Deviant Empire Pt. 09 Epilogue

Story Info
Life after the adventure.
16.7k words
4.38
2.2k
1
0

Part 9 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/04/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

Author's note:

This part is to be considered a playable ending. What is the point of a happy end if one cannot enjoy it?

So come enjoy just some fine scenes of family life with one last drop of the plot.

I hope you have enjoyed the story and all else this doorstopper tries to be.

***

James's rampage on earth would last a good few weeks. A lot of breaks would make it extend, though he could take care of multiple places at once... and one day it would be the last. By the end, a good number of his targets have accepted their fate, pussied out or tried to make their last moments better. It made a difference, as those of lesser crimes took a good look at themselves and either out of fear or a jolt of conscience they decided to give up their path... others did not, and while the god would not take care of them personally, they would get a harsher consideration by others.

Earth was certainly in chaos after his passage. A lot of things were straight-up non-functional. The bunkers proved to be an important piece of infrastructure as people would slowly come back out to rebuild. New officials were chosen, and after a hearty debate, they decided that the war nonsense was exactly what those other people were told... the desperate grasps at power built through evil of the now dead elites. Many countries needed complete restructurings after a closer look, so they would humbly ask for assistance from the aliens... and start to listen.

It would take years for things to really improve, but just a good few months for things to be in a place where people could function. They tried to apply the alien teachings in just about anything, but in a slow advance through... the first attempt at something akin to a fortune system was employed in corporations to value employees and it started to show the grand imbalance between cost and return. Most businessmen might be proud of that, but fresh eyes told them that it should be reduced. When their profits started going up, no one could argue with the bottom line. The part that did help was that nothing was really imposed, just advised. They could once again refuse, but a daunting stock of messages sent by many people who moved away was showing that to be a terrible idea.

Despite the grand desire of many to just move to the Empire now that it became obvious just how much they had, it was decided for immigrants to halt for now. They could visit, in similar cruises to be held monthly, but the intention was for them to learn and take those lessons back home. Obviously, some people still tried to abuse things, but the people of Earth were almost glad for them to slowly take care of those worse people. Of course, those already moved over could stay... or go back if they wanted. Most opted to keep their place, while others were indeed eager to go and help out their old world, far more comfortable with having a place to go back to.

And for those who remained in the empire, they would find that despite the grand differences, there were still plenty of similarities in old jobs they knew and enjoyed. A few new businesses would open with proud earthborn founders and owners, finding a niche in the market few have considered, built upon the code of fortune to give the best experience at the lowest cost of man and material alike. The guests could find jobs to provide just a bit more to the grand Empire, soon forming their own communities or finding one.

But for the Carters and their close friends, such grand movements were mere news content.

*

Morning once again in the complex. But Will was holding a new body. The dim light of the bedroom could show his clearing eyes the petite figure of Suzy nestled against him... but not in the same way as Win or his mother might do so. The boy was holding her far more eagerly, willing to take every part of her.

After a very shy reveal to each other, the two have practically sparked together. Win noticed immediately how the girl kept looking at her brother and practically pushed her friend over to start things. Everyone could tell from them having sex that there was more going on. Sadly, for Win it was not the same with either Brad or Damien, but they could be friends.

Will was tempted to get another strong feel of that body, of that slim profile and not so developed ass. Despite the bigger boobs and butts around, these inspired him to reach closer... though he would not mind if Suzy got some biosculpting done to get some extra cups for either. His fondling would make the girl stir awake with those cute eyes looking up at him.

"Morning." Even his tone with her was different.

"M-Morning."

"Guess you might be moving in."

"Maybe." The girl had such a cute and muted tone that made Will want to hold her even harder.

"We can get to that after breakfast. Want to... impress me some more?"

Waking up brought the rising wood and the boy rubbed it against her side. He did not even care how she might deal with it. But knew that her shy expression was only a mask. Covers were set aside to reveal their naked bodies as the girl slid down towards the member. Just a bit more... and Will would see that other part he was starting to love.

Suzy approached the cock with the intention of blowjob, at first just a slow advance and measured service, but the more she would do it... the more heated she would get. The girl was... to Will's astonishment and praise to the Outsider... a very eager slut once you made her take off that visage of just a shy girl. His cock would be devoured with increasing hunger as the girl showed him head like never before.

Hands grasped at her head quite hard, pushing her down, shoving that cock deeper as she took it like a champ, cheeks sucked in to delight the passing shaft, tongue running over its sides, that delightful new implant letting her take dick as deep as it could go. Eventually the girl would just let her mouth be thoroughly fucked as Will started to thrust inside, a look in her eyes of thirst that could take him whole. The boy tried to last as long as he could, knowing she was downright enjoying this... able to possibly get off just on her face being ravished.

A groan would signal his oncoming spunk, Suzy straight up clamping down on it to let nothing escape. All his seed would be hers... all down the drain inside as she slurped at that instrument for its white treasure... swallowing again and again until her boyfriend had no more for now. But she wanted more.

Will looked down to see a pair of almost predatory eyes above his crotch, cock slipping out of her mouth to let it reveal a smile to complete it. There it is. The slut. The hungry and insatiable whore that one could never feed enough cum. And he fucking loved it. Both her cute side that inspired his protection and care... and this one that inspired erections and a bit of fear of being fucked to death. Maybe one day when they're pretty damned old she could give him that final bang to drive the life out of both in this synchronized exit. How the hell can death sound so romantic?!

She practically pounced back up towards his face for lips to lock in a fevered, thirsty make out as his dick could find strength again. An endurance implant was practically required with this girl by his side. Her pussy sought out that rod to push herself down onto it with barely any warm-up.... Just high power riding from the start as they grasped at each other hard enough to leave marks. That would draw some comments later to elicit embarrassed smiles.

The boy did not let her work alone, meeting her descending crotch with his upwards advance, driving in there with passion. There was even a temptation to flick off the contraception implants... but only a temptation. This was just to satisfy the monster for the morning. Muffled moans would leave them as bodies came together, writhing in pleasure in a hot pursuit of release and each other. Her own climaxes would barely slow the girl down, leaving only the aftermath as the moment Suzy would shudder from the powerful release she built herself towards.

It would gain momentum continuously as the two fucked hard, going at it harder and harder until Will fired his cum inside with a groan like no other, not stopping until he pounded every vestige of his strength in there, wringing a last orgasm from her to make her fingers claw into his skin, letting out an animalistic groan that one could not imagine the cute girl able to make... before their bodies would go limp. Sleep tempted them again as the slut was satiated and slinked back to its cave, after giving a last kiss to show her appreciation.

Suzy was neither one or the other, merely both on a sliding scale. But the boy could love her in every spot. And he was not jealous or envious, having witnessed her be fucked by just about everyone around. Even when she might go hard thirst on someone, there was always something more for him. They barely needed to go on dates to decide on this relationship... but they would go on dates.

They would slip out of bed once the exhaustion of a rough morning fuck left them, off to the kitchen to make breakfast. Will's increasing skill in it meant he was basically the main actor, but the girl would not let him work alone. She'd keep slipping glances at him as she looked at the soon to be father of her kids and destroyer of her pussy work the pan. Yeah, she had the butterflies hard. And everyone in her family approved of him as did his of her. If she could do better, there was no imagination on how it could be and neither did she care.

Light conversation in the morning over an equally light meal. Will had his job he could go to later. The very important word was "could" as he could just decide not to go and everyone would be fine. Surprises kept coming about employment in Astoria. Not only did he get a job on the spot at a nearby restaurant even without a question of his experience, merely if he really wanted to do this... things were backwards as both sides were showing flaws first rather than benefits, but he'd give it a good try. A more experienced cook would work with him to teach how to properly do just about anything, and so was that done with good spirit.

Will could see why they would take him with no experience... this favor and growth they were giving him was earning his new employer's fortune... and soon he would start to take more and more things on his own. It was a job and obviously it had challenges and work, but that cost came out of the customers and it was far easier than before. And if he wanted to just take a day off... he could go ahead and do it. More fortune for the other guys there unless they were short handed, but just about every place had enough to casually handle an American lunch rush.

It was far more amazing that the boy found himself okay with the idea that his possibly soon to be wife might become a whore. Will obviously knew there was more to it and by now had plenty of comfort with her being with other people. And yes... she was considering college to get better at it and not just have cock to satisfy the beast. She could even go and work in that one place that the boy obviously returned with his family... there was an amazing desire for one such as her... and obviously that would make her earn plenty of fortune.

There would be a drawn out kiss before she got on her shuttle and Will could walk over to his venue.

*

After the two siblings got reunited with their family, they really wanted less to do with each other, so Win actually got herself a separate complex. She did not even need to ask James to arrange for a place close by... it was the prerogative of the people who gave it for her to enjoy it as much as possible... so she was just down the hall from them. Same layout, same size... different things inside as she started her personal touch upon it.

This was most obvious in the spare room which she had turned into a proper art studio... and took up painting. At first it was just a hobby, but as her works started to build up, Eve recommended she drop them off at a gallery. The robot girl actually got into quite a strange arrangement as the parents did not find it good to have their own, instead having her split between their place and the children's since they did not need constant hand holding. The Hendersons did the same thing with theirs to split between parents and kids... though there was a debate on which should see to Suzy and Will's place.

She was so focused on her current depiction inspired by that apocalyptic sight of Earth, trying to find how she might fit in that little light of hope to shine above and give this contrasting image of desolation with still a way out. So focused that she almost slipped when footsteps came behind to watch her work. It was her dad. The girl managed to slip backwards rather than sideways with her brush as she looked back to the man with a smile.

"Working hard or hardly working? That looks like what we saw back home."

"Yeah, it really stood with me."

"Heard these are selling quite well. Giving you good fortune."

"Either because they're cheap or... good. Not all. Some of the early work was trash and I know it."

They all got one or two of her works hung up in their complex... and not just as drawings fixed to the fridge. Win had talent and passion... and plenty of good ideas... and an art degree she never thought she could use. Doing it back on Earth might have destroyed her... why she gave up and just went for some crap job. Chasing fame, throwing everything to produce art, engaging in what the client wants rather than her own desires. Yes, there were commissions, but most often a life as a proper painter could eat a person alive. Here, her enjoyment of her work meant that they had a lower fortune cost and the actual impressions gave her good returns.

"Need a break, or a bit of inspiration?"

"Is it for me or you?" A giggle followed. She could see her dad was thinking of other things... but they were not things she would disagree on.

Tools set down, her outfit slipped off... once again showing their extensive use as even paint could be absorbed. This was the time for her to cover up as much as possible unless she wanted a mess on her tits. The first part of the break was just... a heartfelt hug as she walked towards her father to feel his hold. No longer an issue of any of them being naked. They've seen all angles and could just casually mention them. It was good to get these hugs to pull the tension out of her and let her mind put those problems on the back burner. She'd get good ideas later.

The couch invited for a much more relaxed hug, Win being able to rest on her father's legs and eagerly wrap her hands around him to feel that warm embrace. Harry could just give her head good pets as his girl was making him proud even as he still saw her as she was. He'd learned to follow his heart in these interactions and do things he might have never dared to do before... even if the people they were months before could not even summon anything beyond outrage and revulsion. Now he was holding his daughter's naked body against his equally nude one and he did not want to let go.

"Still no boy in your life?" He started with a tease.

"Well, plenty of tries... but they never quite hit. Almost thought it was this one guy that I met at the gallery and just LOVED my stuff.... But I knew he'd just worship me a bit."

"Not like those girls who'd just jump at the chance." A headpat for the good girl. "Nothing good with the Hendersons?"

"Nah, Damien's a bit too confident, feels like I'd get tired of him... decent guy to be friends with but... nah. And Bradley's a bit too much in need of a second mommy. Still, we tried."

Harry was not at all thinking of how his dick was practically in range of that pussy he was responsible for... but she was.

"Wanna help me... destress a bit more?" There was just a light tease in her voice. Not seduction, just eager for a good time. Had to fool that thing down there.

"Can't have you thinking of dick on the job. Or you might paint one in there. Here good enough?"

"I'll keep the horny for when I actually want to paint something hot." A slow rub with her loins against his. "Yep... here good."

There were still instinctual parts of him to protest, but others to see this was nothing more than giving this hug extra weight. The equipment needed some convincing, but soon would that cock rise to be guided into his daughter's pussy with intention to show her comfort. Slow movements as this was only that... another caress of her head while she rested it against his shoulder, butt going up and down upon the dick that made her, now showing it was no deadbeat. Just like her dad, it would be there to be comfort rather than show up at her creation and then avoid her for life.

He slipped into that tighter hole with far different intentions. Just comfort and safety to show he was there for her when she needed it. Daddy's cock was there for her to rest upon with no worries. And even when his little girl tried to put up that strong front, she was still obvious to him, all pent up somewhere that he was glad to level out the kinks. Make her focused and content before she heads back out in the world. Parents did not need to just let go of their children when they grew up. And he was not.

It was a slow fuck that did not rush to the finale, the father feeling like he was taking his little daughter this mountain, waiting on her when she got tired, showing her the sights before they could go to the top and see the view. Sylvie could look at this with a warm feeling inside... and they gave each other access to the cameras in their complexes. She was no doubt watching with a pleased expression and planning to give him a good reward when he came back to her. Starting to have sex with the kids practically revitalized their marriage. Their neighbors did not smugly hold it above them... but they were quite happy to see it. It was no longer strange to feel good that someone else was having good sex and telling you about it.

They could probably go to sleep like this and it was tempting to do so, just lay down and have the girl rest in his embrace. They were unfortunately not tired enough for it. Her shuddering finish showed that the father should just slow down and let seed flow inside... they all got contraception implants and there was no temptation to have incest babies. Neither were the parents tempted to go again... for now. But both of them might be liars if they did not admit they were excited to see what came of Will and Suzy. Afterglow was enjoyed without pulling out, just let the equipment slide down when it's satisfied with the job. He'd give her more hug if his little girl wanted it. Such a spoiled child, but he could not help it. Only when she'd be ready would the man loosen that hold.

Her smile was all the payment the man needed. Though that peck on the cheek was appreciated. Win would get back to her feet to put her outfit on to avoid dripping... just one good smoke after sex before she could get to her work with new energy, Harry just watching for a bit more before he'd go claim his wife's gift back at his place.

*

Work did not try to pretend to be anything other than it was... work. A solid shift for Will to let him do his art. But it was lacking the pressure he might feel in an Earth joint.... Nobody was hurrying him along because that would tax them... and maybe some could afford it, but it was a slippery slope to fall down a level. He might have done less work than he might be pushed to do in his old world, but he did it WELL. Care and attention given to every meal to make sure everyone had a good lunch, breakfast or dinner... he still checked his returns to confirm it and... that there is a good day's payment.

Walking back to his complex was a sort of wind-down, music playing in his ears, eyes turning to glance at the breasts on display or some occasional sight of sex or waste disposal... just part and parcel of life. People started to look back, glad for his presence and appraisal. He really felt wanted here, rather than having to keep his head down and out of everyone's business. Even all those little looks to boobs seemed to give tiny drops of fortune since someone liked having them approved of. The guys over at the fortune calculation office must be just pouring through such requests, though things that adhered to an existing idea that was well documented were just automated. Trillions of such looks happen every day. Not enough people to stamp the papers fast enough.