Destiny Ch. 02

Story Info
Her journey continues.
3.5k words
4.19
55.4k
6

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/30/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lorraina
lorraina
19 Followers

I thought when I fell into that deep sleep the night before that he would let me sleep and then take me back. Or at least I hoped he would, but no. He was on top of me again. At least not brutal and forceful like before. Just having sex with me this time. Slower and more gentle this time.

He finished rather quickly, but who knows how long he was inside me before I woke up. I was so sore from the previous night. I was glad when he finished. He rolled off and sat on the edge of the bed. He made sounds like he was stretching and I could feel the weight of the bed shifting. Then he stood up.

It sounded like he turned around.

"Good morning baby, how did you sleep?" His tone was gentle, almost caring. I heard him walk away and things started to shuffle. Cabinet doors seemed to be opening and closing. Was that a refrigerator door? I heard the clinking of pans. What was he doing now?

I heard the sound of him cooking. I could smell bacon and hear its sizzle. I laid there in his cum juices while he made us breakfast. I had to admit, I hadn't eaten much dinner the night before and felt hunger pangs in my stomach. The smells were wonderful.

Soon he was loosening my bounds and helping me to sit a little more upright.

"This is hot so be careful not to burn your tongue," he spoke the words so caringly.

I could feel the heat from the food on the fork next to my mouth. I took a bite of delicious scrambled eggs. They were hot and I started to choke. My throat was still sore from the brutal attack his cock had made on it.

I felt the glass of cool soothing water against my lips and took a sip. The choking subsided and I whispered for another sip. He obliged me this. He continued to feed me but I could only eat a few bites. My throat hurt so badly. He offered me more water and I gladly drank it.

He started to talk to me again.

"I'm sorry it hurts so bad today, but you'll be fine soon." "I'll get more water and we'll have you fixed up good as new before you know it."

How could he think that what he had done to me could ever be fixed? Even in my tired state of mind last night, I will never forget the things he did to me. He is a sorry son-of-a-bitch.

At least the partial release of my hands was a godsend. Or maybe it was just that I could put them into a different position. Whatever it was, I was thankful.

It was slow, but I managed to get more fluids into my body. The water helped my throat so much.

The time passed, I don't know how much, but it seemed like an eternity. It seemed to be bright outside of my blindfold, but I couldn't tell what time of day it could possibly be. I moved what little I could in the bed to relieve the pressure from the different parts of my body. I know I groaned in frustration. Finally he untied my left arm and retied it to the same place as my right. I could lay on my side instead of my back. I could roll onto my stomach. However, did I want to tempt him in that position again? Finally, I didn't care; anything was better than being stretched the way I was before.

I was relieved when I heard him say "Be back in a bit."

I heard a door open and close and knew he must have left my musty confinement. I drifted to sleep in my new position.

When I awoke the light seemed to be getting dimmer from what little I could see. I didn't hear any movement. I wondered where "he" was. I realized the smell of smoke in the air. I heard him rise from where he was sitting and walk toward the bed again. I was still laying on my side. He grabbed my shoulders roughly and rolled me onto my back. He started to kiss me. I could smell the cigarettes and bourbon on his breath. He kissed me harder and harder. He shoved his hands between my legs and massaged my clit.

"It's time for you to get wet bitch," he said in that all too familiar gruff voice. I knew the sound of that voice. It was the one I heard so many times last night. The fear started to rise in me again. My wetness wouldn't comply. He kept feeling my pussy lips and sticking his fingers roughly into me to check.

"Com'n slut, you wanted it last night, but that wasn't enough for me." "Get that pussy workin' so I can fuck you some more." His voice was getting lower and harder. He started to bite my nipples. I hadn't felt the pain until he started working on them again. It came back in flashes. The pain had been unbearable last night, but now it seemed even worse. But his biting did the trick. I felt the juices start to flow.

"That's right, you know you want it." With that he shoved at least two fingers inside me and assaulted my cunt with them. He pulled my fluids out on his hand and rubbed them all over my clit, lips, and ass. When he felt like I wasn't producing enough he slapped my tits and then sucked and bit them. I prayed that would keep him satisfied so he wouldn't start to beat me elsewhere.

He stopped the intrusion on my pussy and I heard him take his clothes off. The unzipping of his pants combined with the light thud of them hitting something as they landed, and the lighter thud of his shirt that followed told me he was naked again. He was on top of me as fast as the sound of his clothes hitting the floor. His cock was inside me jabbing and prodding, my legs forced apart by his apparently wide hips and thighs. He fucked me hard. Not as brutal as he had in the past, but not gentle like this morning when I woke up in this position.

He pulled his dick out of me and moved up my body. His cock was slick with my pussy juice and he was rubbing it on my mouth again.

"Lick it bitch. Lick your juice off my rock hard cock."

I twisted my head side to side, but he grabbed the back of my head in his left hand and his cock in his right. He held my head fast as he shoved the head of his cock on my mouth, forcing me to open up to take it in and suck.

"Now, lick the whole shaft, from bottom to top. You know you want it, and even if you don't, you can't stop me." I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue to lick the shaft of his weapon. I had no other option but to comply. His grip released a little on my head to allow me to do the job he ordered of me. I took the head back into my mouth, and a little of the shaft, and then started to lick the shaft again. I was so scared, but I felt myself gaining a little strength. The next time it went into my mouth I started to gently bite. His grip tightened on my hair. I whimpered and loosened a little, but held my teeth firm. He trusted me to not bite too hard. I could tell because he released a little again. I licked his cock in my teeth with my tongue. Then I bit down as hard as I could in defiance. The slap I felt across my face almost left me unconscious.

I managed a whisper. "I thought you wanted it rough baby."

"Oh, so you want to play do you bitch?" was his reply.

"Just untie me so we can have some real fun." He was believing my farce.

I don't know where this was coming from. Somewhere deep within me to free myself and escape. I was making this up as I went. I knew I had to get out of my restraints if I had any chance of escape. I felt him lean over and loosen them. My hands were free, but what was I going to do next. He answered that question for me.

He grabbed me and shoved my face down hard on his cock. The movement was so sudden that I couldn't fight it. My arms were weak from being tied up. I could barely hold myself up with them. His cock was again shoved down my throat and he shot his load there for the second time. Apparently the swift brutal assault and control he had over me plus the relaxation of the booze did something and he couldn't control himself as long as last night. It was a relief to me. My throat was still sore from the last time. He shoved me backwards off his cock and I fell back on the bed. I curled up as I coughed and gagged on his cum. I managed to swallow and get the coughing under control. I asked for a drink and he obliged. It was amazing to me that this sick bastard had a gentle side.

My hands went to take the blindfold off. He immediately saw my delayed movements from the hours of being tied up and grabbed both my wrists with one hand.

"You want them tied back up?"

"No!" I said.

"Then don't try to touch that again. If you try that again, not only will I tie you back up, but you may not make it through this."

He might let me live. That was the first time he had said anything about my living through this. A glint of hope sparked within me. I promised not to try it again. I wanted so badly to see his face, to know who my attacker was, but of course I didn't press the issue. The small amount of hope I felt was enough for the moment.

Satisfied that I would comply he apparently decided to show some of the kindness he held within his sole. He told me to sit on the side of the bed he and helped me do this. He escorted me to the bathroom. I didn't realize how badly I had to go.

When I was finished he asked me if I was hungry. I said, "Yes. A little." So he led me to a kitchen chair and sat me down. He made me a sandwich and I ate. It was slow going, but he gave me more water and I was able to eat the whole thing. I could feel his eyes on me the whole time, even when he was making the sandwich.

"You finished?" he asked. I told him I was.

"Feel better?" and I answered that I did.

He was behind me with his hands on the back of the chair. He moved it backwards. It caught me off balance but he caught me. He picked me up as he had the night before when he abducted me. He walked and laid me down on the bed again. I wanted to sit up but before I knew it his hands were on my hips. He threw me onto my stomach and hoisted my hips into the air. His half flaccid cock was jamming at my pussy. I felt it growing as he jabbed. It grew to full manhood and it went inside me. I wasn't wet anymore and the tearing felt like I was a virgin again. He seemed to like this. He seemed to like it a lot.

The thrusts were hard and brutal again. I didn't know if I could take this again. I squeezed my eyes shut as cries escaped my throat. I begged him to stop. This lit a fire inside him and he fucked me harder. He forced my head and shoulders down on the bed but lifted my hips up and my legs spread wider apart. He stopped...the jabs were deep and hard but less frequent. His body started to stiffen and I could tell he was cumming. He collapsed on top of me. He fell hard and knocked the breath out of me. I would get a few minutes of relief. Maybe he was finished and wouldn't try my ass again like last night. At least I hoped that would be the scenario.

He rolled off of me to his side. His breathing was calming down. I felt like he was going to sleep. His arm threw itself across me. The weight of it seemed enormous. His breathing was even more slow and steady.

I started to lift his arm and was startled when he said "What the hell do you think you're doin?"

"Nothing," I replied in hast, almost too fast. Better watch that. "I just wanted to go to the bathroom to clean up so I could get a little more comfortable.

"You don't need to do that. You're gonna need that juice in a few minutes." I knew what he meant by that statement. The torture, whatever form it might take, was going to continue. I tried to relax, but the visions of what happened last night kept ragging through my head. I started to shiver and weep.

He stroked my hair and started to soothe me. "Shh, you've been good so far, don't make things worse on yourself." That was all he said.

He started to shift his weight and grabbed my wrists again. The restraints were back on me and I was tied up at the head of the bed. "I need sleep. You're not going anywhere. You should sleep too." And with that, I was in "his" prison again, at "his" mercy. How could I sleep?

I tried to move, but his leg was over mine and his arm was over my torso. I could tell by his breathing that he was sleeping this time. My mind went a mile a minute. How was I going to get out of this? What was he going to do next? How could I survive? My mind raced so fast that I fell asleep from the mental exhaustion. I awoke to a rude awakening.

I was on my stomach. He had a finger in my ass lubing it. I tried to kick, but he only laughed. "That's right bitch, you know what is comin' next, or should I say cummin'?" His voice was evil again.

The head entering me was excruciatingly painful. It felt like every nerve ending in my body was awakened and centering on my tender anus. I thought to myself. "Last night he wanted me to fight." My hands were tied, but I could move. Maybe if I moved enough this brutal assault on my ass wouldn't last long.

I screamed, "Fuck off you bastard."

"Yeah bitch. You know your job. You know who owns your ass." He was liking this. I continued to try to fight. I pulled myself forward and tried to get my ass off his ripping organ. He grabbed me steady and said "That's right, fight me bitch." I thought this might do the job. But I was wrong. Tonight, the more I fought, the more he was into this twisted form of rape.

His humping slowed, and I thought he was going to fade. I managed to lunge forward and pull my sore and swollen ass off his cock, but that gave him renewed strength. He grabbed both my legs and pulled me flat on my belly. His shaft was back inside me fast and hard. His hand was on my hair and my head was twisted sideways, hair intertwined with his fingers. I felt his full weight on my back and only his hips were moving, his cock thrusting in and out of me. The pain was almost unenduring. The grip on my hair tightened with the reflex of his body. He came harder than the night before. His shudders were more powerful. He let go of my hair and pulled his spent cock out of me. Thank God.

I laid there, scared, alone, trembling. His voice was soft. "You are going to be my best fuck ever, once I get you trained." What was this? I thought he said that I would get out of this. No, he said I would live. He wasn't going to set me free. I was going to be locked in this musty sex hell forever. I had to do something.

I was exhausted again from the recent attacks on my body. I was limp, and once again he picked me up and carried me to the bathroom. He set me on the toilet and allowed me to "take care" of what I needed to do. The sound of the bath water running was a soothing comfort to my ears. I knew he would bathe me again, gently, as he had the night before. He did, but this time he was in the tub with me. He washed my sore and swollen body, taking the initiative to pinch and twist my nipples whenever he pleased. They were so sore that I couldn't feel the renewed pain. He turned me around with my back to his front and told me to close my eyes. He took the blindfold off. The light of the small light fixture blinded me. I squeezed my eyes shut.

I leaned forward to dunk my hair into the water. He pulled me up and washed it. I didn't realize how wonderful this could feel. I hadn't washed my hair in two days. I didn't fight him through these wonderful moments of cleanliness. To get his sweat and aroma off me was uplifting. As soon as he was finished with my hair he put the blindfold back on. He climbed out of the tub and pulled me upwards. I expected the towel, but I was disappointed.

He helped me to stand and I sat on the closed toilet. He brushed my hair until it was free of tangles. He picked me up and carried me back to the bed. I was cold as he carried me. I felt my nipples stiffen. He took this as a sign. I could feel his manhood getting stiff under my buttocks. He laid me on the bed and shoved his cock back into my sore pussy. I wasn't wet with sex fluids anymore after having a bath. But it was the gentle him again so the intrusion wasn't as bad as earlier. His rhythm was slow and easy. He came and pulled out in just a few minutes. I think he thought with this gentle "lovemaking" he was redeeming himself for the forceful assaults he made on me earlier. It didn't matter. He grabbed my wrists and tied me up again. He told me to sleep.

I awoke and could tell he was sleeping. My wrists weren't as tightly bound as before. I was able to move them a little. He was beside me, but I knew it was now or never. I started to inch my sore body upward. My hands were reaching for the knots in my bounds. I found them and was able to untie myself. My wrists weren't free, but my hands were. I ever so slowly scooted myself to the edge of the bed. I sat on the side. I waited to see if he responded but he didn't. I lifted the blindfold from my eyes to my forehead but didn't take it off. If he woke I could pull it down quickly and say I was looking for the bathroom.

I stood up. I was glad that it was dark so there was no light to make another assault on my eyes. My eyes adjusted and I looked for something to put on. While doing this, I managed to pull one wrist out of the restraints. I continued to work at the other wrist and got it free. I found the huge coat he wrapped my up in at the time he first took me. I put it on and put the restraint in the pocket. I found the door and opened it.

I ran out of the door. I had nothing on but that coat. I found my way through the woods and to the road. I was able to flag down a car. I was dazed and confused. Scared out of my wits. I had no idea where I was or where I had been.

The police questioned me, but I had no answers. "He" had made me keep on the blindfold all the time. "He" was always in control. "He" was my worst nightmare. "I" survived.

lorraina
lorraina
19 Followers