Detention Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dc25
dc25
13 Followers

She kept moving on the dildo, as her mouth started moving on my cock. I was back in heaven as I watched Marsha's face go up and down on my cock. Kelly smacked my ass from behind and told Marsha to suck my cock.

"You have such a nice ass John."

"Mmm, thanks baby. Yours isn't so bad either."

Kelly gave my ass another playful slap and I let Marsha lick and suck on my cock a few more times before I pulled it out. I wanted to jerk off in her face and cum all over her. I started stroking my cock in front of her while her and Kelly still gyrated beneath me with the dildo. I kept my eyes on Marsha's body and listened to her and Kelly moan while I stroked myself.

It wasn't long before I was ready to blow again and I leaned down over Marsha and let my cum fly right on her nice tits. She kept going and started moaning louder as I shot my cum on her. I could hear Kelly moaning louder behind me as well as we all achieved orgasm at the same time. Their bodies both started moving harder on the dildo and my cum was running down Marsha's tits to her stomach.

I rubbed my cock on her tits the best I could while she was bucking from cumming and then moved out of the way so they could finish cumming while looking at each other. They did and Kelly had to put her hand over her mouth to keep from screaming as she watched Marsha cum across from her. After they had both stopped moving, Kelly pulled the dildo out of her and Marsha and laid back on the bed next to her. She gave Marsha a kiss and ran her hand over her body letting my cum get on her fingers.

I watched as Kelly moved her mouth to Marsha's stomach and started licking my cum off her. Marsha watched Kelly while still breathing heavily from her orgasm. I sat on the other bed and marveled at how much cum Kelly liked to eat. I'd never seen a girl outside of porno, where she was being paid, love to have cum in her mouth as much as she did. She worked her way up to Marsha's breasts and took her nipples in her mouth.

Marsha let out a soft sigh and watched as Kelly licked her nipples and my cum. As they were doing this I slid away and went to the bag I had brought in early. I had gone to a sex shop Tuesday night and bought a strap-on. One of my biggest fantasies was to watch two young hot girls fuck each other with a strap-on. Now was the time.

I walked up to the two girls and said, "Ladies," while holding the strap on in my hand. Kelly smiled and got up to grab it but instead I gave it to Marsha. She seemed surprised but she smiled at the thought of being the aggressor. Kelly frowned a bit but after a little canoodling she got in a doggie style position for Marsha. Marsha fumbled for a bit getting the strap on onto herself but got into position quickly afterwards. I was standing next to the bed watching Marsha insert the rubber cock into Kelly.

"John, let me suck your cock."

"No Kelly, I just want to watch this from here."

"Come on, John. I don't want to just sit here and ... fuck."

Marsha had pushed the cock into Kelly and was now thrusting into her. It was a sight to behold. Marsha seemed to really be enjoying this and grabbed Kelly's hips in her hands as she pushed the cock into her twat. Kelly started moaning louder as Marsha thrust her hips forward a bit faster. I could tell Marsha wanted to give Kelly a taste of her own medicine.

I started to stroke my cock a little bit as I watched what was unfolding in front of me. Kelly was on her hands and knees with her head tilted back and eyes closed, mouth agape and moaning. Marsha was behind her moving her hips forward and back repeatedly while holding Kelly's body in place. If you just saw shadows you'd think Marsha was a guy the way she was going at Kelly. I wondered if she'd ever done it before or was just replicating what she'd seen guys do to her. Or what I did to Kelly.

"You like this don't you bitch?" Marsha said.

"Oooooh yeah," was all Kelly could reply as Marsha kept the cock going into her.

"You like being my little slut, don't you?"

"Fuck. Oh fuck."

Kelly reached her orgasm while Marsha continued to verbally and physically dominate her. I didn't know what was sexier, seeing Kelly dominate the soccer queen Marsha last week or now seeing Marsha get back at Kelly while fucking her from behind. What an interesting situation this rubber cock had opened up here. I gave myself a figurative pat on the back.

Kelly was moaning loudly now and had her head pressed up against the bed sheet to keep from screaming. Marsha was getting tired and she slowed down as Kelly finished cumming and let the dildo slide out of her. She fell back exhausted and laid down on the bed, breathing heavily from her first of hopefully many sessions using the strap-on. Kelly was also tired and laid face down on the other side of the bed.

I, however, was still hard and needed to get off for the third time tonight. I moved over to the bed and climbed on top of Marsha, whose body was laying prone on the bed. She laid there and let me slip my cock into her pussy and start thrusting into her. I reached my hands down and cupped her nice, young tits. Her nipples were still hard from the last exercise and I let my fingers run over them as I pushed my cock deeper into her.

She wasn't moving much but I didn't care, as I was able to control the pace of the fucking. There was nothing left in her tank and I was just taking her. That was part of the excitement that I was getting from this. The other part was fucking the soccer queen who just hours before had been scoring goals in the all-star game. Her beautiful body was now laying below me and my cock was now exploring her cute pussy.

I moved my hips right into hers and really let myself thrust into her. I like to do it hard when I can and this was the perfect time. I was moaning pretty good now with every thrust and my cock was feeling like it was about to explode. I knew I couldn't cum in Marsha, just in case, but I had no problem pulling out to cum all over her lovely body for a second time tonight.

I never made it though. It just felt too good and I kept my cock rammed into Marsha and let myself spew cum all over her the inside of her pussy. My body was bucking from the intense feelings of orgasm I was having all over. Marsha now looked alarmed below me and her eyes were wide. I couldn't help myself though, it had never felt so good to cum in anyone as it did right now.

When I was done I pulled my cock out and saw a little bit of cum dripping out of her pussy.

"What the hell did you do that for?"

"It just felt too good, I couldn't control myself. Just taking you like that was amazing."

"You didn't take me, I allowed you to."

"I know, but it was still hot," I said with a smile. I was now exhausted as well.

"Well it's a damn good thing I'm on the pill now isn't it?" The old Marsha was back.

"Yes it is. So don't worry about it, I'm sure everything will be okay."

"And what if it isn't, John? What if I'm pregnant?"

"You won't get pregnant Marsha, don't worry," said Kelly who was now sitting in the chair across from the bed. She had been touching herself watching us apparently.

"How do you know? I better go wash myself out."

With that Marsha, got up and went to the bathroom and turned the shower on. I laid back on the bed, content with what had transpired and what a great night it had become. I realized now that I had yet to fuck Kelly's pussy. "Kelly, when we wake up tomorrow I want to fuck your pussy."

"Mmmm, okay. But only if you cum in me too," she said with a giggle.

"Are you serious?"

"Haha, no. I just wanted to see your face."

We all had a couple of drinks of the champagne that I brought after that and settled down to watch a movie. We all got along pretty good even though Marsha seemed to still be a little shaken up. Still, we had a few pretty good laughs and the drinks seemed to enhance our good moods even more. We passed out about an hour later with the two girls in one bed and me in the other.

I had some pleasant dreams that night to say the least.

****

I woke up first the next morning around 6:30 and luckily I didn't have any signs of a hangover. Both Kelly and Marsha were still sleeping heavily and I tiptoed across the room to grab my toiletries and headed for the shower. I turned the shower on and waited for it to get hot. After a few minutes I jumped in and lathered myself up. Somehow I didn't really want to clean myself after the night before, but smelling of sex is usually not a good idea for a high school teacher so I relented.

I was just washing out my hair when I felt the rush of cold air as the shower curtain opened behind me. I turned around to see Kelly getting in the shower behind me. Her hair was still tousled from sleep and she had a half-awake look about her which was really, really sexy. She smiled at me and put a finger up to her lips telling me to be quiet. My cock stiffened instantly. She turned around and bent over, holding onto the towel rod that was at the back of the shower.

She spread her legs open as far as she could in the shower and I moved right up behind her. I let my cock move over the outside of her lips as I held her firm ass in my hands. I reached down and guided my cock inside her and I felt how wet she already was. Was this girl always horny or what? I wondered if she had the same great dreams that I had last night.

She was silent the whole time I fucked her. I wasn't sure why but she let me fuck her good and hard while the water cascaded down around us. I wondered if she didn't want to wake up Marsha and wanted this to be just for us, or if something else was on her mind. I didn't think about it too much because I was staring at her glistening tight young body in front of me.

I had always been a fan of sex in the shower and this was not going to change my mind. I was nearing cumming and made sure I pulled my cock out the time. I didn't want to cum on her because for some reason when cum gets on your skin in the shower it can be hard to get off. So I pulled out and backed up and let it shoot out of my cock onto the shower floor. Perhaps I would get it or the maid would be forced to, but either way I knew it'd be taken care of.

Kelly turned around when I was done cumming, gave me a smile and did a fake curtsey and then vanished from the shower. I heard her drying off a little in the bathroom and then she made her way back outside and probably back to bed with Marsha. I finished up my shower and then dried off in the bathroom while arranging my shaving tools. After shaving and the rest of my morning duties I got dressed in the room while the girls were just waking up. Well one of them at least.

After they finished their showers and changed into they clothes for that day they went and waited in the car while I checked out. The bill was only $75 total and I was pretty sure I would pay that times ten in a heartbeat for what had occurred the night before and this morning. I got my receipt and headed for the car and work. I wasn't sure I was going to actually work today, but it was worth trying to get through another day.

dc25
dc25
13 Followers
12