Detention Ch. 01

Story Info
Strict discipline is observed.
1.6k words
4.16
97.2k
21

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/10/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,535 Followers

It was the custom at Chatswood High that detentions were presided over by the newest teacher, whoever he or she might be. This particular term the newest teacher was Miss Anita Jackson, junior English teacher, twenty three years of age. She was an attractive young woman, popular with both students and staff.

During the course of the term, Anita had had to sit several detention periods and found them challenging but not too arduous. Any students assigned detention were generally resentful, but usually found themselves disarmed by Anita, who was genuinely nice and likable.

This particular Wednesday Anita had another detention period coming up. Checking the details, she found that three students had been assigned detention, with a note that they should be given some remedial English homework. Unsure of just who these particular students were, Anita went to the senior English teacher for additional information.

Mrs. Brandt expressed some surprise at seeing the detention list.

"I know those boys," she said. "They're seniors in their last year. They're all eighteen and they're all on the football team. More muscle than mind, if you know what I mean. I'm surprised that they've been given detention. Normally anything to do with guys like this gets tossed to Coach and he deals with them."

"It says they're to have some remedial English homework," pointed out Anita. "I doubt that Coach could supply that."

"That explains it," said Mrs. Brandt. "Trying to knock some knowledge into them so that they can actually read the exam papers."

Anita laughed. "You don't seem to have a high opinion of the boys on the team," she observed.

"Oh, the majority of the team are fine," came the reply. "These three go by the nicknames of Ox, Bruno and Moose. That should give you an indication of their level of intelligence. Just be careful around them."

"They'll be no problem," said Anita. "I'll just be firm and let them know right from the start that I won't take any nonsense."

After school that afternoon, Anita was running late as she hurried through the deserted school corridor to the standard detention room. She trusted that the three detainees had the intelligence to just sit down and wait for her, not taking her lateness as a reason for shooting through. She charged into the room.

Afterwards, Anita could never be sure if what happened was an unfortunate accident that triggered unexpected events, or a deliberate piece of mischief with malice aforethought. As she entered the detention room she could see three young men sitting at the front desks. Then she was pitching forward onto her hands and knees, having tripped over a foot sticking out from under the desk.

Anita felt like a fool, landing on hands and knees in front of students she was supposed to establish dominance over. A great start she thought. She could hear masculine exclamations of sympathy and apology, and before she could even start to rise the three young men had gathered around her.

Starting to gather herself together in order to rise, Anita was startled to hear a voice snap "Me first."

She was even more startled when her skirt was suddenly flipped up over her waist and a finger caught the crotch of her panties and carelessly pulled them to the side, leaving her pussy on display to the three young fiends. Before she could open her mouth to protest, the same hand had latched onto her pussy, easing her lips aside and a hot hard cock was suddenly making a hurried entry into her soft feminine self.

Anita opened her mouth to scream, but a hand clamped over it. While the cock inside her was having fun, dancing back and forward inside her, a voice spoke.

"If you open your voice to scream or anything, one of us will stick his cock in it, and you'll be getting fucked from two directions at once. Best to stay quiet and just enjoy the treat."

"Treat," she thought, while some oaf's cock bounced back and forth within her. A sudden gush inside her and she knew that whoever it was had already completed his act, without managing to warm her up in the slightest. As she felt him withdraw, she gathered herself to rise, furious with these idiots and herself for not being more careful.

"Hold it, teach," came the same voice that had spoken to her earlier. "Just stay there. My turn."

Then another cock was pushing into her in a most ungentle manner, and the frantic pumping from her rapist began. Anita tried to pull away, but hands on her hips held her firmly in place, while her tender insides were ruthlessly assaulted by a crude loving. The only redeeming feature Anita found about the whole thing was that the oaf had no stamina and was very quickly climaxing, letting his seed loose within her.

That was how things stood when salvation arrived in the doorway.

"What the hell do you lot think you're doing," roared Coach Stevens, turning up at the detention centre just as Ox was withdrawing his damned cock from the pretty little English teacher. "Right, I want the three of you out on that, oval running laps until you puke."

There was an immediate cry of protest from one of the boys.

"Fair go, Coach," called Bruno. "I haven't had my turn yet. It won't take long."

To Anita's stunned horror she heard the coach agree.

"Alright, seeing you've already got your cock out, hurry up and dip it and then get going."

Before Anita could protest she was experiencing a third invasion. Bruno, eager to demonstrate his prowess, thrust into her hard and fast, hips pumping madly before he was even fully in.

Again Anita was spared a long ordeal, Bruno being able to finish even faster than the earlier pair. She heard the coach give a disgusted snort.

"It's obvious that it's not only remedial English you fools need. Hasn't anyone ever shown you how to properly treat a woman?"

A large hand landed on Anita's back, holding her down when she tried to rise. Another hand pealed her panties away, pushing them down. Then something large and round was pushing against her slit, slowly forcing her open as it majestically made its way into her.

The earlier rapes had been as nothing. As far as Anita was concerned, the cocks of those three ruffians was ample proof that steroids shrank your genitals. This new invasion was something else. Coach was a man in the prime of life, superbly fit and, apparently, superbly equipped. If genital size was the any guide, Coach had never even been in the same room as steroids, let alone taken any.

There was no rushing haste to get a cock into place and start pumping. Coach just slowly pressed ahead, filling Anita who was gasping in shock, unable to protest this new invasion. He pressed steadily forward, and Anita found that now her passage was being stretched tight to accommodate him. She found herself frantically hoping that it was only a cock that he was sinking into her. That at least had to have some sort of finite length.

Finally Coach stopped, seeming to snuggle close against her. His hands came up and pulled her top free from her skirt, then slid up under the top to find and undo her bra. Around her slipped Coach's hands, seeking and finding her breasts, clasping them greedily.

Finally satisfied, Coach started moving.

Anita was finding this a whole new experience. The three teammates had been an infuriating nuisance, not really touching her sexually. Just a rude assault on her person. Coach, however, was different. He was filling her. He was playing with her breasts and stimulating them. His cock was sliding in and out of her, every internal inch of her was aware of its rasping presence, grating out a tune of pleasure against her sensitive flesh, whether she wanted it or no.

Anita was gasping, little shrieks coming from her as Coach's cock relentlessly demanded a response. Unable to help herself, Anita found herself pushing back against Coach as he drove into her, her body completely controlled by Coach's wants and needs.

There was no quick relief this time. Coach had already been pounding her for longer than the three oafs combined, and he showed no sign of slowing. Anita squirmed helplessly under the sensual assault, knowing that she'd soon be going into a climax while Coach seemed good to go for hours.

Anita could hear herself muttering and pleading, and could hear the boys excitedly cheering on their coach. Then pleasure was ripping into her. She shrieked and shuddered as she climaxed, hearing Coach laugh and start thrusting hard and fast into her, happy to let rip with his own climax now.

With Coach still buried deep inside her, Anita heard him yelling at the team members.

"Right. You three out onto the oval. Like I said, I want you to run until you puke, and then I'm going to run you some more."

The three left at a run, laughing and chatting.

Next moment Anita gave a squeal as a hard slap bounced off her bottom.

"I thought you were supposed to be giving them remedial English. Not fulfilling their fantasies?" Coach snarled.

That was the point when Anita politely explained what had occurred and her opinion of the team members in general and Coach in particular.

It was the custom at Chatswood High that detentions were presided over by the newest teacher, whoever he or she might be. They've changed that now.

Ashson
Ashson
8,535 Followers