Destiny Ch. 01

Story Info
A night that changes the world.
2k words
4.13
8.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His strong muscular legs carried him easily up the steep, barren Tor. A surge of expectation coursed through his primed body, primed for this very night. Under the soft silks that clothed him, skin covered hardness, honed from years of heavy toil on the outskirts of his village. He bore the work easily. He should do as he was the chosen one. His whole life had been dedicated to completing this night to the satisfaction of his gods.

He stood a good head above any other man he knew, his deportment adding to his presence. Yet he had earned the right to walk tall. He had been treated as any other animal whilst growing into a man. He was taught humility and honour. Through his years, he had learned the other side to this godlike status he had been given. He had had no friends. He knew of no family to call his own. Yet now he was their hero, their prince, their god.

He remembered as he pushed himself steadily onwards and upwards, the exact day that everything had changed. A precession of village elders clambered into the stable he called home. They carried with them a sedan and as they opened the door for him to enter, he noticed the strange look that he had never seen before cross all their faces. At the time he could not place it but he knew it now to be a look of devotion and love.

It had been written in the stars for the astronomers to read, in the cups of herbs the crones fussed over but mostly in the birth of the golden bull. These many signs could not be ignored when they appeared all together. They knew it was time and from that day he had been treated as he had every day since.

For years since, he was taught to be a gentleman. He had scholars from all corners of the lands come and teach him the way of lords and the etiquette to show him in all his glory at the right time. He learned the craft of the swordsman and the archer. He rode a horse as though it was a part of him and he could chase down the fastest hart on foot.

All this and yet he was never allowed out of the boundaries of his valley. He had never climbed the summit of any of its sides. He had never followed the river further than a few miles. He had been kept watch over and any questions he asked were dismissed with some reason to do with danger and that he needed to be in his prime for the night.

During this second age of his life, he was introduced to women. He had been told of the need to be able to service any woman skilfully and with tender care, for one day the whole world would depend on this skill. He had been shown every technique of pleasuring a woman. At first, although his body responded correctly, he looked on in bafflement and wonder at the lengths people went to to reproduce.

It seemed that every woman in the village and valley had been through his bed chamber. His foreplay was impeccable. He could seduce the hardest looking spinster, the shyest of maidens and he could keep up with the most wanton of the farm girls. Only one thing he could never do. He was forbidden to ever ejaculate inside any woman's vagina. To do this would surely mean the end of the world. He had come so close on so many occasions but it seemed even the most desperate of girls knew that this one thing was sacred. He had showered breast and buttocks with his semen. He had shot himself inside numerous lush lipped mouths, gaping wide to drink at his sacred fountain as though it was the food of eternal life. He knew what it was like to feel himself cumming inside a woman. He was well versed in anal intercourse and for many a month it was his sole wish to empty himself deep inside a woman's body. The power he felt from that one action was only equalled by watching a huge breasted matron lick the last drops of his semen from her deep red lips.

After the initially headiness of an unlimited supply of sex had waned, he started to focus more on the woman he was with. He knew they were there to pleasure him in anyway he wanted and they gave themselves wholly to that task and why not? Was he not the fittest, most handsome man in the valley? He himself never saw himself in this light but the women did. They judged him against all the other men, whether it was their brothers, fathers or husbands. He was above them in every way. And the men thought it an honour to have their woman serviced by their prince. After all, they came back a changed woman and for many a night after they had fantastic sex.

So he looked at the differences in each woman. He saw what turned them on. They were as different as the markings on the cattle. What was a soft caress of his lips for one was an unbearable tickle for another. When one woman screamed to be taken deep and hard, the next would want to just feel his straining member nudge slowly, filling her aching pussy as though it was an instrument for dispensing soothing balm.

He learned to tell the signs of when a woman was ready to cum and depending on the night, he would either let her take all she could get instantly or keep her hanging on with long moments of pulling back and staying his hand for fear of tipping her over the edge. He loved this. He would watch in fascination at a girl, writhing around on his bed, begging for release. If she ever dared to pleasure herself, he would pounce on her and pin her arms back until her passions subsided but he never failed to let her climax.

Then one day, it was all over. He was summoned to the council and told that tonight, the great golden ox would be slaughtered in his honour and he would leave the village for good. He knew of all the lore that went with this day. He was prepared. He did not see it as an ending but as a new beginning, a huge adventure in to the unknown. He knew that he had been honed into this perfect specimen of a man in order to fulfil his people's destiny. Without him being ready, there would be no life for them. No bountiful crops. No fattened calves or full udders. The bull signified his own end as it had been born on the day he had become a true Prince. It will end its life on the night he ended his reign.

He had sat in the seat of honour at sunset and been given the most succulent meat and warmest bread. He had been given enough wine to see the world in all its splendour but his years of training stopped him from getting drunk. He needed a clear head for the night in front of him. As the night wore on, he saw tears in the eyes of the women he had bedded, even in the eyes of some of the men who had trained with him and taught him the lore of the land. They would miss their hero but the wonders that awaited him and them would be worth the pain of departure now.

The elders had regaled him with very little. They had clothed him only in a plain, albeit quality woollen long tunic. A simple crown held his shoulder length hair close to his head and a sword made purely for ceremonial duty hung loosely at his waist. He held it naturally and despite the basic wear, he looked regal and powerful. He would have little need of anything material tonight.

The air was warm despite the sun having set hours ago. He had left his village at moonrise to the sound of crying and cheers. He didn't look back as the occasion demanded and he surprised himself at the sudden moisture in his eyes. He knew he was making history and was proud of that but part of him would miss his people.

He looked around him now as he approached the top of the hill. Trees had died away some time ago and at this height, the bushes didn't grow to anything much beyond waist height. As he cleared the head of the Tor, he studied the terrain and in the distance he noticed several lights fluttering in the breeze. He moved his way between boulders that scattered the peak of the hill and as he closed in on the light he realised that there was a ring of torches surrounding a small outdoor area that seemed to be awash with colour.

The scene was indeed a ring of flaming torches, each standing 6 feet high and forming a circle about 20 feet in diameter. The circle was interrupted at two ends with archways made of willow and studded with bright summer flowers. He stood under the archway nearest to him and looked in awe at the colour and comfort that offered themselves to his eyes. A vast array of cushions, rugs and throws covered the tor, carpeting every inch of its barren ground. Vibrant colours, the like he hadn't seen before beckoned him to come and lose himself. Flower petals lay upon every surface. Bowls and jugs, filled with fruits and wines lay within easy reach no matter where he chose to lie.

As he stood marvelling at the feast before him he did not catch the movement from the other end of the circle at first. As his eyes swept around one more time, he finally caught a flash of white that hadn't been there before. He jumped slightly at the realisation that he was no longer alone. He focussed on the archway opposite as the white moved backwards and into the dark. He wasn't sure but he thought he caught a head of raven black hair and flashes of gold. He waited a moment but the figure still chose not to reveal itself.

"Hello?" he questioned the darkness. "Please, come forward into the light."

He waited for what seemed like an age and was about to move forward and find for himself, the elusive person hiding from him. Then, just as he stepped one foot into the circle, the figure emerged from the dark. He could feel his eyes widen and heartbeat quicken at the woman that stood in front of him. Shyly at first she almost apologetically revealed herself. Then, as she seemed to wrestle with her emotions, she rose to her full height and grandeur and took a further step into the circle of light and colour.

He must have been stood in absolute awe at her beauty because she smiled at him raising an eyebrow in acknowledgement of his startled look. He recovered quickly and smiled back. She was a wondrous sight. Long black hair fell across her bare shoulders and only helped to accentuate her beautiful face. Big doe like eyes stared back at him and her lips parted as she unconsciously bit her bottom lip in a sign of nervousness. Her body was adorned in a flowing white dress that touched the floor and hung loosely from thin shoulder straps, yet hugged her body, revealing a wonderful cleavage that rose and fell with each unsure breath and hips that curved deliciously onto hidden long legs. The cleavage held a jewel that shone in the torches' flames and complimented her bracelets around slender wrists.

After slowly lingering over his guest, he recovered from his trance and stepped gingerly over the cushions and bowls and moved to stand in front of her. She stood only inches shorter than he but the way she looked up to him caused him to shiver involuntarily. Her eyes showed expectation and desire. He took hold of each of her slender fingered hands and reached forward and kissed her tenderly on her pale white cheek.

"Welcome, my queen." ...............