Destiny's Not Far Away

Story Info
And they said sex is a bad thing.
1.4k words
3.29
3.1k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Tolivia
Tolivia
2 Followers

Miguel is a very handsome boy, with dark hair, blue eyes overall he was perfect. Miguel lived with his uncle since he was 11, he was now 26, they were the only people he called family, they were nice to him and treated as their own son, since they had no child. They were poor but lived in a family house, they tried their best to afford him the little they could provide. Miguel's mum died when giving birth to him, and his Dad died 15 years back.

***************

Miguel was sleeping peacefully on the his bed when all of a sudden the alarm began to buzz, he quickly hit the alarm to stop it from buzzing. After few minutes he got up and looked himself in the mirror, boy he was a mess, he went into the bathroom and had a shower, after sometime he came out, dried up his body, got dressed and went down the stairs, he was gonna go out and continue looking for a job.

As he arrived down, he saw his uncle and aunt sitting at the dinning already having breakfast, they motioned him to sit down and join them but he declined.

"Good morning Uncle, Aunt debra, sorry I can not join you for breakfast, I have somewhere to be right now."

"Some where so important that you can not have a little breakfast?" Aunt Debra said.

"Yeah" he replied, and began heading towards the door.

"Alright but don't stay out late," Uncle Edwards said.

"I won't" he replied, exiting the house.

***************

It was a busy day in St. Luis, the streets were full with people, Miguel was hurrying down the lane to stop a taxi, when he bumped into a lady on his way.

"Ouch, Can't you look where you are going?" She asked with anger.

"I am so sorry, I am just so in a hurry," he said as he was walking away.

He ran down, and was lucky just in time to see a taxi, and he hopped in.

After what felt like hours, the taxi carrying Miguel finally arrived its destination, he paid the driver and got down. He stared at the huge building in front of him, it was really huge, painted white, he was at Shelton group of companies one of the biggest companies in St. Luis, known for having large number of employees. He walked in and was awed at the beauty of the company, he looked around and spotted a lady on a desk who he assumed was the receptionist, he walked up to her and introduced himself.

"Um, hello, my name is Miguel"

"Hello, she responded.

"I want to see the manager, of the company" he stated.

The blond lady looked at Miguel for a long time, before she spoke.

"Go that way, she pointed at a corner, follow the stairs on the right, you will arrive at the elevator, enter and stop at the 5th floor, turn right and you will see a door, that is the managers office". She said.

Miguel thanked the receptionist and followed the receptionist instruction and soon found himself at the Managers door, after taking some deep breaths, he knocked on the door, and a female voice ushered him to come in.

As he opened the door, he somewhat felt shy, and looked down as he walked in.

The lady seated took a look at the boy who was putting on a blue jean trouser not looking too good but ok, a green shirt and was looking down.

"You are welcome, please take a seat".

The lady had such a sweet voice Moguel thought, as he raised his head and looked into the eyes of the lady, he was shocked, he had seen this face before, oh no he thought, it was the lady he bumped into earlier today. The lady smiled and then said.

"So we meet again, rude boy"

"Uh no- it's not what you think I can explain" he stuttered.

"Oh no need, I am not a fool, I knew you were in a hurry, take a seat, and tell me what brings you here".

As Miguel sat down, he nervously raised his head up, and stared into the Lady's face.

"I am really sorry for what happened earlier", He sincerely apologised.

"It's alright...

"But if I may ask what was an influential lady like you doing on the street?"

"I actually went down to get something, but tell me what brings you here."

"Well I am actually looking for a job"

"What is your qualification?"

"I am a high school graduate, due to financial difficulties I could not further my education" he said feeling down.

"That's a bit of a problem, the only job available is that of being a messenger, and the pay is not much, 1500 dollars a month".

Miguel kept quiet, after sometime he spoke up.

"I will take it"

"Good, ask the receptionist to direct you to the HDR department, tell them I sent you, and follow the rest procedures."

"Ok Ma'am"

"Call me Yvonne"

"Ok Y-Y--vo-ne"

"Call me Yvonne, and I must say you are very handsome, you could go places with that body of yours" she said , smiling seductively.

Miguel gave slight smile and headed out of the office. He met the receptionist who directed him to the HDR department.

***************

Miguel arrived home at exactly 3pm, it was a hectic day for him, the meeting with the HDR department too longer than expected, at least he got a job, and would be going out on a daily basis. He arrived the door and turned the knob, the door opened and he walked in to see his uncle and aunt watching a movie on their old TV. He greeted them and sat by their side.

"Hey, guess what"

"What?" His uncle and aunt chorused at the same time.

"I got a job, not a good one though, but at least I will get something to support the family"

"That's good, this calls for celebration" Aunt Debra exclaimed.

"It's a meager salary of 1500 dollars a month aunt."

"It's better than nothing son, you never can tell, what luck yo might find there, and what is the name of the company? Uncle Edward asked

"Shelton Group of companies"

"No way!! are you kidding?" Uncle Edwards asked.

"I am serious, I got a job there as a messenger"

"Enough talking, go and have your rest you have a job to attend to tomorrow, now off you go" Aunt Debra said.

Miguel walked up to his room, took a good shower, and then decided to have a quick nap, as he drifted into sleep, the last thought on his mind was, what fate had for him at shelton group of companies.

******************

Miguel arrived work early, dressed in his Uniform, the one the company gave to its workers, who did low paid jobs. He was looking hot in his uniform, he had his hair combed backwards, he was totally stunning. As he moved around, a boy about the same age as him, approached.

"Hey, seems like you are new"

"Yeah" Miguel answered.

"My name is Tom, I have worked here for a year and a half now, feel free to meet me about anything," Tom said.

"Thanks" Miguel appreciated.

As tom walked away, a blonde haired guy walked up to Miguel,

"Miss Yvonne requests your presence", the guy said and walked away.

"Not every one can be nice", Miguel thought, as he headed for the elevator.

Soon he arrived Yvonne's office. She was wearing a red velvet suit, with her hair tied in a pony hair style.

"Miguel, the Chairman's daughter, will be coming into the country, this night, you will be her personal aid."

"Sorry, but if I may ask, why me, today is my first day of work and...

"Miguel, her name is Lilian, and she has high tastes, she specifically requested a personal aid who works in the company, and not just any aid a handsome male aid, and you my friend fall into that category, you are the most handsome guy here, well for now, so do not tell her you just resumed work, whatever she tells you, play along."

"Yes ma'am"

She raised her face and looked at Miguel.

"Yvonne"

"That' better, get ready tomorrow your life changes, people who associate with Lilian have a lot to benefit, if you play your cards well, I am giving you the day off" She said and continued with the paper works on her desk.

Miguel left the office, pondering over what she meant by playing his cards well, well he was gonna find out the next day to come, he just hoped everything turned out for the better.

***************

Guys please comment when you read, I love you all, this story is dedicated to metalblade.

Tolivia
Tolivia
2 Followers