Detroit Surprise

Story Info
A married woman gets a surprise treat from her hubby.
2.3k words
4.27
50.7k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
852 Followers

The descriptions of my husband Curt and I are in my profile, so check it out if you would like an idea. I was going to try to put this in third person as someone suggested, but since i was relating events as they happened; it was just easier to recount it from my point of view. Sorry, its just the style I'm comfortable with.

One of the best things about my husband Curt is he enjoys pleasing me and surprising me. We had been chatting with this couple for awhile and were agreed that we would meet them sometime. That is not unusual for us, we like chatting first before deciding if we will meet someone. Its gives us a sense of their personality a little before just hooking up based on a picture or two. Also, it lets us know the wife is real and we're not chatting with a guy just trolling for couples to get pics from.

Anyway, Jeff and Karen were a nice couple, a few years older than us. He was 51 and she was 46. Unfortunately, it didn't like it could happen really quick, since they had plans the same weekend we would be free to have some fun. Curt and I decided we would have our own fun and play a sexy role-play. I would drive to Detroit and pick a bar. I would text him where I was. He would get a hotel room and then come to the bar I was at and "pick me up"; "The stranger in town" kinda thing. If he scored, he would take me back to his hotel for some fun.

He left before me so I wouldn't have too long to wait while he got a room and dressed. I dressed at the house in a new outfit. I had on a sexy new black dress. It was probably shorter than a woman my age needed to be in, but looking at myself in the mirror made me feel naughty. I went with it. I looked through my panties and decided on a sheer lacey black thong. Curt can hardly keep his hands off me as soon as he sees me in it. I knew he would like that. The dress was designed to not need a bra and the open sides and back made me feel kind of bare. I was really playing it daring I thought.

I phoned the kids one last time to see that everything was going well at my sister's and then took off. I got to the bar and had a couple drinks and was settling in to wait. I did get a few drinks sent to me by some of the men there and made some chit chat but told them I was waiting for someone. I got a small appetizer in case we rushed out of there. I wanted to have something in me.

About an hour after I got there, Curt walked in with none other but Jeff and Karen. Curt was holding hands with Karen like they were a couple; and Jeff was walking alone like just the friend. They got a table near the back away from me at the bar but still within line of sight.

Jeff was a nice tall man, 6'3 and a little bit bulky, but not bad. He had on dark blue shirt and blue jeans. I could tell he had cowboy boots on too-black ones. His hair is light brown and he had a few noticeable gray spots. His eyes were very much an icey blue. He smiled at me as he sat down. Karen was tall as well, 5'7 and curvy as well, like me. She was my opposite in color though. She has sexy healthy tanned skin. She had long wavy platinum hair, which I usually hate, but on her, it was natural and beautiful. She looked like she might have been a cheerleader in high school before her kids. She had a denim skirt on and stylish sandals with about an inch heel. Her top was multi colored sleeveless tunic and I could see the white lace bra under the pattern.

Curt had on a new pair of black slacks, a pale blue button up with the sleeves rolled up and his black dress shoes. The three of them did look like a married couple out for dinner with a friend. They sat back there making small talk for awhile, even ordering some appetizers.

A little while later, Jeff walked over to me and bought me a drink and started making small talk. He explained that he was out with his married friends, indicating Curt and Karen and said he felt like third wheel. He wanted to know if he could buy me a few drinks and get to know me. I said sure and we made like two strangers meeting at bar. Every now and then I would sneak peeks at Curt and Karen and they seemed to be enjoying both watching us and spending time in the booth. I later found out he had gotten her off a couple times with his hands in the booth. LOL.

A little while later, I excused myself to use the ladies room. When I got back, Curt and Karen were gone. Jeff explained that he had waited hoping I would join them back at their room for a few drinks (like I might have said no). I told him I had my car and we headed to the hotel. The room was in one of the nicest places I had ever seen. He had his own room key and we chatted as we walked down the hall to the room.

When we opened the door, we were greeted with quite a sight. Curt was on his back on the bed, feet toward the door. Karen was completely nude riding him in a reverse cowgirl style facing us. Her body was glorious and so arousing. She had firm sexy tits for her age and they were bouncing in time with her as she rode my husband's nice thick cock. I could see his hands gripping her sides and he thrust up to meet her juicy cunt. Jeff began stammering how sorry he was, (in character), he said he had no idea they would be doing this. He hoped he hadn't offended me.

We were still standing in the door of the room in the hallway and I just lowered myself to my knees and unbuckled his pants. I let them drop and reached up to cup his package. I was pleasantly surprised with how well endowed he was. I wasn't aware he was so big. Jeff had a long throbbing 9 1/2 inches for me. I slid his black boxer briefs off his pelvis and got a nice look at his weapon. I began licking the head while still in the doorway to our room. He had ahold of me hair guiding me back and forth along his meat. I was slobbering and moaning and really getting into it. The fact that we were still practically in the hallway made me get so wet.

He finally got me into the room and I laid back on the king bed next to Curt. He had a firm grip on Karen's tits and she was grinding herself down on him moaning as well. He had a look of pleasure I know so well. My legs were dangling over the bed and Jeff reached in under my dress to slide my lacey black thong down my legs. I could have gone without I thought. He pushed my dress up my body. I untied it at the neck and slid it from my tingling body. He was then gazing at my naked form.

Next to me, Karen was making hot squishy noises and she bucked up and down on my husband's tool. Meanwhile, Jeff had lowered his head and was doing marvelous things to my clit with his tongue. My back arched and I cooed in pleasure. Curt looked at me and mouthed, "I love you." I did the same. We then lost ourselves in the fun we were having. I could see how wet Karen's pussy was as she slid up and down on Curt's pole. I draped my legs over Jeff's shoulders and just languished in the erotic thrills he was providing. All the while, I have to admit, I was looking forward to getting that piece of meat in me. As good as he had felt in my mouth I knew I was gonna love it in my cunt.

I scooched back on the bed away from his fabulous tongue and crooked my finger at him. Jeff shook his head devilishly and told me to turn around. I flipped over into the doggie style position. Karen slid off Curt's cock with a plop and laid on her back in front of me. I leaned in flicking her sex with my tongue, enjoying the pungent sweet taste of her pussy mixed with Curt's juices as well. I could feel Jeff climb up on the bed behind and in one smooth glorious moment, he pushed the long thick tusk deep into me. I wailed into Karen's slit as her husband began pumping into me so well.

Curt, not to be out done, climbed up next to Karen's face and lowered his nice thick shaft to her face. Her eyes lit with enjoyment and she wasted no time in gobbling his rod deep into her throat. The room was then filled with hot wet sounds of our sex. Each of us was moaning and groaning and whispering encouragement to all around. Everyone was of us wet and shiny with sweat. The girls were being pleasured so completely by these men.

I felt Jeff pick up his tempo and I figured he was getting close. I looked over my shoulder at him telling to pump me, saying he felt so good and how I wanted his cum in me. His face showed he was in heaven as he began pounding me with a fury. My body was shiny with the sweat as it dripped down my body. Karen slid out from under me and bent over the arm of the couch. Curt followed her and lined his splendid cock right against her wet opening. Just as Curt guided his shaft into her, Jeff (who had been watching as well) let out a moan. I could fill my insides heat up as his hot spunk gushed inside me.

The heat of his cum and the arousing sight of Curt assaulting Karen's bare slit while standing by the couch was too much. I screamed (yes, screamed) out my orgasm and the world even went black for a few moments. I slid forward and as Jeff's large dick came out, I was left feeling very vacant. Jeff slid backward and staggered over to the chair to catch his breath. I was still cooing into my pillow, ass still in the air.

Over by the couch, Karen's eyes were rolled back in her head as she glided back on forth on Curt's turgid meat. I can tell you, as good as Jeff had felt, Curt sure had him beat in the technique department. Watching them, I knew I would want to be on Curt's cock before the night was over. She was bouncing back against him as he cupped her tits, or fondled her ass and back. Finally, he wrapped his hands in hair and drove himself furiously into her. I knew he was then coating her cunt with his hot jizz. She wailed in pleasure and had an orgasm of her own.

We all staggered to the nearest soft spot, be it the chair, the bed, or the couch to catch our breaths. We were all smiling feeling no pain. After a bit, I sat up and said I needed a shower. Karen smiled and said she would join me. We went into the bathroom of the suite and it had a magnificent 16 head shower. It was easily big enough for six people.

I turned on the large shower and we took turned soaping up each other's bodies. I thought she was sexy before, but wet and shiny from the soap, I had to have her. I kneeled down in the hot spray. She placed one leg up and the edge of the tub. I leaned in and tasted her freshly cleaned pussy. She had a soft honey flavor and I knew that it was natural. She tasted sweet and delicious.

She was using my shoulders to keep herself up as I delivered a quick orgasm. She grinned telling me it was my turn. I assumed the similar position she had. She licked and sucked my clit and lips and I knew it wasn't her first time. She was almost as good a cunt licker as Curt. In no time at all, I was gripping the edge of the tub and the shower curtain as she sent me overboard. We finished cleaning up and wrapped towels around our bodies, barely. We aren't skinny little chicks. LOL

We joined the guys back in the room. They were having a couple beers and looking very happy. Curt explained that he had set it all up weeks ago. Jeff and Karen played along and said they were busy that weekend so they could all play this little game for my benefit. He had even booked the suite weeks ago. They all knew and did it just as a surprise for me.

That night, after we all relaxed, I did get to sample Curt's wonderful technique. And as always, he took great delight in pleasing me. I wouldn't want him to ever stop pleasing me or surprising me.

36FF_Tiki
36FF_Tiki
852 Followers