Detour: My New Life Continues

Story Info
Three co-workers kidnapped on business trip.
1.4k words
3.84
3.8k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning, I awoke from a sound sleep when my mistress opened my door and turned on the light. "Wake up, sleepy head. Time to rise and shine," she said cheerfully. With my wrists still bound behind me, getting up from the mattress was not a simple matter. When I made it to my feet, I was again hustled to the bathroom. She watched as I relieved myself. It was then time for another shower. Again, I could only stand there as she bathed me, paying special attention to my cock. Again, while in the shower, I had to bend over and allow her to explore inside of me. After she had dried me off, I was led downstairs to breakfast. As before, I had to kneel beside her as she ate. Occasionally, she would give me scraps from her plate. Just as the day before, the maid who served her did not even acknowledge my presence. She acted as if I was invisible.

When she concluded the meal, my mistress called out, "Gloria, come in here, please." The maid returned. The mistress helped me to my feet. Gloria made a point of not looking at me. Removing the cuffs from my wrists, the mistress explained, "You will be serving my clients. They have high expectations for the slaves that I send them. Show me how passionate you can be with them. Demonstrate your skills with Gloria." The mistress then stepped back and cupped her hand over her mouth, as if engaged in deep thought. I looked at the maid but she would not look at me. When we both hesitated, she snapped, "I said show me what you can do. NOW!"

Gloria actually looked a lot like Brooke. She was petite, with blonde hair. She seemed fairly shy, so I knew it would be up to me. Approaching her, I caressed the back of her neck and pulled her to me. "Gloria," I said, "My name is Tim. I want to make this a loving experience for you, too."

She looked up at me for the first time and whispered, "Okay."

I bent over and kissed her passionately. She kissed me back and our tongues explored each other. Unbuttoning her blouse, I reached inside and pushed my hand inside her bra, fingering her nipple. As her cries encouraged me to go further, I pushed up her skirt and pulled down her panties. Lifting her onto the kitchen table, I pushed her shoulders down and then puled her legs apart. Pulling her vagina lips apart, I bent over and explored her with my tongue. As it turned out, she had a naturally sexy voice that encouraged me With her cries of "OHHHH," and "AWWWW," I pulled her toward me. In an instant, my cock was inside of her. When we both reached orgasm in front of my mistress, she seemed to be satisfied. As I pulled myself out of her and helped Gloria to her feet, my mistress said simply, "Fine. That will do." Gloria dressed as quickly as she could and asked for permission to return to the kitchen. When the mistress said that she could go, she scampered off without so much as a glance in my direction.

I was then led to a room that seemed to be a sort of reception area. She sat down and gazed at me as I stood in front of her. Innocently, she asked, "That was passable. Do you have experience being with men?"

I was stunned by the question. Shaking, I replied, "No, mistress. I am afraid not."

"Well, we can address that at today's reception.." Taking her phone, she punched in a number. When someone apparently answered, she began, "Shaun, you are coming today, aren't you? Good. Listen, my new arrival has not been with a man before. I immediately thought of you." She laughed at whatever he said to that. "Great. I will introduce him to you when you get here. You will like him. I think he has potential."

Soon, the first guests started arriving for the reception.. It was my responsibility to greet them at the door. To my surprise, no one seemed the least bit disturbed by having a naked stranger opening the door and ushering them into the party. The first to arrive were all women. But when a few men started to appear at the door, and I had to greet them while naked, it was even more embarrassing. I could not help but wonder if one of them was this "Shaun."

The mistress introduced me to each guest individually. A few of them took advantage of the opportunity to "check me out." One of the women, I understood, was sufficiently interested to have already reserved me for that night.

Eventually. the mistress introduced me to a guest that she identified as "Shaun." As with the other guests, I had to be pleasant and let him know how happy I was to meet him. Turning to me, she instructed me, "Turn around for him But slowly." Back to Shaun, she continued, "You can see he has potential. But he has never been with a man. That is your specialty. Why don't you show him how wonderful that can be."

"I would be glad to," chuckled Shaun.

"Do you want a private room," inquired the mistress.

"I am fine with doing it right here--if your guests don't mind," he answered.

"Oh, they do not care," the mistress replied. "Some of them may even want to watch."

I thought that I had steeled myself to handle anything that came my way in this situation. But now I was not so sure. Shaun took my hand and led me to a love seat against a wall. Sitting down, he patted the seat for me to join him. As I sat down and turned to speak to him, he reached across and fondled my cock. While he stroked me, I got out, "I can't--I can't do this. Please don't-don't make me."

He whispered back, "It is okay. It is just two people sharing a tender moment. Now," he continued, "reach over and do for me what I am doing for you." My hand was shaking, but I leaned over and felt for his cock. To my surprise, it was already hard. The sensation of fondling another man's hard cock was totally new for me.

Taking me by the neck, he pushed my face down to his throbbing erection. "Suck it," he commanded, more forcefully. When I hesitated, he pushed my mouth onto his organ Taking my head in both hands, he pushed me up and down, making me suck on him. "OH, YEAH," he exclaimed! "OH, GOD, YEAH. You are SOOOO GOOOD!" By now, a few of the guests were milling around to watch,

After a few minutes, I gagged as he released my face and allowed me to pull away. But he then stood up and pulled me up with him. He positioned me against the love seat and, after pulling the seat away from the wall, bent me over the back. I closed my eyes and clenched my fists, knowing what was coming. Very soon, I could feel the sensation of his cock pushing into me. "AWWWW," was all I could get out. The sensation of this man thrusting himself forward and back inside of me was, unexpectedly, erotic. But I was humiliated when he pulled himself out and, grunting loudly, deposited his juices on my back.

When I arose from being bent over, I saw that the crowd of onlookers had swelled. I was now the unchallenged hit of the party. There then developed a line in front of my mistress of those eager to have me for their own. By the time the group began to thin out, I had been booked solid for the next week. My mistress informed me that we would need to have a meeting to go over the needs and desires of the woman who had reserved me for that night. This first client had the foresight to reserve me before the scene of me being fucked while bent over a couch had prompted others to make their own reservations.

As I sat down for this meeting with my mistress, many questions raced through my mind. Could I actually "perform" seven days a week, on demand? And if I could not, what would be the consequences? It had been made very clear to me that I was to always obey, and "trying" was not good enough. Also, most of the initial appointments were with women. (Most of those at the reception were women.) But I had also been requested by other men in attendance. Could I go through with that?