Developing a Panty Fetish Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Disiac
Disiac
74 Followers

"I'm going to try it." Catherine panted to me. She then slid her sweaty body down mine. Tummy pressed down on my cock then her breasts. As her breasts reach my cock she glided over me again then took it in her hand.

She was now positioned between my legs and looked at me. "Tell me if it feels right." She said and she opened her mouth and kissed the enlarged head. She then took my cock by its base and held it. looking at it, contemplating for a final moment of what she was about to do.

She licked her lips and opened her mouth once more and took my cock into her mouth. Instinctively she started to move her mouth right around the head of my cock, and used her tongue to lick the mushroom bulge. "Ohhh, that feels good." I assured Catherine. She gurgled as she started to bob down. She managed to go part way down my shaft and started gagging. She took my cock out for a second then took a breath and took me back in her mouth. She really concentrated on my sensitive head. Her tongue running all around it. She began to bob up and down on my head and held my cock at the base. After a bit she'd pull off to catch her breath.

"It feels good." I encouraged. She kept bobbing down then started to circle her lips around my head licking me hard. "Oh yes just like that." I instructed. "Suck me."

She kept her lips wrapped around me and I felt them tighten around the top part of my shaft as she sucked in. She started to bob again and I could feel her tongue pressing against my head.

"I'm going to cum." I called out and she bobbed and sucked harder. Her tongue pressed hard against my head and I shot a warm load of cum right into her mouth. It hit the back of her throat, and surprised, she started to gag and cough it out. The shock of my warm cum hitting her throat made her pull her mouth of my cock and she spat back the load on my stomach. She started to drop down on my stomach when another shot of cum hit her chin and she rolled to my side.

"Oh that felt great." I told her. "You are a natural."

"I'm sorry,,. your cum.... it surprised me."

"Don't worry about spitting it out. That happens. I bet most girls can't swallow their first time. Shit you made me cum. You felt great!" This brought a smile to her face as she blushed and climbed up to me and kissed my cheek. My cum was still glistening on her chin. "Now it's your turn." And I flipped her on her back and started making my way down her naked body.

Her small perky breasts were wonderful. They were so firm and nipples so hard as I kissed them and lightly bit on them. She was discovering that she liked this arching her back to my mouth, but I wanted to go down further. My lips kissed down her flat tummy to her pink cotton panties that were covering her small bush. I brought my lips down between her legs and rested my nose right on her panties, inhaling her aromas. I ran my tongue on her panties then pulled them down to reveal her small amber bush. And pulled her to the edge of the bed so I could kneel on the floor and bed over between her legs.

"Be gentle, and please don't go inside." Catherine panted as I brought my tongue to the top of her slit. I also couldn't resist putting my cock and balls through her panties with them being hidden from the bed.

I slowly and lightly rubbed just above her slit as I gently teased her clit, only touching it lightly with my tongue. Then I slowly moved down her slit getting some of her wetness on my tongue. Her virgin juices were flowing, filling her vagina and now reaching my tongue. Stretched out from the edge of my bed her breathing began to pick up. I felt my cock growing harder again from anticipation of her excitement and from her panties wrapped around it.

I moved my tongue back up to her clit coating it with her own nectar. "Ohhh, it feels goooood." Catherine moaned as I continued to tease her. I lightly shook my hand above her clit as I licked her delicately but faster. She was breathing harder and I looked up to see her eyes closed. With my other hand I began to stroke my cock with her panties. The cotton felt good against me as I knelt beside the bed licking her virginity. I got extra excited knowing these panties covered her virgin pussy. The same pussy I was now licking.

Slowly her heavy breathing became moans. I started applying a little more pressure to her clit. "Ohhhh yes." She said between gasps. "That's good." I continued to lick and rub her, but moved my other hand now to one of her piercing hard nipples, but leaving my cock wrapped in her pink panties.

With a slow gradual buildup her moans became louder. Catherine never felt an orgasm build up like this before. "Ohhh, That's good! Ohhh That's good! Ohh, That's good!" She repeated. Her head felt lighter with the pleasure she was feeling. "OOOOOOOHHHHHHH! OOOOOOOOHHHHH!" Catherine screamed as her hips thrust up to my mouth and her legs shook in pleasure. "GOOOOODDD -WOOOW!" She called as she bucked and rolled away from my tongue.

I sat kneeling by her and she looked at me speechless. I moved back on the bed and decided to try one more lick. She surprisingly let me lick her wetness a few my times but shaking she called out; "Please no MORE, I can't take it!"

I then pulled my tongue away and cuddled up behind her as her body continued to shake and her breathing began to ease. "Wow. That felt wonderful." She said as she gave me a big kiss on my lips. Pulling back she looked at me and laughing said; "It looks like my panties somehow got wrapped around your cock."

I laughed. I didn't think she was ready to be told about my new panty obsession.

Disiac
Disiac
74 Followers
12