Destruction Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You bastards. You sons of bitches. You're tearing me apart!" she screamed.

Her boys laughed. Her curses excited them even more. Her pussy tingled and became much wetter, so they picked up their pace, grinding deep inside her.

"You motherfuckers," she whimpered.

"That's right. You're right, you cunt. We are motherfuckers. And you love it, you skank," Eric said, grinning as he did.

They fucked her like that for fifteen minutes straight. Once in a while Cassandra would sob out another insult, but that just inspired her sons to keep going. They loved fucking her, no matter how much it hurt. Sometimes she felt like they loved hurting her more than anything. But it didn't really matter what they preferred. They'd fuck her nonetheless.

Feeling both of them harden inside her at the same time, getting closer to cumming in her cunt, was a new experience. Like so often, she lost control of her body. It was being pleased, even if they took her like an animal. They grunted like savages, thrusting deep into her and grinding against her clit. She began to shiver as she approached climax. All three of them came at the same time. Her juices leaked all over her boys, while they sprayed their cum deep into her pussy.

They laid down on the bed, panting heavily. Michael grabbed a camera and got some close ups of their cum leaking out from their mother's pussy. Eric got up and checked the computer screen. Cassandra could only lie there, trying to collect herself. But she felt woozy. It started to get dark in her eyes. It had been a while since she last passed out from being fucked. Her boys ignored her, more preoccupied with their work. They let her sleep. For now.

#

The next morning, Cassandra was exhausted. Last night, Eric won their nightly coin toss. His demand was that she would suck him off all night until sun-up. Even if he fell asleep, under no circumstances was she to remove his cock from her mouth. She didn't get any rest and her jaw hurt like crazy. When Eric woke up, he was happy to see his mother still holding his cock in her mouth. He began his day refreshed and ready, starting with roughly deep-throating Cassandra. While she didn't have much of a gag reflex anymore, it still hurt. Eric finished by spraying her face with another thick load of cum. Not a second later, Michael had gotten up and grabbed her arm and pushed her on her knees. Without saying a word he pushed his cock into his mother's mouth. She let it happen, feeling his nineteen-year old cock rub against her tongue. It didn't take long for him to spasm. He pulled out and added his own coating of hot cum to his brother's, spraying onto her face.

"Leave it," Eric grumbled as he got dressed. "We're going out. When we get back, it better still be on your slut face. Got that?" he asked.

Cassandra nodded. Her sons left her there, on the floor of their room as the headed out. She could hear them locking all the doors. Her cage was shut.

Cassandra walked around the house, holding a blanket to keep herself warm. She had no clothes of her own anymore, so she had no other way to cover herself. As she walked around, she looked at all the old photos of them when they boys were young. They all looked so happy in them. Eric didn't have that cruel glint in his eyes, while Michael seemed to be hugging his mom in nearly every photo. And she herself looked so much better. Life in her eyes. A blush in her cheek. That all seemed like ancient history now. And only seven months had gone by since their return around their nineteenth birthday. Her own was coming up. Soon she'd be a forty year old woman. A woman who was a slave to her sons. Their play toy for their lust. Their whore.

#

The boys were running late. Cassandra began to worry like she had in the past. Nowadays she had no idea were they went during the day. And she no longer had her cell phone to call them in case of emergencies. Maybe there was something in her room that she could use to figure out where they were? But they locked that room too these days. They didn't want her to touch their equipment. She went upstairs anyway. To her surprise, the door wasn't locked this time. She swung it open and entered her bed room. Even their computer was still on. It wasn't like them to be so careless with their stuff.

Then an idea hit her. She sat in front of the PC and began looking for a way to e-mail someone. Anyone at all. Someone who would come and help her break free from her prison. On the desktop there was one single folder, labeled "work". She grew curious. She wondered what they had done with all the footage of their escapades. They filmed nearly all their most extreme moments. From her double violation from yesterday to the night they raped her in the yard. What had they done with it?

There were quite a number of videos. Moments from her past she would have liked to forget, immortalized in these videos. She sped through them, seeing herself being humiliated, violated and raped into submission. But under the videos folder was another one, which read "Web and Ads". What could that be?

She opened it up. To her horror, she saw a series of photos of herself in an ad.

"Hot milf, ready to take as many cocks as she can. Sign up now," read one of them.

There nearly two dozen of these, with the same web-address under each. She couldn't bear not knowing for certain, and typed the address in on her web browser. It brought her to some sort of video chat site. In the corner she saw a login, with the password already set up. Despite her best judgement, she simply had to know. She clicked login. Not a moment after she did, one of the cameras booted up. A window popped up, and Cassandra could see herself on screen. Her face and red hair covered with her sons's cum. She looked in horror when the messages started popping up.

"Hey beauty! Early show today?"

"Yo red. Nice facial. Care for another?"

"What a beautiful slut. I want to fuck dat ass!"

"What up girl. How about playing with that pussy!"

The messages went on like that. There were over a hundred viewers. And Cassandra knew there would be plenty more. Then the strangest message of them all popped up.

"Yo, Cassandra. You hot. Can't wait till March 12th!"

March 12th? That was her birthday. Her fortieth. What else would be going on then? What were the boys planning?

"Ooh, snooping around are we?" Eric said in a playful tone. Cassandra yelped as she was startled. Her sons walked over to her. Eric looked at the screen and smiled.

"They ruined the birthday surprise. Doesn't matter though. You're gonna love it anyway."

"Surprise?" Cassandra stammered.

Eric leaned over and opened up another folder. It was another add, still being worked on. It showed Cassandra with her legs spread wide, while cum leaked out of both her ass and pussy. Underneath that was a banner that read:

"Love our whore Cassandra? Then cum and enjoy the queen of sluts yourself. Open for business from March 12."

"What--?" Cassandra stammered.

"We've been making a lot of scratch from our fuck sessions for a while now. At first we sold access so others could look at our videos on our website. But we've moved up to live streaming since then. We set up a whole bunch of stuff to promote your ass. Twitter account, Facebook group. You name it. And every month we rack in our earnings. Didn't you ever wonder what kept the lights on with you not working? Unless you call what we do work. You've made us a fortune," Eric laughed. "But we figured we were being selfish. We want to share you with as many people as possible. So we set up a bidding system. Highest bidder gets to fuck you on a live stream, that will be watched around the world. You're getting some new cocks to play with, bitch! Happy birthday, slut-face!"

Eric began to laugh, rubbing his hand through his mother's red hair. Cassandra trembled, in both fear and rage. They were gonna pimp her out. Who knows how many men a week? And how long would they keep it up? Months? Years? She had enough. She was done. Sick of it all. Sick of the humiliation and the pain. Sick of her two boys, who were nothing like they once were. This was it.

To everyones shock, including her own, Cassandra grabbed the computer keyboard and swung it right into Eric's face. He fell down, groaning in pain. The keyboard broke in two, but Cassandra used the half that was still in her hand and threw it right at Michael. Never had any of them expected her to find the strength and assault her sons like this.

She ran for the door. She heard Michael groan after her, but she didn't care to listen. She bolted down the stairs. Eric had left the car keys on the kitchen table. Without hesitation she snatched them up. The door was still unlocked, so she managed to leave the house. Her skin shivered in the cold air, but she kept on running. Buck naked, she ran down the driveway and jumped into the car. She put the key in and began driving away. To where, she didn't know. Nor did she care. All she wanted was to get away. She drove, first speeding for the longest time. Then she figured she'd best avoid getting pulled over, so she slowed down. She drove on. Sometimes trucks saw her, sitting by the steer without a shred of clothing and cum coating her face, and blew their horns. She ignored them. Nothing they did could compare to the nightmare she just escaped.

Hours went by. She needed to stop for gas soon. But clothes were a priority. Luckily, Eric left some money in the car. A few hundred dollar bills that could hold her over. Once she crossed the state line, the sun began to rise. The road was quiet. She pulled over by the road. It was then she finally cried. She sobbed deep tears of both joy and sorrow. Joy for being free. Sorrow for what was done to her. She wiped the cum from her face and looked into the mirror. She knew her boys would never stop to find her. She had one option left.

#

Karen enjoyed her job at the insurance firm. It was a small firm, in a small rural town. She popped into town a few months back. She was a beautiful forty year old woman with short blonde hair, which some folks suspected she dyed. She was also pregnant, but the firm didn't mind that when she applied for work.

She saved up enough money to buy the small house on the outskirts of town. There she could prepare a nice home for her upcoming baby. It was a girl, the doctor told her. She was more pleased than anything to hear that. Karen knew that another boy would bring back bad memories. She could never go through the pain of raising someone and being betrayed by them again. Where she came from, no one knew. No one asked. She was just Karen, keeping to herself and making the best of her situation.

But from time to time, Karen would look up a certain website. A streaming site that was hosted by a pair of young men. Brothers. Twins, in fact. What she saw horrified her. They had found themselves a red-haired woman, maybe around thirty in age, whom they used for all kinds of sexual pleasures. They fucked her pussy and ass raw. They had her suck their cocks and then came on her face. Sometimes there'd be a stranger joining in on the fun. The woman on screen cried often, but took her abuse nonetheless.

Karen pitied her. She had been in her place once. She knew the pain that came with it. But she dared not to call the authorities on them. They were once her boys. She had loved them. She still loved them, despite what they did to her. Plus, if she did they might find her again. She couldn't go back. Ever.

Which was why it surprised her so much that during one of their fuck sessions, as one boy fucked the woman's cunt while forcing her to suck his brothers cock at the same time, she found her hands wandering. It shocked her that she was rubbing her own clit to this. But it felt too good to stop now. She knew what it was like, to be their whore. They found a new whore to replace her. Some days she even envied her, longing to be fucked by a pair of young cocks again. Sucking them dry or having them take her pussy and ass at the same time. But Karen knew nobody could replace her in her boys's hearts. They longed for her. And perhaps some part of her longed for them. To again be the woman they raped. The woman they destroyed.

THE END...?

12