Detroit Does Diba

Story Info
Pakistani wife is serviced while husband is abroad.
5.5k words
4.26
147.3k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Julian turned her around a placed a kiss on her lips, Diba was left wondering whether she had done the right thing in inviting him over to her house. It had started off well enough as a friend from work coming over to sample some of the exotic cooking that Diba was renowned for. And the evening had gone pleasant enough, with small talk, consumption of food, more small talk and then the expected front door goodbye.

They had stepped out, shaken hands and Diba had turned back to return inside. Julian had unexpectedly done something she did not anticipate. He now had her back up against a doorway pillar with his mouth on her lips. She was confused, and the thought of being in full view of the entire neighborhood, on a fine night, while her husband was out of town, and kissing someone else romantically, kept ringing alarm bells in her mind.

"Julian, stop," Diba pleaded, "I cannot do this." But Julian's mouth closed back over hers, his arms encircled her and the pillar behind pinning her to him, his crotch moved up against her midsection, and the radiation emanating from his groin was obvious.

Her struggling was of no use as she was awkwardly against the pillar and much of her body was pressed back. She wanted to yell out, but the thought of creating a scene that would be difficult to explain later to the neighbors stopped that idea in mid track. Julian's right hand had moved under her shirt and was now cuddling her left breast. "Dammit," she thought, "why did I wear a skirt and shirt top, I should have worn a shalwar kameez instead!"

II

Diba and Majid, her husband, had moved to Detroit a few years earlier, with their toddler son and baby daughter. Majid had been a globe trotter ever since he had set up his engineering consultancy business, and was often gone for extended periods of time managing projects around the world. Professionally this was very well paying and quality of life was certainly good as far as creature comforts were concerned. However, as can be imagined for a young wife, frequently left alone in alien environments, Majid's trips away were often the precipitators of depression, loneliness and general boredom.

Diba and Majid had married in Pakistan, where both hailed from. She had initially welcomed the lifestyle change, as it was enjoyable to visit new places and have the freedom she never received while under the care of her parents, notably in the last few years before getting hitched. Over time, and with kids in tow, the unsettled life had begun to take a toll on her. That she loved her husband deeply was never in question, what was bothering her was the stop start type of married life and romance they had.

Diba had gone to great pains to ensure she had not lost her figure or looks, despite many years of marriage and two children. Going to the gym, eating right and exercising whenever she could by walking or going up stairs, she easily could pass for someone at least a half dozen years younger. The regimen had extended to her ensuring she kept her looks fresh by utilizing traditional well being methods along with trips to the beauty saloon every few weeks. Additionally she had taken to western dress forms without fuss and enjoyed the option of being dressed in outfits ranging from modest Pakistani attire at ethnic events to fashionable skirts at neighborhood parties and even skimpy bikinis at the beach. She knew her husband liked her to look good, both at home and in public, and tired hard not to disappoint him.

Majid had certainly appreciated the fact that his wife was not showing the obvious signs of decay that most of their contemporaries were. In fact, the stares she often got in public from other men, notably when she opted for shorts or skirts and halter tops, that allowed a fair bit of skin to show, boosted his ego. Her Pakistani ethnicity meant that she had a tannish complexion which gave her body a glow whenever her legs or arms were on display. At times he could hear his mind saying, "you can watch and drool all you want guys, I am the one fucking her tonight." At other times, this was a turn on as he wondered how and what she would do if presented a variety of choices as far as other males was concerned.

Majid had secured a project management contract to build a large factory in Argentina. The plans called for him to be away for up to two months at a time, for well over one year. He figured the family could visit him during summer time in Detroit, but the fact that it would be winter down south and that the plant was nowhere near Buenos Aires or any major city, meant that this plan was unlikely to materialize. Sure enough after making one trip in the first two months, Majid's work had increased. Consequently, his stretches away had extended by a few weeks.

Being a stay at home wife and mother had appealed to Diba as long as the kids were very young. Since they had both started school, the long stretches alone were tough to handle. She began to look around for part time opportunities. Although she definitely did not need the money, she looked for work so she could spend time productively.

III

A friend told her about an opportunity at the nearby shopping mall. Zeds was a mid-range fashion retailer, with items for both males and females. With her looks, eagerness and fashion sense, and the fact that she did not quibble over the money on offer, Diba was hired immediately, to work from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily, excluding weekends. This was great as she could work till the kids finished school and then could attend to them full time.

Diba was assigned to the ladies wear section, which was one of the better parts, given that summer was just around the bend. The store would receive a fair bit of traffic between midday and 3 p.m., but was relatively quiet prior to lunch time. This gave her plenty of time to try out many of the outfits. Seeing her try on an outfit one day, and sensing that she could be a live ad for the product, given her obvious beauty; that she could explain the items much better after trying them, given her fashion sense; and that her sales on items she had actually tried were quite good, given her comfort and belief in the product on sale; Fred, the store manager, asked her if she would actually like to model some of the clothes while she worked. Diba was more than willing to have the opportunity to wear new clothes at work on a regular basis.

Her relative youth and good looks meant that she was popular with much of the male staff in the store. Julian, who was at the ladies shoes area, was particularly friendly. This was helped by the fact that for many of the outfits she wore, Julian was able to fit her with matching shoes from his section.

A number of the people had asked her out, figuring she was single, but she quickly explained she was happily married with two kids. Most people would just sigh and leave things alone at that point. But Julian would always kid around that he would be her knight in shining armor when she needed support.

As the weather got warmer, the clothing line began to get lighter and more revealing. While she drew the line at modeling items that were too risqué, such as swimsuits or bikinis, she was okay with halter tops, shorts and cutoffs.

One morning as she went to the changing room to select the day's outfit, she heard a knock. Julian was outside saying, "here try these on today, they will look great on you." With that a bag and a shoe box were passed under the door. The bag held a sleeveless lime yellow skirt, a bit longer than a mini, with slits on each side to waist level and a V front cutting down to about three inches above the navel. Along with this was a light green bikini. The box held yellow sandals with easy to manage short heels. "Don't be ridiculous, I don't model swimsuits," Diba quipped back. "Oh come on, just once for me," Julian begged, "these are made for you." Diba was not convinced, "no way." Julian continued, "tell you what, just try it on and come see in the mirror outside, if you don't like it put another dress on instead."

Diba figured this was not going to hurt and the persistence from Julian was definitely stroking her ego. She put on the outfit, fixed her hair and walked out of the cubicle. The whole staff was standing there waiting. Wolf whistles and catcalls rent the silence apart. Julian grabbed her arm and positioned her in front of the three sided mirror. Diba looked and saw a vision of herself she could not believe. Although a bit of skin was showing, it was a fairly tasteful outfit, and one she figured could help spice things up when Majid returned home. "I am taking this off right now," Diba said and turned to reenter the cubicle. "Please don't," a chorus echoed behind her. Fred came up to her and announced, "Diba wear this outfit today and it is yours, I am sure we'll sell tons the way you look." While she was still not comfortable, the cajoling of the staff convinced her. Anyway, after just 5 more hours, the outfit would go home with her, and for free! "Fred, I'm taking the shoes too," she added and got his agreement.

Maybe the rush started early that day, or perhaps someone informed the other males in the mall, Diba's section was the centre of attraction till it was time to leave. Needless to say, as Fred predicted, sales for the particular outfit and for many in the same range were outstanding. As she left, Fred said, "you were very sporting and I am glad the investment paid off," as he added a small bottle of perfume to the clothes bag in her hand. Diba had to make a quick pit stop at the school restroom, she was strangely sticky around her legs and thighs and not because a period had arrived. She also noted she was flushed and felt somewhat drained.

IV

Julian continued to keep a lock on Diba's mouth, but his hand became more adventurous. Folding up the hem of her skirt, he was now caressing her bottom.

Pushing him back with whatever strength she could muster Diba hissed, "stop it right now, and go home, Julian." This seemed to have some effect as he backed off a few inches. Figuring the episode was done with, Diba moved forward so she could return inside.

Instead, she found herself being swept off her feet, wrapped in his strong arms and carried back into her house. Julian closed the door by tapping it with his foot. They were no longer outside and visible, but within the sanctuary of her home. While she was still relating to the changed circumstances, Julian carried her into the living room, and placed her on the plush sofa there. "No, Julian, please, I cannot do this," Diba kept reasoning with her tormentor but to no avail.

She was lying on the sofa, with her head up against the armrest. Julian was sitting by her side, kissing her neck and breasts. He had by now managed to undo most of her shirt buttons and had an unimpeded view of her ample breasts. The other hand wandered under her skirt and his fingers rubbed up against the silky panties guarding her femininity. She let out a sigh and Julian used a finger to pull aside the fabric from her pussy.

Things were clearly getting out of hand. The more she tried to push Julian back, the bolder he became. His fingers were now tracing the outline of her vaginal lips and as he rubbed up and down, a moist dampness could easily be felt. All the time, Julian ensured her speech was inhibited by continuously kissing her on the mouth and entwining his tongue with hers.

V

A few days after receiving the yellow dress and shoes, Diba had prepared pakoras and other tea time delicacies and brought these over to the store for the staff to share. For most of the people, not used to eating spicy and fragrant food, these were a revelation. The snack was enjoyed by all.

Julian, however, approached Diba and complained, "I got you the nice outfit and help you daily with shoes, yet I get the same treatment as the rest of the crew!" "Oh, I am sorry," Diba responded, "what did you have in mind?" He quickly answered, "I heard you are a very good cook, I would really like to have a home cooked Pakistani meal, if that is okay with you." Given that she had plenty of items already prepared in the fridge and that the request was not so intrusive, she asked him to join the kids and herself for dinner on Friday night.

Julian arrived on the appointed time of 8 p.m. Diba's son welcomed him and was happy to hear that their visitor was a big Red Wings fan. When he met her daughter, he quipped, "I see she takes her beauty from one of my colleagues, she'll be a heart breaker when she's fifteen." Diba chided him that flattery was not going to help him greatly, while secretly loving the comment he had made.

Diba had planned on wearing a proper shalwar kameez to give the dinner more authenticity. But incoming phone calls and issues with the kids and food meant she had no time to get things ready. Just before Julian showed up, she had thrown together a shirt, mid-length skirt and clogs that laced up her legs. While done in a rush, she nevertheless had managed to create a sexy visage, notably as the top buttons on the shirt were low enough down to leave some of her bosom visible, and that the laces gave her bare legs a firm and shapely look.

Diba served up an excellent meal of chicken biryani, spinach curry, tikkas, spicy vegetables and exotic sweets. Julian had never experienced such a spread and ate ravenously. "Don't mind if I take a large doggy bag with me," he confessed to her. Diba had always liked cooking and to hear her efforts praised made her very happy.

Around 9:30 p.m., the children were sent to bed and Julian and Diba moved to the family room for post dinner tea. The cardamom tea was superb and Julian asked for a number of refills. Around 10:30 p.m. it appeared the conversation was done and Julian excused himself to leave.

But then ..........

VI

Julian's fingers pried open her pussy lips and a couple slid into her. She tensed at the invasion, but a moan also escaped her throat. Julian continued to feel her insides, alternating between slow glides and rapid thrusting, bringing her to a peak she did not want to reach. As her juices ran down his fingers and on to her legs she felt her resolve give way.

In a flash, Julian had disengaged the clasps and whipped her skirt off. He sat himself upright, lifted Diba up and seated her on his lap, facing him and with her knees bent at his sides. He kissed her deeply and by now she had begun to respond. The months away from her husband had taken their toll and she was a volcano ready to erupt. Julian opened the last buttons on her shirt and slid it off her arms. She looked ravishing in white bra, panties and clogs, with her face and body flushing red.

"Should we go upstairs to the bedroom?" he asked. "No, you will wake the kids up, let's go to the basement instead, there is a bedroom there too," Diba replied.

Downstairs in the basement bedroom, Julian pulled Diba to him again. His kisses were impassioned, deep and appeared to help dissolve any second thoughts she was having about the encounter. Going to his knees, he licked around her stomach, pushed her onto the bed, and weaved his tongue down the laces on one leg and then down the other. Electricity seemed to spark from his tongue and up every part of her body to her brain.

Julian pulled at her panties and revealed a pussy that had been virginal for nearly 3 months. He put her legs on his shoulders and bent his mouth onto the quivering slit. His tongue traced up and across and then in and out. Diba began to moan louder and grabbed at the back of his head. His tongue was now buried deep inside her and the pent up passion exploded with her almost ripping a handful of hair off his scalp.

Julian undid the laces of her clogs and removed them. Slowly he began to suck on her toes and massage her soles with his fingers. He then began to run his hands up and down her legs and thighs. Turning her over, he quickly unhooked and discarded her bra. He now had Diba totally naked in front of him and, splayed across the bed in her nudity, she looked exceptionally delicious.

VII

"Hey, when are you coming over from Argentina?" she asked Majid when he called her at the usual daily time. "I don't know dear, things are very busy right now and I am badly under staffed, maybe it will be after a few more weeks," he answered.

She was disappointed at the delay, but told him about her dinner plans for Friday with Julian and the events at the store. Majid was clearly excited by the prospect of seeing her in the new outfit within a few weeks. "You'll look very tasty I imagine," he whispered. "Oh yes I do, and make sure you respond to my email" she replied, "but come quick or I may be tempted to let someone else sample the new wine!" Majid was used to such banter and laughed it off, saying, "perhaps you can send it down here so I can see how the senoritas look."

Majid was back at his hotel, or what he felt was more like a hovel. As directed he began checking his emails. He saw one from Diba, with the subject line, "don't you want me baby." The message simply said, "looks like you are having too much fun with your senoritas, look at the attachment and tell me if you don't want me."

Intrigued he clicked on the attachment to find a video clip of Diba in the yellow and green outfit from the store. As music played, she slowly removed bit after bit and soon was writhing naked on the bed. The clip ended with a shot of Diba holding a placard over her pussy, simply saying, "Miss me, don't you!" He remembered buying the video camera and tripod, but never knew she could use it, and to what good effect.

Majid felt his groin tense and for the first time, since he had been a precocious teenager, his penis spurted out a stream of cum without any physical stimulation. "Damn," said Majid, "it really has been too long."

VIII

Julian disrobed in record time and placed himself between Diba's legs. She asked him to put on a condom or he would not be entering seventh heaven. He was left mouth agape, with a rapidly shrinking member as this seduction had not been planned and he did not have the necessary props with him. He had hoped the spontaneity of the situation would help ignore this little absence, but Diba was to have none of it. While he was wondering about what to do, she pulled a condom out of the side drawer and threw it to him. "We have used this room so we don't disturb the kids at other times too, there's just one condom left."

He thanked his stars and her husband's foresight in his heart as he put the rubber on his rapidly regenerating penis. Spreading Diba's legs, he placed the tip of his cock at the entrance to her honey pot. She drew in her breath sharply. Julian pushed and his cock slid in all the way. She was hot inside, though she felt quite tight. Her vaginal muscles tensed repeatedly over his invading prick, pressing it and releasing the pressure. Slowly, he began to slide in and out of her and her cries of pleasure grew louder.

Julian increased his pace rapidly and Diba's shrieks became more audible. Suddenly she arched her back, almost lifting him out of her. At the same time she grabbed his back, leaving a long trail of fingernail scratches on it. Julian came mightily and for quite a while. When both were done oozing their bodily fluids, they lay still, Julian still inside and atop Diba.

A few minutes later, Diba slid him off and went to the bathroom to clean up. She came back in a bath robe and Julian collected his clothing. Quickly dressing, he followed her upstairs to the door. He wanted to pull her to him but Diba just shook his hand, opened the door, and let him out alone. It was time to disengage the knot they had just tied, without further entanglement.

IX

Fred had totted up the sales for the store. Ladies clothing had shown a big spike on Tuesday, but things had otherwise been relatively normal. He was wondering why this had occurred, when he came across the entry for free clothing and shoes for Diba. The extra sales had easily paid out for the gift. Boy, if he could get a few more days of cooperation from Diba, on some of the sexier outfits, his store would be a finalist for the summer sales award from head office.

12