. She lifted one leg up and wrapped it around the back of his, as if engaged in a surreal tango.

"Mmmmm," came the expected reply from John "what is that divine scent?"

Emma pulled herself up against his torso, leant to one side and whispered in his ear.

"That, John, is the sweet scent of a tight young pussy. More so, it is the sweet scent of a tight young pussy just waiting for you. Now, John, which one of us do you want? Young Steffi here or myself. Or are you man enough to take both of us?"

"Now there's a conundrum," he replied. "Why don't you decide for me whilst I get rid of this."

John walked towards the blanket and removed his jacket. He tossed it away to the side, and turned back to the two women, smiling.

"Decided yet?"

"Oh yes," replied Emma. "My young friend here thinks she will be too much for you. I told her not a chance and that you were man enough to take both of us."

With that Emma reached down for his groin sizing up his hidden manhood.

"Now though, I'm really not so sure. Reckon you can take Steffi and then myself in the same night? What do you think old man? Can you do it or will you die trying?"

Emma kissed him gently on the lips, tasting his salty skin and at the same time setting those little tingles of arousal loose in his head. There it was again, that sweet scent and John relaxed just a little more.

"Less of the old," came a reply "come on then Steffi, what are you waiting for?"

Steffi was already half way towards the blanket, accentuating the waddle of her backside as she walked. Finally there, she slipped off her shoes and lay down on her back She had a short skirt on which was soon hiked up to her waist as she spread her knees out, revealing a pair of black lace knickers beneath.

Steffi smiled. "Like what you see?" She winked at John as she slowly removed her knickers. "Go on then, you're not going to get far with those on are you?"

There was a sudden hesitancy from John, if that was even his real name.

"Emma," called out Steffi from the blanket "looks like the old dude here needs a little hand. Could you help him get his kit off?"

Emma did just that. It was like a scene from Dirty Dancing as Emma wrapped her body around his once more, hands working overtime as she relieved John of his shirt, trousers and then boxers. With each movement of her body the air was filled with her sweet scent and with each breath John took a little more deep inside. Suddenly his inhibitions were disappearing and John found himself ready to take these young beauties. He wasn't the most attractive that they'd ever seen, a slight middle aged spread showing a life full of excess, but an almost erect cock rose up from below the paunch of his belly and that was what they needed.

"Mmmm," called out Steffi "take a look at that big boy. Now, would you like me on top or underneath?" She licked her lips seductively and waited.

John never replied, but his actions told as much as words could ever do. He positioned himself between Steffi's outstretched legs letting his manhood rest over her young pussy lips. He could instantly feel the warmth emanating from inside, warmth, dampness and a surprising tingle. Within an instant his cock was harder than at any time he could remember.

"Come on then John," came the encouragement "don't just sit there, you know you want to put it inside. Go on then, if you want it then come and get it."

He didn't need asking twice and, suddenly with the vigour of a young man once more, he plunged his cock deep inside the young woman's pussy. Away he went, fucking Steffi mercilessly as if he was a man on a mission.

Emma left them to it, picking up his discarded clothes and placing them with his jacket. It was as she did this that she noticed an object which had slipped out of his jacket pocket; a notebook. Picking it up Emma opened the cover and read. It was an interesting read, full of notes and comments about his so called "witches of the woods". She rummaged inside the jacket and quickly found a dictation machine to boot, a label on the side clearly stating "property of The Gazette". So, John wasn't all he made himself out to be. That explained all the questions thought Emma to herself. She took a look at the dictation machine, an old cassette tape model, and noticed it had been running for some time presumably recording everything they had been saying.

Emma quickly removed the cassette from the recorder before placing that and the notebook back in his jacket. She returned to the lovers on the bed, knelt down close and watched as John continued to plough his cock in and out of Steffi's cunt. The peace and tranquillity of the clearing was now broken by the moans of a young woman approaching orgasm.

John's rhythm became a little more laboured as he slammed his cock into Steffi's dripping pussy. With every thrust he inched towards his own point of no return and with every thrust Steffi neared her climax. Finally it happened, one last hard thrust, a middle aged grunt and then a euphoric scream as his balls erupted and at the same time Steffi's pussy clamped down hard, the hidden teeth biting into his head and holding him deep inside. And there they would have stayed if it wasn't for Emma whispering in her lover's ear.

"This one's not all he makes out to be. He's a reporter so we'd better give him the story to end all stories. Let him go and let me have a little fun with him."

Reluctantly Steffi withdrew his manhood from her pussy and, with all her strength, pushed John off the top of her. He landed in a heap at the side, eyes closed, breathing deeply with a huge smile on his face. Steffi picked herself up. She was amazed, as usual, at the amount of cum she had taken and how not a single drop was leaking back down her legs. Steffi recovered her knickers and dressed once more, ready to watch whatever Emma had in store for him.

John lay there, still with his eyes closed, but now his breathing was recovering. Emma, who had ventured out commando style, was now perched over his hips, her own pussy resting on his still rock hard cock. John opened his eyes at the feel of another woman up against his manhood, that tingle back in his cock.

"Oh John," teased Emma "ready for round two?"

"Ughhh," came a mumbled reply.

"You know. You told us how you were man enough to take both of us."

"Ughhh, yes that's right."

"But there's something you didn't tell us, isn't there John."

"Wh . . what . . . I don't know what you're talking about."

"Don't you John? Does The Gazette mean anything to you? All those questions about witches in the woods. You're a reporter aren't you and you came looking to report on us didn't you. Well, let me give you that exclusive you wanted, the story to end all stories. Just one thing before I start . . . "

Suddenly John was all ears, this was what he came for and now he was getting his exclusive. He just hoped the dictation machine in his jacket was capturing all of this.

"We are not witches in the woods. The term you are looking for is succubi. I guess you could say you've met a couple of sex starved succubi. Now, let's see if you have what it takes to take the two of us."

"Wait . . . please . . . just a . . . mmmmm, so good."

Any objections he had were soon removed as Emma slid her juicy pussy lips up and down his shaft, smearing her juices over his rapidly sensitising manhood. If he had lost any of his previous erection it was soon back in effect, his cock feeling bigger than ever before, even more so than when he fucked young Steffi a matter of minutes earlier. Emma leant forwards, her hands resting on his chest as she whispered in his face.

"So John, what is it you want? Do you want to fuck the succubus? To tell the world how you did it and how good it was? Tell me! Tell me what you want!"

"Yes, Emma. Do it. Take me up inside your warm cunt and fuck me."

Emma sat back up, raised her hips and placed the tip of his cock at the entrance to her love canal. She waited there, with his cock in position.

12