Devil In Her Ear

Story Info
A little prompting gets her juices flowing.
994 words
3.96
42.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A chilled breeze blows through her open window and across her exposed skin. At first she doesn't stir. It had been a warm day, and even in her deep sleep she thoroughly enjoyed the cool air. Rather than being wrapped in her soft comforter, she was wrapped around it. And the air caressing her bare back, flowing over the curves of her ass...so erotic, even in sleep, and she began moving her hips against the gathered blanket between her legs.

"It's time to wake up, my dear."

She hears the call, but can't quite bring herself back to consciousness. It beckons. She rolls onto her back, half of her body still exposed to the night, and now the breeze attacks her stiffening nipple. A small moan escapes her lips, and it is enough to wake her. It is dark, late, the pale light of a waning moon pours through the window, casting blue-black light on her bed, her body. She's always found moonlight sexy. Her left hand slips under her pillow as her right hand reaches down to her nether region. She gasps as her fingers slip easily over her slit. She loves waking up soaking wet.

"Yes, you're soaked, you just woke up and you're ready...and you want it, don't you?"

She dips her middle finger between her pouting lips, and slowly begins rubbing her hardening clit. It slides too easily, and she can feel her juices sliding down to coat her ass. She tries to slow it down, to savor each slip and slide. She feels the head of her clit, swelled and so sensitive. She envisions it's shape, fascinated that it so resembles a little penis...one different chromosome and she would be fisting herself right now. Her left hand comes out of hiding and descends onto her breasts, both nipples now nicely erect. How she loves being a woman. She is becoming more aroused, she tries consciously to keep her stroking steady, not to get too ahead of herself.

"That's right, baby, it's about the process, not the goal, that's just a bonus."

Her breathing is deep, accented with sensual moans that only turn her on even more. Her hips begin to gyrate in time with the ministrations of her hand.

"That's my girl, you look so hot...you like that I watch you, don't you?"

She moans, "yess."

"I can feel your cells tingling, I can smell the cum on your hand, it's dripping onto your sheets, you know. Taste yourself."

Her hand raises to her other lips, and her clit immediately protests the sudden stop in stimulation. She slowly licks her middle finger from base to tip, and then takes it in her mouth wholly. She sucks it like a cock, sucks it clean, and then returns it to its previous duties. She moans loudly as her fingers again circle her clit.

"You don't just look hot, your skin is on fire. You want more?"

"Ohhh, yesss." Her hand moves faster, and her moans are fairly regular now.

"Ah ah ah, not just yet, baby girl, I want to you flip over. Now."

She gathered the left side of the blanket to her crotch, which becomes support for her hips as she flips to lay on her stomach. The right side of the blanket that is left over cover her ass and upper legs, her back is still exposed to the cool air, but there is a bit of blanket supporting her chest as well. From this new angle, it is now the responsibility of her hips to guide her sensitive pussy over her stiffened fingers. This also allows more blood to flow into her pussy, making it all the more sensitive. At least, that's what it feels like to her.

"Fuck your hand. That's it. Feels good? Don't cum. You are not to cum until I give you permission. You love fucking yourself, I know. Your pussy is begging for more."

She moans loudly into her pillow, so as not to disturb the neighbors, and because the muffled sound hints at a gag, and she almost falls over the edge thinking of a possible bondage scene.

"You will not cum yet!"

"Ohh, I'm so close..."

She was now at the point where a bit more concentration is needed. This would sound strange to most, but she read in a book once some techniques to prolong the orgasmic sensation. She brings herself to the brink and keeps herself right there on the edge. One wrong move in the wrong (right?) direction, and she'll cum too soon. It takes practice, but she can keep it up for a good long while, although in that state of sexual bliss it has never occured to her to time herself.

"It feels so good!"

"I can see your ass bucking up and down as you pleasure yourself. I feel the hot breath of your muffled cries. You want to cum for me? Not yet. Keep it going as long as you can. Spread your legs wider for me...good girl, ah look at that pussy, so so wet. You like the way I talk to you, I know you do. Fuck yourself. C'mon, you love to make yourself feel soo good. Don't cum."

A small, uncontrollable shudder ricochets through her pelvis and up her spine. It's not the finale she's holding out for, not nearly as intense, but it's a nice prelude. Now touching herself feels sensational, and her concentration starts to falter.

"That's it, baby, fuck yourself for me. Move your hips, yes, you're getting so close, are you ready to explode for me? Feel your finger sliding over your slit, feel every cell in your beautiful body react, that's it, my lovely private whore, oh fuck, that's it, do it, do it for me baby."

She cries out loudly. There is no pillow now, no window, no neighbors, no hand, no time...and no voice.

Just the sweet, exhausting aftershocks of intense pleasure.