Destiny at Mollie's Brothel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When eventually the coffee cup had been drained dry, he pushed her off his lap and made ready to go. She started fishing around in her bag for her clothes.

"No. You don't need that yet. I like you naked." With his hand on her bottom, he escorted her toward the elevator.

Their goal was the 10th floor. The lift made a couple of stops, letting others on and off. Jim stood with her in the corner. He rested his hard cock against her butt, holding her close with his hand across her bosom.

In the room he showed her the view. Ruthie didn't want to step out onto the balcony, what being naked. Jim decided not to force the issue. He showed her how to use the bathroom, a luxurious experience for her.

Then he lay down on the bed. "Take off my clothes." Ruthie looked at him, nonplussed. "Start with my shoes," he instructed, smiling. They were like house slippers. She slipped them off, and then removed his socks.

"Now take off my shirt." Jim sat up so she could do that more easily. The shirt, part of the uniform, was like a tee shirt that slid off over the head. Ruthie moved behind him and lifted the hem over his head. He raised his arms and she eventually got the thing off. Jim lay back down.

There remained only the shorts. They came with a built-in jock strap, like swimming trunks, so he wore no underwear. She straddled his knees, then grabbing the waistband to pull it out from under his butt. "Be gentle with my cock." She gently exposed his erect tool, obviously embarrassed, and then slid the garment off his legs.

"Put a condom on me."

Ruthie rummaged around in her bag to find one. She tore off the wrapper. Her face was the picture of concentration as she tried to remember what she'd learned in the lab. Her hands were shaking as she addressed his cock. She stretched it over the tip and started to roll it down the shaft.

"Use your mouth."

Ruthie looked at him as if she hadn't heard right. But then she again straddled his knees and bent her mouth to the shaft. Carefully keeping her teeth out of the way, she laboriously rolled the condom down. Though at the end she nearly gagged as the dick nearly touched the back of her throat.

"Fuck me." She raised her head inquiringly. "Get my cock inside your pussy and make me cum."

She vaguely remembered how Mr. Maponga's cock had felt, but she was drunk then. Still, it wasn't all that bad. She moved to straddle his hips, arranging her cunt strategically. He started massaging her breasts.

He didn't help her much at all. She used her hands to line it up, but even then had a devil of a time getting it inside. Jim enjoyed her discomfiture. Eventually she got him home, riding down his shaft to the hilt. Oh that felt good. He let her ride him on her own for a minute, but then he took control.

Jim grabbed her butt and raised his knees between her legs. Then he started pumping, pushing her into him as far as he could. She cried out, whether from pain or pleasure or both, he didn't know. But it was too late now -- he couldn't stop.

A few minutes later Jim removed the rubber from his flaccid penis, and wiped himself clean. He lay, relaxed, against the naked girl. Perhaps he even fell asleep for a few minutes. He could've fucked her again, but decided he'd rather do somebody else.

"Thank you, Ruthie," he said, kissing her. "You'll be a very successful hostess. Now I will let you find another customer."

Ruthie again fished around in her bag for her clothes, and again Jim wouldn't let her. "Soon, dearie, soon. I want you naked for as long as possible."

He escorted her down the hall to the elevator. He hugged her tightly and gave her another kiss. "When I take my card out you have to get dressed. It's against the rules for a girl to be naked if she's not with a guest. Also, you can't stay on the guest room floors. You have to go back to the public spaces. Do you understand?"

Ruthie nodded. Jim removed his card. "Now we can't touch each other," he said, as he pushed the elevator button. She finally dug out her bikini and quickly put it back on. The elevator door opened, empty.

"Do you know where you're going to go?"

"I think so," Ruthie answered. But the door closed before he heard her answer. Chapter Eleven

Ruthie wanted to take a shower. She needed to wash the sin off. She'd been told the girls' showers were on the second floor. That's the button she pushed.

The lift stopped on the eighth floor. A guest with his naked girl got on. Ruthie no longer found that embarrassing. They pushed the button for the fifth floor, but the car stopped again on the sixth floor, where the restaurants were. A short, overweight, balding man got on.

He didn't push any buttons. Instead he stared at Ruthie. It creeped her out.

The elevator stopped on the fifth floor. Miss Naked and her guest got off. The door closed on Ruthie and the creep.

"My name is Timmy. I think I'm going to follow you around for a bit. What's you're name?"

"Ruthie," she said, eyes firmly fixed on the floor.

"What are you going to do on the second floor?" he asked, noticing the only lit button.

"I'm going to take a shower." She looked at him as if to suggest that it wasn't the place for a date. He didn't get the memo. Instead he took his card and put it in her bag.

"I could use a shower myself," he said, as his hand slid between her bikini and her butt cheek.

That's how they alighted on the second floor.

Timmy waited for Ruthie to lead the way, but she didn't know where she was going. They wandered around randomly, searching for the showers, while Timmy gradually pushed the bikini bottom off her butt. Ruthie had to stop and put the garment in her bag. Wearing only a bra, she finally found the shower room.

"I see you already have an escort, Mr. Timmy," said Melissa, the attendant. "You can join Miss Ruthie in the shower. Ruthie, please leave your bag here so it doesn't get wet." Ruthie handed it over. "You should probably put your bra in it so it doesn't get lost."

Embarrassed, Ruthie stripped off her bra.

"And your flip flops too, for the same reason. And also so they don't get wet." So Ruthie walked into the shower room completely naked, literally in her birthday suit as she wasn't wearing any jewelry.

Mr. Timmy stripped naked and left his clothes in a nearby locker. Ruthie thought he looked better with his clothes on. He stood 5'6" and probably weighed 160 pounds. The excess was all on the belly. He had no muscle tone. The only thing big about him was his cock; that now stood at full attention.

Mr. Timmy lathered her up. He started with her hands and arms. Then he soaped her breasts and belly. Down on his knees he buttered her feet and legs. He ministered to her thighs. Her asshole got thoroughly scrubbed, with him all but sticking a finger inside. Finally he got round to the pussy, as if that must have been extra dirty. The pubic hair was shampooed, the corners of the labia cleaned, and the clit was polished to a shine.

And then, just to be safe, the whole thing got licked out. Ruthie had the first orgasm of her career. Another girl, taking a shower, watched and giggled.

"I want a blow job," demanded Mr. Timmy, rising to his feet.

Ruthie had no choice. She got down on her knees, her head directly under the shower. The hot water dripped into her eyes and splashed off his cock. She tentatively kissed it. It bounced back at her. She licked it. It banged against her nose.

Ruthie tried to remember all the tricks she'd learned from Elizabeth. Don't bite the guest was the rule that stuck in her mind. It made her nervous about doing anything else. Still, she gradually took the tip in her mouth, pleased to learn it was tasteless. The shower had washed away any pre cum.

As she grew more confident she sucked deeper onto the shaft. Soon she tasted salt - the juices were flowing. It wasn't that bad. Mr. Timmy put his hand on her head, pushing her onto his stick. He started to shove the tool down her gullet, nearly choking her.

The rhythm got faster. She felt his pubic hair against her face as he drove it up to the hilt. Harder and harder. Surely he'd cum soon, she thought. He was panting. Then grunting. Finally shouting. And then...

And then he pulled it out of her mouth. "I want to cum in your pussy." Somehow he'd had the foresight to bring a condom with him in the shower. "Put this on with your mouth." Fortunately she knew how to do that.

He had her lay on her back on the floor of the shower, with her belly button catching the water. He grabbed her ankles and spread her legs apart. Briefly fingering her pussy - presumably making sure she was clean - he pulled his shank up to the gate.

His lips met hers. He stuck his tongue in her mouth. His hand moved to her breast.

The cock knocked at the door, first gently, and then more insistently. Finally the tip was in, and then the head, and finally the whole shaft. He just let it rest there for a minute while his tongue explored her ear.

Then he started to pump, slowly at first. He pulled it out nearly to the gate, and then gently plunged back in to the hilt. That happened a few times, each slightly faster than the last. Ruthie felt her natural juices lubing her up. He pumped faster.

After a few minutes he was pounding her, jamming his hip against hers as hard as he could. For all his misshapen looks, the guy knew how to move. Ruthie had the second orgasm of her career. Hers came with his - a loud crash of climax and heavy breathing.

The little whale, spent, rested on top of her, nearly knocking her breath out.

She cleaned him up - easy in the shower - and then herself.

Mr. Timmy got dressed, took his card and headed for the elevator. Ruthie found a place to take a nap - naked. Chapter Twelve

Mr. Jim had enjoyed his time with Ruthie, but he kept thinking about the receptionist - that cute little MILF. He took the elevator down to the concierge's desk.

"May I help you?" offered Elizabeth, smiling.

"Yes. I understand I can hire members of the staff for personal services. Is that true?"

"Yes it certainly is true. It will cost extra, however. Is there somebody you have in mind?"

"I've been thinking about the receptionist." Jim pointed to the wall separating them from the entry lobby. "I think her name is Priscilla."

"Good choice. Please let me inquire."

Jim waited while Elizabeth disappeared into the back office. She returned a few minutes later with a smile on her face. "Priscilla will be happy to join you. An hour with her will cost $50. Three hours is $100, and a day is $300. What is your choice, sir?"

"I'll take three hours. He took his card from his shoulder, presenting it for payment."

"One moment please." Elizabeth walked to another counter, was apparently surprised by what she found there, and then moved to a computer terminal. It took her five minutes. She returned with a big smile.

"Mr. Jim, you are a special guest. According to Miss Mollie's instructions you are to be provided with extra services gratis. Miss Priscilla will be meeting you here in about ten minutes.

"So that we can plan on staff availability, I will reserve her for three hours. However you can keep her as long as you like. But I'd appreciate it if you could please let us know."

"Certainly," said Jim, smiling. "Three hours should be fine. And please say thank you to Miss Mollie for me!"

And sure enough, just before 6pm Priscilla emerged from behind the concierge's desk, clad in a pink dress uniform, short to mid-thigh with a zipper down the front. She smiled at Mr. Jim and took his hand. "Hello Mr. Jim. Nice to see you again. Thank you for inviting me."

"My pleasure. Are you hungry?"

"Actually, I'm starving. I was just going to eat dinner. But I rarely get to eat in the hotel restaurant, so that is a real treat for me."

Holding hands, he escorted her to the elevator and hence to the sixth floor, where the restaurants were. "Do you prefer Indian food, or French food," inquired Jim, giving her a choice of the two eateries.

"I think I like Indian food, Mr. Jim."

Jim was grateful she'd given him an answer, rather than saying it doesn't matter to me. The fun came from giving her a treat, They sat down to tandoori, masala, and naan. The food was good.

"How many children do you have?"

"Two," she answered. "A girl and a boy. She's eleven and he's eight."

"Are you married?"

"Of course. In Povera it's not possible for a woman to be unmarried with children. We don't have single mothers here."

"Does your husband know you work here?"

"Certainly. I can't keep that a secret for twelve years. At first he didn't like it, but he's gotten used to it. In the meantime he's gotten a job here with hotel security. He's one of the guys with a gun that you see when you walk in."

"Can you tell me about how you started working here?"

"Like most Poverans, I got married on my sixteenth birthday. I got pregnant shortly after we were married. My husband had a good job as an auto mechanic. But then we went through some hard times and he lost his job. So after my daughter was born I had to earn a living. I started working here as a hostess."

"Did you like that job?"

"No, not really. It's a very hard job. But I was good at it and I made lots of money, most of which I saved. We are now able to send our children to the International School (the school for ex-patriot foreigners living in the country). It is much better than the regular schools.

"So I was a hostess for two years and then I got pregnant. We checked and made sure it was my husband's child. I was very careful about using condoms. So I had to stop working for about two years. Fortunately, my husband had found another job.

"After my baby had been weaned I asked if I could work here again as a staff member. Mr. Lagarde said yes, but told me that even staff members have to be available to customers. I already knew that. But it's not three times a day, as with a popular hostess. Maybe I only get bought out once or twice a week. That's enough that I still make some money, but not so exhausting.

"I like being bought out, especially by nice, handsome gentlemen like you."

Jim returned the smile while ignoring her flattery. He was going to bang her like he would any other whore. But no reason not to have a cup of coffee first.

"So when did your husband start working here?"

"That happened recently, only after Miss Mollie bought the business. She's made a lot of improvements. This is a much nicer place to work now."

"I agree," said Jim, and he told the story of how he worked with Mollie.

Jim drained his coffee cup. "Drink up," he asked her. It was time to get on with the banging.

The rules prohibited nudity in the restaurants, but not in the foyer in front of the elevators. There was a lot of traffic there -- folks coming and going to/from the two main restaurants and the lunch/breakfast place. Jim really enjoyed stripping his girls in public, so he picked the small seating area directly across from the elevators for the tease.

He sat down on a bench and pointed her to a spot between his knees. She stood there and he pulled her toward him, his arms around her hips. Her bosom rested against his face. She wore a nice perfume.

The hands slipped down the back of her thighs and under her dress. He loved that sweet spot where thigh turns into butt. The panty-line interfered, so he inserted his hands inside the leg holes and massaged her bottom.

Then he pulled the panty off her hips and let it fall to the floor.

He raised her hem far enough so he could glimpse her trimmed bush. But just a glimpse -- he'd give her another minute of modesty. He put his hands outside the dress and again pulled her bosom to his face. This time he started kissing her tits through the clothes.

How much better it would feel if she didn't have a bra? So again his hands disappeared under the dress and moved up her backside to the bra hook. Her ass was now completely exposed -- Jim noted the fellow who missed the elevator while watching. He unhooked the bra, and bringing his hands around in front started massaging her beautiful, girlish breasts.

Pushing her away he let her dress fall back in place, and then pulled the bra straps through the sleeves, and so removed the garment. She stood there -- outwardly dressed as before, but now with no underwear. He pushed his hand up between her thighs to the crotch.

A few minutes later he turned her around so she faced the elevators, her back toward him. He undid the hook at the back of her neck, and then lowered the zipper to her butt. Pulling it off her shoulders he let the pink dress fall around her ankles, leaving her naked for all to see. He pulled her onto his lap, fondling her tits and thighs.

A few minutes later he escorted her, unclothed, to his room.

Lights out, under the covers, they hugged like lovers.

"Give me a blow job."

She disappeared between his thighs beneath the sheets. He felt her breath against his erect penis. With practiced expertise--unlike Miss Ruthie--she took it in her mouth and started sucking. It wouldn't have taken long--he'd cum in her mouth in a minute. But he wanted to fuck her proper.

He massaged her love box with his dick to get her wet, and then moved to enter. It's easier if they'd already been pregnant. Still, it felt really good, and Priscilla moved with experienced rhythm. He came in a flash, with a big, very satisfying wad.

They both fell asleep. Then he escorted her--still naked--back to the concierge's desk. He watched her dress behind the counter before walking back to the receptionist's station behind the wall. Chapter Thirteen

Ruthie left stage at the first possible moment, crossing the red line into the employee's elevator at 11:01 am.

Never again, she thought to herself. What an awful day!

Per instruction she went straight to Ronaldo's office.

"Hello Ruthie," he greeted, genuinely happy to see her. "Did you have a good day?"

"OK." she said, unconvincingly.

"The first day is never fun," he said, sympathetically. "Let's see how you did." He fiddled with the computer on his desk. "Ooo. You spent ten hours with Mr. Robert. Wow! Congratulations.

"And an hour with Mr. Timmy. And then three hours with Mr. Jim. And for Mr. Jim one of those hours counts double, since it was his first in the hotel. So that's a total of fifteen hours! That's excellent, Ruthie. Most girls don't even do half of that."

Ruthie nodded, unconvinced. Mr. Robert at least hadn't tried to humiliate her. He took her to his room, fucked her, and then fell asleep. She could've slept, too--the bed was more comfortable than anything she had at home. But she wasn't able to sleep, and now she was totally exhausted.

In the morning he fucked her again. And then he let her take a hot shower--by herself! That, at least, was fun, though it didn't wash the sin away. After that he took her to a restaurant for breakfast. She hadn't realized how hungry she was. The food was strange, but somehow good.

"You've earned $270. You can get your money by showing your card at the Bank of Povera. That's on Boulevard Nacional, around the corner."

Ronaldo showed her where to turn in her clothes and handbag. Then she fetched her street clothes, got dressed, and left the building. I'll never come back here again.

As she walked out she found Hilda, also going home. "I didn't know you were here today," said Ruthie.

"I saw you, but you were on the floor in the shower, so I decided not to interrupt."

"Wha...You saw me?"

"Yeah," Hilda said. Looking over, she saw her companion starting to cry. "Don't worry about it. We all have to do that. I was down there just last week. It's never any fun, but you get used to it. Pretty soon you stretch it out as long as you can. After all, an extra two minutes down there on the floor pays for the jitney bus ride home."