Destiny

Story Info
Short story about a woman who has given up in love.
1.6k words
3.3
8.9k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Many thought they have experimented with the idea of love and sex but never felt the passion another can give. Is there really anyone out there that can give both to another and the same back? Sometimes thinking there is no hope and just wanting to give up, all emotions are pushed aside and just go on with life as best as they could.

Until one night, everything changed and she would never be the same again when she met him. He had piercing hazel eyes and a voice that just melted her away with bliss. Even though they only talked once in awhile with small talk she could not fight the feeling she had inside her that something was about to happen. Not knowing he had his sight on her for a while, he finally gave in for a night they would never forget.

They go back to his house wanting each other like no other before. As the woman walks over towards the couch, she sits next to the edge, focusing her eyes on him. He walks towards her; she can see his eyes slowly looking up and down her silky white long legs, as she is wearing a short black silk skirt. He notices her thin white top is unbutton half way exposing her breast while her long dark hair gently sits upon her chest heaving slowly. He slowly sits next to her, looking upon her red wet lips half way open. They look into each other's eyes, he notices her eyes get brighter with anticipation as she bites down on her lower lip. He leans forward into her, grabbing her by the hair gently pulling her head back exposing her long white neck. He gently kisses the nape of her neck as they lean onto the couch.

He puts his hand slowly up her skirt feeling her soft silky thighs, his lips start going up to her lips and they begin to kiss. She pulls him in tighter, her chest heaving rapidly and faster as her heart is pounding, while her hands start slowly going up his shirt. He suddenly stops and smiles, while still staring into her eyes, he takes off his shirt. As he is taking off his shirt, she slowly moves her hands up his thighs. He leans back onto her; he starts to feel every inch of her wet moist lips with his tongue. When he starts to feel her chest moving rapidly, she moves her hands to the middle of his back scraping her nails gently up and down his spine. He slowly lifts up his head, starring into her eyes with concern saying, "I don't want you to do anything you don't want to." She gives him a smile with ease then gently whispers in his ear, "I know . . . But I want to."

Giving a small grin, he gently lifts her up into his arms holding her tightly. She wraps her legs around his waist putting her arms around his neck, while sliding one of her hands through his short dark hair. Walking towards his bedroom, their tongues intertwine taking each of their ever-lasting breath of passion. As he lays her onto the bed, her nails lightly massages his neck then glides her hand into his hair. As he starts slowly unbuttoning her blouse exposing her black lace bra that lefts her breast with mass abundance. He takes off the bra revealing her soft flourished pink nipples; his hands begin caressing her breast turning them into hard candy for him to savor. As he notices her heart starts to race he wets his lips then begins tantalizing her nipple with pleasure that sends electrified shocks through her body.

As he starts to rise, she could feel him pulsing and throbbing between her legs; she pulls him in tighter while grinding into him. Lifting up his head he slowly starts kissing her neck gently and softly gliding his tongue down her neck. All the while, he hears her blood racing and pulsing through her veins as she breathes heavy giving a slight moan. She gently tugs onto his hair as her other hand slides down his back then between his legs. She unbuttons his pants with pure delight, while his hand slowly goes up her thigh grabbing her black thong slowly slipping it down. As he is taking them off his soft warm tongue makes way down her neck passing her bosom where he gets to her navel. He kisses her stomach while sliding off her silk skirt.

He slightly lifts up his head giving her a little smile, gently spreading her thighs apart. She bites down on her lower lip as his soft warm tongue glides down working his way between her legs. Soon his mouth moves below as his tongue stirred mind-numbing waves of bliss. She gives a slight moan as she arches her back; she reaches down pulling tight on his hair. Captivated with her enriched secretions he is spellbound with the sweet aroma and taste of her nectar. With her body trembling and throbbing she burst out with a loud cry thinking she cannot remember the last time she felt such ecstasy.

As her body relaxes, he gently kisses the inside of her thigh while his mind is still light and intoxicated lifts up. Staring into each other's eyes, she squeezes him with her legs and sits up. She reaches between his legs griping his firm hard member. She licks her lips and grabs him behind his head with her other hand pulling him closer. He could feel her warm breath whisper gently into his ear she softly says; "Now it's my turn." She bites mildly on his ear and glides her tongue down his neck down to his chest. He feels her nails lightly glide on his back while she firmly grips him, sensually stroking. She looks up and smiles then licks her lips; he can feel her wet warm lips and the softness of her tongue, while she takes all of him in. Sliding her mouth and hand up and down, periodically gazing up at him moaning with pleasure. She moves her other hand slowly on to his thigh up to his testicles fondling them ever so gently. While she starts to suck hard and gently, she slowly licks all the way up and down, using her tongue to titillate the tip. She can hear him softly moaning with delight and pleasure, which excites her even more. Still holding and caressing him she moves her mouth towards his testicles licking and sucking them with pure delight. He gives out a loud pleasurable moan of satisfaction feeling the warmth of her mouth enjoying every inch of him. While she gazes up at him, he grabs onto her hair pulling her away before he bursts out.

He leans himself onto her, consumed with pure passion, he lowers her back onto the bed. She wraps her legs around him, as he runs his hands over her smooth, creamy breast. While she arches her back, he puts her nipple into his mouth biting down gently, as she moans he slides his finger inside of her passageway feeling her warmth of excitement. Gazing upon him licking his finger, tasting her juices, she grips on to the back of his head as he works his way back to her soft wet lips sliding his tongue deep into her mouth.

As she starts to wonder what he will do next to her, he takes her right there as she gives out a loud cry, every stroke robbing her of breath, driving her up giving her no pause. She breaths softly in his ear while her soft moist tongue caresses his lower ear lob as he gently kisses her shoulder. Their bodies start to heat up while blood is rushing through their veins; she grabs him tightly and close moving her hips into him. Her body starts to tremble as he grabs her hands and pulls them up over her head. He grips down on her wrist tightly; she is pinned down without any control giving into every inch of him. While she grips her legs around him firmly and tightly, he bites down on her neck. Before his control can slip he lets go of her wrist sliding his hands down her arms straight towards her pink hard nipples. He gives a glance at her trembling lips while he lifts her up and guides her on top of him.

She knew she was lost, that she would never be able to take another man like this again. He might be gone once her life returned to normal, but this moment would be enough, that she would never forget.

She grabs him slowly guiding him inside her warmth. She softly moans with delight, he pulls her in close to his lips as their tongues touch. Her body trembles feeling him take over every inch of her soul. He grabs her velvety tiny waist propelling, indulging, excessively into him; he feels her moist warmth throbbing with extreme pleasure. The ecstasy of his passion was more than she can bare while she bites firmly on his lower lip. The warmness of her tongue glides down until she finds his nipple, lightly biting the tip. He gives out a slight moan while she reaches behind, taking a hold of his testicles, fondling them mildly. His breaths becoming more intense with anticipation while she finally feels her whole body intoxicated with the trembling of ecstasy for the first time in her life, they climax together with an explosion that has never been.