Devil Mine Pt. 02

Story Info
While Em waits and wonders another stranger enters her life.
8.1k words
4.83
6.4k
19

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/08/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A note to readers: As promised a word of caution for those who do not like coercion this part has hints of mind control. It is used for non violent sexual purposes but if it is an issue for you please don't continue reading.

*************

"I could spend a lifetime in this moment." The words ran through Em's head for what seemed like the five hundredth time that day while she stood at the bar waiting for Bastion to pour her order. The short message had been written in a very masculine cursive on the back of a photo of Balthazar and herself. It was one of the most sensual images she had ever seen, the two of them locked in an embrace, she was looking at him with pure desire as his lips hovered over hers. She sighed softly.

What the hell did that mean? Who writes something like that and then just takes off?

She shook her head slightly as the drink was set on her tray.

"Thanks hun." She smiled, picked up her tray and went to deposit the drink in front of an older man at a table close to the stage before making her way back to the bar. It was a light crowd that night, the large room was just over half full. Most of the customers were regulars. She scanned the tables as she moved, no one looked like they needed refills yet so she headed back to her spot at the bar. She set her tray down and leaned against the dark wood watching the woman dancing on stage in the big mirror behind the bottles on the back bar. Diana was undoing her top, smiling at the nearest customers, her brassy blonde hair swaying with the music. Em looked away with a little frown. That was going to be her in a little while.

The door of the bar opened letting in a blast of humid summer heat. In walked sin in a leather jacket.

It took every ounce of effort that she could muster to keep her jaw from falling open at the sight approaching them. He was tall, broad shouldered, with long dark brown hair pulled back in a simple low ponytail, amber eyes that swept the room lazily, and sexy lips curved in a bit of a smirk. It gave a person the impression that he found everything and everyone around him lacking something.

"Hello." Bastion greeted the newcomer cheerfully. "What can I get for you?"

"Whatever's on tap." The man said. Em grabbed her tray off the bar simply to have something in her hands to hide a sudden tremor. His voice was just above a baritone and held a hint of an accent she couldn't place. Bastion winked at her as he turned to grab a mug.

Emmeline looked back at the stage with a sinking heart. Of all the nights for her to finally relent and give Sam what he'd been asking for. It would be just her luck that a demigod of sex would be sitting in the room while she made her debut. Her stomach clenched with dread.

"Bastion." She turned to the bar, carefully keeping her eyes off the stranger. "Where's Sam?" She felt the man's eye's run over her and her body responded, every cell leaping to full quivering attention. If her ovaries could have jumped and waved at him she was sure they would have. She shook her head slightly.

"I think he's in his office." She nodded and took off for the door next to the stage. She found Sam in his office talking on his phone. Her knuckles rapped on the door frame softly and she stepped forward when he waved at her with a smile.

"Hey I'm gonna need to call you back." He set the phone down. "Em, you sexy thing. Are you ready?"

"About that." She sat down on the edge of the chair. "I don't think I can do this tonight."

"Come on Em. It's a perfect night for it, we've got a smaller crowd than normal."

"I know but—"

"We had a deal." His voice had a note of menace twisted through it.

"I'm really sorry. I'm just so nervous I'll probably mess up and embarrass you."

"Well." He leaned forward with his elbows on the desk, resting his chin on his steepled chubby fingers. "I suppose I can let you out of our agreement if you make it up to me."

"What do you mean?" She frowned.

"You're a smart girl." He smiled.

"Sleep with you?" She stood. "You can't be serious."

"Those are your options. I took away Gabby's spot for you tonight. Knowing her she's already halfway to blitzville so I can't call her in." He spread his hands open. "You can't expect me to ask one of the other girls to fill in because you got cold feet." His smile turned predatory around the edges. "I suppose I could be persuaded to talk one of them into it if you give me what I really want instead."

"Sam, please." She backed up a step.

"Either I get to see what you've been hiding under those clothes on that stage or right here. Otherwise I just can't see how I can keep employing you."

"That's blackmail."

"Uh huh." He sat back. "Which is it going to be?" He looked at his watch, his gray eyebrows lifted. "Come on Em, it's just dancing. You're an old pro at that."

"It's not the same."

"So you show a little more skin. What's the big deal?" He lifted his bulky body out of his chair and came around the desk. She backed up another step. "Just think, you'll make more in tips tonight than you made all week teaching those little brats."

"They aren't brats," she whispered. He stepped closer reaching for her hips. "I'll dance."

"Good. I've been looking forward to this for a long time." He took hold of her squeezing her lightly. "Go get ready. You've got twenty minutes." She nodded pulling free of his grasp and darting for the door, her feet dragged slightly as she walked to the dressing room.

"Hey Em." Rachel greeted her turning away from the mirror where she was applying another layer of makeup. "I hear you're going to show us how it's done tonight."

"I highly doubt that." Em murmured. "If I manage to get through this without tripping and doing something stupid I'll be amazed."

Rachel came over to Em patted her shoulder gently and gave her a smile. "You'll be fine. Just pretend you're back with your troupe at a performance. Smile, have fun and it'll be over in no time."

"She's right." Barb called over from the other side of the dressing table. "Pretend those bills are roses and gather them all up. That's what I do."

Em tried to pay attention to the banter around her but it was too much effort with trying to keep from having a complete panic attack. Twenty minutes passed in what felt like a few heartbeats. She walked to the side of the stage and stood behind one of the huge red curtains. Her pulse picked up speed as she spied the demigod. He hadn't left as she'd hoped. Instead he'd taken a seat at one of the tables closest to the bar, a full mug of beer in front of him. If he'd just started a new drink it was highly unlikely that he was about to leave soon.

She was going to take her clothes off in public for the first time and it was in front of one of the sexiest men she'd ever seen. The only other man she'd ran across recently that could compare was Balthazar. She frowned.

That situation hadn't ended the way she thought it would. Instead of a few weeks of incredible sex followed by an awkward 'I'm not looking for a relationship right now' conversation and then the two of them trying to avoid each other in the hallway the guy had just disappeared. And she wasn't at all sure how she was supposed to take that.

The DJ announced her pulling her out of her musings, she forced herself to walk out onto the stage. She'd decided to use choreography from one of her last performances with her old troupe. It was something her body knew well and it could easily be modified to allow her a few opportunities to remove articles of clothing as she moved. She asked for a slower Marilyn Manson song that was quirky and appropriately dark for the occasion.

Once the music started it was easy to fall into it and ignore the cat calls of the crowd. She found herself looking at the strange man each time she peeled a piece of clothing off, until she found a spot on the stage where the lights made it impossible to see beyond the edge. Her smile deepened for a moment as she let the music take her in while reaching behind her to unhook the lacy black bra she had on.

There was no suitable way for her to reveal her breasts coquettishly so she let the bra slide down to her hands and then flicked it away. The cool air on her skin caused her nipples to tighten into hard little peaks. She was grateful for the lights that prevented her from seeing the look on Sam's face as she revealed herself. The music lifted her up with it letting her forget that she was nearly naked in a room of mostly strangers.

She could feel the ending of the song starting to build and let her body melt towards the stage. She laid flat for a moment before pushing her torso up using her elbows to create a curve with her upper body. Her breasts thrust upwards, her head fell back, her legs pressed together firmly with her knees bent slightly.

The music faded slowly but she held her pose breathlessly. She'd done it. She survived. Her eyes opened as the DJ was wrapping it up. Her breath caught. The demigod was staring at her from just a few feet away.

Hadn't he been sitting near the bar? She blinked hard.

"Wasn't she incredible?" The DJ said loudly, his voice booming over the speakers. Applause scattered through the room. She sat up quickly, lifting her head last so she wouldn't get dizzy.

Now that the music had stopped it was impossible to ignore just how naked she was. She stood on shaky legs glancing at the strange man. He hadn't clapped his hands or thrown any bills on the edge of the stage for the stage hand slash bouncer to gather up. He just continued to stare at her intently.

She bent to take her clothes from the other stage hand, turned to smile at the crowd while avoiding Sam's stare and then walked back stage to collapse onto a stool just behind the curtain.

The DJ was announcing Rachel with a blast of gusto so she took the opportunity to let her pounding heart settle and her knees to stop shaking. One of the stage hands came around the curtain from the other side to hand her a thick handful of bills. She smiled gratefully.

"Nice job Em. I think they really liked you." He smiled shyly. "You're a beautiful dancer." The tall barrel chested blond man was a good choice for a stage hand slash bouncer. He towered over her and had a huge voice but he always made the women there feel safe.

"Thanks Jim." She said softly sliding off the stool to head to the back so she could get dressed. The women congratulated her for a good first run. Several encouraged her to do it again, teasing that she might be able to draw in a better crowd. She blushed under their praise, pulled her clothes on quickly, wished everyone a good night then made her way back out to the bar. She stopped in the back stage doorway. The demigod was still in the bar.

He was sitting at the table closest to the door when she came out. His lips curved slightly and he crooked a finger at her. She swallowed heavily and stepped closer to his table.

"Can I help you?" She asked softly. "Another draft maybe?"

"No, but thank you." He leaned forward and slide something across the table. "I just wanted to make sure this got to you." She looked down at his hand and her eyes went wide. His long fingers were resting on a thousand dollar bill. "One can't be too careful these days." He reached for her hand and set it on the bill.

"I couldn't possibly," she stammered.

"Em, I believe beauty, genuine beauty, should be rewarded, encouraged."

"All I did was take my clothes off. And not well very well if I'm being perfectly honest." She ducked her head.

"It was more than that. It was—" He paused. "Incredibly sensual." She blushed as he spoke. "I wasn't expecting to find that in a place like this."

"The other girls are good." She was compelled to stick up for them.

"Not like you. They are good at showing their bodies yes but you—" His head tilted slightly. "You showed us the music."

"That's very kind of you to say." She ducked her head again. "I should get going. Enjoy the rest of your night." She stepped back leaving the bill on the table. He stood and scooped it up.

"You forgot something." He took her hand and set the bill on her palm. The edges pressed against her skin as he closed her hand. "Emma."

"It's Emmeline actually." She looked up into stunning amber eyes.

"Crimson," he said quietly.

"What?" She asked with a smile.

"My name." He stepped closer.

"Your name is Crimson?"

His lips curved. "It's much easier for women to scream than my given name." He moved to step past her and leaned down to whisper in her ear. "You'll see."

She was too stunned to sputter a retort, just stood speechless while he slipped past her and moved to the main door. She had managed to turn to watch him just as he reached it. He turned back to toss another smile at her and then slipped out into the darkness.

"What was that about?" Bastion asked her when she got to the bar.

"He wanted to give me a tip. Personally."

"Damn. I was hoping he was giving you more than that." She looked at him. "His number silly."

"Oh." She laughed. "Why on earth would he do that?"

"You were back stage so you didn't see it but I was watching him and he barely paid attention to the other girls. He perked right up when you came out though." He jabbed her side playfully.

"Shut up." She laughed. "He did not."

"Barry." Bastion called to the regular sitting at the bar. "Did you see that guy with the long hair?"

"That tall guy? Ya why?" He turned to Em. "Nice job tonight honey." He winked at her, it earned him a smile from the beautiful brunette.

"Did you see what he did while Em was dancing?" Bastion asked.

"I didn't get a good look but I did see that he moved closer a few times." He nodded to the table by the stage door. "He ended up over there after you took your bows. It kinda looked like he was waiting for you."

"See?" Bastion poked her again. "You should definitely see if he wants a private show."

"Thank you Barry." She smiled at the grizzled older man then pulled the strap of her purse onto her shoulder. "Are you okay to take the train on your own tonight? I'm going to head home early."

Bastion nodded. "Sure. I'll be fine."

She kissed his cheek. "Okay. Tell Sam the excitement upset my stomach 'Kay?" Bastion nodded. "Good night you two." She walked around the bar towards the door. She made her way through the parking lot carefully. There were too many pot holes waiting for unsuspecting feet in the darkness. She couldn't risk a turned ankle sidelining her at this point of the year.

The only reason she noticed the car was because a Porsche was completely out of place in this area of town. She hurried past it heading to the train station a block away. She refused to turn at the sound of a car door opening.

"Emmeline." A voice called.

"Fuck." She slowed to a stop and turned. Her father had always said it was better to face danger head on. At least then a person to get a proper assessment of the situation before getting themselves the hell out of there.

Crimson was standing next to the Porsche. "Can I give you a ride?"

"Oh no. I'm fine." She waved her hand nervously. "The train station isn't far."

"Sure but my car is right here." The timber of his voice curled around her.

"You don't really expect me to get in a car with a stranger do you?" She crossed her arms in front of her.

"Even if I promise to be a gentleman?" He flashed her a charming smile.

"You can promise what ever you'd like I'd still be an idiot to accept." She took a step back. "It was nice of you to offer though. Thank you." She took another step right onto the edge of a deep pot hole. Her arms shot out to grab at anything within reach before she could go down as she teetered crazily. Her hand connected with a strong arm. The other arm wrapped around her waist pulling her against a hard body.

Crimson steadied her and took a step forward, leading her to even ground. She blinked a few times, her brain trying to figure out how he'd gotten to her so quickly.

"Are you alright?" His voice was a soft caress. He felt her wobble on unsteady legs and pulled her against his side a little tighter.

"Yes." She looked up at him which was a mistake. At arms length he was sexy. Up close he was overwhelming. She tried to pull away from him and winced as she put weight on her ankle. "Thank you," she said through clenched teeth.

"You're not a very good liar." He chuckled. "Will you let me have a look?" She hesitated for a moment then nodded. She expected him to lean her against the hood of his car but he picked her up and carried her to the passenger side, set her down and opened the door.

"What are you doing?" Her voice was barely above a whisper.

"I can't see in the dark." He waved at the seat and held out his hand to help her in.

She looked at it for a moment, winced as she tried to shift her weight then took his hand and lowered herself to the supple leather seat. Once she was settled he held out his hands, she lifted her right knee and obediently stretched her foot towards him. She had to bite back a sigh as his fingers ran over her skin lightly.

"Does it look okay?" She asked softly.

"I think so but—" He smiled. "I'm not a doctor." She yanked her foot away.

"Thanks for your help. If you'll excuse me," she said softly and tried to stand. He didn't move from where he'd squatted. "Can you—?" He smiled.

"You should stay off of it for a little while."

"You're not a doctor so you'll forgive me if I don't take you're advice." She smirked and gave him a little wave.

"Come on Em, you're already in the car. Let me take you home." She didn't answer, just chewed her lip turning the decision over in her head. "I promise no detours, I'll take you straight there." He flashed that charming smile again.

"Fine." She pulled her legs into the car and buckled the seatbelt while he closed the door and went to the drivers side. She gave him the address then pulled her phone out and texted Bastion.

"Letting a friend know you're in a car with a stranger?" He put the key in and fired up the engine. "That's prudent."

"I don't want to end up like a supporting character in a slasher flick," she muttered.

"Ah yes, the busty babe who gets done in by a twisted ankle." He nodded with a smile. "You certainly look the part." Her cheeks went hot but considering that he'd just seen her assets in their spotlighted debut on stage she couldn't disagree with him.

"So what brought you to Sam's little slice of Babylon? It doesn't seem like your kind of place."

"I like to visit the seedier side of a city when I'm in a new place." He pulled up to a stop light, looked over at her with a smile. "It gives me a glimpse of the real nature of a place." He hit the accelerator. "You don't seem to fit in there. I find that curious." She smiled.

"It fits my schedule and I make better tips than if I worked in a restaurant," she said with a little shrug.

"Your schedule? Do you have another job to work around?"

"I'm a dance teacher during the week." She flexed her ankle with a grimace. "Are you in town for business?"

"Yes and I'm hoping to hook up with an old friend."

"What kind of business?"

"I find people." He took a corner a little faster than she was expecting. She gripped the edges of the seat to keep from being thrown against the window.

"Sounds interesting."

"It can be. This trip has been very interesting so far." His eyes ran over her legs below her skirt. She tugged at the black fabric, trying to stretch it past her knees, it wouldn't reach though. He saw what she was trying to do and chuckled.

"How long will you be here?"

"I have no idea, a few weeks at least." He looked up at the street sign.

"It's the next left," she said softly, relieved that she was almost home and he had indeed kept his promise. The car pulled up to her building and he got out to help her out. She took his hand and climbed out with a soft sigh looking up at the gray stone facade of the building she called home. The lights she had been hoping to see were still dark.