Destiny in Daytona Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's not that Greg. It's just that this is all so new to me. I wouldn't give a damn if they wanted to stand here and watch me do it all with the man I love. It's just that this isn't my week to totally let out my exhibitionist side." I let my face match his with my own huge grin.

"Oh now that just created an interesting vision for me," he joked. Then he got serious again and asked, "So have you really thought about 'what-if' after we get back home?"

I only nodded and said, "Uh huh."

"And what have you come up with if you had your way?"

"First was assuming that we keep seeing each other. I want to date you. I want to be with you all the time like we have been since we started this trip. Together constantly. But then there is college in just a few weeks and my fears began."

"Go on Kevin. Something tells me we may have both been fantasizing about the same thing."

"I know this sounds completely crazy, but I began thinking about how we could maybe work out a roommate trade when we get to OU and us share a room." My face had an apprehensive smile on it as I added, "I don't want to share you with anyone...even a straight roomie."

Greg laughed. "That is so freaky. Ever since we fucked and I realized you were more than just a friend to me, I have been trying to figure out a way to bring up that very same scenario to you. I want to live with you too." He glanced around and saw the dark shadows that had interrupted us were now well on down the beach and we were alone again. He dragged me into his arms and kissed me again. "I want that so our love can grow even stronger, Kev," was the comment as he freed my lips.

"So we have some kind of plan then I guess," I said as we sat cuddled up together. My arm was around his waist and his draped over my thigh. My head leaned to rest on his shoulder as his fingers began methodically tracing along my inner leg.

"I would say that we have more than 'some kind of a plan'. We both seem to see a future that matches and that is half the battle in a relationship."

Even without looking, I knew that there was a giant smile on Greg's face. Part of that was from what he had just said and part came from the way his hand was moving constantly higher on my thigh. I moved my hand to his jeans and teased at the bulging crotch I found. "There are a lot of things we seem to both want," I said suggestively.

His turned his head and stared at me at the same time his fingers slipped into a leg opening of my loose shorts. "I think I know exactly what we both want right now," came from his lips as I gingerly unzipped his packed jeans. His fingers were tickling my balls as he tacked on, "Maybe we can explore than 'exhibitionist' thing a little right now."

I looked up and down the beach. No one could be seen for a couple hundred yards in each direction. "We sure won't have this much privacy back at the room, so I guess we should at least get each other off." My words came at the same time I had finally snaked his large erection through his fly. My hand encircled it and began a rhythmic stroke.

Greg moaned deeply. As I continued to tug on his tool, his hands deftly unsnapped and unzipped me to free my own boner. Soon he was working me the same as I was doing him. Sure it was chancy out in the open, but the darkness of the night and with the distance we could see anyone coming made it worth the risk. We could stop and be packed away again quick enough to not be seen if anyone trespassed on the section of the beach we had pretty much claimed as our own at that point. The dedicated action of our hands and the kisses we shared as we jerked each other soon had us at the precipice.

"I'm gonna cum, Kev," was moaned into my mouth.

I not only kept up the stroking but after another rapid survey of the surrounding area again, I dropped my face to Greg's cock. I wasted no effort at teasing or being erotic...I just took as much of his large tool in my mouth as I could and increased my hand yanks on what I couldn't. I wanted to taste all of him and he knew it.

His hand tightened on my pulsing flesh pole as if he was wanting to keep me right at the edge but also pinching off the eruption. Greg's hips began to buck up into my face and he whimpered, "I'm ready baby. Take me and then let me have yours," was the last intelligible thing he said before the moans of pleasure filled my ears and his pent up load flooded across my tongue. I didn't swallow but rather just locked my lips as tight as I could somehow knowing that we were going to share our seed as soon as he took me to orgasm.

Because of the setting, Greg wasted no time either. He pushed me to my back and impaled himself with my begging bone. With his hand once again tugging quickly and his warm moist tongue teasing my mushroom, my own explosion was ready. "Oh yesssss," was all I could mumble with my mouth full of his man juice before my butt cheeks clenched and my lava flowed. As much as I tried to save every last drop he had given me, my cries of happiness allowed some to dribble out the side of my lips as rope after rope blasted into his willing mouth. As if he just knew what had to come next, as soon as I stopped shooting, Greg maneuvered up to my face and we pasted our lips together. Regardless of the summer heat of Florida, we succeeded in making a giant snowball while we kissed. We only finally broke off our embrace after our tools wilted.

"I so love you Kevin."

"And I love you even more, Greg."

The smiles we traded were not only from the relief we had just given each other. They weren't solely afterglow. They were the expressions of two people that had just discovered how deep the feelings actually were and had sealed it in the most intimate manner possible.

We were getting our equipment put away and re-zipping and snapping up when Greg got the big smirk on his face. "Not only was that uber-infinity hot, but it also made sure we didn't end up back at the room and having big splatters on the clothes to try to explain to the straight boys." He jestfully elbowed me, licked his lips, and then did an over exaggerated swallow. "Better than a cum towel too! Know what I mean?" The last kiss we shared at that point said everything without an answer being needed.

* * * * *

The looks we had on our faces when we finally got back to the room must have told the guys that we had been up to something, but nothing beyond a grin from Trent and a total clueless expression from Ethan was shown. "Tomorrow is our last day, so let's hit the beach early," was suggested by Trent and both Greg and I concurred with head nods.

Even after just bringing each other to satisfaction moments ago, Greg watched me closely as we undressed. The growing lump in his boxer briefs said he was obviously letting his lust renew. I grinned back at him and jostled my package to let him know the feeling was more than mutual but also with the understanding that the privacy we needed for another round wasn't going to happen. Trent and Ethan were still talking after the lights went out and Greg and I were tired. We simply slipped between the sheets and without any thought to whether the darkness cloaked us enough, we spooned up together and left the newest erections to create dreams as we found sleep.

12