Deviant Durga Puja Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"With two naked women in front of him, what else do you expect? He is a man after all. আমাদের দুজনকে সামনে ন্যাংটো দেখে ও আর কি করবে? পুরুশ মানুষ বলে কথা ।"

"Then please ask him or allow him to fuck me .. and place a child in my womb. তা হলে প্লিস ওকে বল আমায় চুদে দিতে, ওকে আমায় চুদতে দাও । যাতে আমার পেটে একটা বাচ্চা আসে।"

"Right now?" Sanjukta was a bit perplexed at the suddenness of the request.

"Please, don't stop me now."

And taking her lover's concurrence for granted, Julie pounced on Raghu with the felicity of a leopard seizing her prey! Had it been a movie it would have surely counted for rape scene but for Raghu it was an unmitigated pleasure as Julie unbuttoned -- or ripped the buttons off -- his trouser and then pulled his briefs down to his knees.

As the entrapped penis -- turgid and erect -- jumped out, Julie lips swooped down on it and tried to swallow it completely. But that was difficult!

"My god your son's prick is so large Sanju, I can barely put it in my mouth! বাবা তোমার ছেলের বাঁড়াটা কি বড় গো সঞ্জু, মুখে যে ঢোকে না।"

"Wait, wait ... even I have never seen my son's cock like this. এই দাঁড়া দাঁড়া আমিও আমার ছেলের নুনুটা একটু ভাল করে দেখি!"

Julie got up on her feet and pulled Raghu up as well. His body was bare and he stood proud and naked in front of his mother and her friend, his cock jutting out of his thick bush of pubic hair.

"Ah this is a real he-man's body," said Julie running her hand down his chest, through his pubic bush and feeling his testicles.

"These balls are like ducks eggs .. big and hard. আঃ এই বিচিগুল ঠিক হাঁসের ডিমের মত, শক্ত আর বড়।"

"And this shaft ... oooh ... is sticking out like a spear! আর এই বাঁড়াটা .. উঃ একেবারে বল্লমের মত খাড়া।" Julie was running her hands along it.

Raghu was of course enjoying this adulation and admiration. After all which other college student in Calcutta would have the opportunity to stand stark naked in front of two naked women and have his private parts felt over and over with such tenderness.

"Oh I cannot keep my hands off him anymore" Sanjukta rushed forward and threw her arms around her son, plastering his lips with her own. Raghu too put his arms on her shoulder and suddenly his prick was prodding her on her cunt.

"Oh dear, I can feel your cock on my cunt. ওরে তোর খাড়া বাঁড়া যে আমার গুদে ধাক্কা মারছে রে ।"

"I hope I am not hurting you, Ma. তোমার লাগছেনা তো মা?" Raghu had grabbed his mother's buttocks and was squeezing them against his crotch.

"Not at all .. please, please press my butts into your prick. না না, কিন্তু তুই আমার পাছাটা আর একটু চেপে ধর তোর বাঁড়ার ওপর। "

"You are having the fun of your life Sanju. খুব মজা হচ্ছে তাই না সঞ্জুদি?" Julie gave her a tight slap on her butts.

"And are you feeling jealous sweetheart?"

"I am" Julie faked a tone of injury in her voice. "After all I have never had a hard prick to play around like this. আমি কি কোন দিন এই রকম বাঁড়া নিয়ে খেলা করেছি?"

"Actually both of you are virgins, if it happens it will be the first time for both of you আসলে তুই আর রঘু দুজনেই কুমার কুমারী । হলে দুজনেরই প্রথমবার।"

"What do you mean if? I will have my penetration tonight. হলে মানে কি? হতেই হবে । আজ আমি না ঢুকিয়ে ছাড়ছিনা।"

But unfortunately that was not to be!

Because as soon as she uttered the word, they heard a low voice calling out from the bedroom. Kaushik had woken up. Sanjukta quietly herded them out of the drawing room and after pulling on a nightie or nightgown to cover her nudity she slipped into the bedroom. Raghu and Julie pulled on a pajama each and went into the kitchen looking for something to eat and drink. Sanjukta joined them after a while.

"How is dad?"

"I think he is doing well, gave him something to eat."

"Medicines?"

"Spoke to the doctor -- he suggested painkillers but no more sedatives."

"Is he sleeping?"

"Not yet, still fidgety ... and I know why you are asking it" Sanjukta smiled at Julie.

"So we cannot have the grand fuck fest tonight! তাহলে আজ রাতে আর চোদের পরব হবে না! "

"Don't worry, he leaves in the morning and we have the whole day -- Vijaya Dashami -- tomorrow"

That night, only Kaushik slept peacefully under the residual effect of the drugs. Next to him, his wife Sanjukta while elsewhere Julie and Raghu stroked, jerked or fingered themselves to orgasm and waited for Dashami, the last day of the Durga Puja, to dawn!

[ To be continued ]

12