Detention Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Mmmm, you look pleased to see me,' she said as she walked over to Toby and stroked his throbbing cock. 'I really need those legs apart.'

Mrs Turner walked over to cupboard and took out a spreader bar. She lowered Toby slightly so his feet were flat on the floor and attached his ankles to the three foot bar forcing his legs apart. He was now totally immobile.

Mrs Turner stood behind him, stroking his cock. He could feel her leather corset and her breasts pushing into his back and bottom as she whispered in his ear, 'Would you like to see your next surprise?'

Before Toby could reply Mrs Smith the school secretary entered the room.

She was wearing a black latex girdle that held up black latex stockings. She was wearing black latex gloves that came up to her elbows and black high heel ankle boots.

'Hello Toby,' she purred. 'Fancy seeing you here. And all tied up.'

Toby couldn't speak.

Both mature women stood in front of him, his cock dripping pre-cum at the sight of them.

'Oh dear Toby, it's really your fault you know? Your fault that we're a tad frustrated these days. If you hadn't introduced your mother to the Headmaster he'd have still been fucking us. So you'll just have to do it from now on. That is after we've punished you!' said Mrs Smith.

Mrs Turner walked up to him and kissed him on the lips, toying with his cock. He could hear Mrs Smith doing something behind him. When she eventually moved back in front of him he groaned. She was wearing her strap-on cock.

'No..no please, not that,' Toby begged.

'Oh Toby, don't be so silly,' she said. 'You loved it last time.'

She walked behind him and started to lube up her cock as Mrs Turner knelt before him and held on to his hips, her tongue licking the underside of his cock. He moaned as Mrs Smith slid a sticky latex finger up his arse.

Mrs Turner pulled back his foreskin to reveal the head of his cock. She gently slid her lips over it as Mrs Smith slipped another finger inside him.

Mrs Turner lightly moved her lips up and down the crown of his dick while Mrs Smith finger fucked him. When she slid a third finger deep inside him he groaned, 'Please...please. Let me cum,' and tried to force his cock deeper into Mrs Turner's mouth. Mrs Turner had a tight hold on his hips so he couldn't move.

'So you want to cum do you?' she asked just as Mrs Smith slid her cock home.

'Aaarrgghh,' cried Toby as the eight inch phallus penetrated him.

Mrs Smith fucked him slowly as Mrs Turner continued to tease his throbbing prick.

'Oh God, Please,' begged Toby. Mrs Turner stood up and walked over to a shelf where she picked up a small flogger.

'You want to cum?' she asked. 'Then cum you shall!' as she brought the soft leather throngs down over his cock.

Toby gasped out.

'Like it?' she asked.

Toby couldn't speak as Mrs Smith had begun to fuck him harder and he could feel her cock rub over his prostate.

'Ugh,' he moaned as Mrs Turner hit his balls.

Now Mrs Smith was really fucking him, the end of the fake cock rubbing on her clitoris. 'Finish him off Barbara, I'm nearly there.'

Mrs Turner started to flog his cock quicker and quicker, Toby gasping as the soft leather encircled his cock. The pain was exquisite.

'Aaahhh, fuck! I'm..I'm...oh God,' Toby cried as his cream shot out of the end of his throbbing cock just as Mrs Smith had her own orgasm.

Toby's cum kept coming. It was the most intense orgasm he'd ever had.

When Mrs Smith pulled out of him he flopped forward only being held up by the restraints on his wrists.

Mrs Smith unbuckled her strap-on then helped Mrs Turner unfasten and take Toby to the bed.

The two mature women laid him on his back and secured him spreadeagled on the leather clad bed.

'Well young man, It's time to fulfill your obligations to two horny ladies,' said Mrs Turner as she straddled his body and sunk her wet pussy down over his still hard cock.

Mrs Smith climbed on his face and told him to use his tongue as Mrs Turner rode him.

They fucked in all positions all through the afternoon.

By Friday Toby had had the most sex of his young life and he was one hundred pounds richer.

12