Destressing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she pulled her mouth off of him, one last, thick strand stretched between the tip and her lips, remaining suspended long enough for her to notice before it broke and fell to the floor below. She grinned a cum filled smile and wiped the remnants on the back of a hand before slowly licking it off, savouring the taste. While she did this, he was busy removing his trousers and boxers fully. Anna watched him as he moved to stand at the opposite end of the table, pulling his shirt over his head and discarding it to the floor as he did so. A knowing smile graced her lips as she watched him, standing there, tanned body completely on show as he stroked himself back to full erection.

"If it would please you, Anna, I would like to massage your beautiful pussy now, oui?"

She simply returned to looking the other way, giving her consent simply by opening her legs, spreading them as far as the table would allow. He obviously got the message as she felt him kneel on the table between her legs. He had lent forward over her as his right hand was now tucked beside her right breast, his left obviously helping him to position his decent sized member. Anna felt it as it pressed against her entrance and she almost lost it right there. This was something she had not felt it a long time as he slid slowly inside her, spreading her innards, while she let out a long 'ooo' of pleasure.

He quickly set the pace, not too fast but hard enough to cause a slapping sound as their hips came together. Each simple thrust tore a gasp or a moan from her lips she could not keep back. She was enjoying this immensely; his other hand had settled against her left bosom now and each stroke caused the sides of his hands to partially rub against the flesh of her breasts, adding to her pleasurable feelings. He then began to change pace, speeding up somewhat, turning her gasps into small squeaks, all she could manage before he slowed down, teasing out soft mumblings of pleasure.

He kept this up for several minutes, bringing her close several times just to deny her her release. But the on the sixth run, just when she knew he would slow down, he did not. He kept on pumping and her breath caught in her throat as she drew nearer and nearer. She gripped the sheets as she gasped for breath before sucking it in and holding it as she stiffened, letting it out as she collapsed on the bed, her orgasm raging through her, little squeaks of pleasure all that she could manage. He kept pumping all the while, at a reduced pace but it was enough to bring about a second wave which hit her almost as hard as the first.

No one had ever made her cum like that before. When Anna came down from the dizzying, light headed state her mind had ascended to, she realised he had left the bed and was standing before her once more. Unable to move her head she simply gazed instead at his bright red penis, inches from her mouth once more, watching him slowly pull at it to keep it hard.

"Anna, I would like to finish myself on you but first I wish to give you one last massage, the only part not to have been so far. May I?"

Anna nodded and he indicated she should turn over. When her body proved unresponsive, utterly content and still caught up in the wonderful euphoria coursing threw her, he assisted her, his strong hands effortlessly manoeuvring her onto her back. He fetched the oil then and squirted a generous amount into both hands. He stepped forward a little and lent over her so he could easily reach her ample breasts, his hands going straight to work, kneading and caressing them both. At his direction, Anna awkwardly managed to slip just the head of his cock into her mouth with her right hand, sucking on it gently while her left found her swollen clitoris and began to rub it in time to his ministrations.

He worked her breasts slowly at first, barely touching the nipples and this drove her crazy, but then the pace began to steadily increase and his thumbs found her hard teats, flicking and rolling them. She moaned around the head in her mouth and played with herself faster to match him. The harder he squeezed and kneaded the harder she sucked and rubbed. He had begun to rock his groin, driving his member in and out of her willing mouth as he sighed while continuing to play with her breasts in earnest now, as she abandoned her clit, slipping two fingers inside her aching pussy instead.

It was not long before Anna could tell they were both ready; he was breathing erratically and her hips were bucking of their accord. Just then he quickly pulled out of her mouth, letting go of her breasts to aim his hot prick.

"Cum on my tits!" she managed to blurt out, gaining the breath from somewhere.

His first shot missed her breasts entirely, splattering across her stomach. The feeling of the warm cum on her fevered skin pushed her to her own ending, her back arching off the table as she gasped triumphantly. This new position of hers apparently helped to improve his aim because the rest of his load landed across or between her tits. Anna was exhausted yet completely relaxed. She gathered the cum from her stomach and brought it to her mouth, licking it slowly off her palm, savouring the salty taste.

His hands returned to her breasts just then and gently massaged the rest of his juices into her chest until the sticky fluid had been absorbed by her skin. She also enjoyed this and was disappointed when he let go, but she knew they were finished. She propped herself up on her elbows and watched him move to a sink she had not noticed before. She watched as he carefully washed his hands before turning back to her.

"Thank you, Monsieur, I believe I am as relaxed as I ever could be. You are very talented."

"No, thank you, Madame Anna, for the pleasure of allowing me to use my talents on such a beautiful body. If you ever need to be relaxed again, I beg you come see me."

"Oh, I think I might just do that, Monsieur Vinnae."

He smiled at her before beginning to retrieve his clothes from the floor. Anna took her cue from this and slipped off the bed. She quietly got dressed back into her clothes which now felt normal once more, no longer tight and rough like they did not an hour ago. She took her purse out of her briefcase and turned towards him. He was fully dressed as well and neither looked as if they had just taken part in the most intimate massage Anna could imagine. He at once spied her purse and held up his hands, palms out.

"No, no, Anna, I could not take money for that. Consider it mutually undertaken and as such paid for already. It was my pleasure, Madame."

Anna nodded her thanks and, picking up her briefcase, she left the room. There was no one in the waiting area; even the secretary had left her post.

"Most likely on a break," Anna thought.

Once outside she flagged down another cab and got in. She decided not to return to work that afternoon giving her home address instead; she did not want her warm glow of pleasure to be ruined by her awful boss. She would just tell him tomorrow that she had taken ill over lunch and so had gone home. Besides, if he gave her stress about it, she would simply take Vinnae up on his offer. In fact she believed she may have to go again soon even if not stressed, she simply wanted his hands on her again.

She spent the trip home with her eyes closed and a grin upon her lips. She continuously replayed their encounter over and over in her head until she felt her heart racing and her juices leaking out once more. Her hunger for carnal knowledge, which had lain dormant for so long, had been rekindled and she wanted more. For instance, this cab driver was a decent looking young thing. Maybe, just maybe ...

12