Destruction Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Where do you think you're going?" he hissed.

With a strong grip, he pulled his mother back into the house. She wailed and kicked around, trying to break free. Eventually Michael grabbed her legs, and the two twin dragged their mother up to their room. She kicked and screamed the whole way, but as soon as they had her in their room, there was nothing that a few cocks in her mouth and cunt couldn't fix. They furiously fucked her, taking her pussy, ass and mouth to their hearts content, then unloading their cum on every inch of her. She took it, and loved it. She still dreamed of freedom, but could never resist a chance to be fucked like this. There was nothing like this.

#

So this was her life now. The boys locked the house down whenever they needed to go out. There was no escape. Cassandra had no idea where they went. But as soon as they returned, they expected her to be ready to serve them on hand and foot. She was trapped, forced to fuck and suck her two boys every day. She didn't know if she'd ever break free. She'd never stop trying though. The sex was part of it, but she had learned to love that part at least. But to have a life again, that was the dream.

Time began to pass. A month had gone by before Cassandra knew it. A month of nothing but being fucked by her sons. Her pussy, mouth, ass and everything else on her body was theirs now to use as they pleased. They fucked her absolutely raw. And when they weren't fucking her, they would think of some other humiliation for her to endure. They fucked her in their very back yard, even having a witness to their act. It worried her. She worried what else they had planned for her. How far would they go? What were they using all that recorded footage for anyway?

But the worst part of all, was that she'd gone more than a month without having her period. She was late.

To be continued.

12