Detention with the Headmaster

Story Info
She faces a spanking.
2.4k words
4.19
202.1k
78

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 01/24/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bree was in the period before lunch for school that day. She was in senior year and was an attractive 18 year old woman. She could barely concentrate as she remembered what her and her boyfriend, Phil, had got up to a couple of days ago. She had finally given in to his desire for her to suck his cock out in public while topless. While she had been very nervous at the start, scared of someone seeing, she had to admit that she had enjoyed the middle part of it. Feeling the air on the bare skin on her breasts while Phil fucked her mouth had made her feel naughty, along with the thrill of the possibility of being caught. Her boyfriend ended the tryst by coming on her face, then by taking a photo of her half naked on her knees with his softening cock in her mouth and his cum all over her face with the backdrop of the trees and bushes. The next couple of days she had endured Phil's mates smirking at her and pointedly ogling her breasts while she blushed, knowing that her boyfriend must have shown them the photo he took.

As mad as she was at him for the photo, she had to admit that by herself, the idea of her boyfriend's mates having seen what she'd done turned her on. There was something sexy about the idea of them knowing she'd done something so slutty, at least while they weren't laughing at her in person about it.

In the middle of her thoughts however, another teacher came into the room and muttered something to her teacher, who frowned and said, "Bree, the headmaster wants to see you. Apparently there is a serious issues he wishes to discuss. He wants you to take your things with you as his talk with you might go into the lunch hour."

Bewildered, Bree packed her things while her friends sniggered at her. She had no idea what she could have done that the headmaster would want to talk to her. She was a good student and kept her head down, she hadn't even had a single detention since her slightly rebellious days as a 14 year old.

She walked into the admin building where the grumpy secretary pointed her down to the headmaster's office. Nervously she knocked and then opened the door.

"Ah Bree, yes, close the door behind you and sit down." The headmaster was sitting behind his desk eyeing her. She avoided his eyes and did as he said, trying not to feel too intimidated by his presence.

"Now, Bree, I'm sure you're wondering why I've called you in here?"

"Yes sir," she answered, looking up into his eyes for a few seconds before dropping them again.

"Well, it's true that we have had basically no trouble with you as a student before. However, I have seen something that concerns me greatly. You see, this morning a certain Phil's mobile phone was confiscated for the day when it became apparent he was showing another student something highly amusing that distracted his attention from the class."

Bree turned white, staring back up at the headmaster, knowing what he had seen.

"The teacher who confiscated the phone was rightly shocked at what he found and came to me. I believe this is the photo Phil was showing another student." The headmaster pulled a phone out of the draw and showed Bree the photo on it. Of course, there she was, topless with her boyfriend's cock in her mouth and his cum on her face.

"I must admit I too was greatly shocked at this photo. I would not expect this kind of compromising behaviour from you! Imagine if someone had seen this and recognised the uniform, you could have compromised your school's reputation! How do you explain yourself?!"

"I- er-" Bree stuttered. She was bright red at the headmaster and another teacher having seen her bare breasts and cum on her face.

"This is the worst breach of this school's standard of behaviour I have seen in years!"

"I'm sorry, sir- I didn't want him showing anyone the photo-"

"Oh really? Then why did you let him take it? What kind of girl lets a guy take this kind of picture and seriously believes that he won't show anyone? I think perhaps you wanted your boyfriend to show this to other boys, so you could get more attention?"

"What- no!"

"Oh really? I don't believe you!" Of course this statement was a lie, but the headmaster didn't care. He had an opportunity in his hands he intended to take advantage of. "This kind of atrocious behaviour requires serious punishment. Suspension or even expulsion, usually."

Bree was horrified. "No way!"

"And of course, the parents would be notified of the reason for suspension or expulsion, as would any other prospective schools."

Bree went white again. "Oh please, no, you can't do that to me... This is a once off, I promise it'll never happen again, I'll break up with my boyfriend if I have to, just don't tell my parents..."

The headmaster almost smiled. "Of course, I am willing to consider being lenient on you since you have proved yourself to be such a good student before now. There will still be consequences but if you prove yourself to be a good student again and worthy of this school, your parents need not know."

"Oh please, I'm willing to deal with the consequences, thank you so much sir."

"Well, let's see. We have enough time left in the lunch break to start your first punishment. I suggest a series of lunchtime detentions, once a week for the rest of the year until you graduate, to ensure your continuing good behaviour. Do you agree to this?"

"Yes sir, of course sir," said Bree, thinking she was getting away extremely lightly.

"Now, these aren't going to be the typical detentions of writing lines, your offence warrants something much more serious." Suddenly he stood up, and his face grew much more serious and dominating. "You have acted like a little slut and need to be punished. Get up and bend over the desk!"

Shocked, Bree stared up at him. "NOW, unless you want to get expelled?"

Quickly she got up and bent over the desk. "Face down with your arms on the desk." She obeyed, and heard him move around behind her.

"Well, I don't know how many of your boyfriend's mates have seen you with your tits out and cum on your face like a whore. But you know what kind of punishment that behaviour warrants? A spanking. Lift your skirt and pull your underwear down to your knees."

"Wha-"

"Do it NOW or I WILL expel you!"

Scared and defeated, she lifted her skirt and then slowly pulled down her underwear, revealing her bare arse to him. She clenched her thighs together, feeling incredibly exposed.

"Feet shoulder width apart!"

Reluctantly she spread her legs, knowing what the headmaster must be seeing. He was delighted, seeing the girl's naked arse and pussy presented to him with her bent over and her undies around her knees. His cock was hard in his pants but he knew, if he wanted to do everything he wanted, he had to take it slowly and not go too far.

"That's it."

Smack. She jumped as his hand slapped her bare arse. It didn't hurt or even sting, but as he slapped her other cheek, she felt incredibly humiliated, which was what the headmaster intended, of course.

He spanked her arse a few more times, in between taking the opportunity to fondle her arse.

"Now, how does being bent over presenting your naked arse and pussy to me with your undies around your knees like a slut make you feel? Humiliated?" He asked, as he groped her arse with both hands.

"Yes, sir," she whispered. She jumped as he spanked her again a few more times, a little harder.

"I hope I'm teaching you a lesson here. Naughty sluts get spanked in the headmaster's office at lunchtime with their undies down." He got a good rhythm going spanking her arse, enjoying the feel of her naked arse against his bare hands.

Bree put up with the spanking feeling even more humiliated. But as he kept going, building up to a slight but somehow pleasant sting, she began to feel something else too... a little turned on? How could she possibly be turned on by getting her bare arse spanked by the headmaster? Her face burned even more and she hoped no wetness was visible. But as his hand cracked down on her arse she thought again of how he had seen her bare tits and cum on her face, and her pussy clenched.

As he spanked her the headmaster did in fact notice her pussy glistening wet, but decided this time to let it slide. He had much more planned for her in future detentions.

He finished spanking her, had a last covert grope of her arse and said, "You may get up now and neaten yourself up."

Face red, Bree straightened up and pulled her undies back up as the headmaster watched with his dark eyes and smirked to himself.

"I hope this is enough to ensure your good behaviour for a week. This time next week we will have another detention. If I find that a spanking doesn't work efficiently enough then the detentions will get worse."

Bree nodded, smoothing her skirt down self consciously and wanting nothing more but to get out.

"You have been warned. Now you may go. See you next week."

"Goodbye sir," she uttered, and quickly grabbed her bag and almost ran from the office.

She was almost late for her last class of the day, and found she couldn't concentrate at all. She could feel her pussy getting wetter and wetter as she remembered the spanking she had just been given, on her bare arse, for the photo the headmaster had seen. She imagined him being turned on at having seen her naked arse and pussy as well as her tits in the photo. She felt humiliated for having been turned on by the spanking but all the same, when the day ended, it didn't stop her from finding her boyfriend and whispering that she needed some attention, barely paying attention to his shamefaced apology for her having to do detention because of him.

He looked at her impatiently. "I have footy practice in 15 mins, don't you remember?"

"Yes, but-" she pleaded.

He looked down at her face, surprised. "You want it real bad, don't you?" He looked around. The corridor they were standing in was deserted. He pushed her up against the wall and put his hand up her skirt, pushing aside her undies to push a finger inside her pussy, finding it dripping wet. "Phil, not here! What if-"

He ignored her, pushing a second finger inside her and slowly pushing them in and out, forcing a muffled moan out of her. "You're dripping wet... how badly do you want me to fuck you?"

"Oh, please..." she breathed, trying not to moan too loudly and looking from side to side to make sure no-one entered the corridor.

"Ok tell you what... I'll fuck you if you're happy with a quickie out on the field and let me cum on your face."

"Oh don't cum on my face again, and not in the field-"

"Fine, no deal." He withdrew his fingers and started walking away.

"Ok ok I'll do it! Phil!" she ran after him, tugging his arm. She didn't want to do anything in public again let alone something that ended with cum on her face, but she was desperately horny.

"Ok but we've got to be quick. Don't get mad if I make a quick exit after ok, I'm gona be late as it is!" He led her to a clump of bushes near the field where he was going to practice. "Get on all fours, I wana fuck you bent over." She obeyed, lifting her skirt, and felt him suddenly yank down her undies and push inside her in one thrust. She bit off a loud moan and tried to stay quiet as he thrust in and out of her from behind, enjoying the nastiness of being roughly fucked on all fours out in public. He always loved fucking her especially with her bent over, and couldn't believe she'd agreed to do it out in public. "Oh I can't believe how wet you are, you're like a little slut aren't you... and I'm going to cum on your face..."

Normally Bree would hate that kind of dirty talk but the degradation made her pussy clench and turned her on even more. She felt herself building up to an orgasm, but then she heard Phil gasp and felt him grab her by the hair and yank her up and around on her knees before his cum exploded all over her face. He jerked it all out and then shoved his cock in her mouth, shuddering as he came down from his orgasm, looking down at her. "Oh yeah you really are my little slut aren't you, with my cum all over your face..." He shuddered again, then pulled his cock out of her mouth and tucked it into his pants. "Anyhow I really gota go, thanks for that babe... I'll see you later..." With a smirk he took off, leaving her behind in the bushes with his cum on her face, her undies still around her knees and her pussy aching.

Bree felt used, but somehow that turned her on even more in her sexual frustration. But then she heard voices of other boys coming to footy practice and felt a little panicked. She couldn't be seen like this... She quickly pulled up her undies, and, desperate, grabbed some leaves to wipe most of the cum off her face. As she was wiping the last of it off she saw one of Phil's mates walking past. He spotted her, saw the bit of cum still left on her face and laughed. "I'll be talking to Phil about this!" he crowed, ogling her messed uniform. Face burning, she made a quick exit and almost ran off. She couldn't believe everything that had happened to her that day. She hoped to death the headmaster wouldn't hear about what had just happened... but felt her pussy clench at the idea of her next detention the following week.