Devil In Her Eyes

Story Info
Mistress gives her slave a special privilege.
2.5k words
4.05
28.2k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pervetta
Pervetta
10 Followers

She came to him in the dead of the night. Darkness covering her movements. A long, black leather coat covering her body. Black boots sticking out just below the coat. Dark hair framing her Indian looking features, the high cut cheekbones, the dark eyes, aquiline nose.

She neared his bed and stopped as he lay in a deep sleep. She reached out to touch his forehead, brushing back the locks of sandy-colored hair from his forehead. She then bent to touch her lips to his. He roused slightly, moaning something she couldn't quite catch.

Running her hand down along his cheek, he stirred again, coming closer to the surface of wakefulness. Again she leaned to kiss his lips, pushing her tongue against his lips, parting them.

Coming slowly out of his slumber, he reached for her, pulling her head down closer to him. "Mistress! You've come!" he whispered.

"Yessssss..." she hissed. "I'm here."

She reached down jerking the covers off of his nude body. A chill touched his body and raised gooseflesh on him.

"Out!" she snapped at him, but not unkindly, for she had a soft spot for him.

He obeyed, getting quickly out of the bed. Wanting to please her in anyway he could. Knowing she was capable of causing him delicious pain. He scrambled to his feet and stood nude before her, his head bowed slightly in her presence. He did not look directly

at her.

She reached her hand toward his face, running a long nail down the side of his jaw. Up over his lips where he tried to take her finger into his mouth, trying to taste her.

"No!" she told him. "You don't deserve it yet!"

"Please, Mistress?" he begged.

Of all her slaves, he was her special one. She kept coming back to him time after time. This time, she was going to give him a treat, but he wouldn't know it until she chose to reveal it.

"Come!" she whispered.

She grasped his arm and led him to another room. Her playroom, she called it. His excitement grew as she opened the door. It had been awhile since he had been here. She pointed to the opposite wall where cuffs had been attached to the wall.

"Put your back to the wall. Now!" she instructed him. He did, stepping back against the wall. He lifted his arms to place them into the cuffs. She snapped first one and then the other deftly shut around his wrists. Then she bent to snap the cuffs around his ankles.

Still in the coat, she crossed the room, the leather swishing with the movement of her body. The chains on the boots were jingling softly. Keeping her back to him, she picked up a small leather whip, slipping it into her pocket. Then the small leather band she would use to bind his cock and balls.

Tonight, unbeknownst to him, would be a night of unforgettable pleasure for him. She turned back to him and quickly crossed the room to him. She stopped in front of him, looking at him. Smirking slightly, as she looked him up and down.

Seeing her smirk, he dropped his head, afraid she would leave him as she had a few times before. For hours at a time, she had left him spread eagle on this wall, humiliating him. Naked to anyone who might come in. Unable to cover his nakedness if someone did come in.

Reaching into her pocket she withdrew the leather band and draped it over his shoulder, letting it slide down over him. She reached in to caress his face, as he closed his eyes to her touch. His head tilting down against her hand, longing for her touch.

She suddenly reached out and grasped his nipple, pinching it savagely. His eyes jerking open, the pain causing him to gasp, as her laughter filled the room. She stepped into him opening her coat and rubbing her body against him. Her breath warm against his neck, her cheek against his, her body sliding seductively against his. Like a cat rubbing against him. Her fingers twisting at his hard nipple. Pinching hard enough to cause him to moan aloud every now and then.

Her teeth suddenly clamped down on his shoulder as she gave a savage twist on his nipple. It felt like she was twisting it off his chest and he cried out. His hardening cock jumping against her leg as she raised her leg slightly, pushing against it, rubbing. Her hand reaching between them to wrap around his cock, tightening around it. Her nails digging into it making small crescent imprints.

She bent in front of him, taking the leather band and wrapping it securely around his hardening cock. Then wrapping it around his balls, confining them. The pressure already building.

When she finished binding him, she leaned in touching her tongue to him. The first

twinges of pain/pleasure rocked through him as the blood began collecting in the head of his cock with nowhere to go. Her tongue running over him, making him harder, causing more of the pain/pleasure.

She stood in front of him, removing the small whip from her pocket. Her eyes glinting as she saw the head of his cock purpling from the constriction of blood. She snapped the small whip against his chest, just below his right nipple. A whelp appearing just below his nipple. Drawing back, she snapped it against the inside of his thigh, just under his throbbing cock.

He let out a scream, wanting to explode, but he knew he couldn't. She had trained him well. He would not give in to his pleasure until she allowed it. The whip snapped again. This time on the inside of the other thigh. He flinched, but did not cry out again.

"Ahhhhh....being stubborn, my love?" she queried.

With that, the whip cracked like a shot over the very tip of his cock. He screamed in agony as the gorged, over-sensitive head was struck. Having gotten her satisfaction of finally hearing him scream, she took the small cuff key from inside the coat. It was on a small chain around her neck, dangling between her breasts. She slipped the key into the cuff locks unlocking each one. He rubbed at his wrists, getting the blood flowing again.

Still throbbing below, because she hadn't released his confined cock and balls, he could feel his pulse throughout his body with each beat of his heart. He stood humbly before her, head down. She turned, leaving him standing awkwardly in the room. She reached for the door and he spoke timidly:

"Mistress? Have I displeased you?"

She turned looking at him over her shoulder. No emotion showing on her face, she left the room.

His cock and balls aching to be released, but he knew he could release himself until she was ready. The throbbing in his groin was becoming extremely painful now.

The door opened and she reentered the room. The coat gone, she was now nude. Her dark, patch of pussy hair immediately attracting his attention. She came a few feet into the room and stopped, boots still on her feet. She stopped and spread her legs apart. Feet about four feet apart. As he stood gazing at her pussy, a drop of blood suddenly splashed on the floor directly under her. His eyes went to her face, then back to the spot on the floor.

"Mistress?" he whined.

She crossed the room to him, leading him to the bed in the corner of the room. He remained standing as she undid the leather band from around his cock and balls. The rush of constricted blood almost causing him to pass out.

"Down!" she told him, as he began climbing onto the bed. The satin of the sheets cool and slick against his back as he lay down. He lay with his hands to his sides, staring straight at the ceiling. Not daring to look at her, afraid she would leave him. His excitement building as he thought of what was about to happen.

He had never fucked her while she was bleeding, but he had heard the other slaves telling of this pleasure. As of yet, none of them had experienced this with her. He would be the first. He could hardly contain his anticipation, but knew he mustn't show it.

She climbed onto the bed. He felt the bed shifting under him. She crawled closer to

him; the smell of her reaching him. The heady perfume she wore arousing him even more. She took his hand and placed it between her legs. He felt a wetness as his finger slid back and forth over her clit. Her legs parting wider for him.

He turned his head to look at her. She was on her knees with her legs spread apart. Her hands sliding over her breasts. Her nipples were hardening as she pulled and kneaded them. His finger slowly reaching her opening, he looked into her face.

"Please, Mistress?"

"You may," she replied in a raspy whisper. Her passion rising up now. He slid his finger into her, feeling the wetness of the blood covering his hand. He slid it in and out of her as she began moving up and down with him. Still caressing her tits, her eyes closed, a look of ecstasy on her face. She suddenly rocked down hard, pinning his hand underneath her.

"I'm going to give you something only the others dream of," she said.

"Yes, Mistress?" he questioned, his excitement rising.

She released his hand from under her and took it in her own hand. His hand slick with her blood, she ran it down between her breasts and over her stomach, smearing a long, red line down her front.

She straddled his hips on her knees, reaching down to take his cock in her hand. She rubbed it back and forth over her clit, making him slick and wet. She touched her opening with his cock. He was ready to explode with all the excitement, but he held off. It was almost driving him insane.

She eased down onto his shaft, impaling herself on him. Wet, silky as satin, he gasped

with pleasure as he slid smoothly up and into her. He reached to place his hands on her hips, holding her still for a few minutes, fighting the urge to cum in her. She knew this and stayed very still. She was aware of his excitement; none of the others had experienced this. Only him!

His hands slipped down over her thighs, letting her begin her slow movements on him. Her hands closing over his as she began rocking back and forth on him. Coming almost completely off of him, then sliding back down smoothly. She moved her hips side to side, hitting the sides of her vaginal walls. Then she rocked forward and back. Her movements becoming quicker. Blood running over and around his cock as it slid smoothly in and out of her.

She suddenly stiffened and a quivering moan escaped her throat. He felt her muscles tighten around him and then a warmth spread over him. Cum and urine mixing with the blood cascaded over him. Running over his stomach and down between his legs, coating his balls.

He couldn't stand any more and he pushed up hard into her, shooting the long, pent-up seed of himself deep into her. She continued rocking on him for a few minutes letting him drain completely into her. Tightening her cunt around him, she pulled off of him, sucking the last drops from him. He dropped out of her as she crawled forward slightly. Positioning herself over his stomach, her pelvis dropped down onto his stomach; her breasts touching his chest. In a long, slow, smooth movement, she drug her wet, bloody cunt over his groin and up over his stomach. A long red streak covered him, and she reversed the action, going in the other direction. She covered him in a mixture of blood,

urine and cum.

He was ecstatic. She backed down to his hips and took her finger and traced through the mixture on his stomach. Tracing it up over his chest, smearing it over him like a body paint. Making him slick with it. He felt himself rising again as she trailed her fingers over him smearing the blood/urine/cum mixture over his body.

"Please, Mistress?" he questioned.

She nodded at him. Then moved to the edge of the bed. He slid off the bed to stand directly behind her. She draped herself over the bed, face and shoulders pressed against the bed, her ass in the air. He gently separated her ass cheeks with his hands, and entered her slowly. He moved in and out of her silky cunt as she moaned with pleasure.

Gently caressing her ass cheeks, she began to relax. He touched his finger to her asshole, gently exploring her. Sliding his finger down into the mixture between her legs, he then slid his finger back up to her asshole. She flinched slightly, as he pushed his finger against the opening of her ass. Gently pushing until he entered her. Moving in and out of her cunt with his cock as his finger moved slowly in and out of her ass. His Mistress's moaning, music to his ears. He wanted to please her so much, for giving him the pleasure that none of the others had experienced.

Holding her hip with one hand, he thrust hard into her, burying his cock and his finger in her. She tightened, and the wetness enveloped him. He began pumping harder, hand and cock moving in unison. Hearing her moaning song, it drove him over the edge once again as he exploded into her.

Her body going slack as she slid down against the satin of the sheets. He lay draped

over her, kissing her shoulders and neck. Grateful for bestowing this erotic and exotic pleasure on him.

She let him spend the rest of the night in her bed. He clung to her the rest of the night, like a small child clings to its mother.

As the morning sun slanted into the bedroom window, he awoke alone in his Mistress's bed. Looking around the room, confused, he wondered if it had all been a dream. Looking down at his chest and stomach, he saw that it wasn't. As he touched the remains of last night's passion, the door to the room opened and she stepped inside.

"You must leave now!" she said, a softness in her voice.

"Yes, Mistress," he replied, as he got out of her bed. He crossed the room to her, dropping his head, he asked in a hushed voice, "Did I please my Mistress?"

She took a finger and tilted his face up to look him in the eyes. She kissed his lips softly, then sent him from the room. Yes, he had pleased his Mistress and she would call him back again soon...

5/23/99

Please send comments and feedback.

Pervetta
Pervetta
10 Followers