Detour Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Car. NOW!" you command as you start for your door.

I stand upright and present the alley with a souvenir of my lacy but tattered and sopping stockings. I make my way toward the car door. I'm very sore and still remembering that I can't let any of your precious cum leak from my ass or I will have to face the consequences. I know that you will check me on this one, too.

As I lean to open the car door, a pop can suddenly drops from the building and crashes to the ground in front of me. Startled by the loud noise, I turn and look up. I can't see anything. Nervous, I open the car door and quickly get in. Another can is dropped and falls on the hood of the car.

"What the fuck?" you angrily question, making a motion to open the door.

"No, please. Let's get out of here. I'm scared," I fearfully say, realizing now the dumpster wasn't the only witness to our tryst.

You see the worry in my eyes and thankfully start the car, though I know it goes against all your instincts. We start to back out of the alley quickly.

"There's nothing to worry about. It's probably just a bum," you say.

I know that you are smart and strong and can protect me in any situation, but I have a bad feeling. I turn to look over my shoulder as we speed in reverse. Suddenly a red car speeds forward and abruptly blocks our exit. We are trapped.

"Shit," you exhale.

My mouth falls as the red car's doors fly open. Three shadowy figures emerge from the car, and I feel your cum start to trickle from my ass...

12