Detention Ch. 02

Story Info
Mrs. Officer.
3.3k words
3.95
10.5k
7
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daryl smiled at the text he had just gotten from his sweetie Sevyn as sat on his couch sipping on some Capt Morgan and Diet Dr. Pepper. It was a late Saturday morning and when he had gotten up, Sevyn wasn't there. He looked outside and didn't see her car so he was curious as to where she was. He wasn't worried though. Sevyn was pretty adventurous and liked to set up little games for them. He could only conclude that this was the case.

Daryl had never met such a vivacious woman and he never felt more alive. Their sex life was off the hinges and he never wanted things to change. Sevyn had introduced him to so many things and he had learned so much about himself. Daryl felt like the sky was the limit for them.

He read the cryptic text again. It said:

"Hi sweetie. I stepped out to get a few things for our next adventure. I will probably be gone most of the day. Enjoy your time to yourself and I'll text you later with your instructions. *giggle* Sleep tight. XOXO Sevyn."

He wondered what the little sexpot had in store for him. The episode at the hotel where she worked was still very fresh in his mind. Wow, that was so freakin great, he thought. His dick began to raise up as he thought of how he skull-fucked his little plaything before plowing her sweet tight pussy into submission. Daryl squirmed in his seat as he adjusted himself and fought off the cum building in his heavy balls.

That encounter was a little over two weeks ago. He had been travelling a bit for work and had only gotten home early last night. Sevyn came home a bit later and he was knocked out. As horny and game as he was to see Sevyn, he was just that tired also. Sevyn had left him to rest and just slid in bed beside him. As she lay there with him, she got the idea for their next adventure.

Later on that day, he got another text from Sevyn. It read:

"Okay baby, drive out to Great Falls on the Virginia side and park at the scenic overlook spot there. Be there by 6pm. XOXO Sevyn."

"That's all?" Daryl said to himself out loud after reading the text.

He looked at his watch then made himself another drink from his Capt Morgan. It had been a very nice day and it was now early evening. Daryl had been to Great Falls only once but he remembered the way there and it was not that long of a drive. He decided to drop the top on his BMW while he drove. An idea came to him and he grabbed a bottle of wine, some fruit, and some cheese from the refrigerator. He also made a couple of deli sandwiches and put everything in a picnic basket. After grabbing a blanket and his drink, he took off for Great Falls.

Daryl arrived at the park a little before 6. To his surprise, the gate was still open but no one was in the booth. It was just starting to get dark.

"Hmm." he said as he drove through and found the overlook.

The falls were beautiful, especially at night. The sky was clear and Daryl knew the stars would be out later. It would've been a perfect night for him and Sevyn to just chill there in the car, talk and listen to some Marvin Gaye. He looked at his drink in the to-go cup and took a swig. Then he put in his Marvin Gaye Greatest Hits CD. His top was down and his mood was mellow as "Sexual Healing" crooned from his speakers. He opened his cellphone and pulled up a video Sevyn had made of herself masturbating one night while he was on the road. He watched her play in her hungry pussy. She was sooo very sexy and her pussy was sopping wet and ready.

"Mmmmm. Yummy." he said to himself as he leaned the seat back. He pulled out his stiffening dick and began to stroke himself as he watched the video. His eyes closed as he beat his dick and got lost in the fantasy.

TAP, TAP, TAP.

Daryl was startled from his dream by someone at the side of his car. He sat up and looked at his exposed dick and he hurriedly put it away. He stared stupidly into the light being flashed in his face.

"Hello Sir." came a voice behind the flashlight. "Do you want to tell me what you are doing here? This park is closed."

Daryl looked again as the light went away from his face so that he could see who was talking to him. He saw what appeared to be a young female police officer wearing sunglasses and holding the flashlight. He still wasn't comprehending what was happening.

"Sir, I asked you a question." the officer said then she peered at the to-go cup in the console between the seats. "License and registration, please."

Daryl shook his head and said "Yes officer. Give me a minute." He reached into the glove box for his paperwork.

The officer watched him for a couple of minutes then she again looked at the cup in the console between the seats.

"What's in the cup?" she asked.

Daryl, now fully alert, looked nervously at the to-go cup with the rum and Dr. Pepper in it. The officer again shined the flashlight in Daryl's face and she leaned in close to him, trying to get a whiff of his breath.

"Sir, have you been drinking?" she asked and Daryl had a deer-in-the-headlights look on his face. "You need to get out of the vehicle right NOW." the officer commanded.

Daryl looked down at himself. As great as this day had been, he never thought he'd get locked up on a DWI charge. And where was Sevyn??? She should've been here by now.

"Right now sir. Get out of the vehicle." the officer said again.

Daryl sadly opened his car door and weakly stepped out. The diminutive officer stood in front of him and shined the light up in his face. She then put the flashlight away and roughly turned Daryl around.

"Place your hands on the car. Spread your legs." she ordered as she kicked his ankles to make him open his legs wider.

"Are you carrying any weapons like knives or needles in your pockets sir?" the officer asked. "Because I have to frisk you and I will not be happy if I get cut or stabbed."

"No ma'am, I'm not." a frightened Daryl replied. "Please Officer, this is a big misunderstanding. I was supposed to meet my girlfriend here. She should be here any minute. She can explain this."

"Just be quiet sir." the officer said and she began to frisk him. But this was a different kind of frisk than Daryl had seen on COPS. The officer slowly worked her way up both legs as if she was searching for weapons. When she got to his ass, she was soft, almost gentle with her touch. It felt good to Daryl and his dick woke up. He began to sweat as he couldn't control his little head in his pants. The officer continued her frisk, spending a long time squeezing and caressing Daryl's butt. She then reached up through his legs and cupped his nuts. A serious WTF look came over Daryl's face as his bulge got bigger in his pants. He swallowed hard and wished the search to stop.

"Mmmm. Interesting." the officer said. Her hands stroked Daryl's nuts some more and she squeezed his ass once more for good measure. Then she reached around and felt the bulge struggling to escape Daryl's pants.

"Well now, what do we have here?" the officer said with a grin.

Daryl knew his shit was done and he shook his head. Everything that was going on was wrong and he should've realized it wasn't legit but with the drink and his fear he wasn't thinking rationally. Then he heard his zipper being pulled down and his eyes got big.

"What the fuck???" he exclaimed as he started to try to turn around.

"Shut up." the officer snapped and made him face the car again. "Keep your hands on the car."

She then reached inside the open zipper and in through Daryl's boxer briefs. She found his hard dick and began to stroke it. Daryl's dick was so hard he felt dizzy. The officer pulled his hard dick out, exposing it to the night air. She stroked it harder.

"I saw you playing with that earlier. You thought you were slick putting it away huh? What were you going to do with it? Have some fun with the little girlfriend?" she grinned.

"Oh my God, I can't believe this." Daryl moaned.

"You'd better believe it. Indecent exposure is a crime." the officer said. "Now let's see here."

She flipped Daryl around and he leaned back against the car. She took his dick in her hands and stroked it more. She looked at him with a grin on her face. The sunglasses were big on her face but Daryl can see the lust on her face as she stroked.

"Oooooh it's nice, thick and long. I don't get my hands on ones like this too often so I need to take advantage. I hope you don't mind. Let me do my thing and I'll let you go with a slap on the dick." she said.

"Huh???" Daryl said. "What the fuck kind of police officer are you?" He then stared harder at the woman as she got down on her knees and started slobbering all over his dick. His dick felt great in her hot mouth and he smiled as she knew those tonsils anywhere. "Sevyn?!?" he asked.

Sevyn smiled and raised the sunglasses up and perched them on her forehead. Then she lovingly went back to sucking Daryl's dick. Daryl put his hands to his face and laughed out loud. "Giiiiirrrrrrlllll." he said and shook his head.

Sevyn began to crack up laughing. "Baby I'm so sorry. I really had you going. You just knew you were going to jail tonight, didn't you?" she said.

"Hell yes. Girl you played that role to the hilt. This was the last thing I expected." Daryl said with a smile.

Sevyn smiled and opened her mouth wider to fit more dick in. Her throat strokes were slow and deep. She took Daryl's meat in fully down to his balls and then back out again. She moaned and saliva poured out the side of her mouth as she enjoyed sucking on the dick. Daryl's eyes rolled back in his head as he fought to keep from cumming. However, he was past that point of no return and he roared as his nuts lurched and emptied themselves into Sevyn's greedy mouth. She sucked and cleaned up all of the cum dripping from his dickhead and savored the taste.

"Yummy." she said as she licked her fingers and continued stroking Daryl's dick. It was still rock hard and she needed her some of it. She stood up and unbuttoned the uniform shirt and her bra and took them off, exposing her small breasts with long perky nipples. She took off the holster belt and her pants then put the holster belt back on. She then put the boots back on. With her sunglasses and her uniform cap, Sevyn made a very sexy cop.

"Come here you." she said to Daryl and she made him take off his pants and sat down behind the steering wheel. Daryl's dick stood up like a mad stallion and Sevyn climbed on for the ride. She slid his dick into her sopping wet pussy and her love muscles began to caress and massage his shaft.

"Ooooooooo." Sevyn moaned and ground down hard on his dick. She began to ride him harder and she soon felt her squirt box starting to overflow. Her juices began to gush down all over Daryl's nuts. Her body spasmed as the orgasm overtook her and they both were wrapped up in the throes of pleasure. Sevyn collapsed down on top of Daryl. Neither of them saw the lights of the car drive up behind Sevyn's car. All of a sudden, real blue lights began to flash and a quick siren blared.

"Oh shit!!" Sevyn exclaimed and she got off of Daryl's lap.

For his part, Daryl thought this was still part of the roleplay but he knew something was wrong when he saw Sevyn's very worried face as she struggled to get dressed.

It was too late. Sevyn could see the silhouettes of the two uniformed policemen come towards either side of Daryl's BMW. Daryl was trying to pull up his pants and Sevyn was hopelessly half naked. Both of the officers grinned as they saw what was going on in the car.

"Well now, what is going on here?" one of them said. He was tall like Daryl but very muscular and had a dark chocolate complexion. He shined his flashlight at Sevyn and got a good look at her goodies.

"It looks like someone was trying to have a little fun." the other said with a smile. He was shorter, leaner, and light complexioned, like Sevyn.

"Uhhhhh..." Sevyn began nervously. "Yes officer, we were trying to have a little fun, that's all."

The light-skinned officer, whose name was Officer Dale, looked at Sevyn's cute curvy, sexy body as she tried to cover herself up. He saw the fake police uniform and frowned.

"Where did you get that from?" he said, pointing to Sevyn's outfit.

"This? A friend of mines gave it to me." she said with a pleading smile.

"That must be a pretty bad friend." the tall officer said. His name was Officer Winston. "Do you know you can go to jail for impersonating a police officer?"

"Officer please, there was no intention of anything like that. My boyfriend and I like to roleplay." Sevyn pleaded.

"Yeah I see. Roleplaying out on state property after the park has closed. You like taking risks don't you?" Officer Dale said.

Sevyn and Daryl were quiet. They both resigned to going to jail tonight.

"Well partner, how do you want to handle this?" Officer Winston asked.

"Hmm." Officer Dale said. He licked his lips and grabbed his crotch. Sevyn's spirits rose as she saw his look and grinned. "I think..." Officer Dale continued as he walked over closer to the car and looked at Sevyn. "I think we maybe can work something out. I think this little tart right here came out here for a reason. Partner, they look like a loving couple. We can't mess up their little fantasy, can we?"

Officer Winston grinned at his partner. "Nah. I don't feel like doing the paperwork. But maybe we can improve their little game. What do you think?" he said.

"Hmm. I think Mrs. Officer would be down for that. Won't you Mrs. Officer?" Officer Dale smirked.

Sevyn knew what time it was. She leaned over and kissed a confused Daryl then climbed out of the car. Daryl watched her go between the two cops and squatted down. He watched in alarm as she started to caress their bulging crotches. She gave him a warning look when it appeared he was going to say something.

Officer Dale wasted no time in pulling out his dick for Sevyn to play with. Sevyn stroked his fat dick and placed a small kiss on the head. Officer Winston's dick was so hard he thought he was going to nut as soon as Sevyn started stroking him. He moaned as Sevyn looked up at him and swallowed half his dark dick down her throat. She opened her mouth wider and engulfed the rest of his dick, making gagging noises as she sucked.

Officer Dale pushed on the back of Sevyn's head, encouraging her to suck his partner's dick deeper and faster. Officer Winston's dick crept down her throat with a fast rhythm. Sevyn then pulled his dick out of her throat and she turned her attention to Officer Dale's stiff member. She sucked on the head with her full lips and teased him before swallowing his dick down the balls.

"Oh shit..." Officer Dale trembled as she seemed to break down with the sensation of Sevyn lapping at his balls while his dick was buried in her throat. His balls jumped and he began the thrust as his cum exploded in Sevyn's mouth. Sevyn drooled out most of it but she was still sucking. The cum/saliva mix ran all down between her breasts and on down her flat tummy. Officer Dale's now spent dick fell out of her mouth and she turned to Officer Winston and continued to stroke his rock hard dick.

"Oh my dayum." Officer Winston breathed. "Fuck, that is good."

Sevyn cupped his big balls as she stroked him then she opened wide again and swallowed his dick down to the balls. She grabbed his butt cheeks and pulled his hips into her face, forcing him to face-fuck her. After a few thrust, Sevyn pulled his dick out of her mouth and it was glistening with saliva. Sevyn looked up at him as she jerked his slippery wet dick furiously. Officer Winston's face twisted up as he felt his cum about to burst forth. Spurt after spurt blasted forth all over Sevyn's face. Her face was drenched with his semen. She rubbed some of the cum into her skin then started sucking on Officer Winston's dickhead for good measure. When she spat his dick out, Officer Dale turned her head towards him and he shoved his dick down her throat. He held her head while his pumped in and out of her mouth. He soon felt his nuts lurch and he pulled his dick out and jetted a thick stream of cum across Sevyn's face. Once his dick stopped spasming and shooting cum, Officer Dale pushed his dick back in Sevyn's mouth and made her clean it off. She licked her lips appreciatively once she was done.

"Mmmmm. Thanks for the treat fellas." Sevyn said with a smile. "Can we go now?"

Officer Dale and Officer Winston looked at each other and nodded. They both agreed the head was off the chain.

"Yeah you can go. Don't let us catch you doing this again. Roleplay is okay but do it at home." Officer Winston admonished.

Sevyn got up and climbed back into the convertible. She took a bunch of napkins and cleaned up her face. "Thanks officers." she smiled as she waved. Daryl had already put the car in gear and started backing out.

"Hold up. Who's car is this?" Officer Dale said, pointing to the car Sevyn had come in.

"Oh that's my friend's car. I'll come back and pick it up tomorrow." Sevyn grinned. "I just want to get home right now."

"Well, you can't just leave it here." Officer Winston said.

Sevyn looked at Daryl and finished getting dressed. She got out of his car and went to her friend's car and got in. She leaned out of the window and motioned Daryl to follow her. She drove off and Daryl followed in the BMW. This was supposed to be a very fun night for them and it turned out to be a very adventurous night. But Sevyn agreed with Officer Winston about keeping the roleplay simple and at home. It would be a very long time before she tried anything like that again.

Once the couple was gone, Officer Dale and Officer Winston burst out laughing as they walked back to their squad car. This had certainly made their night.

END