Detention Isn't So Bad

Story Info
Ditzy girl is tricked in Detention.
3.3k words
3.87
41.5k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a Friday afternoon at Mashima High-School in upstate New York. Here we find ourselves in room 501, the room of detention, where only the rare examples of trouble were sent. Usually detention was supervised by Mr. Redav, but instead he is nowhere to be seen. Instead we have the TWO minor examples of delinquency at the School.

Out in the middle of the crowd of unoccupied seats was one 19 year old Mr. Z. D. Marvell.

He refused to say what his first two initials stood for, so pretty much everyone just called him Marvell, even the teachers. He was only 5'4, yet he weighed a little over 200 lbs with even amounts of muscle and fat. His clothes consisted of flip-flops, despite the fact that it was early October. He also wore a pair of basic blue jeans, a black wife-beater, and he had on a few rings, and an odd pumpkin earring. He had blue-eyes & dark brown sandy hair. His knuckles are tattooed, and his normal dark green long-coat hung off the back of his chair. And he was currently taking a nap.

Next up was 18 year old Ms. Christine Marshe. Ms. Marshe was considered by most to be a tease, but in reality she didn't even notice. See, she's a bit of an idiot. Of course, the world is all the brighter for having idiots like her in it. Anyway, Christine is about 6'3. Yeah I know, she's a FREAKING AMAZON. She was in good shape for her age, she was a Cheerleader who plays tennis. She is quite good at, both.

She had no discernible belly fat, but she wasn't a stick either. Her hair was black, currently in two braided pigtails, which reached just past her shoulders, and her eyes were a lovely hazel. Her weight & breasts were 179 lbs and a respectable 32D, but really her most notable asset, was her Ass. it was big, with each cheek being the size of a small bowling-ball. As for her attire, she was wearing what she wore everyday, a traditional Catholic schoolgirl uniform. While the school didn't actually have a uniform, Christine didn't know that. And no one was apparently willing to shatter her delusion.

Her uniform consisted of the normal plaid-skirt and plain white button up top. Long white tube socks, Little black shoes, and a small jacket that she somehow got with the school's insignia, though she had discarded it sometime ago. Her skirt was of course a little bit wider, and a little bit longer to accommodate her unique body shape, with it reaching down to her knees.

Finally her face, was the very definition of cute. It was round like a doll's, and she had what most would describe as a button nose. She had a absolutely dazzling smile, and overall her face was almost childlike in the degree of innocence it showed.

Currently Christine was becoming quite anxious, as without the teacher there to supervise, she had no idea what to do. Suddenly a thought popped into her head, a simple one, but one she felt was genius. Since the teacher wasn't here, she would wake up Marvell, since despite his appearance many considered him to be one of the smarter students in the school.

So she went over to him, and bent at the waist. She then began to say his name while wrapping on his head with her knuckle. After about a minute this did not appear to be working. Seeing this Christine put her hand on her chin and tilted her head in a thoughtful manner. It took her another two minutes to think of something new.

She started by unbuttoning the first 3 buttons of her shirt, partially exposing her frilly White bra, and a bit of cleavage. She then once again bent at the waist in front of the boy. After staring at him for about six seconds, she nonchalantly grabbed his head and stuffed his face between her breasts.

Now while some of you might think this is pleasant, keep in mind that said breasts encompassed his entire face, and therefore he couldn't breathe. It took his unconscious brain a bit to conclude it wasn't getting oxygen, but thankfully not too long. Soon Marvell came awake quite suddenly, gasping for air, after momentarily biting the slight exposed skin of her breasts, and unknowingly sending a odd, but not unpleasant sensation into his compatriots brain.

Barely noticing the sweet sensation, Christine began jumping up-and-down while still squeezing Marvell's head between her sweet tits. While normally not unenjoyable for him, Marvell is currently not responding to his normal instincts, and instead pushed the girl off him, and sat up completely straight.

Taking a moment to compose himself and come to grips with what had just happened, Marvell decided it was best to question the pretty girl.

"What the hell were you doing? You almost killed me!!"

Christine tilted her head in confusion.

"But it worked." She then began to pout, quite adorably.

Trying very hard to ignore this Marvell just continued to question.

"What worked?"

Christie then suddenly smiled, as though the question filled her with the utmost joy.

"My surefire way to wake anyone up silly." She now smiled with her eyes closed, and few sites as pretty or prettier had never existed. Deciding to forget his anger, and continue with his curious question, Marvell asked. "And that is?" Still absorbing everything that had occurred.

"Squishing someone's face between my Boobies! Until they wake up silly."

Christine answered while her hands were together and she was just all smiles. Marvell meanwhile, was coming to grips with the fact that this girl he was currently stuck with was just as stupid, if not more, then the rumors said. Not that he minded really, he was just kind of amazed that such an individual could exist.

"And you knew this particular method was surefire, how? You tested it on how many people exactly?"

"Oh, just my doggy. But I must've been right. Because my doggy bit my Booby too!"

In any other situation Marvell would've been embarrassed, but seeing as this girl clearly didn't understand what she was saying, it was fine. In the end all he really felt was horny, which is what he had been feeling for the last three days without release, and now he was even hornier, and frustrated to boot, because he was in the same room with one of the hottest girls in school. And she didn't even understand the effect she had on him. At the moment he decided to just deal with it like he had been the last three days, and focus on the girl who clearly had woken him up for a reason.

"And why did you wake me?"

"Cause, Mr. Redav isn't here, and I don't know what to do. It's detention, Shouldn't I be learning something? Or something?"

Realizing she was right, kinda, he decided to explain the situation as best he understood it.

"Oh! Well he, Mr. R, had to go home. Apparently there was an emergency with his son and daughter, Lucas & Leila. He figured that we would be Smart enough not to get into any more trouble without supervision, which I am beginning to doubt."

Instead of responding to the subtle jab, which she obviously didn't notice, Christine's Mood seemed to flip at the turn of a dime. She suddenly grabbed her face with a sudden look of panic and said.

"Oh no, not an emergency! I hope everything is alright."

"No, no! Everything's fine. I don't think it was anything serious." He said this while holding his hands up in a placating position, which seem to work as Christine was suddenly back to being at ease.

"Good, I hate to think something happened. Mr. R is a really cool teacher."

Marvell was currently looking at her funny, as he agreed with her, yet he knew that most nearly everyone at the school, including some of the other teachers were afraid of Mr. Redav. And yet, this simpleminded idiot of a girl somehow knew he was cool.

With all this in mind, he sighed, and decided that it was best to just remove his frustration, in the form of the girl, so that he could at least get rid of one of his current problems.

"You woke me because you need something to do right?" She nods "In that case, go lean against the big desk and look down at your knees. That should help you clear you're mind. Not that it can really get anymore empty, and that should help improve your grades?"

While she had been listening the whole time he been talking, It seemed to be the last thing that really caught her attention, and so she moved to do as he had said.

Now that she was out-of-the-way, he could focus on his other problem. Horniness. He needed a way to relieve a three day case of blue-balls. He had tried masturbating, that wasn't doing it for him at the moment. It would appear that he needed to get laid. That was going to be very tough as everybody else Had already gone home, except maybe the principal, who was a dude. Besides, he didn't want to fuck any of the girls at school, as he had already slept with most of the likable ones, and those that were left were undesirable in some manner or another. The only girl left that he might be willing fuck was Christine, Christine!

He then snapped his head around to look at her. She was perfect. She was an idiot, so he could probably get her to do what he wanted, including not tell anyone. She might even be a Virgin. SCORE! And maybe he could make it beneficial for her as well, and not necessarily in a sexual way.

Having second thoughts for only a moment, he turned and said" Hey Christine, I just thought of something. Since I don't have anything to do either, why don't I "tutor" you?"

Looking up at him, she looked confused.

"Tutor, but I've had tutors before. They never work." She then pouted in her adorable way once more.

Feeling this was only another sign to keep going forward, Marvell said.

"Yes, well this is a special "tutoring", I designed it myself. And I have used it many times on many, many girls."

Now she once again tilted her head in confusion.

"Only girls, why only girls?"

Feeling frustrated again, he decided to move things along.

"Cause it only works on girls. Now!" he hesitated, not having thought this far ahead. Thinking fast, he said "Stand up straight against the chalk board. FACING me! First I have to check you for stupid-bits."

"Stupid-bits?"

Marvell, ignoring the part of his brain that questioned how he'd come up with that, kept going.

"YES! Stupid-bits. These are tiny particles that can buildup in the head and essentially drowned your higher thoughts. To remove them I must perform two methods."

"Ok, what are they. Oh, also call me Chrissy, all my tutors Called me Chrissy."

"Chrissy?" With this he got a nod, and decided to just take this one step at a time.

"Alright, Chrissy. First, before I can remove them, I must determine how much has accumulated within your skull. To do this, I must examine your body by rubbing my hands down it."

Once again she nodded, not once questioning how examining her body would reveal the contents of her head. Deciding not to waste any more time, he got to work.

First he had his hands hover over her face, before moving on and putting his hands on her shoulders. Slowly, sensually, he rubbed his hands up-and-down her arms until he got a moan.

He looked at her face, and somehow managed to convey past her stupidity that she needed to be as quiet and as still as possible. He then got back to work.

He moved his hands back to her shoulders, Rubbed them a bit, then moved down to her breasts. Here, deciding to forgo gentleness, he Grabbed them hard. This evoked a squeak, but nothing more. Releasing the abused Mammary glands, he then went back and cupped them, gently this time. He weighed them, squeezed, and even pinched the nipples. Getting that out of his system he went lower to her stomach, where he massaged her. He could tell she wanted to react, but she knew she wasn't allowed to. He continued to massage her stomach for a few more minutes.

Eventually getting bored, he stopped that and abruptly grabbed her thighs. Where as he massaged her stomach, here he played with her thighs like they were two huge pieces of dough, just having fun with it. Finally he Rubbed down her legs, and then moved upward to your inner thighs, the urge to just go for it was right there, but he decided to wait a little while longer.

"Alright now we'll move On to the first step of removal." He paused when he saw The notable 3 -foot ruler. "Bend-over, hands on the desk." She of course didn't hesitate. He grabbed the ruler.

"Here I'll be spanking you with this ruler. Do you understand?" She nodded, though she looked a little scared. Deciding to give her an out, he said "We don't have to keep doing this. I'm going to be honest, this next step will be painful. Which is why if you want this to work, I'll need your full Corporation. Do you understand and consent?"

Once again she nodded, looking more determined. Marvell decided he would definitely tutor her for real later.

"Ok. Now as I said, I'll be spanking you. This way when you scream, the stupid-bits Will come out your mouth, because they'll be able to feel your pain. Every so often I'll ask you a question, and I'll be yelling it quite harshly. You on the other hand Will answer in a pouty little girl voice. Also use the word I use to describe you in my question in your answer, and finally, during this exercise and from here on out, you will be calling me Mr. Marvell. Do you understand?"

There was a glazed over look in her eye, and Then she nodded, and looked forward. Seeing this, he prepared to swing the ruler like a baseball-bat at Chrissy's fine young ass.

There was a silence, as he waited, waited for the opportune moment. Just as it seemed the silence would go on forever, Chrissy turned her head to talk, and thus he struck.

"Meep." Was the only sound out of her at that.

There was another moment of silence, then he struck again, again, and again, earning various interesting noises out of her.

This went on for awhile, her making her noises, and he getting absorbed into it, enjoying the power & the freedom of it. Then . . . .

"You're a NAUGHTY GIRL, aren't you!!?"

"Owie, Ouchie, ow. Yes sir, I'm a very Naughty Girl." As she said this she had turned her head to look at him, and said it just as he had instructed. This caused him to intensify his blows.

WHACK!

SMACK!

POP!!

CRACK!!

Over and over again, only getting more intense, until the noises she was making weren't of pain, but pleasure. Moans, groans, sighs, and other noises of contentment left her mouth. This only made him hit harder. And this in turn made her excrete more sweet noise.

"YOU'RE A BAD GIRL AREN'T YOU? A VERY BAD, BAD GIRL!!????"

"Yes Mr. Marvell. I'm a Bad, Bad Girl. Won't you punish me more, please."

This last line from Chrissy, that he hadn't instructed her to say, caused him to loose all control, in that he swung the ruler with all his might. Because of this the next sounds heard were Whack, & Snap. These sounds were the ruler making contact with her ass one last time, and the ruler literally snapping in two.

Because of this, the only sound suddenly heard was their combined heavy breathing. Finally after 2-minutes he put the busted hath of the ruler down, and spoke.

"OK, now, stand up and turn around and unbutton your shirt." She of course did as she was told. When he saw her face, he was amazed. She was smiling. And the intensity of that smile hath convinced him he was in Love, but only hath.

"Now what?"

This brought him back to reality, and ironically from staring at her face to her boobs.

"Ok, now take off your bra." and she did that too. He was honestly a little scared that she wouldn't be able to do it herself, and just the tiniest bit disappointed that she could. Regardless, she now stood braless, tits out, right in-front of him. This cause him to swallow just a bit.

Instead of explaining any further, he just jumped forward and put his mouth around her right nipple. This garnered a moan, and allowed him to advance. He cupped the other, and began to fondle, as he licked and nibbled on the right. He was like a babe, suckling at the tite. And in his mind there was no longer any excuse, he would have her. He continued his fine treatment of her breasts for another few minutes, until finally he couldn't take it any more.

He abruptly stopped, then, turned her over.

"No more games, I'm going to fuck you!"

"I've heard that word before Mr. Marvell. It's a bad word, what does it had to do with making me smarter?" While she wasn't exactly talking in the pouty voice anymore, there was this almost meekness to it, while at the same time a willingness to comply with pretty much anything he said.

"Nothing! You're smart enough as is. I just want to fuck you! And I will!!"

He then flipped up her skirt, pleasantly surprised to find her already wet in the best of ways. He was also surprised to see a huge sun on the nice white panties. Deciding to ask later, he quickly undid his pants and ripped her panties down. Then, without warning, he quickly pushed his penis into her sweet wet pussy. Not all the way, just enough.

"Ohhha, thats my special spot." Quickly, in throaty sort of moan.

However, Marvell had stopped, as he had hit a wall, literal, not metaphorical. He felt it, her Hymen, she was a virgin.

He paused, only for a second, then he slowly smiled.

"Strap in baby, it's about to get rough."

He then proceeded to rap his shorter legs around hers, and thrust at full speed and force.

This earned a short but loud cry of pain from her, but that didn't stop him, he just kept going.

Meanwhile it almost seemed like she was going to cry for real, but there was something stopping her, a tiny voice inside her that said she liked it, wanted it, wanted him. That was when he suddenly grabbed her tits, and twisted her nipples again. After this she slowly but surely began to move in rhythm with him, moving her hips to meet his pelvis.

This went on, their speed increasing, to the point that the desk was shaking.

Once again his hands abruptly moved, this time to her pigtails, grabbing hold like handle bars, and he pulled. as a result of this Chrissy let out a very animal like noise that just excited him more, and caused him to pull harder. And so it went on.

As they continued for a long time, something became audible.

"Place, place, place, special place, special place, Special Place. This is my Special Place, This Is My Special Place!!" Then suddenly Chrissy stood up completely, and screamed at the top of her lungs "THIS IS MY SPECIAL PLACE!!" And thus they burst, culminating in Marvell pulling so hard he nearly went over Chrissy, and ended up biting her left shoulder. After a bit of spasms, Chrissy collapsed onto the desk, Marvell right on top of her. They stayed like this for awhile.

"Does this mean we're together?"

Marvell kind of laughed at this and said "Yes, this means we're together."

THE END