Destiny's Wild

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just yesterday, she'd been instructed-no, commanded-to go into a stall in the bathroom at the large public library where she worked, and masturbate. She was to leave the door ajar, so that if another woman came in, she might see her.

"What if I don't do it, and say that I did?" she challenged.

"I'll know," was his simple answer.

It wasn't that she had to do these things. She wanted to have to do them. She wanted to be told what to do, knowing even that as she complied, her submission was her choice. In choosing to follow, she led; in choosing to submit, she controlled; and in choosing to be commanded, she reigned. As her conscious choices and their implications dawned on her, she felt a power much more absolute than anything she had known in the past when she made a man groan with her teasing lips on his cock, or stroked a man into hardness with skilled fingers.

Smiling at her reflection as she thought of her new-found freedom, Destiny smoothed the lines of her sleek red sundress, fitted to the waist and flared at the hips, silky fabric brushing her thighs, reminding her that her naughty naked pussy and her sexy bottom were just one cool summer breeze away from exposure. It wasn't as if she'd never gone without panties before, for heaven's sake. After all, this is Destiny we're talking about, world's foremost bad girl and slut extraordinaire. But it was the first time she had done so at Ian's behest, and that made all the difference.

She twirled in front of the mirror and caught a peek of her bare sex, the dark hair, and the tops of slender thighs. Laughing, she whirled out of the house.

Ian was waiting. Ian was scowling. Ian was looking at his watch.

Destiny stood before him, chewing her bottom lip. Sitting on the park bench, he reached out to seize her waist, pulled her towards him, his strong thighs clamped either side of her knees to hold her in a steadfast claim.

"You're late."

Destiny never apologized, and she wasn't about to start. "I was busy."

Sky blue eyes turned to slate, as if the clouds had rolled in. A thrill of fear trembled through her.

"Doing what?"

"I don't remember."

"Let's see if I can refresh your memory."

He slid a hand up her thigh, snaked it around behind to cup one delectable round cheek, then smacked her smartly.

Her green eyes widened in surprise and she glanced around the park. They were not alone. A group of teenage boys was playing basketball; a couple was ambling along the river-walk pushing a baby stroller; runners zipped or slogged along the cinder jogging path.

"Ian, please, not here!" she whispered fiercely.

His lascivious grin did not inspire warm fuzzy thoughts. It inspired uncomfortable squirming and the knowledge that she was about to be humiliated in a most enthralling way. Naturally, her nipples hardened instantly and her cunt began to prepare itself for the onslaught of something salacious and terrible.

He reached for the hem at the back of her dress, and slowly gathered the loose silk into his hand, sliding the fistful of fabric up along the curve of her ass, until her bottom was exposed. She closed her eyes, surrendering to the inevitable, grew lightheaded as her mind emptied of reason, and, when she began to sway dizzily, reached out to steady herself with her hands on his shoulders.

He laughed, tensing his thighs at the sides of her legs to support her weakening knees. "Don't worry, I won't let you fall."

"I want to fall," she breathed.

Holding her dress in one hand at the back of her waist, he smacked her bottom several times, then soothed the vulnerable exposed flesh with a caress.

What if someone sees? she asked herself with the first blow. What if someone I know is watching? she wondered. But by the third swat, she said, The hell with these other people, and by the fourth, she had succumbed to the thumping beat of her swollen cunt, and on the fifth, she did not know where she was, or even who.

When she opened her eyes and looked down at him, he was studying her face, his eyes reflecting her own satisfied smile right back to her.

"Beautiful girl."

Still standing between his legs, she felt the hard bulge of his erection against her knees.

"Now, do you have anything to say for keeping me waiting?"

She smiled. The words he was looking for were not in her vocabulary. Her talented mouth could do a lot of things, but it could not say "I'm sorry."

A mischievous smile lit her eyes, and she shook her head. "No, I have nothing to say for myself."

He shook his head in wonder at this little imp that he had enticed out of an already wicked creature. Then he reached up and, grasping the long glossy fall of her ponytail, pulled her face down to his and captured her mouth in a kiss that overcame her.

His plan had been to put her over his knee here in the public park, lift her dress and spank her bare ass, and damn the consequences. If someone called in a complaint and they got arrested for outraging public decency, it would be worth going to jail for.

But now, with her knee nudging the aching bulge beneath his jeans, with her pretty mouth smiling seductively down at him, and with those green eyes telling him she knew he was all hers, Ian got up and took her to the car and drove home in the fading light of an Indian summer evening.

Neither of them spoke, just staggered in the door and fell to the plush carpet lit by the moon shining in through a skylight. She was ready; hell, she wasn't wearing anything but a splash of red fabric in the semblance of a sundress. Ian tugged off his shirt, and she reached up to caress his bare chest, tangle her fingernails into the wiry hair on his chest, scroll an open hand down the middle of his hard torso to feel, through her palm, the beat of his heart through his belly.

He seized both her maddening hands and pinned them to the floor above her head-ground his rising cock over her expectant cunt. Her hips rose in answer, and their bodies fused.

His tongue probed her sensitive ear, his lips sucked the sensitive flesh of her neck, teeth nibbled at the cleavage that peeked from the neck of her dress.

He stood up and peeled off tight jeans, freeing his hard cock. Her cunt clenched violently in want.

There was nothing soft about him, except perhaps the mat of light brown hair on his chest that angled down to a V at his hard belly. Sun-toughened skin stretched tight over the sinews of his shoulders, well-defined in moonlight and shadows. Lean hips tapered to strong solid thighs. She regarded his erection and felt a flutter in her belly in anticipation of that hard cock filling her.

He lowered himself to the floor, but hovered over her, holding his body away from hers, straddling her, touching her only with his mouth as he bent his head to lick the salty moisture in the valley between her breasts. Her hands crept up behind his head, pulling him to her, urging him to nurse at her breasts through the thin silk fabric of her dress, thrusting her tits upward to him.

Her breath came in quivering gasps and she rose up to shrug down the straps of her dress, releasing full breasts.

He lowered himself, stretched his length over her, and the contact of bare flesh set their greedy mouths and hands in motion. He sucked at her breasts like a starving man. She gave a pleasured moan and ran her hands up and down his long, broad back, kneading the muscles that twitched in response.

"I've got to have you, Destiny. No more waiting." He rocked against her, rolling his hips over hers, forcing her thighs wider apart with each thrust.

"We've waited long enough," she whispered.

He groaned deeply, her words the last bit of urging that he needed, and, like a wanderer coming home, drove his cock into her dripping cunt. She cried out when he filled her and cupped his firm buttocks with her hands, holding him deep within her.

"I knew it would feel good to be inside you," he whispered against her ear. Now he was up on his elbows, dipping his head to nuzzle her hair.

He lifted his hips to create the momentum to push deeper into her. Her answer was a soft groan.

Beneath him, her ravenous pussy impaled on his shaft, she felt protected, subdued, captive, and chained. And in that boundless prison, she soared.

With slow rhythmic strokes, he drew from her those deep moans that sent his own blood rushing along the length of his erection. He waited for her to moans to reach a fevered crescendo, her beautiful lips parted as if they too would receive his cock, and then the frenzied thrusting began in earnest.

He fucked her for his own release, sliding in and out of her with long, swift strokes, ramming into that sweet grasping pussy over and over. The power behind each thrust plunged him into the depths of her, sending spasms through her womb, and answering shocks along the length of his rigid cock; each withdrawal was an agony of receding motion, like the ebbing of the tide. Then back in again, thrust and recede, wave after wave, as her hips rocked up to meet his. Every muscle in their two bodies tensed and strained, and she heard herself crying out. Then he swelled inside her just before he drove in one last time, convulsing, exploding into her, calling her name.

Breathless, spent, Ian collapsed upon her, and she slid a long leg up over his buttocks to clamp his body to hers, to own him, just as her cunt now possessed his cock, held him hard against her until spasms subsided to shivers, then to sighs.

He raised his head, kissed her mouth. "I suppose a lot of men have told you that you were their Destiny?"

"They may have said it, but no man ever mastered me before now."

He smiled into ocean-deep eyes. It was true, he was her master. And she was his.

12