Developing a Panty Fetish Pt. 01

Story Info
Start of a fetish.
3.1k words
4.51
36.1k
36

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/09/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Disiac
Disiac
74 Followers

University is a time for higher education and also learning about yourself and discovering new aspects of your personality. I took some time off school after high school to save money for university so I was 19 when my parents dropped me off at my co-ed dorm. It doesn't seem like a big difference, but at the time a year or two older than most of the other first year students who were 17 or 18, made a big difference. In reality I was still pretty inexperienced sexually. I had only slept with 3 girls before the start of university, but as I learned that was more than many of my fellow students and more than one in particular.

On the first day of arriving at school I met Catherine. She lived on the floor above me in the dorm we shared. I found Catherine attractive in a girl-next-door type of way. She was about 5 foot 4, long wavy light red hair, big green eyes, and perky 32b breasts. She had a slender nice body but she didn't show it off. She usually wore clothes that were a little more bulky. As I learned, Catherine was very studious. She was also very innocent.

Catherine and I had a friendly relationship from when we first met but she wasn't what I was looking for. She was the type you take home to mom, and I was looking for the type that wouldn't stick around to meet mom. At the start of the school year she would often leave parties, completely sober to call her boyfriend who was back home. Catherine was a very "good" girl. During that first semester we became pretty good friends.

I had slept with a few girls in my first semester at school, and there was one girl, Valerie, whom I hooked up with regularly, but we weren't exclusive. Catherine teased me about Valerie, she didn't seem to understand how we could just have sex but not be in a relationship. Of course I teased Catherine about her boyfriend, stuck back home, being alone and counting the seconds for Catherine to come back so he could "get some" again.

One afternoon as Catherine and I walked back to our dorm when she coyly stated with a teasing grin, "I saw Val go to your room last night. Are you going to see her today?" It was much more of a statement than a question. She knew I didn't have any plans to see Valerie.

I returned her remark by teasing, "What are you up to tonight? Going to call your boyfriend? Are you going to have phone-sex and tell him all the things you'll do to him when you finally see him again next weekend?"

She turned to me and this time looked a little annoyed. "Why would you assume we are having sex? Just because we're dating doesn't mean we're sleeping together!"

"It usually means exactly that!" I laughed.

This angered her more as she started to walk briskly ahead of me. "Hey, slow down." I said, "I'm only kidding around."

I jogged up to her and put my hand on her shoulder, she spun around and not very hard but with some force, hit me in my forearm with her books causing her few books she was carrying to fall to the ground. "Listen, we don't have phone-sex, I don't tell him 'what I'm going to do to him', we don't have sex! I'm a virgin okay!?"

"Hey that's okay." I said as I helped her pick up her books. "I would of been more surprised if you said you weren't a virgin." That did not soothe her anger.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing!" I said but she turned away and stormed off to our dorm. I decided not to run after her and let her cool down. Really I was just being honest with her. Probably a little too honest. But in reality I would of been much more shocked if she said, "I'm just looking forward to feeling his hard cock shoot a load of cum down my throat while his tongue shakes me and makes me convulse with pleasure." I would of like it if she said this but she was obviously a little sensitive about being a virgin.

Catherine and I didn't chat much over the next couple of weeks. It wasn't until she came back from a long weekend at home that she showed up back in at my room. I was glad she did, because it was her 18th birthday over the weekend and I actually got her something small. I knew she loved chocolate covered coffee beans, and I happened to see a bag so I picked them up for her.

When Catherine entered my room I announced to her, "I got you a little present. Happy birthday."

"Oh thank you! I'm surprised you remembered. Wow - I'm surprised you remembered I like chocolate covered coffee beans! Thanks so much." She actually sounded grateful as she gave me a hug. Her perky breasts pushing tightly into my chest. "It wasn't a very fun birthday for me," she continued, "I broke up with Patrick - I decided there really was no point in continuing or relationship while I am at school and he's back home."

She just sat at my desk, while I sat on my bed. We chatted for a while about high school relationships, about her being a virgin, and about my relationships, mostly with Valerie. I was spending most of the time trying not to look at her legs that were crossed while and covered in white cotton pantyhose. I've always had trouble trying not to stare at legs below a mini skirt. White cotton pantyhose started to become a common look for Catherine. Eventually the conversation ended and Catherine went back to her room. For the rest of the fall semester we hung out as friends. I continued to have my fun with Valerie. Then things changed when we arrived back at school after the Christmas break.

The first weekend of the winter semester was always lots of fun. Students were glad to be away from their families, happy to see each other and the school work load was still light. That Friday night our dorm had a pretty big party. The snow was falling outside and it was heating up inside being fuelled by pumping music and flowing alcohol.

I was happy our dorm was having a party - it meant not having to put on a heavy winter jacket and layers of clothing. Jeans and a t-shirt was all I needed. Well, I also had to wear a condom.

Valerie, was what we called a Christmas graduate. She only got through one semester of school before having to withdraw. She spent way too much time partying and not enough studying. I found this out when she called me over the Christmas break and I didn't expect to see her, but she showed up at my room.

"Hello", she suprised me when I opened the door to my room. It was late afternoon and the party in the dorm hadn't gotten going yet. "I didn't think you'd mind if I left my winter coat in your room for the party tonight." I really didn't expect to see her, she explained she was just back in town to get the last of her belongings and would stick around for one last party. "We could also have one last fling." She stated as she put her arms up around my neck and leaned upward and into me as she gave me a deep passionate kiss with her full lips.

Valerie oozed sexuality. She was a very hot girl. At the age of 18 she was already experienced with sex, and she new how to flaunt it. She was far more advanced at sex than her fellow first year students. She had wavy blonde hair, big blue eyes, full luscious lips, and a hot curvy body featuring firm 34C breasts. She turned a lot of heads and she knew it and knew how to use it. I was thrilled to have an open sexual relationship with her, a sharp contrast to my friendly relationship with Catherine. She had told me about other guys she slept with, and I must admit I got a kick out of the fact that she kept coming back to me. Now we were going to start this weekend off right.

As the door to my room closed I pushed Valerie up against it. "I love how you get so hard so fast." Valerie panted as I grinded my hips up against her. "I've been thinking about your cock all day." Valerie didn't waste any time. She immediately dropped down to her knees in front of me and unbuckled my belt and pulled down my jeans. "Your cock always tastes so good." She grinned looking up at me. She pulled my boxers down to the floor and did this thing where she put her head between my legs and then pushed upward, forcing my balls and cock to run through her hair than right over her face until my balls would be pressed against her chin and my cock pressed into her face. She grabbed my cock with one hand, then rubbed it around her face getting some pre-cum on her cheeks. "I love your cock in my mouth." She seemed to worship my cock. Everything she did made me completely believe that she just really enjoyed my cock. She licked her full lips while still kneeling in front of me, and said, "I want you to lie down." And she pushed me back to my bed.

I was not going to argue with this hot, sexy girl. I did as I was told and pulled off my t-shirt and stretched fully naked on my bed. During this she didn't take her hand off my cock and she was now straddled over my legs looking up at me and licking her lips. With pre-cum glistening on her cheeks she pressed her tongue under my balls then slowly licked between my balls over my scrotum then up the shaft of my cock, pressing hard against my shaft and getting the entire thickness of her tongue against me, pressing my cock against my lower stomach. She suddenly pulled her mouth away and grabbed my cock in her hand and started to lightly tease me by tickling the head with her tongue. She then took me into her mouth, her lips covering part of my shaft and then she pulled her head up while sucking hard as my cock was released from her mouth, slapping against me. She than gave big open mouth kisses all the way down my shaft and over my scrotum and started to suck on each of my balls. She repeated this running her tongue up me and continuing to kiss me and slowly caressing me. She was still fully clothed while she continued to suck on me, eventually taking my entire cock in her mouth, bringing her lips right down to my scrotum. She loved to suck cock and I loved her sucking mine.

"I'm getting to hot for these clothes, " She stated as she continued to straddle me and pulled off her flannel shirt, followed by a cotton tank top, then her silk bra. This of course revealed her beautiful firm 34C breasts and her hard pointy nipples. Valerie had wonderful breasts. I couldn't wait to feel and suck them but first she brought them down rubbing my cock between them. As she pulled down her jeans she moved her breasts to my face. I felt like I was at her mercy. "Suck my tits." She panted. I of course obliged. I teased one of her nipples with my tongue lightly flicking it and circling it, and lightly pinched the other with my fingers. I had to grab and massage her firm breasts while starting to suck on her nipples. I loved the feel of her breasts lightly squeezing them as I cupped my teeth with my lips then squeeze her nipples with them.

While doing this she had pulled down her jeans and she was only covered by her silk light green panties. She began to moan as I sucked and squeezed her nipples. I felt her grinding her hips against my throbbing cock, feeling the silk of her panties rubbing me. They felt surprisingly good pressing into my thickness. I could of shot my load right then but thankfully she got off me and stood right up on my bed, legs spread open on either side of my chest. She was a glorious sight as she reached to the ceiling to balance herself while she lifted one leg out of her panties and then let her panties slide down to her other foot. She then stepped forward and put her toe to my mouth and let her silk panties fall over my face. I licked, kissed, and nibbled on her toes, as she moaned harder, I smelled her wonderful panties and got a beautiful wiff of her wetness that lightly stained them.

At this point I would do anything she wanted, and she wanted me to lick her wet vagina. She pulled her foot away leaving her panties on my forehead she slid down and sat right on my face. Her vagina right at my salivating mouth. "Oh yes, lick me." She moaned as my tongue teased her clitoris. With a hand, I began to massage above Valerie's V to stimulate all around her. I could feel her getting more wet as she grinded more and more against my face. She began to pant faster as she road my mouth, and I slid a finger inside her. She let out a little screech as my finger hit her spot while I continued to lick her clit. Her juices began to cover my face and flow down my hand as her breathing got faster and moaning got harder. Suddenly she lifted up her legs then dropped hard on my face as she let out a scream of pleasure. She squeezed my head with her legs and then she popped up again as I continued to lick her and finally she rolled off me not being able to take anymore.

Her panties fell off my face as I reached over to grab a condom. Panting she said, "No, wait a minute...I need a break." She lay beside me and to my surprise convulsed again as I simply reached around her and pinched nipple. Her breathing finally eased up as she now rolled over and said, "Now give me that condom!" She pulled it out of my hands and once again she straddled me. She then unrolled the condom over my hard thick cock using her mouth and lips she pushed the condom all the way down the length of my shaft.

"I don't know how long I'll be able to stay on top." She groaned as she positioned herself over my cock and slowly allowed it to penetrate her vagina. Inch by inch she took it inside her. With grin she looked at me sitting up she rubbed her own breasts.

Just at that moment the door to my room opened. "Oh - I'm sorry!" Catherine yelled has she quickly closed the door.

Valerie and I let out a laugh. We were caught in the act but neither one of us cared, and she said, "I've been wanting this cock in me for days." She slowly started grinding me as she ran her hands through her hair, I grabbed a hold of her breasts, paying attention to her nipples and she started rubbing her clit. My cock deep inside her she started moaning harder and harder. Her breathing picked up speed and she cried out, "My God! I'm going to cum again!" She then fell forward on me as i continued to move her. "Aaaaaaggggg" she sceamed out as she shook and convulsed. I spun her over and got on top. "No no no nooo!" She said and as I entered her, followed by, "YES, YES, YESSSSS!" I was feeling my balls begin to tighten as I shot my load while inside her. She could feel my cock pulsing as I continued to spew my cum and we orgasmed together. We gasped for air as I collapsed on top of her.

"Wow" Valerie said, "that was wonderful. I hope your friend Catherine can recover from what she saw. Maybe this will finally get her to make a move on you."

"What are you talking about?" I replied,

"Come on. It's obvious that Catherine has a crush for you."

"I don't think so." I said, "I don't think I'm her type of guy."

"Really? How often does she come down to see you? In the five days since you two have been back at school, how many of them has she shown up here?"

"I don't know" I lied, "She's stopped by here a few times." Really it was more like a few times everyday.

"Oh really. More like every day right?"

"Well I suppose so." I confessed.

"And I bet she's wearing a lot more skirts that you have trouble taking your eyes off right?"

"Why would you say that?"

"In the glimpse I just got of her she was wearing one, and I know when we first hooked up I was wearing one and I also know I'd wear one when I wanted to distract you from your other interests. You have trouble keeping your eyes off skirts!"

She was right about one thing. I definitely did have trouble keeping my eyes off skirts and I was noticing Catherines white cotton pantyhose she wore so often.

Valerie and I lay in bed and chatted about things until we started to hear more and more noises and music getting louder on the other side of my dorm room. Finally she rolled over on top off me. She gave me a big kiss and said, "I'm going to miss you. You know there was a reason why I kept coming back to you."

"Yeah I know, because you like my cock."

Valerie laughed as she got off me and we started to get dressed. I was beginning to wonder if she was going to stick around all night, but after she got dressed she let me know. "Take care of yourself." She looked at me as she gave me a hug and a kiss. It felt a little strange and for the first time I saw Valerie look slightly sad. As she turned to the door she forced a smile and said, "Now that I'm leaving, you'll have to decide if you want to pursue Catherine." She added, "You know your cock wasn't the only reason I kept coming back to you. Don't sell yourself short." Then she opened the door walked through it and was gone.

When I got up to join the party I noticed, Valerie left her silk panties beside my bed.

Disiac
Disiac
74 Followers