Devastation Pt. 02

Story Info
The disturbing psycho-sexual fetish chill ride continues.
34.7k words
4.6
79.7k
45

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/20/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 2 - The Suffering

© 2009 by drkfetyshnyghts

Foreword

A reader of Devastation Part 1 asked me, was this story a tragedy, or was it a horror? The question took me aback a little. I hadn't thought of it as either of those. To me it was simply a study in (unrealistic and yet believable) extreme distress, extreme addiction, and in extreme evil. Yes, and extreme fetish. Basically a Fantasy.

To me, it was a story that had been washing around my mind for ages; one that I needed to get down in black-and-white before it faded, one that I needed to share. The story turned me on, and yet unsettled me at the same time. Writing parts of it unsettled me a great deal. I really am a single mother and so I guess I truly felt and lived in my mind what I was writing. Felt it to the core. Very powerful. So much of Petra, Sabirah and Stefani all rolled into me maybe. In a split second of inspiration I decided to go with the flow. This is the result.

Please do e-mail me your thoughts. If you haven't already, please read Devastation Pt 1 - A Normal Life No More, BEFORE you read this for background, buildup and a fuller, more lucid picture.

*

THE STORY SO FAR

Knowing it is just once in a lifetime that her 'ideal subject' will come along, the sadistic, lesbian fetishist, Dr. Sabirah Najwa grasps the opportunity with both hands when she meets the stunning City executive secretary, and single mother, Petra.

Sabirah puts an elaborate, complex deception into motion in which Petra thinks she is taking part in a program on extremes of human behavior at the clinical psychologist's private clinic. In reality her mind, body, and sexuality are being manipulated and twisted beyond repair by Sabirah's state-of-the-art technology.

This results in a guilt-, shame- and sexual-addiction-fest that reduces Petra to little more than a drooling, dribbling animal convinced she is sick, and that it is all her own fault. The deception continues as Petra is incarcerated in the clinic's "secure unit." Separated from her beloved, striking, teenage daughter. Even the slightest chance of rehabilitation diminishing all the time. Petra's state-of-mind in a rapid downward spiral of latex addiction, and intense sexual focus.

Part One ends with Petra a different person. Having seen her daughter only through a one-way glass partition, and convinced that she, too, has the same 'illness' as herself. All her fault, all Mom's fault. And with rehabilitation now out of the question, Petra has only one direction in which to go ... all with Sabirah's help, of course.... down and down, further into the darkness.

ONE - Stefani

At precisely the same time that Dr. Sabirah Najwa was greeting Petra on the front steps of her clinic, an associate of the clinical psychologist was meeting Petra's stunning eighteen-year old daughter Stefani, from the private college she attended. There was nothing untoward about this. Stefani knew she was being picked up and kind of "semi-looked-after" for a few days, whilst her mom was away.

What Stefani didn't know, or couldn't know at that point, was that her mother, the stunningly attractive city high-flyer was being led into the bowels of what amounted to a sanitarium from which she would never emerge. At least, she would never emerge the same person.

Sabirah's associate was forty-year old Selena. A mother herself. Very smart, attractive, articulate and yet with hidden issues of her own. A former volunteer at the clinic. Although a volunteer who had enjoyed some form of success in rehabilitation. Her rehabilitation relied on the constant feed of Sabirah's partial hypnosis. The best way to explain it is that the hypnosis acted like the drugs would in someone with various personality disorders. Or psychosis.

Selena could almost be 'the mother next door'; attractive, but not in a stunning way; her own five-feet-six-inches considerably shorter than Petra's five-feet-ten and Stefani's five-feet-nine, and yet, a full, buxom cleavage that was both uplifted and firm. Even saying that, you could walk past Selena in the street without a second glance. Unless, that is, you were particularly fond of high-heels. She wore them all the time. Dangerously high heels. Spiked heels. Boots or shoes. Night or day. Selena needed her high-heels, the same way that we all 'needed' 'something.' Oh yes, Selena had deep, deep issues of her own. Her issues had been brought to the fore, been exposed, had been made her focus, in a broadly similar way to Petra's issues. Admittedly, Petra's treatment by Sabirah had been 'way advanced' in comparison. Outwardly, Selena was a well-rounded, content individual. Inside though... inside was where Sabirah's work had been concentrated. Inside was where the focus had been concentrated and fine-tuned.

It was the last day of the summer term. Selena met Stefani outside the college gates. She blended in with all the other moms perfectly. She even exchanged small talk with one or two of them, clearing her throat, and a hidden inner-smile at comments passed of teenage girls, and their troubles. Hormones all awry, and delinquent boys seeming to becoming a bigger part of their particular daughters' lives. One mother echoed Selena's thoughts exactly.

"Well, what can you do? They have to grow up. They have to spread their wings. We can't wrap them in cotton wool all their lives, can we?"

There was a certain irony in what the woman was saying. A certain 'acceptance' that sooner or later, the wicked ways of the world won over, and their offspring would be swallowed up in debauchery and wickedness. Selena nodding thoughtfully at the woman's comments before answering.

"Hmmmm, well I guess so. Gotta let them grow up and blossom, I guess. All we can do is nurture, guide, and advise on the way. Try to make sure the 'right' path is taken."

Her voice trails off, the other woman nodding almost over-eagerly at what Selena was saying. Selena's understanding and empathy well practiced and well displayed for the benefit of all the moms within earshot.

Selena spotted Stefani immediately. She had seen photographs and a college video of her. Neither medium did the girl justice. She was striking. Impossibly pretty, and an exact, although younger replica of her mother, Petra. Despite Stefani's blossoming maturity, her face was fresh, wide-eyed with a naivety pouring out. Selena smiled, again inwardly, and wickedly, to herself.

Selena already had one-over on Stefani in that she knew in the crowd who she was looking for. Stefani just knew that 'someone' other than her mother was picking her up. She spotted Stefani and then moved towards her through the usual college gate throng. She touched her on the arm as Stefani stood wide-eyed looking round for the person who was to meet her.

"Hi honey... I'm Selena. Your mom sent me to meet you."

Selena's voice was deliberately sickly sweet and with a wide, wide smile that drew the young girl in. Stefani visibly relaxed and broke into a wide smile of her own. Her smile, though, was infectious. A pure smile of innocence. Bright white teeth and stretched, supple, fleshy lips.

"Hi Selena... this is really good of you. Mom does tend to wander off on a whim sometimes. But I'm used to that now."

Her accent, perfect, educated English, the private college tuition fees obviously paying off. Stefani moving in close to Selena to offer polite light kisses on either cheek. A trait inherited from her mother. Not the light almost 'air kisses' but the moving in close, and then the slight pressing in, so that breasts gently collide and then crush together throughout the whole motion. In Stefani's case though, wholly innocent. Or apparently so. Selena's nostrils flare, and there is the briefest of seconds where 'something' flashes in her eyes as she takes in the scent of naive innocence that practically drips from Stefani. In her heels, Selena is much the same height as Stefani, who is in regulation college uniform shoes, and she can rest her jaw lightly on the girl's shoulder, looking back behind her. Stefani sees neither the flaring of the nostrils nor that 'flash' in the eyes. No one sees that. Or picks it up. If they did, a chilling of the spine would in all probability result.

"Mmmmmm, ... wellll Stefani, it's a pleasure to meet you, and I cannot get over how much like your mother you are."

Selena breaks the hug and just holds the girl at arm's length. Stefani does the 'eye-roll up' so effectively. Like she has to do it a hundred times a day.

"Awwwwwww, everybody... and I mean EVERYBODY, says that. I guess I should be grateful for that because mom sure is stunning. I mean, everyone says she is, and I happen to agree. Mom is hot... so I should be grateful."

Stefani laughs. The full-blown laugh even more infectious than her smile. The two share small talk on the way back to the car park.

"I just need to make sure you get home safe and sound. I can stay for a while if you like. Do some girl talk. Get some food. Then I can either stay over or go home and check on you tomorrow. We can just see how things pan out. How does that sound, hun?"

Stefani nods agreeing with the 'almost there,' but-not-quite, plan that teens seem to live by in this day and age.

"Sure... I have nothing planned and am just taking it as it comes. It's the last day of term and all of the holidays to do...... just what I like."

She speaks with that wide, infectious smile again. Selena smiles back and they half-walk, half almost skip to the car park like 'old new' friends. As though they have known each other for a long, long time. Like they have grown up together despite the age gap. Selena has that talent. To endear herself to someone very quickly. To gain trust, and confidence. It was something she 'had' to do. A seed planted in her head.

"How DO you walk in those heels?"

Stefani's question almost incredulous in its tone.

"Ohhhhh honey... maybe you'll get to learn this difficult skill in time..."

Her answer trails off as they reach the car in apparent fits of laughter.

The thing about shock is that its effects on a person can be wide and varied. What dictates the effect more is the knowledge, or fear, that accompanies the shock. The lack of knowledge about what is to follow the initial shock.

Selena had taken Stefani back to the City apartment she lived at when her mom worked in town. They had coffee, talked, and wiled away an hour or two. Selena had made sure that the girl was completely at ease with her. Completely nonchalant at her presence. They had been discussing -- in fine detail -- makeup. Or in particular, how best to enhance the lips. Selena had been telling the girl what she thought, almost with a soft growl in her throat at the succulence and fullness the Stefani's lips.

Stefani hadn't noticed Selena go to her medium-sized handbag and slip out something. She was just sitting on a kitchen barstool, yapping away as the older woman moved behind her. She didn't even seem to move as the transparent latex hood was slipped over her head. There seemed to be an age between application and realization. The realization that there were no holes through which to breath through the latex. Worse then.... a feeling of intense heat. Selena holding the hood in place with one hand, picking up a modern, powerful hairdryer just placed so on the kitchen-top surface and switching on, directing the hot air onto the latex, softening it but at the same time shrinking it. Making it fit to all the contours of Stefani's face, sealing her face to the inside of the hood.

She couldn't breath, and a realization that she could die slowly dawning on her strangely shiny face through the latex. A draining of her natural color. A widening of her eyes. But more than that... the shock. The terrible, terrible shock paralyzing her to the stool. Making her arms go limp at her sides. Making her unable to offer any resistance. The heat from the drier sealing the latex to her face. Selena arranging the neckband of the hood expertly with one hand, at the same time directing the hot air, then securing the hood around the throat of the young girl via broad velcro straps. Finishing off the shrink-wrapping with the drier, all the time Stefani's eyes becoming less and less alive. Cheeks bulging as her natural instinct was to try to breathe. Sucking in the latex to her own full lips, the lips distorting against the inside of the hood. Like a rude, slightly obscene kiss. Parting then closing. Eyes widening, but slowly draining of their natural sparkle.

Selena knew from experience how much time she had before the girl died. She worked in a chillingly calm manner. Letting Stefani see her through the film of latex. Letting her believe this older woman was just going to let her suffocate and die like this. Then letting her see her pick up a small pair of kitchen scissors. All the time holding the girl steady, making sure she didn't topple off the stool. With one easy, swift, almost silent movement, she sliced the point of the scissors through the latex and between the girl's lips. Not quite the full width of her mouth. Just enough for her to desperately suck in breath. Selena allowed the girl to breathe. Allowed her to gratefully breathe, bending forward, holding one ear almost next to the girl's latexed face so she could hear the hisses of breath being sucked in then let out. She waited for the hisses to become less and less urgent before she spoke. The shock was all the bondage Selena needed to ensure the girl stayed put.

"There are only two outcomes to this. You live, or you die. Do I make myself clear?"

Selena's tone wasn't the same as when she had been befriending the girl. Gaining her confidence. It was almost a venomous hiss into the latexed ear of the terrified girl. Stefani's head just nodding, quickly, continuously.... her eyes strangely shiny from the thin film of latex covering them, wide, bulging.

"Good Girl... Now just stand up off the stool for a second... carefully... I'm holding you so you don't fall."

Selena worked with frightening precision as she moved in front of Stefani, in close, then wrapping her arms around her middle and sliding her forward off the stool. The strength of Stefani's long legs almost betraying her and leaving her, but accepting the older woman's help, then standing with just the slightest of stumbles as Selena slid her hands down over the her skirted hip, down to the hem, hooking her finger under the hem and peeling it slowly up. The hem of the regulation college skirt sliding up easily over her thighs and hips. The skirt staying put, gathered around her waist.

"I'm just going to pull your panties down... then you can sit back on the stool. Do you understand?"

Stefani still getting used to the idea that she might not die after all, nodding her head, still breathing deeply through the gash in the latex shrink-wrapped around her face. Selena thumbing down the 'barely there' thong. Peeling it away from the girl's intimacies until it was stretched between her knees, and then guiding her back up, sliding her back up onto the tall stool. All the time the hissing of Stefani's breath through the gash in the latex.

"Good Girl. Now just spread your legs, honey. Spread them nice and wide for me. It's better you just do it... ok honey? I don't want to kill you, but I will."

Stefani had no doubt that the woman meant what she was saying. It was in the tone of her voice. It was in her big staring eyes. Stefani could see even through the film of latex... those eyes. Almost manic in their stare through to her. A stare matching the tone of voice. Stefani truly fearful for her life as she slowly sat and spread her legs wide. Her whole body now trembling. Limp arms quivering as her pale-fleshed thighs spread wide.

Stefani wasn't hairless 'down there.' Neither was she endowed with a thick mat of hair. Rather, a thin spread of 'fluffy' down either side and just over the top of her slit. Chubby lips just visible. Just about folding back to reveal their inner pinkness. She just sat, legs splayed, exposing herself, thong panties stretched between her knees as Selena calmly, coolly, lubricated one forefinger and index finger with a clear substance from a jar in her bag. Even more coolly replacing the screw top back onto the jar and replacing it into her bag.

Selena liked this. Unlike Stefani's mother, who would have to be broken slowly and all within the massive deception of being made to believe she was somehow sick, ill or guilty - or a mixture of all three - the same wasn't true of Stefani. No slow, creeping breaking for her. She had to be reduced very quickly, very precisely. It's why Selena was chosen for this particular task. She was good at it. She preferred young girls. Not quite young enough to be innocent and yet still young enough to be naive.

She didn't even say anything to the girl as she walked between her spread legs. She took a few split seconds out to study the petrified eyes staring out at her from the other side of the latex shrink-wrapping. There was a little shriek, muffled, but a shriek nonetheless, as Selena's two fingers slipped easily between Stefani's sex lips. There was just a cursory stroke of the outer lips... down, then back up, and then in one movement the glide of the fingers past the first knuckle then the second and all the way up to the third. Stefani's eyes, wide, bulging. Again the desperate hisses of air as she tried to regulate her breathing without much success. Selena manipulating her two fingers inside the girl. Turning them and then hooking backward, at the top of her slit until her fingertips were pressing out, from the inside. Selena stroking her delicate inner-walls looking for something. Looking for the G spot. Slow deliberate raking of her fingertips and nails down then back up. Pressing out from inside. Only other women really know about these areas. Or how to find them. Only another, experienced woman can find it with the ease that Selena does.

She knows when she has found the G spot. She can tell by looking into Stefani's eyes. There is just a miniscule change. A slight spark.... just at that time when the fingertip runs over that G spot, then she knows she's found it, and can rub it and rub it and rub it. She knows even more with the readjustment of Stefani's breathing. Slow, deep breaths. It doesn't matter how frightened she is. Or how bizarre, or life-threatened she feels. She cannot fight against the attentions to her G spot. That becomes even more impossible as Selena brings her thumb into play. Gently stroking up around her clitoris. Her partly hooded clitoris situated in front of the G spot that she is stroking. Little light rubs of the tip of her thumb over the tip of the clitoris making Stefani sit bolt upright and groan from inside her latex hood.

"MMMMMMMMNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGG..."

A very exact, a very precise tone that Selena recognizes. One she always recognizes.

"Good Girl.... see, honey, I can be nice..... or I can be nasty..."

All the time caressing her G spot from the inside and rubbing her clitoris on the outside. Gently, expertly. Stefani blowing, hissing... her thighs spreading wider and wider, mostly against her will and yet a will that was subsiding due to the intense pleasure being forced on her by Selena. Selena hissing, right up close to the girl's face.

"You're going to cum, girl. Whether you like it or not, you are going to cum. Just go with it. Ride it out. Enjoy it. Enjoy it while you can."

As she hisses, she is increasing the pressure and intensity of the stroking. Pressing down on the now slippery, self-lubricating clitoris as she rubs it with her thumb and pressing and stroking her G spot harder from the inside. The orgasm approaching in inescapable waves as Stefani begins to tremble..... then an almighty shriek as she feels an intensity she has never felt before. Like all teenagers, she thought she knew it all. Thought she had experienced all there was to experience in orgasms. She had no clue, as wave after wave rushed through her making her developing sexuality squelch and slip all over the stool.