DEV for Gay Men - The Bear

Info
A DEV sensual hypnotic experience for gay men.
454 words
4.12
266.8k
60

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/16/2008
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smotp
smotp
715 Followers

DEV for Gay Men- The Bear

This is an experiment for me, much as the first DEV experiences for hetero men and women were experimental and lead me to develop the Directed Erotic Visualisation technique to where I have it now.

This is a DEV Experience for Gay submissive men. I narrate the work and am The Bear. It is not a rough or crass experience, I have imbued it with the same degree of sensuality as my work for women, I hope that it is appreciated.

If you have never listened to a DEV experience before you need to prepare a little first. Find a place where you are normally relaxed and try and listen to it there.

It may help to download the file first and use your PC Media Player or download to an MP3 player such as an iPod or similar. Right click on the link and select the 'save as' or 'save object as' option. Using Headphones helps to immerse you more fully and secure privacy where you can be undisturbed means you can be fully relaxed.

If you have a weird browser contact me and I will get a copy to you. Or you can download for free from my website directly. You can play MP3 files on most media players, so download and take me to your bed tonight!

Practice the breathing and relaxation technique before listening to the Experience; Breathe in as you count to 3 and hold for 3, then let your breath out as you count to 3 and hold for 3 before repeating the cycle. Each time you breathe out you feel a little more relaxed and try to focus on recalling your best orgasm!

Relax and get comfortable, play the MP3 sound file and feel the sensations as the voice relaxes you and describes the feelings during the experience. Try not to anticipate any results just let it flow. The harder you try sometimes the further away is success.

Be prepared to immerse yourself in the audio and see for yourself how it helps you visualise and actually experience the sensations; feel the orgasm build and grow until you eventually cum. There should be no need to touch yourself, but hey, do what you feel!

You may need to listen a few times to get the full effects.

My contact details and Web site address are available through my profile page and I really would like you to feed back and let me know how it was for you. Any comments as to the nature of the production of the audio experience are also very welcome.

I hope you enjoy my whispering in your ear and bringing you to pleasure!

Smotp

--:--
--:--
1.0
smotp
smotp
smotp
715 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
44 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Really enjoyed this audio. Really turned me on! I would love my first sexual experience with a man to be with an older guy like this. Gorgeous feelings

feedmecock63feedmecock633 months ago

Awesome loved it!

wankerholic42wankerholic424 months ago

Phew! That was quite an astonishing experience. As a newbie on this site, this was the first one I’ve heard of your audios. It certainly won’t be the last! Thanks for the pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Loved it, never even touched myself and I came in my panties. Oh it brought back so many memories of my first experiences with a much more experienced Daddy.

funluvin252funluvin2527 months ago

came with you..loved your fucking cock

Show More
Share this

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Wife's Idea Wife teaches Hubby new tricks.in Group Sex
Hypnosissy 01: Becoming a Cocksucker Straight guy watches porn tapes that are not what they seem.in Fetish
I Think I Might Be Bi Ch. 01 Guy admits he might be bi, girl decides to help.in Group Sex
Bet with Roommate Leads to Cuckold Bet with college roommate goes wrong and I end up cucked.in Interracial Love
Party Slut Never fall asleep at parties!in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories