Destruction Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

#

With his adrenaline going down, Michael began to panic. Their mother passed out not long after their last orgasm. She lay there on the floor, where Eric had callously dropped her after pulling himself out from her ass. Thick globs of cum rolled out of her, onto the carpet.

"What do we do now? What do we do? What if she goes to the police? We could-," Michael stuttered.

"Calm down," Eric said, placing his hands calmly on his brother's shoulders. "I have it all figured out. But we can't stay here. Even if she never tells anyone, we can't stay."

"But what do we do? Where do we go?" Michael asked.

"We can talk about that once we hit the road. We'll take your car. I packed you suitcase as well as mine," Eric said. Michael hadn't realized how much of this Eric had planned ahead. He shuddered at what other thoughts lingered in his twin's head.

"What do we do about mom?" he asked.

"We leave her here, obviously," Eric said, going through her purse for money. "She's not going anywhere. We'll definitely be back."

"No, I mean do we clean her up? Take her upstairs? We can't leave her like this," Michael said.

Eric looked at his violated mother, lying there on the floor.

"You're right. We can't let Steven find her like this," he said.

Eric ran into the computer room and fetched some paper and a sharpie. He wrote something down on it, then took his mother by her arms and dragged her to the stairs. To Michael's shock, he left her lying there, her legs spread to expose her soaked pussy, and placed the paper on her body. It read, "Enjoy your whore. We sure did."

"There," Eric said, pleased with his display. "Now she'll be the first thing he sees."

"You're sick," Michael said.

"I know," Eric replied, smiling his dark smile.

#

Steven was running late, so he finally arrived at Cassandra's house by 10:15 PM. There he found the horrifying display of Cassandra's cum-stained body at the bottom of the stairs, with the note still sticking to her.

He called the cops and an ambulance. It was a pretty clear case, but when they asked Cassandra if she could identify her rapists, she told them she never saw their faces clearly. She couldn't betray her boys, even after what they did to her. And a darker, hidden part of herself had been pleasured. A part of herself she could never admit to.

Things went from bad to worse after that. As she was unable, or unwilling, to help the police, there was nothing they could do for her. Her two sons vanished after that night. No one had a clue of where they went. Her relationship with Steven also soured. He suspected some things, not helped by the note that was left for him, but Cassandra wasn't telling him anything about that night. The sad thing was he simply didn't excite her anymore. Not when she had been taken with such passion and fury. They split up not long after.

Nowadays, Cassandra would often wonder what had happened to her sons. Were they doing all right? Were they happy? Sometimes she even hoped they would be home, waiting for her to come back from work. But then there would be nights where she'd see those eyes in her dreams. Those eyes she loved, angrily looking at her with lust. Their rough hands holding her as they violated her. Those wild dreams that often left her panties soaked when she woke up from them.

It wasn't until that October she finally heard something from them. It was an envelope with no return address. When she opened it, she was horrified to see three photos inside. Two were of her. She was unconscious. Her face red and covered with cum, while mascara ran down from her eyes. The third was a down shot of her and her two sons, Michael and Eric, grinning into the camera as their cocks hovered near her face.

As shocked as she was, she wasn't as angry as she thought she would be. They were her boys. She loved them. And there was a part of her that wished they would come home. A part of her that longed to be touched like that again. To be taken without regard. A part that hoped they would come home and continue their destruction.

To be continued

12