Developers Conference

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

* * *

Cleveland was overcast as we left the conference center for the airport. We both had to fly as far as Denver before I went on to Colorado Springs and she switched planes for Seattle. Though we weren't on the same flight; she was on an American flight that left around 5, I was on Delta leaving around 6:30.

On the ride over she tried to buck me up a little about going back to Melissa. I promised to do what she said-- fuck her hard and then work on getting out of our comfort zones and back to the excitement of when we were happy with each other. I made like I had more hope for this plan that I really did. We wished each other a good trip; we promised to stay in touch, you know, like if there were any work opportunities that might be a good fit. We began to distance ourselves from each other, to act like everything had just been casual. We hadn't done anything, after all. Just friends. Distant friends in other cities who know each other through work.

When we got to the airport... well, sometimes you just walk into a place and you know it's bad news. When we checked in they told us that weather all around the country had everything messed up. My flight was still scheduled for 6:30, but hers was pushed back to 7. Her connection was pushed back too, so it wasn't hopeless, yet.

Twenty minutes later my flight was pushed back to 8:00. As we sat around the airport, talking a little but mostly just staring into space, things got steadily worse. The sky turned a dirty gray, occasionally lit by lightning. People watched the board, groaning as their flights were pushed back or cancelled. They yelled at ticket agents, as if they'd caused the weather.

After we'd been there for nearly four hours, my flight was cancelled outright. I scrambled to book onto another but by this time there had been so many cancellations that the first thing I could get onto was the next day at 1 p.m. They gave me a hotel voucher for the Sheraton and I made the call to tell Melissa I wouldn't be back. I got her voicemail.

A moment later Natalia came back wheeling her suitcase and clutching a familiar piece of paper. "Canceled?" I asked.

"Yeah. I'm booked tomorrow at 4. They gave me a voucher for the Sheraton."

"Same here," I said. She looked tired; it was time for me to show a little good cheer. "C'mon, we'll ride over together and leave this dump behind."

We wheeled our stuff out to the shuttle bus. It was still early evening but it felt like midnight as we drove through black rain to the hotel. We spent twenty minutes in line and I did my best to put on a cheerful face for her. "Relax, get a good night's sleep, and we'll have better luck tomorrow. They can't keep us in Cleveland forever," I said, and smiled at her. She smiled back, and the sun came out for a second.

We got to the front and held out our vouchers. "Two rooms, please." The clerk grimaced without looking up at his screen. "We're really tight on rooms because of this weather," the clerk said. "If you two are together, it would really help us get everybody--"

She took her voucher back. "One room would be fine," she said.

* * *

I smiled at her in the elevator. She smiled at me. I didn't assume anything. I only hoped.

We went in the room and I waited for her to set her stuff down by one of the beds before I chose the other. She grabbed her smaller bag and went into the bathroom. I opened mine up to find my toiletries.

She opened the door to the bathroom. She was standing there in a sheer negligee under which I could make out the shape of her big round tits, her soft belly and the panties which barely hid a mound of thick black fur. "Get over here, boyfriend," she said.

I went to her and lifting her glasses off her face, kissed her. It was wonderful, her soft lips sent a jolt through me. I felt at home at once as our lips mashed together and her tongue darted against mine.

I reached around her and grabbed her ample butt. It was so soft and curvy, I felt rejuvenated just holding it. She pushed me back against the bed and we fell onto it, her on top of me, her huge breasts dangling against me. She rubbed her crotch against mine and smiled at what she felt hardening there. She unbuttoned my shirt and licked at my nipples.

Then I rolled her over and started to pull her negligee up. She slipped it over her head quickly, revealing her massive tits as they rolled to each side. I grabbed them and smashed my face between them, then began to suck on her nipples, rolling them about in my hands. There was something so giving about so much flesh, a kind of generosity I hadn't felt in bed in a long time.

I wanted to devour all of her. I had never particularly been attracted to chubby women before but now I wanted to be with every part of her flesh, to savor the pleasure of rolling about in such abundance. I kissed my way down her big soft belly to that patch of black fur and slipped her panties off. Spreading those thick legs apart, I dove in, licking her lips open and sticking my tongue deeply into the steamy wetness inside. I licked the clit she had been rubbing last night as her ass squirmed against the bed and my face.

She pulled me up to her face and she licked her own pussy juice from my lips as she unbuckled my belt. She took my cock out and stroked it as my pants fell to my ankles. Then she pushed her legs up and apart, and pulled my hard cock toward her pussy.

I slipped into her pussy instantly and she groaned with pleasure. It was an entirely different thing from fucking a thinner girl like Melissa; I was up in the air on her belly, and as my cock went in and out all of her shook with my thrusts. Her breasts bounced up and down, her legs clamped around me, her feet caressed my face. She was lost in the moment of fucking.

It didn't take long for me to come in her. I needed to come like that, but at the same time I was disappointed to be done so quickly. She didn't seem to mind, and as I pulled out she began rubbing her pussy. I was excited to watch her do what I had imagined, but at the same time, it seemed wrong to make her do that when I was there. So I did something I had never done before and went right back to going down on her. I felt my cum ooze out of her onto my tongue but I didn't care; I wanted to lavish all the attention I could on that pussy.

As I did she gently rubbed her clit just above me, and then I pushed her big ass up and began licking at her asshole, too. I fucked it with my tongue as my arms cradled her big ass; it was nothing like going down on Melissa, Natalia's was an ass of such bounteous abundance that I could lose my whole self in it. After I had gotten her entire crack so wet, I rubbed a finger against her hole and it seemed to suck it in. I went back to licking her pussy while I started fucking her ass with my finger and she rubbed her clit, and in a moment I felt and heard her orgasm as she shook and her asshole twitched around my finger.

We lay there for a while, simply embracing, me stroking her, discovering new pleasures of a fat body-- the feeling of weight in my hands, the little soft places I didn't expect like along the sides under her arms. Her body had so much to give. She had given me so much in these days, and I had been a poor recipient in many ways, I thought. But there would be time enough to make up for that, I thought.

I got out my phone and began to text a message. "What, you have to go run and tell Melissa first thing you get some?" she said, mockingly.

I turned and planted a kiss on her chest, between those two wonderful, abundant breasts. "The only thing I'm telling Melissa is not to expect me back," I said. "I have exciting plans. For a weekend, in Cleveland."

12