Devil Inside

Story Info
Three friends play with a pentagram awaking the devil.
8.8k words
4.42
73.2k
122
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

By Droid447 (aka homealone_447)

Scarlet and Dolores skipped the last class of college, excited about the upcoming event. They arrived at Leah's house and hurried to the basement.

"Okay girls, I spent three hours doing this pentagram. What do you think?" Leah said, watching her friends stepping down the stairs.

"It is perfect. This is going to be awesome!" Scarlet exclaimed.

"The book says that we all have to be naked, so let's show more skin," Leah said happily.

"Are we seriously doing this?" Dolores asked, a little scared about what they were planning to do.

It was nothing more than a game to them. Since Leah found an old book hidden inside an armoire, they had been talking nonstop about doing a spiritism session. They wanted to contact Leah's dead grandmother.

"Should I dance while I am stripping?" Scarlet asked as a joke, while moving her hips sensually.

"You are not at work, bitch... haha," Dolores responded, pushing aside her fear.

"Stop joking around and hurry. I want to start right now," Leah said. She was already naked.

The three friends sat completely nude inside the pentagram, and started chanting according to the instructions in the old book. Leah was waiting for the right moment to scream and scared the shit out of her friends. This was going to be the best joke ever.

"Jai Ma! Kali Durga Ma, Kali Ma!

Jai Ma! Kali Durga Ma. Jai Ma-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah!

Kali Ma! Jai Ma-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah! Durga Ma!"

But then the room got colder and the overhead light started flickering. The girls stopped chanting and looked at each other with astonishment. Not in a million years they thought this would work.

"What's happening?!" Dolores asked.

"Leah! Are you doing this? You are scaring me!" Scarlet said.

"What the fuck?!" Leah said with a soft voice.

A bright light sparkled at the center of the pentagram, then a black hole opened up. The girls were frightened and confused, not really understanding what was happening.

Suddenly, a large, monstrous figure emerged from below. It had the legs and the head of a goat, but the torso and arms of a human. Its skin was bright red. The creature quickly grabbed Leah's leg, preventing her to move out of the circle, while the other two girls jumped precipitately away.

"Ahhh!! Get off me!!" Leah screamed.

"Oh God! What is that?!" Dolores asked screaming.

"What is going on? Leah, how are you doing this?!" Scarlet insisted, still thinking that it was one of Leah's practical jokes.

A loud guttural voice resounded in the room... "Hello Leah, your grandmother sends her regards. She always was one of my most loyal followers."

"My gr...?!" Leah mumbled, unable to speak from utter terror.

Dolores was covering her eyes talking to herself, "This is not happening... This is not happening..."

The terrifying creature moved one hand closer to Leah's head. Then a sinister light emanated from his fingers, surrounding the girl's skull and penetrating into her brain.

"No.." Leah said in a whisper, staring at the light with wide open eyes.

Scarlet and Dolores were petrified with fear, watching Leah's body going feeble, surrendering to the monster's power.

A moment later, the light disappeared and Leah fell backwards onto the dirty floor. Everything became silent except for the heavy breathing of the girls. Then the creature spoke again...

"Suck my cock."

Leah slowly sat up, with her arms limp by her sides and her eyes focusing into nothing. Without saying a word, she leaned forward and started licking the huge phallus presented to her. Her empty stare was a clear indication that her mind was under the devil's control.

Her two friends whispered nearby, still trying to understand what was happening.

"What is going on? What is that thing?" Dolores asked in a low voice.

"I think we summoned a demon! I can't believe this is possible!" Scarlet responded.

The devil ignored the other girls while he toyed with Leah, fully aware that she would obey his command without question, no matter how impossible it seemed.

"Swallow all of it," the devil commanded.

Leah struggled the push the fat cock into her throat, but after a moment, she managed to swallow the entire phallus until her lips touched his crotch.

Scarlet and Dolores watched with amazement at their friend's actions. When Leah ran out of air, she pulled back to breathe, and immediately shoved his cock back into her throat.

"What is she doing?" Dolores asked.

"I think she is hypnotized. She is doing whatever he tells her to do!" Scarlet responded.

The girls gasped when they heard the devil's next command, "Lay back and spread your legs. I will fuck you now."

Leah moved into position as ordered.

"We have to help her. We should run and get help!" Scarlet said anxiously.

"But the monster is blocking the way. He is going to get us too," Dolores said, her voice trembling.

The penetration was swift and deep. The cold phallus slid into Leah's cavity with a squishy sound that echoed around the dark basement. The young woman moaned while her eyes rolled back from the strange, tantalizing feeling.

Leah was now possessed in mind and body. The devil could extend his cock as long as he wanted, and it penetrated deeply into the welcoming woman, who's heightened senses were programmed to feel nothing but pleasure.

After several minutes of rough fucking against the hard, yet ethereal floor, the demon lifted Leah's limp body and began pulling her down onto his throbbing cock. The woman's head and arms swayed up and down, back and forth, following the rhythm of his thrusts.

Dolores and Scarlet watched with disbelief the surreal scene displayed right in front of their eyes.

Are those moans of pain or pleasure? Dolores wondered, not saying it out loud.

"Holy crap! He is handling her like a rag doll. He is fucking her so hard!" Scarlet exclaimed.

Leah's pussy twitched and contracted around the pulsating cock that penetrated her body impossibly deep. The devil owned her completely.

Several minutes later, the creature from the underworld changed positions again, purposely placing Leah on her feet while facing her friends, so they could see how much she was enjoying it.

"Oh god!" Scarlet said, "Her belly bulges every time the monster pushes his cock inside of her! How long is it?!"

Those are definitely moans of pleasure! How can this be? Dolores thought.

The monster's powerful cock squirmed inside Leah's trembling body and it was in fact pushing her abdomen outwardly from within every time the demon charged forward.

The devil's cock became Leah's entire world. She wanted his cock deeper and she wanted it to stay inside of her forever. She believed she was in blissful heaven. Ironically, she was taken there by a creature from hell!

Scarlet and Dolores watched silently. It was still difficult to believe that this was really happening. The ecstatic expression in Leah's face and her loud, rapturous moans made it appear as a crazy sex movie. For a moment, Scarlet felt her nipples hardening and then she felt embarrassed by it.

Maybe all this is a dream. Maybe I'll wake up any second now... Dolores thought, trying to make all of this go away somehow.

Scarlet couldn't take her eyes of her moaning friend, She is really loving it!

The surreal scene didn't last much longer. The devil reached his peak and with a loud, terrifying growl, he discharged his hellish sperm into the possessed female, filling every crevice of her twitching body.

Leah climaxed as well. The hot fluid ejecting from the cold phallus ignited a strong orgasm that sent a powerful wave of pleasure across her shivering body. It opened up her already malleable mind, allowing every hellish dark force to travel into the human's realm. For a brief second, Leah's eyes turned as black as two obsidian stones.

Leah's shuddering body slipped lifelessly to the ground while the demon was still ejaculating. Copious gobs of sperm sprayed from his erect cock at Scarlet and Dolores, who were sitting against the far wall. They instinctively lifted their arms trying to protect themselves.

The white, sticky substance splashed all over their bodies and the wall behind them. Scarlet was able to protect most of her face, but Dolores got some sperm on her lips and inside of her mouth!

"It's all over me! It's hot!" Scarlet yelled.

"It's in my mouth!... cough...cough"

His deed completed, the devil began to descend into the ground, laughing diabolically, while his solid figure started to vanish.

Moments later, everything was quiet as if nothing had happened. Every trace of the demon's sperm vanished as well and the floor within the pentagram became hard and flat again. Leah was lying in the middle of the circle, unconscious.

Scarlet and Dolores carefully approach their friend, trying to wake her.

"Leah! Wake up!" Scarlet said, shaking her body.

"Please Leah! Are you okay?..." Dolores said crying, then she saw Leah's arm move, "I think she is waking up!"

Leah quickly regained consciousness and looked around in confusion. She had no idea what had happened after the monstrous creature grabbed her leg. Her friends hesitated about telling the truth but they knew they had to.

"I don't remember anything after that monster emerged from the ground and grabbed me..."

"Well...the creature... abused you," Scarlet said hesitantly.

"He did what?!!" Leah exclaimed in panic.

"But he is gone now. Everything went back to normal. Even his sperm is gone," Dolores said, trying to reassure her friend.

"His sperm?!" Leah asked, struggling to believe what she was hearing.

They had a long, agitated discussion, until they all agreed not to tell anyone about the incident, and never do it again. It was better to pretend that nothing ever happened.

"You need to destroy that book. It is dangerous," Scarlet said to Leah.

"I will, but right now I need to take a bath and rest for a while. I feel so tired."

No wonder why... Dolores thought, looking up and down at her friend's naked body.

***

A few days later, Leah was lying restless on her bed. She had been dreaming every night about the awful demon and tonight was no exception. Scarlet and Dolores said that he had fucked her, even though she didn't remember that. But somehow, she could recall the feeling.

She wanted to get up and run, but something prevented to do it. She turned on her bed and there it was. An ethereal figure floating right on top of her. Leah saw his reddish body... and his huge cock. It moved like a serpent, threatening to penetrate her.

That enormous phallus was going to enter her body impossibly deep, and it would make her shiver from unwanted pleasure.

Leah unconsciously moved her hand between her legs.

Her inner vaginal walls would snuggle the cold member while it throbbed with increasing intensity.

The demon was going to violently fuck her twitching pussy, rocking her frail body back and forth until she couldn't take it anymore.

Her hand caressed her clitoris, slowly at first, then faster.

She couldn't let it happen. She couldn't let a monster pleasure her unwilling body to the point of reaching an orgasm. It was impossible!

At that instant, Leah reached a powerful climax. She jolted under blissful contractions while her pussy gushed over her already soaked bed sheets.

After that, there was no more chasing and no more fear; only the lingering feeling of sexual satisfaction. She was content and at peace. Leah went back to sleep.

***

The following nights were no different. In her mind, the dream-world mixed with the real-world in such a way that she couldn't distinguish one from the other. But the nightmares were not scaring her anymore; as long as she stopped fighting the devil. He would make love to her... no, he would ravish her. Shoving his long cock in her pussy until she reached a mind-blowing orgasm. Afterward, she would be allowed to sleep and have a restful night.

Exactly six days after their spiritual session, Leah was admiring her slim figure in front of the full size mirror. Luscious breasts, flat belly, she felt so sexy... and so horny. All those unusual dreams that always ended with an unavoidable climax had heightened her sexuality. Her hand slowly drifted between her legs when suddenly...

... She saw it!! Leah saw the reflection of the red monster standing behind her! The devil in the room with her! She gasped in terror.

She turned around in panic but saw nothing. She was alone. Was her mind playing tricks on her? All those nightmares were getting to her. She looked back at the mirror again...

It was still there! This was real! Leah was paralyzed with fear. The devil stepped closer. Leah couldn't even scream. Then she remembered. If she let him catch her, he would make love to her and then leave her alone. She would be at peace.

Leah felt tickles across her inner thighs, like a subtle caress from something that wasn't really there. It compelled her to spread her legs. She could see the ghostly reflection of the monster's huge phallus worming between her thighs and twitching like a snake over her trembling belly. The tickles spread to her pussy, igniting a well-known arousal that assaulted her every night for the last six days.

Leah could see the devil guiding her hand to her pussy. His fingers felt cold, yet alluring. She moaned, tilting her head back. Now the soft caress was everywhere on her sensitive skin. She realized that her fear was gone, replaced by arousal. He was not going to hurt her. He only wanted to possess her, like always. Leah started masturbating.

A moment later, the aroused woman was panting and moaning loudly while she watched the ghostly figure pump her pussy from behind. She could swear that the fat, pulsating cock was really inside of her, stretching her warm vaginal cavity as wide and deep as possible. Leah's fingers rubbed her clitoris furiously, matching the strength and speed of the devil's strokes.

It didn't take her long to reach a wonderful climax. Her legs trembled and her knees bent while she kept rubbing her pussy during the entire orgasm, as if her hand was a separate entity. Leah thought of the devil's cock, exploding inside of her. Filling her with the demon's cum. It became the longest orgasm of her life.

Her legs caved beneath her and she crumbled to the carpeted floor. She was exhausted but satisfied. This was true bliss. It was the first time that the devil visited her during the day, while she was awake. This was proof that the monster was not only in her dreams, but he was real... Almost. Leah's heart jolted with fear and her pussy twitch from excitement. This was the first time, but certainly not the last.

***

Every day that followed, the ghostly entity showed up at Leah's room. Leah didn't need the mirror anymore to know about his presence. She couldn't see him but she could feel him. The room got colder and her skin got warmer. She was always there, waiting for him; waiting for that insistent tickling that could take her to unknown planes of bliss. Leah could just stand there, immobile, focusing on the right spot between her legs, where He was 'touching' her, and she would reach climax. The subtle hint of his presence was enough to get her off.

One week later, Scarlet noticed that Leah stopped going to their meetings, and preferred to stay at home. She decided to pay her friend a visit and check if everything was all right. Maybe that incident with the pentagram had affected her more than they thought and she needed help.

"Hi Mrs. Miller. Is Leah home?" Scarlet asked Leah's mother.

"Hi honey. I think she is. You can go up to her room."

Scarlet walked up the stairs to Leah's bedroom and knocked on the door. There was no answer but she heard some strange noises coming from inside and realized that maybe Leah was in trouble. She slowly opened the door and walked in.

"Leah? Are you okay?"

Scarlet gasped when she saw Leah completely naked, lying on her bed and fiercely rubbing her pussy. Leah was mumbling a few words that she repeated over and over. She seemed unaware of Scarlet's presence or she simple didn't care.

"He... is ... here... He..is..in me... He... is... Here..."

"Holy crap!" Scarlet exclaimed.

Leah's body began to twitch spasmodically as she exploded in another tremendous orgasm. Scarlet didn't know what to do. She didn't want to embarrass her friend, who obviously hadn't notice her presence. She decided to back out quietly and give Leah some privacy. Maybe she could came back later.

What were those words she was saying? ... He is in me ... This is so weird.

***

There was a constant itching in Leah's pussy that the immaterial presence of the devil could not pacify anymore. Leah realized that she wanted more. She wanted the real thing. And there was only one to get it.

She went back to the pentagram. The young woman's soft chants echoed in the dusty room...

"Jai Ma! Kali Durga Ma, Kali Ma!

Jai Ma! Kali Durga Ma. Jai Ma-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah!

Kali Ma! Jai Ma-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah! Durga Ma!"

Soon after, the ground gave way to a black hole that allowed the devil to emerge from the deep. Leah stopped chanting when she heard his voice...

"It was about time you came back. I was getting impatient."

"I need you inside me..." Leah whispered.

Leah stood up, turned around and leaned forward, offering her luscious ass to the monster. Her body was burning with hellish desire. Her breathing was fast and heavy as she waited with eagerness for his cock.

"Please, I need your cock inside me," she pleaded again.

"And you shall have it, my darling."

The devil shoved his entire phallus into Leah's soaked cavity. He knew that he owned her, just like he owned Leah's grandmother many years ago and he relished that fact.

Leah could feel his pulsating cock not only within her tight pussy but in every cell of her body. It was an infernal power taking control of her mind and soul, taking her to the deepest and darkest place she could ever imagine. She loved it and gave herself with total abandon.

"Let my cock take to to hell!"

"Yess!! Fuck me!!"

The devil fucked the possessed young woman with all his might, manipulating her frail body with master expertise. His forceful strokes increase the pace to an inhuman speed until the devil exploded in ecstasy... and so did Leah! Her entire world became a blissful explosion of red. Her eyes rolled up, her eyelids fluttered rapidly and her legs shoot straight out, trembling under a quick succession of orgasmic spasms that drove her in and out of consciousness a few times.

Right in the midst of this mind-blowing pleasure, Leah closed her eyes for an instant and opened them to show two black pools of emptiness, clear indication that the demon had taken possession of her soul and now his essence was spreading throughout her entire body.

"Now you are absolutely mine!"

"I am absolutely yours," Leah repeated. Her pussy twitched.

***

After the devil's second appearance and frantic ravishing, Leah's visits to the pentagram became more frequent and they extended for hours every time.

Leah's mother, Corinna, became suspicious about her daughter's behavior. Even though she wanted to respect her privacy, she suspected that something strange was happening.

I am going to ask her what is going on. Something is not right.

The devil was aware of the mother's suspicion and this presented a threat to his plans. Something needed to be done.

***

The soft voice of her daughter broke the silence in the kitchen, startling Corinna. Leah walked in completely naked and said...

"He wants you too."

"Leah! What are you doing walking around naked?! What is going with you?!"