Device: Older Women

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What'cha thinking about?" she asks, leaning against the counter across from him with the pot dangling from a few fingers.

"You." He smiles.

"Knowing you, we're doing something nasty." She chuckles.

"Yeah, and you lovin' every second of it."

"Hmmm."

"Uh-huh-h," he drawls, nodding. He pulls the device out, slips a blank card in it. "Listen, will you take a picture of me?"

"Sure. Something to give one of your hot lady friends?"

"Nah. I just wanted to try this new camera." He hands it to her. "Just point it at me."

Another woman a few years younger than her comes over. "Flash didn't go off. Let me." He puts in another blank card and hands it to her, and then smiles.

Three more women crowd around each wanting to try. He lets them and now has new bodies to try tonight. He thanks them all, assuring them he will read the instructions later.

At work, he goes to the shipping department and finds Connie. Again, he asks her to take his picture. More women crowd around mentioning the flash did not go off and to let them try. He willingly lets them.

He imagines would it will be like to do that at the amusement park, where older women have taken grandchildren for a day of fun. He will have hundreds of older women all on cards to enjoy. His collection will be larger than Bob's. What fun for him. Many will be from other places so he will be less likely to bump into them when using their body.

-

Sara sits on Bob's lap, him inside her, bouncing along the shaft. She kisses his mouth often, her tongue playing with his.

"Heard from Devon?" she asks.

"Nope. You know he's into older women."

"Nah, you're putting me on."

"Of all the cards I had, he took 'Janet-64'."

"Why, she's almost as old as 'my' mother." Sara laughs, but continues riding him.

"I loaned him her documents. I might as well let him keep 'em."

"Is she 'too' old for you?"

"Maybe."

"You and your twins." She playfully slaps him on the chest. "Maybe I'm too old for you."

"But you're family. There's something about that, that turns me on."

"Not by blood."

She rides a few times, kissing him deeply.

"Besides, maybe I like my men a lot younger," she says. "They stay nice and hard for a long time."

"I should get my blue pills refilled." He groans.

"Do you like to watch the twins together?"

"Dirty ole woman. That's what you are."

-

Devon carries two more pair of crutches and a bag full of clothes. He had guessed the sizes of Doris and two other women from the morning at the diner. He'd guessed one was in their late thirties, the other late forties, each about the same size as Doris. He bought some sandals since they allowed for greater error in sizing. He would take notes, letting the wardrobe build over time.

Aroused would have been an understatement. He was about to rip the zipper from his trousers. The front door clicks shut with help from a hip. The plan was to change into Janet then clone one of the three women, whoever fit into the clothing best. He'd let that woman go with one leg.

Doris fit perfectly. So did the older of the other two women. The younger, the clothes were too tight. He chose Doris since she was the oldest of the three.

"Thanks for picking me," she tells Janet as she dresses. "Having one leg is something I've wanted."

"I know," Janet says, buttoning the blouse. "I think you're quite lovely without it."

"Where're we going?"

"There's a restaurant, I thought we'd try...Maxwell's Steaks. I don't think anyone will know us there."

Doris steps close, a hand pulling against the small of Janet's back. Their lips touch, and stay together in a soft kiss for a long moment.

"We could take Devon," Janet says when the kiss ends.

"Nah. I have a feeling we'll click 'just' fine." She kisses her again.

"I didn't know you liked women."

"Oh, yeah-h. I do, I do."

Janet walks alongside Doris though the small crowd at Maxwell's Steaks. She desperately wants to hold hands, something that is difficult with a person on crutches and they both understand. The sandal flops against Doris' heal with each step and annoys her. There will be time to buy more clothes and shoes soon. For now, this is fine.

Heads turn and eyes follow the two women. Janet understands that it is Doris that has their attention, the missing leg, the crutches, and her pleasant appearance. There is a twinge of jealousy. Janet wishes she'd been without her leg. Now she wonders why she didn't have it off. Another time she assures herself.

"You have their attention," Janet whispers in her ear just before the hostess seats them at a table by the wall.

She leans the crutches against the wall and turns back to Janet. She takes her hand from across the table. "But you have my attention. That's what's important." She squeezes the hand lightly.

"Two whiskeys," Janet tells the hostess before she walks away. She looks back at Doris. "Are you sorry we, or you, didn't come with Devon?"

"Nope, not at all." She pauses. "How do we get rid of him?" She chuckles.

"A part of me never wants to see him again."

Janet understands she has his thoughts and that she is essentially talking about herself, about Devon. She clears her throat and sips the whiskey.

"Are you serious?"

"I'm intensely happy for the first time in my life. Maybe this body isn't the one to stay in, but being a woman is strangely nice."

"You don't have to abandon him or his body."

"I know. Maybe I'm a little compulsive. I don't know." Janet holds Doris' hand. "We probably can't stay in either of these bodies...that one for sure. I don't know where Bob found Janet."

"Yes. There're plenty to choose from and we'll find ones that are 'safe' to be in out in public." Doris takes the first bite of dinner that has just arrived, chews, and swallows. "You know, I don't understand why Devon doesn't at least be himself, but with one leg. It would be easy to explain away." She sips.

Janet leans back and holds her drink. "Whoa-a," she drawls then sips. "I'd never thought of that."

"Yeah. Go away for vacation, come back sans leg, thanks to the device, and let everyone know about the accident that took the leg."

"Deep down, he wants to be missing a leg. I, ah...." She falls silent and eats several bites.

"He could experiment with different lengths of stump. I get the feeling he likes them short." Doris chuckles.

-

Friday morning at the Shady Inn, Devon can tell something is wrong as he kisses Loren the first time. She trembles in his arms then steps away. She turns back - pacing.

"What?" he begs softly.

"He knows. I don't know how."

She paces.

"I care...." He begins, trying to put an arm around her.

She pushes him away. "I've been with him too long to leave. He's my life."

"Ah...."

"We both knew this was for fun. It was."

"What are you saying?"

"I can't keep doing this. I promised him I'd end it."

She wraps her arms around his waist, hugging him without a kiss.

"I, ah, think, ah, I under...." He wipes away a tear knowing this will be the last he sees her.

"I just came to tell you."

"I understand." He pulls the device out of his pocket. "Can we take pictures of each other? I'd like to have something to remember us by."

"Sure, Devon."

-

The drive to the diner is with mixed emotions about Loren. Not having a commitment had been a major reason for the affairs. Loren had been special, had been his first amputee lover. By the time he closes the car door in the parking lot, Devon feels better. He fiddles with the memory card in his pocket knowing he will enjoy using it.

"Hey, love." Doris picks a menu up. "Been thinking about me?" She chuckles, following him to his usual seat at the counter.

"More than that." He pushes the coffee cup towards her and she fills it.

"My, oh my. Did I enjoy it?"

"Uh-huh. Don't tell your husband, but you are a wild-child in bed."

"You got that right." She chuckles. "Your usual?"

He nods and she scribbles the order on the pad. He watches her walk to the window by the cook and shoves the slip of paper into the metal clip.

"Doris," he calls quietly. She leans low over the counter so their faces are close. "Sweetheart, you might be too young for me. I don't want to get arrested for cradle robbing."

She waves a hand. "Ah, go on." She chuckles. "I have you know I'm fifty-six."

"I have you know I have a 'thing' for women that are fifty-six." He flashes her a big smile.

-

A woman opens the front door to Bob's house. Devon knows as soon as the woman speaks she is the flight attendant from Atlanta that had answered Bob's phone Saturday when he called about football on Sunday. Donna wears only an unbuttoned man's dress shirt with the cuffs rolled up a few times. With a surprised expression on her face, she asks him in, stepping out of the way.

"Crutches?" she says. "I have you know I have a weakness for men with one leg."

For the last day and a half, he had been experimenting with having one leg, different stump lengths, what to do with the pants leg, and doing things on crutches. He had decided on a short stump, maybe three or four inches long.

"Where's Bob?"

She holds both hands out to the side. The shirt falls open exposing wonderful breasts. "What do you think?" She laughs. "Guess I should ask where you leg is."

Devon follows her into the kitchen and holds the fridge door open while she pulls a few bottles of beer out.

"It dawned on me the other night that I could spend time as me, but with one leg."

"You should leave it that way."

"Man, I'm thinking about it. You know, go away, vacation, come back this way 'cause of some tragic accident."

"You got it."

"Where'd you find this fine body?"

"Same place I get all of my bodies." She laughs. "I travel a lot and I sweet talk strangers out of them. Am I too old?"

"Probably not over forty, are you?"

"You're sweet to say that. Forty-six."

Back in the living room, they sit and she turns on the TV. The pre-game show is just starting. She turns towards him with one foot slightly under the other thigh exposing all between her legs.

"Are you enjoying the device? Donna asks.

"I haven't been me much." He laughs. "I've been Janet a bunch. I love that body."

"Sixty-four...."

"Yeah, I know. Most guys don't think a woman that old can be sexy. When I'm her, I watch other men and I see a surprising number of younger men enjoying me visually." Devon sips, rubs his crotch. "I brought back her driver's license."

"Keep it. I'll give you the other documents for her."

"Where is she from?"

"Who knows, but not this country. I think the notes mentioned something. I forget, but I had the same concern."

"Be hell to bump into her one day."

"Many people look alike, or very similar." Donna finishes the beer. "I could let you try something younger." She chuckles.

"Nothing too young." He chuckles.

She stands and walks towards the office. "Come with me." He gathers the crutches under his arms and follows. "I've been cleaning out my card collection."

Donna sits at the desk and pulls a folder from a drawer. "I knew you're into older women." She smiles. "Here are eight that you'll like." She pushes the folder towards him and he sits on the loveseat.

"All have great bodies, breasts in good shape...mostly C's, a few large B's. A few petites, a few tall."

Devon opens the folder finding enlarged pictures with descriptions on the back of each. He reads.

'Becca, 36, 5'3", 36C-28-36'

He studies the picture of her facing the camera, naked, legs spread. "Good, god-d."

"Yeah, she's really a hottie."

He flips the page and reads.

'Callie, 50, 5'4", 36C-28-38'

"Shit! Where'd you find these?"

"Everywhere. Don't worry. You'll be safe using these anywhere. I have documents for each of them."

He flips the page and reads.

'Ginger, 47, 5'3", 34B-24-34'

"Stunning," he whispers. "Her breasts look larger than that." He flips the page and reads.

'Kelly, 43, 5'7", 36C-25-38'

"God-d, I might make an exception for this one."

"Oh, yeah-h. Something about her breasts, they light my fire. She has an appearance that would fit in anywhere. I like that much more than the 'stunning knock-out' look."

"That's what I like too. Ginger was like that." He flips the page and reads.

'Robbie, 44, 5'11", 36E-26-38'

Donna chuckles. "I know you like smaller breasts than hers, but with her height, they look good."

"Uh-huh." He flips the page and reads.

'Sara Lynn, 47, 5'2", 38C-28-38'

Again, Donna chuckles. "A little thick, but carries the extra weight nicely. Great ass, don't you think?"

"Wow-w." He flips the page and reads.

'Annabelle, 55, 5'7", 34B-28-36'

"Great breasts on her," Donna says. "With that height, she'd be hot in a dress or jeans with a blouse."

"One more." He flips the page and reads.

'Teya, 38, 5'7", 34D-26-36'

Donna hands him an envelop of cards and another folder with the documents for each.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I'm just happy to know you are enjoying yourself." She laughs. "Sorry I don't have clothes for them."

"I'm getting the hang of women's clothes sizes." He groans.

"Sounds like there was a touchdown. Should we go see what's happening?"

"I'm not sure I'm going to be able to focus." He laughs. "So many cards, so little time." He laughs again.

"There're a few more if those don't work." She settles on the couch and begins another bottle of beer. "Do you like them a little thick in the middle?"

"Like Sara Lynn? She's nice looking. Why?"

"I was just curious."

"Callie was lovely. I think she was the thickest, but still lovely."

"Which was your favorite?"

"Just one?" He groans. "Kelly or Annabelle." He sighs. "Or Becca." He laughs. "Or Ginger."

"Good, I expect to see you as them often."

-

Kelly is a nice compromise for age and lovely in many ways. Annabelle is a close second. Devon has Kelly's measurements as he walks though the department store on crutches looking for women's clothes. He fends off offers to help from clerks far too young. Searching though the dresses, he picks two - one a pale blue, the other a simple print. He will come back as her and begin to buy more for her and the others.

A quick search of panties finds a pack of hip huggers and one of boy-cut panties. A pack of bikini panties catches his eye before he can escape. He adds it to the collection.

No way to buy shoes without trying them on so he hopes the sandals will fit for now.

"Let me carry those," the saleswoman offers.

"Thanks. The one bad thing about crutches."

"You were handling it quite well. I was impressed." She scans a barcode. "I sometimes have to use crutches, bum leg." She scans another. "Sometimes I get so fed up I beg the doctor to just amputate." She scans again. "Having one leg isn't so bad, is it?"

"I don't mind." He looks at the woman, probably in her early thirties. "How would your husband feel about that?"

"I don't know." She chuckles, scanning the last item and telling him the price.

He nods and hands her a credit card. "Thanks."

-

After a quick stop at a drive-thru burger joint, Devon is home and pouring the clothes on the bed. He slips into Kelly, removes the left leg, just a short stump like the one she has settled on, and then snips off the tags from the pale blue dress.

She balances on one foot, holding the dress to her shoulders, admiring the way it hangs to just above the knee. She sits and puts it on. One of the shoes with a medium-heal fits well and she leaves it on.

"One outfit for me," Kelly says aloud, dropping the receipts on the desk.

The phone rings. A soft southern accent greets her. "Which one are you?"

"Kelly. I had to pick one to buy clothes for first."

"I bet you look hot. Have you tried the others?"

"Not yet. I will. Right now I feel like a kid in a candy store."

"Forty-three not a bad age."

"Nope. She has a great body, and beautiful. I can't wait to go out as her, as me. Whatever." She giggles. "I could pick any of them and be ecstatic."

"I thought you'd like those." She blows a kiss. "Gotta run. Later."

Kelly listens to the dial tone for a moment before hanging up. "Thanks."

In the closet are the divider circles along the rod, the kind used on clothing racks to separate items by size. There are labels with names for each woman. On the shelves are plastic storage bins with similar labels. Shoes, undergarments, and accessories fill each. Tomorrow there will be more of each and more clothes.

Perhaps some of these can be recycled since being those women is risky. She holds some dresses for Doris against her and decides to wait to throw things away until she has a chance to be each of the eight. Maybe the clothes will fit them.

For the next few hours, Devon tries each. Each is equally as wonderful.

Exhausted, Annabelle falls asleep next to a clone of Ginger.

-

"Hey lover," Doris teases.

Devon returns a smile, carrying the newspaper to his usual seat.

She fills his coffee cup. "Did we have a nice weekend?"

"Yeah, we spent it all in bed. I'm exhausted."

"I knew I was good, but not that good." She laughs. "Usual?"

He nods and unfolds the paper to the travel section of the Sunday edition.

She returns and leans against the counter. "Were are going? I hope there's a nude beach." She chuckles, rubbing hands over the front of her dress, chest pushed forward.

He looks at the paper again. She is pours coffee for two older men laughing about something. He listens, but the joke must be over because they are quiet again.

She brings his plate, refills the cup. "When are we leaving? I need to let Herb know he'll be sleeping alone for a while."

"Don't know yet. I need to work something out at work first. I thought I'd start looking at destinations. Something warm and sandy, you know."

"Club Med, or Sandals," she suggests.

"Maybe." He begins to eat and she wanders away, knowing it is only friendly kidding with a good customer.

-

Devon gives himself a night as each, going out shopping for more - shoes, short pants, jeans, blouses, tee shirts, and swimsuits.

Robbie points to a pair of high-heals and the young clerk goes into the storeroom. She settles in a chair adjusting the skirt to reveal a little more of her long legs, then kicks off a sandal.

"I brought several so we can find...."

The clerk's gaze had wandered up her legs and now suddenly struck mute when he notices there are no panties. She adjusts the dress slightly, leaving her knees apart a little.

"Sorry."

He smiles and fits a shoe to one foot. She flexes the ankle and he puts the other on. She knows he won't be able to stand for a while without a prominent bulge.

She takes a turn around the chair and sits again. "I'll take them."

The poor man - treated the same by eight women.

-

Devon sits at his deck, shuffling the eight cards with fingertips. He is surprised at the age distribution - two 50's, four 40's, and two 30's. They are all lovely. In some ways, he is surprised at how much he likes the younger women. He had not expected that kind of response. He struggles to rank them and fails several times.

"Ginger, Sara Lynn, or Kelly," he babbles to himself. "Annabelle is the oldest and in some ways I like her a lot." He pushes those four cards to one side.

One at a time, he slips into the four bodies, spending fifteen minutes - some undressed, some dressed, and a little time missing a leg. He often stands in front of the tall dressing mirror looking, modeling, and trying to decide.

Back as Devon, he pushes Annabelle and Kelly back into the larger pile. "Two," he mutters. He had been hoping that there would be a single standout to go on vacation as. A week, maybe two as a woman with one leg seems like the perfect definition of heaven.