Detention Ch. 04

Story Info
Jamie.
8.5k words
4.7
22.2k
1
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/19/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dc25
dc25
13 Followers

I must admit, even after all of this, Jamie Belmonte is the one girl at this school that I'd really like to get my hands on. It's been that way since the first time I saw her last year. She's a beautiful girl in a hot kind of way, tall, blonde and athletic. What is there not to like about her? I'm not saying I want to marry the girl because I'm not sure what's going on upstairs, but in the sack, that's a given.

Since we were having so much success with our little tryst so far, I decided I wanted another conquest. Oh, I could be happy just fucking Kelly and Marsha probably for the rest of my life, but if I was going to attempt this now was the time. I wasn't sure how Kelly or Marsha felt about all this though. I was planning on bringing it up to them on Friday, since were having detention together again. Preferably not when we were screwing though.

An opportunity presented itself when Marsha came into my class on Thursday, still wearing the same clothes as the night before of course. She walked in with none other than Jamie Belmonte at her side. They conversed for a few minutes and I caught Jamie's eye and gave her a polite smile and she did the same. I'm sure she didn't know that she set my heart on fire, or that she sealed her own fate right there, but she did both in the matter of a second.

After class was over I motioned for Marsha to come up to my desk. She said her goodbyes to her friends and came up to my desk.

"What's up?"

"Hey, I have an idea. I'm not sure how it's going to go down with you, or Kelly, but I really need to bring it up."

She gave me a quizzical look and said, "What is it?"

"I want to get Jamie Belmonte involved in our ... thing."

Now I got a really interesting look. "You want to do what?"

"I want to screw her basically, and I want your help."

"Ummm, what could you possibly want me to do about that? And you think you can just screw any girl around here now or what? Are the two of us not good enough for you?"

I knew that one was coming. For one or other ... or both. "Are you kidding me? You guys are fantastic. Unbelievable actually. But I've always thought Jamie was hot and I figured we could give it a try. Imagine the power we could have if we could convince anyone we wanted to sleep with us."

"Okay, you're crazy. This is ridiculous. You want me to seduce my friend and get her to sleep with not only you, but also two girls, one who she happens to be really good friends with. Oh, and she's never touched a girl in her life ... this is just ... and how to suppose we go about this? Hmmm? I'm all ears."

"Well Marsha, since you brought it up, yes I would like you to seduce her while in detention this Friday. I'll find a way for her to be there and you can just work your magic."

I got up and gave her a wink as I walked out the door leaving her standing at my desk with her mouth agape and eyes following me.

****

After I left Marsha to catch flies I walked down to the teachers' lounge looking for Mrs. Brown. I figured she might be able to work a little more of her magic here. If not, maybe she could give me some hints. If that failed I'd have to turn to Kelly. That might not be a bad thing, but I had a bad feeling about asking her so I decided to try Helen first.

She's wasn't in the teacher's lounge and when I asked the secretary if she knew where she was she told she me she was probably still in her room grading papers for the sixth period class. If I was in luck she would give me a few minutes between papers since she didn't have a fifth period class, just like me. Maybe luck would be on my side here.

When I got the classroom I saw that Marsha was just exiting the room. She didn't see me and continued on her way to her next class. Why had she come here first? Intriguing, I was starting to like this girl more and more. I knew Mrs. Brown had gotten Marsha in detention in the first place but was Marsha actually trying to help this quickly, or was something else up? I walked in to find out.

Mrs. Brown was at her desk as advertised and grading papers. I knocked and asked if I could come in and she told me to come have a seat. I pulled a chair closer to her desk and sat down.

"Before you begin,' she started before I had a chance to say anything, 'let me just say that Marsha has taken care of everything."

"Are you serious? Is that why she was just in here?"

"Oh yes, she's actually turning into quite the nice young girl don't you think?"

"Yes I would agree she's actually nothing like the image she likes to portray. Kind of shocking I must say."

"Well we can't always judge books by their covers now can we?" she said with a smile. With her hands folded across the papers on her desk and her glasses she almost looked the part of a grandmother talking to a grandchild, which kind of freaked me out when mixed in with this whole thing. But I had to plow on ...

"Well I won't take anymore of your time Helen; I guess my work was done for me already. I'm sure I'll see you around and I'm sure you'll get any ... 'updates' from Kelly or myself."

She smiled politely with her face saying nothing and said goodbye and that she would keep in touch.

I walked out of the room to find another surprise. Jamie Belmonte was waiting for me around the corner from Mrs. Brown's room. Most students were already in their classrooms at this point so the hall was quiet. She was leaning against the wall with her backpack on and arms folded across her chest. Her long blonde hair was across her chest, somewhat hiding her breasts. She was wearing a dark blue t-shirt and jeans, almost the same outfit Kelly might wear, but tighter and somehow much sexier, from this vantage point anyway.

She looked up at me as I rounded the corner.

"Hey, Mr. Jones, Marsha said you wanted to see me?"

"Uhh ... Hi Jamie. She said that?" was all I could muster.

"Yea she said it was important and you had something you wanted to tell me."

"Really? Is that all she ... said?"

"Yeah ... why?"

"Oh, nothing. Well, I was just at the soccer game last night and I wanted to congratulate you guys on winning. That's all. I mean it was the All-Star game and everything. And you guys did a good job."

"Oh ... kay. Well thanks, although I didn't really do all that much. Marsha is the one who scored all the goals."

"True, she did. But ... I figured congratulations were in order anyway. Also, I'm sorry I didn't get to have you in any of my classes this year, the other teachers have said you're a great student."

I think I might have been redder than a fire engine by now and I was hoping for a nuclear explosion, an earthquake or anything to get this conversation over.

"Oh, well yea, that would have cool I guess. Although I'm not sure what teachers you're talking about ..." She was getting a bit too much of that look in her eye, like she was figuring things out. The silence I needed was here.

"Well, I have to get going ... do you have a class to get to? Do you want me to walk you there ... I mean, is it near here?" Smooth.

"Oh, yea I have to get going, I'm probably late. It's actually right down the hall ... Mrs. Johnson is usually cool if I'm late. Well ..."

"Ah, okay, well have a good day Jamie ..."

"Okay I will. Bye."

"Bye."

And with that it was finally over. I had been sucker punched by Marsha Callaghan right in the gut, with both fists. I hated her and I think I loved her spunk a bit as well. I would respect her a little bit more after this, she did use some quick thinking. I might just have to get Kelly in on this after all.

****

I decided to go back and talk to Mrs. Brown first. After all, I needed to find out if she was somehow in on this or not. Did she know what Marsha was planning or did Marsha lie to her too? What was her relationship with Marsha now? I thought I had an idea a few minutes ago, but now I wasn't so sure.

I didn't ask to come in and sit down this time, I walked right and went right to the seat I had just left. Mrs. Brown looked up at me with the same smile she had before I left. She didn't seem to be regarding me any differently although my new skin was a new color.

"Did you know that Marsha had Jamie right outside the door?"

She gave me a sidelong glance. "Jamie who?"

"Jamie Belmonte, the girl Marsha was in here to talk to you about a few minutes ago."

"That's not the reason that Marsha was in here before. She told me you were going to come in here and tell me that Marsha was to be excused from detention on Friday and that everything was taken care of."

"She what? And did you excuse her?"

"Well of course, after you came in I figured everything was fine and maybe you wanted some alone time with Kelly."

"Well that's not what I was hoping for."

"You wanted me to help you get Jamie Belmonte into your detention this Friday?"

"Yes, well actually I wanted Marsha to do it. But after she didn't seem too keen on the idea I decided to ask you."

"It appears Marsha thinks quicker than we both have given her credit for."

"Yeah no kidding. Now we have to find a way to get her back in detention, along with Jamie."

"We? I believe this is your quest John. I'm not so sure I can help you any more on this. Although I do have a lot of tenure here I just can't see myself getting into a scandal."

"Do you want this to end or are you just washing your hands of it?"

"Just washing my hands, as you say," she replied with a smile.

"Well that's not what I wanted to hear," I gave a long sigh and weighed my options, "Do you think Kelly will still be helpful? Also, do you have any parting gifts for me by any chance? Maybe a few remedies to my dilemma here?"

"Kelly is another conversation. We can have that later. As for Jamie Belmonte, well you could always try what we tried with Marsha but I don't think that would work with her. Also, John, she's not in any of my classes as Marsha is so I'm limited in my opportunities to help you anyway. I think your just going to have to be resourceful here."

I didn't like where this was going but I had to admit I had brought this on myself. "Alright, well thanks again for all your help Helen. If you change your mind just let me know, I'd still love your help."

"Oh your welcome John. Please do continue to come visit and I will still be getting updates. I also look forward to that video we spoke about. Maybe there will be a few more players involved in the future."

"I hope so," I said with a tired smile. "I hope so."

I walked out of her room and found no one waiting for me this time. I still had about ten minutes before I my next class started so I decided to try to talk to Kelly about the situation. I positioned myself around the corner from the classroom where her fifth period class met. After the bell rang and kids starting flooding the halls again I spotted Kelly as she came out near the end of the procession. I followed her a bit before I came up beside her.

"Hey, Kelly, got a minute? We need to talk."

She looked tired as well and looked a bit exasperated. "Yea, hold on though I need to get my trig book from my locker. Meet me by the bathrooms on the second floor in a couple minutes."

I did as I was told and was waiting near the hardly used bathrooms when Kelly came up to me two minutes later. She had her trigonometry book in her hand along with a notebook. She had her hair in a ponytail today along with the fresh clothes she had packed last night.

"What's up?"

"Well I have a lot to tell you but I'll make it brief. I asked Marsha to help me get Jamie Belmonte into detention tomorrow but it backfired. Marsha set me up to talk to her in the hall and it didn't go well. Then Mrs. Brown excused Marsha from detention. So I don't know how to get her and Jamie into detention now ..."

Kelly was giving me a puzzled look at all this, same as when I told Marsha the plan earlier. What was I doing? "Well Helen told me earlier that everything was fine for tomorrow. Unless this all happened after I talked to her. And why do you want Jamie in there? I don't think it's a good idea involving more people. It took a lot of courage just for me to do it the first time with Marsha."

"Well you seemed perfectly fine with it then, Kelly. Look, will you help me get Jamie in there with us and help me with her? I wouldn't be risking this if I didn't really want her. I'm not saying you guys aren't great, because you are, but I've liked her since before this."

"Well what do you want me to do? I don't even know the girl, and Helen can't help you with this?"

"She said she's done with all this. She said she's done her part and doesn't want trouble to come to her because of it. I don't want to screw things up either and I guess I shouldn't have asked but ..."

"John, Mrs. Brown isn't 'done' with this or whatever, she's just playing with you. Look, if you want this to happen your just going to have to do it yourself. But please ... don't fuck things up because it could get ALL of us in trouble. I'm sure that's what Marsha had in mind when she did what she did. Maybe Helen agreed with her.

"I think we can rely on Marsha not to tell anyone now that we've done plenty of stuff she wouldn't anyone to know about. But this new girl ... who knows? I mean I know she's Marsha's best friend or whatever, but that doesn't mean she's going to be totally loyal to her if the shit hits the fan. And Marsha knows her better than both of us. So ... I don't know."

She looked up at me and smiled for the first time. "But look on the bright side, if it's just me and you tomorrow, we can still have a hell of a time."

I smiled at this thought too. "Yes, you're very right about that Kelly. I'll tell you what, if I can't come up with anything by this time tomorrow I'll just let it go. Otherwise I think I've got to go for it because this is my chance. But don't worry, I do like my job enough not to get fired."

"I figured," she said, "ya know with being able to fuck two of your students and everything." She gave me a wink as she whispered this to me.

"Alright, I have to get to class, as do you. Give me an update tomorrow if anything changes, otherwise I'll see you in detention tomorrow."

We parted ways and I walked downstairs to get to my class who were probably around counting the seconds until I was late. I wondered if I could come up with anything between now and the end of the day to get Jamie, and now Marsha, into detention tomorrow. At least I had a nice back up plan, and if things got to hairy I was going to fall back on it quickly. Sex with Kelly alone is probably the best plan B I've ever had. But you just can't give up on a plan A like Jamie Belmonte.

****

The rest of the day passed quickly and nothing came to mind so I let it go for now. I didn't run into Kelly, Marsha or Jamie on the way out of school so I decided to just head home and call it a day. I would have to try to find some way to get the two in trouble in the morning. Maybe Marsha would forget to wear underwear again and Mrs. Brown would have a sudden change of heart, but it was unlikely.

Either way I knew it was going to be a good day because Kelly was going to be in detention tomorrow afternoon. If it was anything like the first time, even without Marsha, it was sure to be a pleasurable experience. Nonetheless, I went to bed hoping for some guidance on my task at hand. A night of grading papers had me groggy and I got to bed slightly earlier than usual.

When I had woken up and gotten ready, I headed into school with a mild case of apprehension. I was a bit nervous about getting found out, or making a dumb mistake and just getting flat out rejected by Jamie. I hadn't really thought about what would happen if she said no because, well, Marsha didn't when Kelly forced this situation on us. How had she been so confident?

I pushed these thoughts aside as I got to the teachers' lounge and said my good mornings. I took my cup of coffee down to my first classroom of the day and was there about ten minutes early. I found a note on my desk from Kelly. How had she gotten in here this early? This girl never ceases to amaze.

The note was short and it told me to meet her back here in this classroom at the beginning of fifth period. Had she found a way to help me with this? Did she have something to tell me? I was intrigued and part of me wanted to get to fifth period as quick as ever and part of me wanted the day to slow down. I knew if I hadn't found a way to get Jamie and Marsha in trouble by then it would be over for today. Maybe that's what Kelly wanted to talk about.

The first three periods went by slowly and as I was waiting for my fourth class of the day a strange thing happened. Marsha walked in wearing her soccer uniform, as the girls do on days when they have games at night, and looked amazing in the shorts. They had a home game tonight so she was wearing her dark green home uniform with gold trim.

She walked up to me while brushing her hair out of her eyes. She kept her voice down as there were still students exiting behind her from the previous class. How had she gotten here this quickly? She put her hands on my desk and leaned over. "Hey, give me and Jamie detention today."

I was stunned. What was going on? "Okay, what for?"

"I don't know, chewing gum or something. Look, I changed my mind and I'm sorry I went behind your back like that and set you up. I sorta feel bad about it and I want to help. I guess since this whole thing started I've let my feelings out a bit more and I must say being with another girl is hot. I'd like to try it with Jamie too."

"Are you serious? Why didn't you say that yesterday?"

"I don't know; I guess I just was shocked when you said that. I thought you were nuts, but then I thought about it and decided it was a good idea."

I couldn't help but smile at this. Now we just needed a way to get them on the list for today. "Hmm. Well why don't you get her to skip a class with you today, next period actually. Then I can catch you two and put you in detention. You'll actually be the first detentions I've ever handed out. The Principal will be proud!"

She gave me a smile that reminded me how beautiful she was and agreed. So that was that. Where had all this luck come from and how much more of it did I have? I wanted to find out but I also wanted to hide some away and keep it for later. I lead a happier lecture this period than the three before and the students responded a bit better. No one nodded off this period.

After class was over Marsha walked out with the rest of the crowd as if nothing was happening. I realized I didn't know where they'd be and if they were caught by someone else the plan might falter. But at least I had a chance and I was guessing Marsha would stay around the area where this classroom was. I didn't know how long it would take her to get Jamie over here or even to skip in the first place, so I gave them five minutes.

Then I remembered Kelly's note and my 'appointment' with her. Shit. I had to hope that Kelly would understand if I was a couple minutes late when I gave her the news. I was hoping she wouldn't feel a bit let down as she did seem happier when it was just going to be us today. I was hoping she'd have as much fan seducing Jamie as she did Marsha.

I waited five minutes and then walked outside the classroom into the hall. I walked around the halls that surrounded the classroom and tried to appear nonchalant. Where the hell was Marsha and when was she going to come by? I finally caught a glimpse of her and Jamie coming down a stairwell at the other end of the hall I was at. They didn't see me at first and I walked down the hallway to meet them.

"Well, what do we have here? What are you ladies doing here? Shouldn't you two be in class?"

Marsha's acting was spot on, as I assumed it would be, and she gave me one her bitchy looks. "We're just a little late to class, we had to use the bathroom. Is that okay? Can we go now?'

dc25
dc25
13 Followers