Detention Ch. 03

Story Info
Bathroom Fun... More public adventures...
4.5k words
3.83
11.2k
4
0

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/01/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sevyn Baker pulled up her Nissan Altima at the grocery store and blew out a sigh. It had been a few weeks since the fiasco at Great Falls and things were a bit strained between her and her boyfriend Daryl. What started off as an adventure for some exciting outdoor sex almost turned into a nightmare. Sevyn had instructed Daryl to come to the park at dawn and wait for her. She dressed up as a police officer and pretended to arrest him. He was scared at first but eventually caught on and they had tantric sex there in the front seat of his BMW convertible.

However, they didn't count on being discovered by two real cops. Daryl just knew they were going to jail but Sevyn saw the way they looked at her and she saved the day by sucking them off. After they were let go and they got home, a huge argument ensued and Daryl left. Sevyn was hurt but she gave him his space. A few days later, he came back and apologized. They kissed and made up but the event still stuck in Daryl's head.

Sevyn agreed that they should take the cops' advice and keep their "extracurricular activities" at home. So she made up for the extra stuff by fucking Daryl's brains out. He may have got in his feelings about her, but Daryl loved sex with Sevyn. She had him open like that so he couldn't stay mad at her for very long.

She was shopping for stuff to make Daryl's favorite dinner, seafood lasagna. She sighed as she walked down the aisles looking for the ingredients. Her thoughts went back to that night in the park. Despite the outcome of the night, it was very exciting. Sevyn came like a rocket multiple times. Even sucking the dicks of the police officers was fun. Sevyn wondered about those two and if she would ever run into them again. She felt her clit tingle as she remembered riding Daryl's hard dick and flooding his lap with her cum, then getting her face covered in nut by the two policemen.

Sevyn didn't consider herself a total slut but she didn't mind the label either. What could she say? If the shoe fit, wear it. She loved sex and the hot clandestine encounters she had cooked up for herself and Daryl. She loved bringing the beast out of him. The cops' warnings were stuck in her head so she didn't plan to set up anymore outdoors adventures. However, she did plan to set up something else just as freaky for the two of them. She had a few ideas.

As she was walking down one of the aisles, Sevyn came up on a young dude who was checking her out and seriously grinning. He softly said hello and she replied back to him in kind. The guy thought this was an invitation to kick some game but Sevyn politely smiled and kept walking, leaving the man mad and frustrated.

This happened a couple of more times in the store and Sevyn wondered why everyone was cracking on her. She didn't think she was provocatively dressed. She was a tiny thing, only five feet tall and weighing 90 pounds. But she was very curvy with a fat little ass on her with perky B-cup titties and long stiff nipples. Her headlights always seemed to be on full blast. Today she wore some black Under Armor workout capri leggings and a tight white t-shirt. She had her long dark hair pulled back in a ponytail. She planned to get a workout in later on before making dinner at Daryl's place, hence her outfit.

Needless to say, she drew plenty of attention and this began to turn her on. A naughty grin came over her face as she got an idea for some fun. The thought of exciting, dangerous sex clouded her judgment and despite warnings from the cops that night, she missed that sense of danger. She had been to this particular store many times before.

Because of the location of the restrooms, they were prime for some good sneaky fun. She wondered if Daryl would be down and decided to find out. "Hmmm." she thought out loud. She pulled out her cell phone and dialed Daryl's number.

"Hi love." Daryl greeted warmly when he answered the call. "Wassup?"

"Weeeelllll..." Sevyn began. "I'm at that Shoppers' Food Warehouse off of 29. You know the one?" she asked.

"Yeah. I know it. What about it?" Daryl asked.

"I need you to come down here. I need your help with something." Sevyn said seductively.

Daryl noted the tone of her voice and was instantly wary. "Baby, this game is just starting. Do you really need me there?" he said.

"Well, I guess maybe not. I guess it can wait." Sevyn said in a dejected voice, pouting.

Daryl shook his head. He hated that voice. It always got him. Sevyn had him wrapped around her finger and she knew what buttons to push on him. "I know that tone. Okay, I'm on my way." he said, blowing out a sigh. He got up and grabbed his keys to his BMW and left. The grocery store was only 15 minutes away.

Meanwhile, Officer James Winston of the Fairfax County Police Department pulled up in his Jeep Cherokee at that same Shoppers' Food Warehouse. He was there to pick up something for dinner from the deli. Officer Winston was a big guy. He stood 6'3 and weighed in excess of 250 lbs. He was in stark contrast from his partner of six years, Officer David Dale. Officer Dale was light-skinned and was about 5'9 and 160 lbs. The two had worked out at the gym and Officer Dale went home to his family. Officer Winston was single and had plenty of time on his hands.

James started to get out of his Jeep when a emerald green BMW pulled up into the parking spot in the row in front of him. He frowned as he recognized the car but couldn't place it right away. He watched as he saw the tall black gentleman in a dark sweatsuit get out and start walking towards the store. That was when James smiled in recognition. He remember how shook the dude was when his little filly sucked his and Officer Dale's dicks to get out of some trouble. They were roleplaying, fucking in Great Falls park and got busted. James recalled how good that girl's throat was and how they coated her face with their nut. His dick stiffened at the thought. After a couple of minutes he blew the thought off and got out of his truck to go inside the store.

Once he was inside, he grabbed a basket and grabbed a few things before heading for the deli department. As he walked through the dairy section, he again saw the guy from the park. To his shock, his girlfriend was there also!! She was looking good too. James noted the Under Armor capri leggings and how they hugged her nice round booty cheeks and made a nice camel toe in the front. Her nipples poked hard out through her white t-shirt too. The girl was a straight slut dressing like that in public. James figured she was up to her old tricks again. He watched their banter from a distance.

Daryl saw Sevyn in the meats department and smiled when he got to her. He leaned in and kissed her.

"Wow, don't you look fetching?" he said with an approving look. "I need to go work out at your gym."

"Yeah boi, I'll give you a workout." Sevyn said with a devilish grin. She reached down and cupped Daryl's crotch and he knocked her hand away in alarm.

"Hey... Don't do that. I can get with that when we're alone together but not out in public." he said, looking around. No one paid them any attention.

"Wow, those cops really shook you up didn't they?" Sevyn said with a frown.

"C'mon Sevyn, let's not get into that. I don't want to remember that night. What did you want me to see?" Daryl said.

Sevyn knew she wouldn't be able to coax him into the restroom right away so she attempted to outflank him. "Why don't I do a nice steak for you instead of the seafood? I don't like how the scallops look today and they don't have my kind of shrimp." she asked.

Daryl gave her a thoughtful look. He loved steak as well as seafood. "A nice steak is cool. What will we have with it? Maybe some roasted rosemary and garlic potatoes?" he said hopefully.

Sevyn slid up next to him seductively and returned her happy hands to his crotch. "Actually, I'd rather have this tubesteak here." she moaned, sticking her hand down Daryl's sweatpants. She got ahold of his dick and began to stroke it. Daryl's little head took over from there. He started to squirm as his erection grew in her hand.

"Oh shit." Daryl breathed. "Dayum girl. You haven't learned have you?" His shit broke down as his dick throbbed in her hand.

Sevyn pulled his head down so she could whisper in his ear. "I want to taste it." she breathed softly.

Daryl gulped and looked around. Still no one had seen their exchange. Or so he thought. Four aisles away, James watched everything. Wow, that girl has a serious hold on homeboy, he thought. He wondered what they were going to do.

Daryl turned to Sevyn. He was horny now and he was curious to know what was on his girlfriend's naughty mind. She just grinned, took his hand and started off back down the aisle. James ducked back out of sight but he continued to watch them. They walked back down the back of the store until they were near the entrance to the stockroom. The restrooms were there too. Sevyn looked both ways and gave Daryl a sneaky look. She nodded her head towards the restrooms and smiled at him.

"C'mon let's play." she said softly. Daryl gulped again. He was horny as hell but he had a bad feeling about this.

"It will be fun. Trust me, I'll totally make it worth your while." Sevyn said with a smile. She looked around and made sure no one was coming. Then she tried the handle on the men's room. The door opened and Sevyn ducked inside. She motioned for Daryl to join her. Daryl stood there with a worried look on his face.

"C'mon, live a little!!" Sevyn whispered harshly, waving at him to come inside. Daryl reluctantly stepped into the men's room and Sevyn locked the door.

James saw what happened and chuckled to himself. He saw the sign on the wall inside the stockroom that said another restroom was up the stairs so they could wait anyone out. He shook his head then pulled out his cellphone and dialed his partner.

"Yo." Officer Dale answered. "Wassup?"

"Dogg, you're not going to believe this shit." James grinned. "Remember that couple we busted fucking at the park? The girl had a policewoman's uniform on?"

David peeked back at his wife and son who were sitting at the dining room table eating lunch and made sure they couldn't hear what he was talking about.

"Yeah. I remember them. She was a little cutie, wasn't she? What about them?" he asked.

"Man, they're at it again. I'm here at the grocery store and I saw dude going in. He didn't see me. He met his girl there and she started feeling him up right there in the aisle. Then she convinced him to go with her into the men's room in the back of the store. I'm sure they're in there doing the nasty right now as we speak. You need to get over here." James said.

"Man, I can't. I'm with the wife and my son. We're headed out to a movie in a bit. You gots to handle this on your own." David said.

James sucked his teeth and said, "Aiight. I'll get at you later and let you know what happened."

"Aiight. Later." David said and ended the call.

James stood there and looked at the men's room door from a distance. He watched as a man tried to get in but the door was locked. The man turned around and saw the sign on the wall about the other bathroom and raced upstairs. James looked at his watch and decided to give them another 15 minutes. As he waited, a good-ass idea formed in his head. He grinned evily and looked at his watch. He was going to make sure those two would never try to pull another stunt like this again.

Daryl came into the men's room and locked the door behind him. No sooner than he turned around, Sevyn had pulled down his sweatpants and unleashed his bricked up dick from its prison. She looked up at him as she shoved his dick down into her greedy throat, gagging hard on it. She coughed saliva all over it as her eyes bulged from the effort. Daryl grabbed the back of her head and held it down on his dick and she coughed up more drool. His shaft was now sloppy glistening wet. He finally withdrew his dick and Sevyn admired her handywork.

"Mmmm, that should be enough lube. My pussy is good and wet anyway." she said with a smile. She closed the lid on the toilet and made Daryl sit down. "Get ready for the ride of your life." she grinned.

She climbed on and they went at it hot and heavy. Daryl couldn't believe the thrill he was getting from sexxxing in a public restroom. His dick was rock hard and Sevyn was riding him like a runaway rollercoaster. She was trying her damndest to be quiet but her little yelps and moans were getting louder and louder.

"Shhhhh!! Shit girl, you gonna get us busted!!" Daryl whispered as he held on to her tiny waist and ground her down on him harder. Dayum her pussy was good.

Sevyn was delirious with pleasure. She bore down and choked Daryl's dick with her pussy muscles. Her fingers were rubbing on her clit furiously and she felt her squirt shower began to rain down on Daryl's nuts with each thrust. Soon he could not hold back either as his volcano erupted and flooded her wet juicy center with his seed. They both crumbled as they came down from the high of the orgasm. Daryl was sitting in a huge mess of cum and squirt juice.

"Shit. Wow we made a mess." he said with a laugh.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. Sevyn and Daryl looked at each other with alarm. They stayed quiet for a minute. Then another series of knocks.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK. This time accompanied by a voice.

"C'mon you have been in there for a while. Other people need the bathroom too." the voice said.

Sevyn and Daryl started to clean themselves up as fast and as quietly as they could. There was nothing they could do about the bdussy funk of love smell emanating from the room.

"Uuuuuhhh. Give me a few more minutes. I'm sorry. I was sick." Daryl called out. Sevyn was busy wiping and cleaning the cum from the toilet seat. She wiped up the final bit and flushed the toilet and nodded at Daryl.

"I'm done." she whispered. The guy outside heard her.

"Did I hear a woman in there?" he called out.

Daryl grimaced and thought for a second. "I told you. I was sick. My girlfriend is in here helping me." he said.

Sevyn smiled and nodded her approval of Daryl's quick thinking. Daryl nodded at her and they got ready to exit the restroom. He opened the door and started out.

"I'm sorry. But I'm feeling mu..." he said but cut himself off as he stared into the smirky knowing face of Officer James Winston. He had his badge out and his hand on his hips. Daryl recognized the man immediately.

Sevyn saw him too and her jaw dropped. He was the last person she'd ever expected to see again.

"Just be quiet. Don't make a scene. Come out and come with me." James said. He didn't expect any violence but he had his hand on his service weapon just in case. Sevyn and Daryl walked out of the restroom and slowly walked up the aisle towards the front of the store. "I'm not going to handcuff you in here but once we get to my car, I will. You guys are in big trouble. You had your only warning before. Now it's time for lockup." James said sternly.

He made them walk past the curious onlookers who saw the pinched look on the couple's faces and the off-duty cop with his badge displayed and his hand on his gun. When they got to the parking lot, James withdrew his weapon and made the two put their hands on hood of his Jeep. He searched them and handcuffed them both then made them get into the back seat. He secured them with the seatbelt by handcuffing them around it. That right there told Sevyn that this was all bullshit. That and Officer Winston never called the arrest in. She knew what time it was and she got her mind ready to deal with it. However, Daryl was highly upset, borderline in tears.

"Officer ppppplllllleeeeease let us go." he pleaded, giving his best Roger Rabbit impression. "I am soooo sorry. We will never do something like this again."

"That's what you said last time. You people obviously didn't learn your lesson. I got something for that ass this time." James said menacingly.

"Where's your partner?" Sevyn asked.

"Shut up and be quiet. I'm asking the questions here. I guess this was your bright idea huh Ms. Baker?" James asked. He had taken the couples' drivers licenses and got Sevyn's information.

Sevyn didn't say anything but she glared at James as he drove. She wondered what he had in store for them but she told herself that she could hang. Daryl was another story. She just hoped that they could get through this and keep their relationship intact. One thing she knew for sure, there would be no more public sex for them.

James drove them through an industrial park area to a group of apparently abandoned buildings. He stopped in front of one and got out. He went up and pulled out a set of keys and opened the door. He then came back and opened the rear doors and made Sevyn and Daryl get out. With their hands still handcuffed behind their backs, the couple were made to march into the building. James walked behind Sevyn and stared at her ass. He came up behind her and copped a nice long feel. Sevyn looked back at him and smiled. James led them into one of the rooms. It was empty except for a mattress on the floor. James directed the couple to get on their knees near the mattress.

"Y'all like to take risks and live dangerously. There are consequences and repercussions for those decisions you know." he said. He walked over to where Sevyn was kneeling and stood in front of her.

Sevyn looked up at James with a knowing grin. Daryl had a dismayed look on his face. He saw the smile on Sevyn's face and became angry. She loves this shit, he thought. Probably set this thing up.

James stood to within an inch of Sevyn's face and pushed down his sweatpants a bit. Sevyn could see the bulge in his boxer briefs trying to poke out over the top. "Aren't you going to uncuff me? It's a lot more fun if I can use my hands." she said playfully.

"No. I'm not going to. You got some pretty good jaw. You don't need your hands. And I'll help you if you do need some guidance." James smirked.

He pushed his boxer briefs down revealing his rock hard monster dick then he grabbed Sevyn by her ponytail. Sevyn opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue. James jammed his dick balls deep into her throat. Sevyn's eyes bulged as his dick collided with the back of her throat. James pulled her head back and inspected his dick. It was covered with Seyvn's saliva.

"Suck it. Just the head first then a bit more. Keep it real wet." he instructed and put his dick back in Sevyn's mouth. Sevyn closed her eyes and concentrated lovingly on the dick in her mouth. She slurped all over the dickhead and teased it underneath with her tongue. Then she began to suck gently on his shaft.

"Fuck that is good." James said with his eyes closed and his head back. He turned and looked at Daryl, who had a pained look on his face.

Daryl was still horny. But he wasn't sure if he wanted Sevyn to be sucking his dick or if he wanted to suck James' dick himself. This was a new experience for him and he was scared that he might be gay. But he knew he was pussywhipped by Sevyn so that must not be true. However, Sevyn made him suck her dildos a few times when they had sex and she had used a strap-on with him once too. He never told her but he enjoyed that experience.

James continued face-fucking Sevyn. She was now moaning her pleasure. James pulled his dick out of her mouth and held it up so that she could suck on his big hanging balls. "Mmmmmm. Yeah that's right. Get it bitch. Suck both of them mufuckas." he moaned, sucking in his breath. Sevyn gargled both of his big nuts in her mouth. She slurped up and down the back of his balls and also tongued his anus.

"Aaaah fuck yeah. You's a nasty bitch. I like you." James said, grimacing and grinding Sevyn's face into his ass.

He turned back around and came behind Sevyn. He pushed her head down on the mattress and pulled down her leggings. He saw the cute thong she was wearing underneath. "Dayum girl. You work out in shit like this??? I know niggas can't concentrate with you around." James said with a laugh.

12