Devil Mine Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Damn he smells good.

"Okay, stay like that. I'm going to take a couple of test shots." He walked over to the table to scoop up his camera. She waited patiently as he found a good angle and then snapped a few pictures. He looked at the screen carefully. "I think we have a bit of a problem."

She frowned. "Did I do something wrong?"

I knew it! I'm all wrong for this.

He looked up. "No, not you." The tension went out of her back. "It's the underwear." He came closer to show her the screen. "It's cutting into your hip and the bra is pushing your breasts together. I was looking for something more natural. To showcase your fantastic curves."

"Natural?" She swallowed. "So take them off?"

"Would you mind?" He smiled and held out a hand to help her stand.

Don't be a chicken Em.

"No. It's fine." She let the fabric fall to her feet. "Can you just—?" She made a little motion with her fingers.

"Sure." He spun around to give her a bit of privacy.

Despite the shaking hands she couldn't seem to settle she pulled off the buff colored panties and bra, knelt and then pulled the fabric up.

"Okay. I'm ready," she whispered.

He turned back. "Ah that's better already. I'm just going to make a couple of adjustments." He squatted down to pull the fabric where he wanted it. Once he finished he looked in her eyes. "If you get uncomfortable just say the word okay?" She nodded. "Good." He stood up, took a couple steps back, found his focus and snapped a few more pics. "Are you sure you haven't done this before?" She smiled. "Cause I gotta say you look pretty natural."

If he only knew.

The rock music he'd turned on earlier switched from a slow ballad to a more up tempo selection with a harder beat that made her rapid heartbeat settle a steadier beat. Almost like her body was trying to find anything it could latch onto to calm down. Exactly as it was used to doing before she'd become a teacher instead of a performer.

It took a little while but eventually she managed to get to a point where she felt like she was getting the hang of following his directions. After half an hour of bending and turning under his careful direction the near panic she'd experienced earlier had settled into the back of her mind.

"You know," he said as he adjusted the fabric over her shoulder. "I wasn't planning on asking you to do this but I have a client that is looking for a book cover for a novel. I think she'd really like your look."

"What would you need me to do?" She looked up at him.

"Well, it will be a series of nudes, tasteful of course, with me. She's not looking for anything pornographic." She didn't answer right away, just blinked in shock. "Why don't we take a little break while you think about it. I'll need to set up a couple of tripods anyway if you say yes."

"Sure. Can you hand me my robe?" She sat up in a daze. He smiled, grabbed it off the stool and then turned around so she could stand up.

He walked over to the table to set the camera down. "I'm going to make a drink. Would you like something?"

"What ever you're having is fine," she called as she walked to the washroom.

She spent several minutes in the little room trying to figure out what to do. If she said yes she'd get to touch him and that was almost enough incentive for her to agree. After a couple more minutes she washed up quickly and then went back out. He handed her a short glass filled with a amber liquid.

"What's this?"

"Bourbon." He smiled and took a sip from the glass in his hand. "I don't want to rush you but did you think about it?"

"It was hard not to." She took a sip of the bourbon and swallowed with a small grimace. "Damn that's strong. Can I ask one thing?"

"Sure."

"Will anyone be able recognize us?"

"We can look them over together and if there's anything you don't feel good about I won't offer them to her." He walked over to the table to pour himself another drink. "You do understand it will be pretty intimate though." She nodded. "I just don't want you to be uncomfortable."

"I'll let you know if it goes to far."

"So that's a yes? Fantastic." He set his glass down and pulled his shirt off revealing his delightfully sculpted upper body. She looked away quickly and noticed he had already set three tripods around the cushions. He appeared in front her holding a tissue. "Can you take the lipstick off for me?" She frowned slightly. "So we don't end up with it all over ourselves."

"Sure." She took the tissue from him and wiped her lips quickly. Before she could talk herself out of it she tossed back the rest of her drink, her eyes went wide as the liquor burned the back of her mouth, she fought back a cough, set down the glass, took the robe off and dropped it on the stool.

"I'm just going to set these and then we'll get started."

"You know," she said as she settled on the cushions again and pulled the white fabric over herself. "It's a little unfair that you still have jeans on." He laughed.

"Don't worry I'll be naked before you know it." She decided it was the bourbon that made her laugh.

"Good."

The laughter disappeared from her lips when he came back and knelt next to her. "My style is fairly organic. More pretend foreplay less posing to give it a realistic feel."

"Foreplay?" she asked with a nervous giggle.

"We'll only go as far as you're comfortable."

Holy hell. Maybe he read your dirty mind. You lucky minx.

She nodded quickly not trusting her voice. Not quite sure what she would say anyway. Of course she'd thought about having him want her but once the opportunity was right in front of her she was afraid of taking it.

Oh for the love of god woman. Don't be stupid. Just let him seduce you.

"Open your legs for me?" She complied slowly taking a shuddering breath as his jean clad hips slid between her thighs to settle against her. His fingers brushed her hair away from her cheek. "Em, you have to look at me. Pretend you're madly in love, you can't get enough of me."

She looked up at him. "Jeez you don't ask for much do ya?"

He smiled. "Just your pretend heart and soul." His hips shifted. She bit back a moan. He leaned closer to brush her lips with his.

Letting herself relax into the scenario he'd given her was easier than she thought. Until the fabric was pulled away from her upper body and they were skin to skin. Her heart thumped against her ribs and she couldn't seem to catch her breath. He kissed her softly reaching down to pull her leg against his hip. She moaned softly.

All around them the cameras snapped away quietly. Em ignored them as his lips left hers and trailed down her neck. She tilted her head back to give him access, pressing her breasts against his chest. He squeezed the leg that he was holding in answer.

She sucked in a breath as his tongue caressed the curve of her breast heading directly for her nipple. He circled it slowly, smiling at the catch in her breath. After he'd spent a few moments with one he pulled the fabric from the other and paid it just as much attention. Her hips tilted towards him, pressing the her aching clit against the seam of his jeans. He moved again capturing her lips in a deep kiss.

He took a deep breath, lifted his head and looked at her. "When I go down on you try to keep your hands on those beautiful breasts," he said softly.

"What?" She lifted her head and watched as he slid down between her legs.

"It'll give us more usable shots."

"Oh." She grabbed her boobs. "Okay." The sheet slid lower leaving her completely bare. He took hold of her legs draping them over his shoulders. She arched under him as he licked her. Her eyes widened with her surprise. Things were definitely going beyond pretend and straight into reality. Her eyes closed. He groaned as her taste hit his tongue. He parted her delicate folds to tease her little pleasure nub and then sucked it lightly. "Oh fuck yes." Her hips lifted, his hands slid from her legs to her ass to help her push herself up to him.

It only took a few minutes of concentrated attention on that little pearl of nerves till her legs were trembling next to his ears. She squeezed her breasts and arched against the pillows, crying out softly as her orgasm twisted through her.

His lips lifted from her skin and then he was over her looking into her eyes. She expected him to be smiling, a self satisfied smile of pride at giving her so much pleasure. He wasn't. The look on his face was more thoughtful than anything else she could think of.

"Is something wrong?" She whispered.

"That was beautiful." She blushed. He brushed a tendril of hair from her cheek. "I can't wait to see how the pictures look." He nodded over his shoulder. There was a camera strung above them on a rig she hadn't noticed.

"When did you have time to do that?"

"Earlier today."

"You were planning this?" She frowned.

"No. I had been planning to have you sprawled on the pillows with your hair kind of fanned out but then this happened." He smiled then. "Can you take your hair down for this next set?"

"We're not done?" She sat up when he stood to reset the cameras.

"I haven't taken my jeans off yet." He winked at her. She ducked her head with a smile. After a moment she reached up and began pulling the pins out of her hair, letting the curls fall down her back. When they were all out she grabbed the little pile of pins and stood to put them in her make up bag, then turned to watch him. He was on a ladder behind the back drop, resetting the camera on the rig. He finished much quicker than she was prepared for. He came back to her with the white fabric in his hands. "Over here." She stepped onto the sheet and let him wrap the fabric around her waist and tuck it in. His hands moved to her hair, his fingers massaged her scalp as he fluffed the curls. "Kneel down for me?"

"What?" She asked softly. He smiled at her obvious distraction.

"Turn around and kneel down for me?"

"Right." She laughed softly. "Sorry." She turned away and knelt slowly. Her cheeks went pink at the sound of a zipper. After a moment his jeans flew past her followed by his socks and underwear. She fought the urge to turn around and peek at his nakedness. She started as he stepped closer. His hands pulled her shoulders back so she was leaning against his legs.

"Em, look up at me." She turned her head to look up at him. "You should cover those gorgeous breasts." She slid her hands up and hooked them behind her neck, using her forearms to cover them. He reached down and smoothed her hair away from her face. "We don't want to hide that incredible profile." She smiled. He waited for a minute, letting the cameras capture the pose then knelt behind her, pulled her hands away from her neck and wrapped an arm around her waist, the other covered her breasts. His lips hovered over hers. "Tilt your head back." Her eyes closed as she did as she was told. His lips slid down her jaw to the soft skin of her neck. Her breath caught as his teeth grazed her skin.

His hand slid up to cup her cheek, his lips caressed her neck as he travelled back to her mouth and he kissed her. It was so tender and loving she could almost believe they were lovers being torn apart by outside forces. She moaned softly when he lifted those sexy lips away.

"Turn around for me." He released her and stood. She turned around and looked up at him with an embarrassed smirk. His semi hard cock was right in her face. "Give me your hands." He took them and pressed them against the ripples of his abs. She left them there as he slid his hands down her arms and tilted his head back. His head came up at the soft touch of her tongue on his cock. She just grazed the tip, his abs contracted under her fingers. "Em you don't have to—" She opened her mouth and took the head between her lips. She looked up at him with those fantastic blue eyes and he wanted to stay in that moment for decades. Lost in the innocent sultry creature kneeling at his feet.

He was mesmerized by her lips as she took more of his hardening length into her hot mouth. His hands slid into her hair, not holding her in place but cradling her gently. His head fell back again as she swirled her tongue around the head and then slid down his shaft. He groaned when it bumped the back of her throat. She kept it there, bobbing her head slowly, then took a deep breath and pushed him into her throat. He could feel her muscles twitch but she fought her gag reflex to keep him there for a few more seconds. She pulled back, took another big breath then went back for more. She couldn't take all of it but it was close.

"Jesus. If you keep that up I'm going to cum in your throat." He murmured, watching her slid it into her throat again. Her hands slid down to his hips to pull him into her. He flexed his legs slightly, letting her direct him to thrust into her throat. "I'm serious." He groaned. She slid her hands to his muscled ass in response. His fingers tightened in her hair.

It had been a long time since he'd been inside a woman's throat. The vulnerability of the position was such a turn on he couldn't last long. He knew it and didn't fight it. He followed the directions of her hands, pumping his shaft between her lips. She felt his muscles tense under her fingers and increased the speed slightly, humming in the back of her throat. He thrust deep and then pulled back to fill her soft mouth with cum. She sucked gently, bobbed her head a few more times then swallowed. He groaned as she moved. Once she'd released him he went to his knees, pulled her close and kissed her hard.

"That was—" He smiled. "Much more than I was expecting."

"But in a good way?" She asked softly.

"In an incredible way." He laughed. His hands moved to the fabric around her waist, pulling it free.

"More?" She asked quietly.

"Just a few. Unless you don't want to keep going."

"No, I'm fine."

"Perfect. Lay back for me?" She settled back onto the pillows and opened her knees for him. He pulled the fabric with him as he moved over her. She shifted slightly as his cock pressed against her slit. "Are you okay?" She bit her lip. "Em?" She tilted her hips in response. Her hands slid to his ass pulling him against her.

He kissed her softly at first, intent on taking his time with her. She pulled him again, pressed her lips against his harder, moaning as his tongue pushed her lips open to slid over hers. He'd always had a short recovery time but he was surprised to feel his cock already getting hard for her. She mewled when she felt it, her hips bucked slowly, rubbing her soft slippery lips against his growing hardness, encouraging it, begging for it.

Without breaking the kiss he reached down to ease himself between her lips and started to push into her heat. She pulled at his hips demanding that he fill her. He kept his strokes small, teasing her while he worked it all the way in. Her hips shifted restlessly. He drew back and thrust deep, she arched under him, tearing her lips away and crying out softly.

His movements were slow. He delighted in the way she lifted her hips to meet his each time he slid into her slick channel. She kept pulling at his hips, urging him to increase his speed. She wanted to be taken hard and deep. He smiled against her neck. He wanted her trembling with need before he gave in.

They moved together for several minutes before he stopped and withdrew. She groaned with disappointment. He smiled as he sat back on his heels and gave her a look. She understood what he was asking without actually asking and carefully flipped over onto her stomach, lifting her hips under his hands and then crying out as he reentered her and pressed his weight onto her back.

She moaned in frustration. He pressed his lips against her cheek.

"You're the kind of woman meant to be savoured," he whispered. She shivered. "To be cherished." He thrust deep. She pushed back into him, gasping with pleasure.

"Oh god." She took a breath. "I want—"

"I know," he murmured. "Not yet." He kissed the back of her neck.

"But—" He thrust hard cutting off her plea.

"No." He did it again. "Let me have my fantasy." She looked over her shoulder, surprised by his admission. He leaned closer to kiss the corner of her mouth. She relented, let him stroke his length into her slowly till he lifted his weight from her and pulled them both onto their knees. She leaned her head on his shoulder and let him caress her front. He explored her soft skin with one hand while pulling her hip into his thrusts with the other. She caressed his thighs, feeling the muscles bunch under her fingertips, arching against his chest as his hand slid over her breasts to her neck. He held it gently, tilted her head so he could kiss her soft lips. His other hand slid between her legs, seeking her hot button and circling it slowly.

She bucked against his fingers, moaning softly. He gave into her pleas, thrusting up harder, his fingers pressing firmly. Her moans got louder, urging him to keep going. Her hands gripped his thighs tightly. Till she started to shove herself into his thrusts, then one slid free to delve into his hair and pull his head closer. Her cries grew even louder and she bucked hard. He sucked in a breath as she spasmed around him, squeezing his shaft. She kissed him hard then relaxed in his arms. He pulled her back against his chest just holding her for a moment then leaned forward so she went to her hands.

She smiled as his hands gripped her hips, pulling her into his strokes, giving her exactly what she wanted. She pushed herself into his thrusts gasping as he pounded her softness.

"Yes!" She cried. "Yes, yes yes. Oh god!"

He let his own orgasm build, withdrawing almost completely and driving into her depths hard and deep. His hands pulling her were unnecessary, she was pushing herself into him so hard her cheeks bounced off of him. She moaned loudly when he drilled himself into her and stayed there, pumping her full. He groaned as her muscles tightened around him, milking him slowly.

He rubbed his hands over her back for a moments then he leaned down to press his lips between her shoulder blades. She lowered herself onto her stomach slowly. Frowning slightly as he slid free. He laid next to her and pulled her into his arms. She smiled as his lips pressed against her forehead.

"Do you think any of the pictures turned out?" She asked softly.

"That's what you're thinking about?" He laughed and gave her a squeeze. "Would you be willing to have another shoot if they didn't?"

"I think I could be persuaded." She lifted herself onto her elbow so she could kiss him. He smiled. "I should go clean up." He let her roll away to stand and then disappear into the washroom.

He was back in his jeans moving around the room and collecting cameras when she returned. She grabbed her clothes and pulled them on while he was busy. She was packing her makeup into her bag when he came back to her. She looked up, he was holding an envelope. The realization of what it contained hit her like a bucket of ice water.

"This is for you," he said quietly. Her eyes closed and she couldn't make her hand reach out for it.

"That's not necessary," she murmured.

"Of course it is. You spent half your day doing this for me." He stepped closer. She looked at the envelope for a moment then reached out and took it.

"I should get going." She picked up her bag, setting the envelope on the stool while she gathered the straps, and grabbed her shoes. "I need to wash off all this make up."

"Okay." His voice was soft, filled with confusion. "Will I see you later?" He stepped closer and took hold of her shoulder. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." She smiled at him. "I'll be around if you want to go for coffee sometime." He kissed her softly, still puzzled by her tone. She walked to the door and slipped into the hallway, padded down the stairs with bare feet and slipped into her apartment before the tears started. She tossed her shoes down and then marched to the bedroom to throw her bag on the bed.