Deviants Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You dirty little pervert," she cooed. "Look how bad you want it up the ass."

She brought my boxers down my legs and I stepped out of them.

"Brace yourself." She warned.

I turned. Standing at my desk I gripped the dark wood firmly.

"Spread them." She slapped my thigh. I moved my legs apart.

The lubricant was cold. She rubbed it over my balls. "Fuck I wish we had more time," she said. I felt her finger. Cold and wet it slid into my asshole.

I moaned as she pulled it out.

I felt the soft rubber. It was malleable and she had to work to get it in. I moaned when it found its way. She moaned at me. I had no idea what she was saying. It was dirty. She called me a slut. I think she said I was her bitch. The plug felt huge and I spread my legs wider. I wished I was kneeling - it was hard to balance. Each time I thought it was all the way in she pressed harder and I took it deeper.

I was just relaxing when with one fast motion she yanked it back out and the sensation of expelling it damn near pushed me over the edge.

"More lube she said. I heard the sound of the tube, a squishy-squirty sound. I felt it on my ass again and this time the toy slid in more easily. It slid out more easily. She was speaking softly, I was moaning. It was huge and deep and yes, she was fucking me. "Take it, take it for me," she said excitedly. "Say it."

I groaned.

"Say it!" she ordered.

"Fuck me." I said.

"Where?" she barked.

"Fuck my ass." I moaned.

"Yes!" she squealed.

It began to vibrate. She shoved it until the hilt slapped my rectum.

"Come for me." she told me.

"Come for me baby, come on now."

The plug slapped into my ass, the vibrating little doohickey massaged my cock from the inside out. I felt her hand, wet and sticky, slide down my cock and I came, or at least I started coming.

"Come for me, baby, come on."

I was and yet I wasn't.

She just kept going and I kept moaning. I was collapsed flat on the desk. Her slick palm gripped the head of my cock.

"What's the problem baby, cant you come with my fat cock in your ass?"

"I want to come." I told her.

"Then come for me baby. I want to rub it on my tits. Give me some hot come to rub on my tits."

That was it. That was all I could take. I rose up, my legs were weak but I managed and the motion pressed the dildo out of my ass, it hit the floor with a thump.

I turned to her. She had one hand on each nipple and she was rolling them between her thumbs and forefingers. She was moaning, I was growling and I stoked my cock. I came quickly. It was a thick fat load and I came hard, spraying my white milk across her chest. It shot across her shoulder and along her neck.

"Fuck. Oh fuck!" she called out. She was twisting in the chair, pressing her long legs, still clad in her black dress slacks, together. She pushed her thighs tightly closed and she kept working her tits and nipples, now rubbing my hot load into her skin. I reached down to her. I took her by the back of her head and pulled her mouth onto my cock. She took it in and I pulled her down until she couldn't fit any more of me into her. She gagged and gargled and for just a moment I fucked her throat before letting her head free. She collapsed back in her chair.

"Damn," she said.

"Damn," I agreed.

I was standing over her with a single thought in my mind. I wanted to have her. I didn't want to have her in a kinky sort of foreplay, I wanted to pick her up out of my chair, carry her back to my bedroom, lay her down in my bed and make love to her.

"I'm going to be so late!" she said. She was still sitting back in my chair - her breasts still exposed. She was almost too much to resist.

"Stay here, then." I told her.

"Ha." She stood up. It was time to go. "Toss me my bra?" she asked. We were standing close to each other. I stepped closer. I took her breast softly in my hand and kissed her. She returned my embrace, her arms wrapping around me.

"No." I whispered to her.

"I have to go."

"You can go. You just can't have your bra back." I teased her nipple and she closed her eyes."

"Don't start that."

"Nope, new rule. No bras."

"I can't go out in public without a bra. You've seen how obvious it is."

"I know. That's why I'm saying no bra."

"Yuck. Saggy and droopy with big old nipples." She twisted her face into a look that was supposed to be disgust but was really quite cute, like a child rejecting broccoli.

"First. They are not disgusting; they are wonderful. Second..." I counted it out on my fingers. "You are going to love the attention. Third. You are already excited thinking about it. AND... four, it doesn't matter. You said anything I wanted."

"So we are exploring a little D & S are we?" she had serious eyes and a playful smile. I hadn't thought about it but that was what it was.

"That wasn't my plan, but I like it."

"Do I call you master?"

"I prefer daddy." Honestly, it just came to me at that very moment but as I said it my cock twitched in agreement."

"Yes, Daddy." She grinned again in that evil little way. "Hand me my shirt then?"

I kissed her. "Let me get that machine for you."

"Wait!" She bounced around my desk, across the den and past me through the door. I followed her down the hall to our bedroom. She went to Nicole's dresser.

"She always complains about the lingerie you buy." She sorted through one drawer and then another. "Where does she keep it?"

I wasn't sure. She kept looking; she was on a third drawer and had pulled out a lavender chemise.

"What's your favorite?"

"I don't know." I said. The truth was I bought so much of it and she never wore any of it. I had honestly forgotten what was in there.

"Too slutty." She said, pulling out a little teddy. It had cut outs for her nipples and I imagined the fun we would have if she wore it. "But I will wear it for you sometime." She kept it, wadding it into a little ball in her hand.

"There is a red gown. It's actually very pretty," I suggested. She began to pull at anything she saw that was red. She pulled one and it seemed to go on forever as it slowly streamed out of the drawer. "That one." I said.

She held it against her chest. It flowed down her body. The top was a stretch lace that would wrap nicely around her breasts, the rest was a soft satin that would extend the length of her to the floor. There was a long slit up the side and I imagined her leg and hip playing peak-a-boo as she walked. "That one!" I said.

"Perfect!" she exclaimed. "I really have to go now."

I kissed her again. I grazed the side of her breast with my thumb."

"Call me later?"

"I didn't know if I should."

"You should." She said, kissing me again, a small kiss. I was still naked. I wanted to stop her. I stood in the hall watching her go. Only when the door was closed did I turn and get dressed.

12