Detective Murphy Meets The Devil

Story Info
What you get if you're a bad boy.
1.3k words
3.89
26k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 06/11/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Transfix
Transfix
21 Followers

"What the!" I exclaimed, as I found myself in a gray void. Nothing around me except this gray fog. No sounds; nothing to see; nothing to feel.

"Actually that couldn't be right." I thought to myself, because I could hear my own thoughts; but apart from that I wasn't feeling a damn thing.

I knew that I was dead. I mean that I knew that bitch, had shafted me good and proper and that I should be stone cold dead; No feelings; No thoughts; but for some unknown reason, I could still think.

"Murphy!" A voice boomed out, of the void.

I looked around, wondering where the voice was coming from. "It sure sounded like dear old mum." I thought.

"No! It's not your mother." The voice echoed back.

As the voice slowly drifted away, the fog gradually cleared to reveal a chair with some form of devil sitting on it.

"Now, don't be afraid." The voice said, in a kind of mocking laughter tone.

"Come here, so that I can see you." The devil said.

Without seeming to move, I found myself standing before the chair.

"You know who I am, don't you?" The voice asked.

"Yeah; you're the devil." I said with a smirk, "The Horned One; The Big Cheese; Satan." I continued.

"Hmmm, you could be right there." He replied.

"So, what's this all about?" I asked.

"Well, you know how bad people go to Hell for all eternity and have a good time?" He asked.

"Yeah." I nodded and seemed to laugh at the same time.

"Well, I have good and bad news for you." He said.

"The bad news is that I have the good time and the good news is that you have a bad time. He said in a funny way.

"Oh!" Was all I could reply.

"I mean it couldn't be that bad." I started to think to myself, when......

"Come here bitch." Said a voice.

"Huh." I heard myself say, as I felt a hand on my shoulder.

I spun around, as the hand pulled me back.

"Let go you prick." I said, but my voice sounded different. Almost girlish in its' tone.

"What's that?" The bloke who had hold of me said.

I said, "Let me go, you prick." Again the voice was mine, but it had a feminine quality to it.

"I thought that's what you said." He replied, as he hit me with his fist.

I fell down onto a pile of garbage. I struggled to remain calm as I gathered my wits. I looked down towards my legs and noticed that I was in a dress and high heels. I tried to take stock of the situation, but it was hard to comprehend what was happening to me. I was sure I was just talking to the devil and the next...I am in women's clothing in an alley with one, no make that two blokes, I noticed as I looked up.

Judging by the size of my cleavage I had large breasts, as well.

The guy who had hit me reached down and pulled me upright, with his hand.

"You, want anymore?" He asked in a threatening voice.

"No." I found myself replying. I knew that I wasn't any match for them, in my present state.

"That's good. You see my friend and I want to party and you are the lucky girl tonight." He sneered, as he leaned in close and kissed me on the lips.

I tried to pull away, "I'm a bloke." I thought to myself.

He pulled my head closer, as his lips mashed mine. His breathe stunk of stale alcohol and cigarettes.

"That's better." He said as he pulled back, grinning.

"Now lets' see those tits of yours." He said.

I crossed my arms across my chest, knowing that I had done the same in my former life to women I had known.

"Now, that's not nice." Smelly Breath said to me, as he reached and grabbed my arms.

"Leroy, you do the honors." He said to his mate.

I tried to struggle, but it was no good. I wasn't strong enough.

Leroy produced a knife and grinned as he started to cut away my dress.

"No. Please don't." I sobbed as the dress was pulled away from my body and thrown down in a heap, on the ground.

"That's nice." Leroy said, as he reached out and pinched my nipple and kneaded my breast.

"Can I go first?" He asked, of Smelly Breath.

"No, you wait your turn, but she may do us both, if we ask her nicely." He told Leroy.

Leroy grinned at that. Showing yellow stained teeth that were uneven and unsightly.

"Now on your knees, bitch." Smelly Breath said, as he forced me into a kneeling position, "You know what to do."

I had never been in this position before, where I had to go down on another bloke. I was not even sure that I would be able to do it.

My hands trembled as I reached for his fly. As I unzipped his fly his manhood sprang out and nearly hit me in the face.

My head jumped backwards, but not as quick as Smelly Breath's hands pushed my head back towards his cock.

"Suck it, bitch." He snarled.

I reached out a shaky hand to steady his cock and opened my mouth to admit it. It tasted like old leather and smelt a whole lot worse. I was nearly gagging as he thrust it into my mouth and out again.

"Feels good. Don't it?" He snarled.

I didn't reply, so he gripped my hair harder and pull my head back.

"Well! Don't it?" He said through gritted teeth.

"Yes." I managed to say, before his cock impaled my mouth, again.

I moved my mouth up and down his shaft. Working my teeth and tongue to advantage. Although I was new to this, I remembered what I had liked.

"That's better." He said.

I looked over at Leroy and saw that he had his penis out as well and was giving it a workout.

Smelly Breath pulled my head back and said, "Turn around and get on all fours."

I pulled my knickers down, as I turned around and assumed the position.

It was not easy, in the garbage.

I heard Smelly Breath get down behind me and then I felt a sharp pain as he entered me from behind. He pushed deep within my cunt. His balls bouncing off my backside.

"Leroy, use her mouth." He said to his mate.

Leroy kneeled down next to my head and stuck his penis into my mouth.

I was now being fucked from behind and sucking at the same time. I could feel my barriers come down as I started to get into a rhythm. The balls on my arse and taste of the cock in my mouth.

"Hmmmm." I started to coo.

"The bitch is starting to like it now." Smelly Breath said.

The more he pounded into my cunt, the tighter the muscles seemed to grab his cock and the more excited I became.

"Yes, I want more." I said, around Leroy's cock.

"I'm coming." Smelly Breath said.

"So am I." Leroy added.

"Yes, me too." I panted; as I pushed my hips back further to try and take as much cock as I could.

"Yes....huh!" I said as I found myself back in front of the devil.

"That was good, wasn't it Murphy?" He asked of me.

I felt weak at the knees, as I had an orgasm and blew a load over his feet.

"Now clean that up, with your tongue." He said.

I hurried to obey, as I still felt the affects of that transformation.

"You never know where you may be, or who you may be." He said, as he disappeared from my view, leaving me in that gray void, yet again.

Transfix
Transfix
21 Followers