Deviants Pt. 03

Story Info
Natalie and Mack.
6.6k words
4.28
15k
15

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/06/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mack

Seven

"Hey, it's me." I said. I was trying to be careful. I didn't want to call her. I had sworn I wasn't going to call her, ever. I mean, I don't think I felt bad about what happened. That shit happens. She's hot. She is so hot. She is totally into me. I been thinking about it for a while. I wanted it to happen but she is kinda serious. I didn't see her ever doing it. Not with me. Natalie, shit, Natalie I don't like to think about my wife when I am thinking about Nicole but Natalie always thought she he sister was down to fuck. I knew she wasn't real into her husband, you could tell that.

"Who is this?" she asked me.

"It's Tommy." I said. I was sitting at work. At work I am Tommy, or Thomas, or Mr. McNally. "Mack." I reminded her.

"Shit. Mack. What's up? I never would have thought you'd call me on this number. What's wrong?"

I knew it was bad. I shouldn't have called her work number. It wasn't easy to get. I knew where she worked but they only want you to call the 800 number. I finally got through saying I lost my cell phone so I needed to actually call the branch. "I'm Sorry. I just, you know. Wanted to be careful."

"No." she said. She was talking slow. She was being careful. "It's good. What's up?"

"I want to see you." I figured she would know what I meant.

"Aren't we doing dinner tomorrow?"

"Yeah, but I want to SEE you." I needed her to get it. I was at work too.

"Oh!" I think she sounded excited.

"Yeah."

"I work late though."

"Me too. Come by the store. Won't nobody be here."

"No. That was cold."

"So. I'll come meet you."

"Yeah, but where. I can see you tomorrow. We can, you know. It will be okay."

"I don't want to wait." I said. I thought about getting fancy but I sound stupid when I get fancy. I'm not stupid. I am the manager and I started as a bagger and I have the top store in the district. I didn't do much school though. It sounds dumb when I try to sound smart.

"But where?"

"Back of my truck in an ally if we gotta. I don't care. I want you bad. I want you tonight."

That was the best I was gonna do. I am a direct kind of guy.

"Okay. Pick me up."

I had to work until six. I cut out as soon as I could. I got an idea. There is a garage at the old mall. The mall is almost empty. I know there is one big store down by the theater but there is a second garage. I figured the top of the garage. I had a blanket from the back of the store and a six-pack. She drinks Corona so that is what I took. Every store has a budget for shit that goes missing. My people were scared as shit of me. I could take what I wanted.

She was waiting outside her branch in the back. When she got in I told her what I thought. She didn't like it. She said there would be security. I hadn't thought of that but yeah, she was right. I pulled off the road. It was kind of an old area. There were mostly warehouses and stuff like that. We sat idling in a parking lot.

"We shouldn't, Tommy. We can figure out something better."

"Fuck. I just want you so bad."

"Here. Open your pants. How about a blow job." She was trying. I give her points for that.

"Naw. That's okay." It really was. "I'm not a big fan." I'm not. My dick is, well, its like not super long but its really-really wide. It's a problem for Nat sometimes. BJ's are hard. It hurts when their teeth catch, ya know?

"Really."

"Yeah. I just like, you know. Fucking you. I think about it all day."

"You do?"

"Yup."

She got out of my truck. It was a quiet area, there wern't no one around but still. She started stripping right there. Like right fucking out in the open. She tossed her clothes in the window and climbed in the back of the truck.

I did her from behind first. It was how she said she wanted it. She was fucking loud. I kept looking round thinking someone was gonna come over but it was fucking abandoned. There was nobody no-where. I finally got into it. I come so hard with Nicki. I don't think or nothing. I slap her ass or grab her big old tits. She don't tell me do this or do that. She just takes it.

She says shit like "Fuck my cunt." That really gets me going. No way am I holding back after that.

We did it twice because when I was done she had me be the one to lie down and she was on top of me. All I could think about was those titties. I know they are good tittes. We go swimming all the time, you know, all of us, kids and all, and she wears these little bikinis and her tits are just spilling out all over. It was awesome with her on top.

After she got dressed I told her I brought her corona because that's what she likes.

"I should find out where my family is." See. She worries about where they are. Nat says she doesn't.

"They're at Pizza." I told her. We sat in the back of the truck sipping on our beers.

"Who's at Pizza?"

"Nat, Eddie, Ben and Brian, Pris and Little Eddie." I was like, shit, who else would all of them be?

"Jesus. That's no fucking good." She said. She was shitting. She was chugging down the end of her beer.

"Why?" I asked her. She finished her beer and tossed the bottle out the back of the truck.

"I'm not sure we should be leaving Natalie and Edward alone." She was pissed - she used full names. I know I don't want to ever hear her say Thomas.

"You think they're fucking?" She was funny. She just gets done fucking me but wants to get all pissy because she thinks Eddie might bang my Natalie. "They're not. Don't worry about that."

"Aren't you being a little innocent?" Oh. It was coming; I could tell 'Thomas' was on the tip of her lips.

"What, so he fucks her. You leave him. He's the one with all the money. You get most of it, you get the house, you get the kids. He gets a shitty apartment. You think she wants him, if all of a sudden he has nothing. I love my Nat but she's not gonna bed down with some dude in an apartment. 'Sides, we catch 'em fuckin' we throw 'em both out and we got two houses for me to fuck that sweet little ass in, 'stead of the back of a truck." I thought it was a good argument. I'd been thinking about it for like three weeks now. Well, the she and me fucking part anyway. I been worried about them fuckin' ever since I met Nat.

"You've thought this all through." She said serious. Then "Who says I'm going to keep fucking you?" she said, more joking. I think she was getting me.

"I say. I say I tell you I'm ready right now you will spread those legs for me before I even finish this beer." Women talk like they want to be princesses but while I drank my shitty Mexican beer she did just like I said and started taking off her pants.

She has the sweetest tightest little pussy. I watched her tits while I fucked her. I wondered if I could get Nat to talk her into doing the no bra thing too. Shit, I do hate to think of Nat when I'm boning her sister.

Eight

Natalie

Mack called me at work. It was closing in on lunch. I was excited to see his call. We had been having a very good week. I was worried, after the whole Edward thing, and I was getting more and more stressed as it seemed to be escalating. If Mack caught us, God, I didn't want to even think of it. Mack could kill poor Eddie with his bare hands. If he didn't want to use his hands he had guns. Shotguns, hunting guns, hand guns. He had taken me shooting a few times, I hated it. Now he just went on his own. Eddie was wonderful. I've had a crush on my brother-in-law since Nicole had brought him by the house to introduce us. I was only seventeen then. I couldn't compete. I was tall and lanky, she was built like Marilyn Monroe. I love Eddie but he is soft. He plays golf while Mack is hunting boar. It wouldn't be a fair fight.

But Tuesday Mack had brought me flowers. Wednesday he had brought home dinner. He knew I didn't like to feed the boys take-out so he brought home a roasted chicken, potatoes, and green beans.

I felt guilty wearing my pilfered gown to bed but he loved it. He would run his hands over me softly and gently. Mack isn't a foreplay guy. I rewarded him for his attention by doing it the way he liked. I let him mount me and moaned and sighed. I let him take me from behind. I didn't orgasm that way, I know, I'm weird, but I liked making love to him. I would snuggle close to him until he pushed me off. He couldn't sleep if we were touching. Still though. It was a nice week.

When he called I was thinking about a nice dinner. I was thinking about just the two of us some place quiet with tablecloths. I was heartbroken when he said he had to work late. He said he'd called Eddie. He thought we could all go get pizza but Nicky had to work late too. He had set up pizza night at the obnoxious pizza place with the games and the tickets and the crap pie.

I was so disappointed, I moped my way through the morning. The execs were all off so I didn't have anything I needed to do. I was planning on sneaking home, taking a bath and laying down for a nap. I was driving to lunch to listen to Nicky and Naomi pick at each other when he called. I was surprised he called. I had basically begged him to call but he fought me. It wasn't a good idea. He eventually sold me on as little contact as possible. We couldn't get caught. As much as I wanted anything in life, I was more afraid of getting caught.

"I guess we are getting pizza tonight." He said.

"I heard."

"We don't have to. I have no desire to eat their pizza." He said. I knew how he hated that place. He hated it more than I did.

"At least they have beer." I offered.

"As much as I hate to even walk into that place, I love the idea of just sitting and talking to you. There will be no pressure to please anyone else. We don't need to worry about getting caught, Mack arranged it, and besides, we are just going to be mommy and daddy. For a night like that, I will tolerate a dancing seven foot mouse and 200 screaming children."

"I'm not working this afternoon." I admitted to him.

"You have lunch with Nicky! That's right." He said. "You have fun with that."

I told him there would be wine. I told him where we were eating. He knew the place and suggested the burger. He suggested my wine pairing for me. I liked that he liked food. He told me to be sure to stick up for Naomi. She was the baby. I laughed; I asked who would stick up for me. He said I was tough. I wouldn't need it, but that if I did, he had stuck up for me for 15 years, and he always would. I smiled at that. I mentioned the new little boutique that had opened up next to the restaurant. I told him I would get him something special.

"Text me when Nicki leaves, I'll pick you up. You can show me what you got and we can go wrangle the children."

"I like that plan."

"I am suddenly very excited about my evening with the mouse."

"Me too." I said.

I disconnected his call. I had finished talking to him sitting in the parking lot outside of the little grill and pub. Lunch went just exactly how I thought it would. Nicole ate salad and Naomi, well, she ate Nicole's lunch. She sent our older sister running sticking me with a $100.00 tab. I got drunk though, and I got Naomi drunk and learned some things. I would have to ask Eddie about them. I needed to know. When we finally left the restaurant I texted Eddie to come get us. Naomi and I went next door.

I was never a fan of Victoria's Secret. I was always intimidated. I'm not fat but I'm big. I hate it. I wish I was a skinny little thing like Naomi or even short and curvy like Nicole. I hated walking into VS and needing a large. I bought most of my underthings at Target. When I walked into the new fancy lingerie store the thing I liked best was that it was empty. The woman behind the counter was a plump little older gal. That made me happy. They still had size 0 panties but they had corsets and gowns and all sorts of things in tens, twelves and even larger. Naomi and I got down to business.

She held up a bra for me. It was beautiful. It was all lace and was so soft I actually wanted to wrap myself up in it. "I'm not allowed to wear bras, though." I told her.

"Allowed?" she asked. Luckily she let it go.

"What are you looking for?" asked the woman. Her name was Meredith. I loved Meredith.

"Sexy." I said. "Make all his dreams come true sexy." I said.

"I think Mack would want something in Camo. Do you have Camo?" my bratty sister chimed in.

"Sexy and Classy." I said.

"Like a Jaguar." Said the clerk.

"Exactly."

"Merry Widow." She said. She wandered to a rack not far from where I had been browsing and handed me an ensemble I struggled to comprehend. There was lace and there were straps. I analyzed it drunkenly.

"May I try it on?" I asked. She pointed me to a curtain in the back. I began to undress.

"Do you have anything that says sexy hippie?" I heard Nicole ask.

"Honey, I can already see most of what God gave you." The woman said. She had a tone that sounded like a cello. She wasn't picking on my sister. If anything she was being complimentary. "Try this one," she said. I wondered what it was.

It was a puzzle to put on all the odd pieces of lace and silk but I figured it out. It was open bust and my breasts were held up enticingly but my nipples, the key to my sexual satisfaction, what can I say, were bare and available to his touch. Satin panels and lace covered my belly and held it in hiding my most displeasing feature. Straps dangled at my hips, I assumed to hold up stockings. A delicate pair of panties, more not there than there, circled my thighs but the cool air of the store blew teasingly against my precious areas. I admired myself in the mirror. I imagined myself in lipstick, something deep red and garish. I imagined my hair pulled up, not in a ponytail but arranged and pinned the way they do in a salon. This would work.

"What do you think?" I heard my sister call out.

"Naomi, I refuse to even consider you in that!" I heard his voice.

"Oh, don't be shy. It's a go-go outfit."

"Uh huh." I smiled imagining the look on his face.

"My swimsuits cover less than this."

"Again, no comment." He said. Shit. I wish I at least had the lipstick.

I worked up my nerve, pushed the curtain aside, and stepped forward. "What do you think." I declared loudly. Fuck you Naomi. I was way sexier.

"I don't know." He said. "Does it fit properly?"

He was closing in on me quickly. I took a step back. I was a little upset. I thought we would be happy. He closed the distance between us and I had to step back further. He kept coming, I took the last step backwards available to me. He was in the dressing room with me. His arm casually rose above his head and the curtain slid closed behind him.

His lips met mine and I felt my will to resist him, to resist anything he said or did, flush out of me. I only now, at 35 years old knew what it was to collapse into someone's arms.

"Sir, I must protest," said my friend Meredith.

"It's okay. They're married," said Naomi on the other side of the curtain.

Eduard's mouth found my breast and he bared down on me. My legs went weak.

"Not to each other, of course. That's why they're still in love like that. Do you have this in maybe orange?"

Fuck, I was coming. His finger pressed between the lace folds of the panties that weren't panties and he pinched my clitoris the same way and with the same pulsing motion his tongue worked on my nipple. I fell against the wall and he pinned me there as I came in his hand. He switched nipples and milked my orgasm on. It crashed through my body. I had been having sex all week and for the first time I cried out, unable to contain myself.

"Ma'am!" called out the sales woman, horrified.

"How much is that robe? The pretty one -The kimono Style one? No, the other one," asked Naomi

"Stop!" I begged him. His hand was, shit, he was holding me between his fingers. I couldn't breath. "Jesus! Don't!" He bit down on my nipple and I couldn't take it, my legs were off the floor. He held me against the wall with his thumb and forefinger, my nipple held firmly between his teeth. "Oh Jesus Fucking Christ!" I was going to have to go to both masses on Sunday. I didn't care.

"Ma'am! Sir! Please!"

"I think we will take two of those robes. And some panties."

"Let me lock the door." I heard the woman say. The blood was rushing back to my legs. I could almost stand.

"Sit." I told him.

"We should..." I cut him off by kissing him, forcing my tongue into his mouth as I pulled him by his hair to me.

"Sit."

I used to have a method when I gave a blowjob. I had tried to use it on Mack. It was no use. No woman could. His cock was too round even to enjoy. Eduard is not nearly so thick but is longer. I could do it with his. I could do it all with his.

I pulled him free of his trousers. They were some nice damn pants. "These are nice." I told him. "I'll have to be careful not to lose a drop."

"Eddie, hon'? I need your wallet." Came Naomi. Fucking Naomi. I hoped she had things taken care of. I took it from his pocket and flapped my arm out the curtain.

"Damn, Ed. How many cards do you have?"

"Use the Amex." He managed to say. I hadn't really started yet. I was just running my tongue up the shaft.

"Thank you!" she called out. "I should get some panties too." I prefer cotton low rise."

The key to my method is to swallow. A gay guy in my photography class had showed me. I was happy for the lessons. He was happy because I used him for practice. "Head is head," he said. "Pretty girl can blow me anytime." I slowly slid his cock in my mouth. I slathered my tongue over it as I teased him along.

You have to lock eyes. It's not just sexy, it is necessary. I got his cock to the back of my mouth and I looked at him. He looked quiet serious.

Then you swallow. Like taking a giant vitamin. I also understand it's the same as getting your stomach pumped but happily I wouldn't know. I swallowed his dick, it went that first way into my throat. It's better lying down and best in a sixty-nine but this would work. I could tell it was working when he groaned. Shit. He needed instructions. I had to release him. I thought he was going to come when I let him out. He didn't though.

"You have to fuck me, baby". I whispered at him. "Will you do that for me? Will you fuck my face?" The music in the store suddenly got much louder. "Pull my hair," I told him, it was one last hint.

I took him again, in my mouth and down my throat. Fuck he was long, I hadn't had a long one in long time. The thought made me giggle. I was close, I had almost the whole thing. He put his hand on the back of my head. "Mm, hmm." I moaned encouragingly. I bobbed a little on his dick. Damn I was close. I wanted the full cock. I wanted him lips to his balls.

He humped me again and I moaned again. So close. I reached for his testicles. I took them full on in my fist. I would fuck his ass like before if I needed to.

He groaned.

I moaned on his dick.

He groaned again and I pulled his poor rocks until he shoved my head down on that dick and it went full hog. I gagged and moaned. He rocked his hips. I swallowed. He moaned. I swallowed. He growled. I pulled.

"Holly Fucking shit" he exclaimed finally. Fuck, I almost came myself. His load hit the back of my throat and I groaned again and shit I was close but now my eyes watered and I struggled to keep it down.

Every last drop, I remembered. Fuck it wasn't easy.

He finally stopped and I could let him go.

"Jesus." He moaned again. We were praying a lot.

Randall, my gay friend taught me something else. He said to only use it with special guys - special freaky guys. Eddie was my special freeky guy. I sprang to my feet and used his tie to pull his mouth to mine. I had swallowed my fair share of his salty load. I gave him the end of it.

Okay, Nicki might have something with that whole Eddie is a freak. He just kissed me back. He pinched my nipple and held my mouth to his until we had kissed it all away. If he didn't let go of that nipple soon I was going to fuck him. Screw the rules.

12