DEV© - St Andrew's Cross℗

Info
Directed Erotic Visualisation© for Women.
253 words
4.47
25.6k
19
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smotp
smotp
721 Followers

Bondage, restraint, forced orgasm, sensual pain and discipline as well as some intense sex and release are at the core of the St Andrew’s Cross audio experience. Not so much shades of Grey, more into the Darkness. Tread carefully.

Directed Erotic Visualisation© or DEV© is an audio technique that works on the part of your brain where your sense of pleasure and reality sits. Through the power of words and suggestion it takes you right into the heart of your fantasy; relaxing and arousing you at the same time. Then placing you in a sensual experience, taking you to the peak of release before comforting and nurturing you as you bask in a post orgasmic glow.

St Andrew’s Cross℗: This intense erotic experiential audio was first created by Essemoh Teepee (smotp) back in 2010/11. It was featured in the IN-Q-BS Dreams erotic audio collection published through Audible and later eSensual Books. We are making it available here for the first time so you can try it for yourself, explore your boundaries and sample a taste of the darker side.

A Classic Experience, 30 minutes of sensual bondage and erotic punishment. This St Andrews Cross is a giant X of wood located in a subterranean place of erotic pleasure and sensual pain. In the experience, you get to visit a wicked playground for the senses, discover what it is like to be helpless, unable to resist and have an experience you may have fantasized about.

Don’t forget to leave feedback or a comment.

--:--
--:--
1.0
smotp
smotp
smotp
721 Followers
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
NorzNorzover 3 years ago
Brilliantly done

I do meditation daily to deal with chronic pain and self hypnosis I feel this helps here, a lot and I'm not complaining since every single command my subconscious was like hey ok let's play and that was a lot of orgasms. Plus as a long-term member of the Ds scene this was great so a massive thanks all found sir.x

LAYLA_LOVE_GODDESSLAYLA_LOVE_GODDESSover 6 years ago

There is a certain amount of darkness that is needed deep in my soul. When my need arises, I recluse myself deep inside your pitch blackness. Like magic, gently guided by your enchanted voice my energy is transformed on a spiritual level producing an angelic arua of heavely erotic light pulsating thru me. Freely bound. Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

I can't stop coming back to your audios... they make me feel so good

Share this

Similar Stories

An Uncommon Bond A girl is abducted and turned into a puppy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Only Just Begun Nancy's surrender is just beginning.in Mind Control
Isolated Property The perfect secluded getaway.in NonConsent/Reluctance
The Doctor Will See You Now Ch. 01 A doctor takes advantage of his virginal patient.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cum For Me Princess Daddy and I.in BDSM
More Stories