Devil Mine Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She bobbed her head for several minutes, taking him past the back of her mouth into her throat. He pulled her away gently when it seemed like she was trying to push herself too far. She released him with a little sob. He pulled her up and kissed her hard. She grabbed his waist and pulled him towards the bed. He followed without resistance, first sitting and then swinging his legs onto the mattress.

She swung her leg over his hip while he held his shaft in place for her. He let her direct her hips to ease him into place. His hands moved to her hips and pulled her onto him. He groaned as she enveloped him. She leaned down to kiss him, bracing herself on her hands and swivelling her hips.

He pushed his hips up to meet her strokes, letting her take what she needed from him. Later he could savour the way her body melted into his. Later he could take his time and draw out her pleasure. In that moment he wanted to give her anything he could to make the shit show he'd unleashed in her life a little worth it.

Her rhythm faltered and he took over. His hands slid to her ass, holding her in place as he pounded upwards, the way he knew she liked it. She cried out against his lips as her orgasm smashed into her. He slowed his pace as she collapsed onto him. After a few moments she sat up. Her hands smoothed her hair away from her face and she bit her lip as she swivelled her hips. He groaned as she tightened around him. He thrust up sharply, smiling at her little gasp. She reached back and took his hands from her ass to place them on her boobs. His knees bent so he could thrust up harder. She started to ride him.

He didn't fight back as his own orgasm started to rise up. He knew she wouldn't be satisfied till she'd wrung it out of him. Her head tilted back, her long hair brushed his thighs as they moved. He squeezed her breasts in time with her hips, revealing in her little moans of delight.

His hips slammed up. His hands moved back to hers pulling her into him tightly. Her hands gripped his pressing him into her flesh hard.

"Yes!" She whispered. "Balthazar yes!" He gave into her demand, thrusting deep, and pulling hard on her hips. Her moan matched his as they stopped moving. They stayed where they were for a few moments. She took a deep breath then lifted her head up to look at him with a little smile.

"Em—" She shook her head. Her hands rubbed his a few times then she leaned down to kiss him softly while pulling herself off of him. He watched her climb off the bed and walk out of the room.

She came back after a few minutes. He had moved over and slid under the sheets. She settled in next to him. He pulled her close and pressed his lips against her forehead.

"So I'm not complaining but are you going to explain what got into you tonight?" She snuggled closer, smiling as his arm flexed and he hugged her in to his chest.

"I have no idea," she murmured. "First I wanted to run away from you, then I wanted to hug you, and then you started um examining me and..." He chuckled. "It was inappropriate wasn't it?"

"Under the circumstances yes, but you're cute so I'm not going to hold it against you."

"Awww you're so sweet." She reached down and swatted his butt.

"You should get some sleep." He kissed her forehead again. She sighed and snuggled into him.

"Balthazar," she said softly.

He smiled in the darkness. "Yes Em."

"I'm scared."

He hugged her again. "I'll keep you safe."

Or die trying.

*********

The next two days flew by in a blur of last minute preparations and excitement. Before she knew it Thursday was dawning and with it a flurry of activity that kept her from dwelling on the current, uncertain, state of her life.

Balthazar did as she asked and went to the club to have a chat with Sam. Her boss had readily agreed that she really needed a break and he would hold her job for her until she was ready to return.

Balthazar would do the same with Bastion in the morning before they left. Em hated having to lie to him but, as Balthazar had pointed out, it would be safer for him if he was kept in the dark. If Crimson compelled him he wouldn't have any information and would most likely walk away unscathed.

All she had to do was get through the evening and Balthazar would take her away to a close friend's lake house a few states over. The friend held the same sort of beliefs as Balthazar so he could be trusted, he'd assured her.

As they curled up together in her bed on Wednesday night, their bodies sated for the moment, they spoke quietly about what might happen. Though he'd always been a very private person he was able to open up to her a little. He wouldn't talk about his past or how he was turned. The look of sadness on his handsome face kept her from asking. Instead, he told her what he knew of Crimson, trying to convey how dangerous the situation really was without driving her away. It was a delicate balance but he must have been successful since she hadn't bolted in the morning.

Thursday afternoon finally arrived, Em left him at his apartment and set off for the studio with a cautious step. She kept an eye out for Crimson but he didn't appear on her way there, nor was he among any of the people coming and going from the studio.

It was the last she'd see of her little dancers before summer break. Always a bittersweet event for her. While she liked the freedom of just concentrating on her waitressing job she missed the excited little creatures that occupied her world several times a week. This year it held a deeper sense of sadness. If she didn't make it out of whatever she'd been dragged into, she'd never see those sweet little spirits again.

She sighed softly as she entered the building, straightened her shoulders, and forced a smile on her lips. With Bastions help she had all the chairs set out half an hour before everything started. The studio had been transformed into a stage on one end earlier in the day. Bastion checked over the speakers again while she greeted some of the early arrivals. She set aside the anxiety caused by the danger lurking outside the building as the little costumed dancers began filing in. So many little voices filled the air, explaining to parents where to sit and don't forget to take a video for grandma because she said she really wants to see me dance. Em laughed softly. It was the same every year. The energy was infectious.

The show started on time and ran with just a minimal amount of chaos. Bastion was a huge help as a sound guy slash child wrangler. Em watched the numbers with her heart in her throat, swallowing back tears. Pride didn't quite capture how seeing those kids that night made her feel.

As it ended and she stood thanking everyone for coming and their support throughout the year she found herself choked up several times. Hugs with several little people were exchanged and then she was alone in the crowd watching everyone mix together towards the back of the room where the refreshments had been set out.

Bastion came up behind her and put an arm around her shoulder. They'd been through this part several times. He knew how it effected her. She leaned into him taking a deep breath.

"Thanks hun," she murmured.

"No problem teach." His fingers squeezed. "Let's get some punch and mingle." She nodded and let him lead her forward to the table. After taking a paper cup from Bastion she turned to say hello to the nearest parent and let herself get swept into the normalcy of the night.

She noticed him as the crowd dispersed. Dressed in a black button down and well fitted jeans. He was a full head taller than her with thick dark hair that was cut just long enough to be fashionable yet short enough to be easy to deal with. He was handsome, in a former boy next door kind of way. Good looking enough to warrant a second or third glance but not so much that he appeared arrogant.

He had stayed towards the back of the audience during the performances and mingled along the outskirts of the room afterward. She hadn't seen him paying attention to any particular child and figured that maybe he was an estranged father or uncle.

He melted into the crowd as parents gathered up their tired little children, thanked her for her efforts and made their way down the stairs. Em tried not to let the sadness swallow her up as she watched them go off to their summer adventures. She lost sight of the new comer in the confusion at the door, assumed he had left and went back to the studio.

Bastion had already gathered up several rows of chairs and placed them on the cart to put back in the storage room. Em snagged a couple as she walked across the room.

"Another successful year teach." He smiled at her. She laughed.

"I'm just glad there was no major meltdowns like last year." She passed the chairs to him.

"Oh god. I forgot about that."

"How could you? It's not every day you see two little fairies going at each other with their wands." He laughed. She smiled over her shoulder as she went to grab more chairs.

"Yet another reason why I'm never having kids."

"Oh come on. They're so much fun and you'd make such a good dad." She planted a kiss on his cheek and handed him more chairs. He smirked.

"Eh maybe." His shoulders lifted in a shrug.

"Do you mind taking these down the hall for me?" She handed the last of the chairs over. "I'll take care of the rest of this if you want to take off after that." He opened his mouth to protest. "I know you have the opening shift tomorrow."

"Thanks sweetheart." He kissed her cheek. "I'll see you tomorrow night?"

"Of course, I start full time again." She gave him a little wave as he pushed the cart out the door and then went to the table to start cleaning up the refreshments. She ignored the twinge of guilt in the pit of her stomach.

She took the leftover sandwich platter down the hall to the break room slash office and put it in the fridge for the rest of the staff. When she got back the stranger was at the table clearing away empty cups.

"I thought everyone had gone home." He looked up with a smile. She smiled back.

"I was about a block away and I realized I left my phone somewhere." His voice was as deep as she expected.

"Did you find it?" She moved to the table to pick up the unused napkins and cups.

"Yes. It was in washroom." He smiled. "I swear if my head wasn't attached."

"Well you're in good company. I do stuff like that all the time." She picked up the box she'd filled. "Thanks for your help. I'm glad you found your phone."

"Thanks." He watched her walk out the door. He was still there when she got back. "This might be a little forward of me but I thought you might like a drink?"

"There's no alcohol here." She gave him a confused smile. He held up a silver flask. "You brought liquor to your kids recital? Did you think it was going to be that bad?" He chuckled.

"None of them are mine."

"What were you doing here then?" She took the paper cup he held out to her.

"I have shared custody of my daughter and I just bought a house in the neighbourhood. I was seeing what activities were available in the area." He tapped the rim of her cup with his own. "It happened to be recital night so I figured I'd just have a look, talk to a few of the parents."

"And?" Her head tilted slightly.

"The kids love you." She smiled.

"Good because I love working with them." She sipped the amber liquid in her cup and blinked a couple of times as it burned down her throat. "Do you think your daughter will want to sign up?"

"I think so yes."

"Oh good. We'd love a new addition to our troupe of little." She tossed back the rest of the drink, set the cup on the table, knelt down to pull her purse out from under the table and place it on the table. After a minute of rummaging she pulled out a card for him. He took it with a smile. "Classes start again in September. Just send me an email if she decides to try it out." Her eyes closed and she wobbled on unsteady legs. Behind her eyelids the room spun in a crazy circle.

"I'll do that," he said softly. He stepped closer and caught her elbow. She swayed towards him. "Are you alright?"

"Ya, just a bit lightheaded." She shook her head. "Sorry, I can usually handle my liquor a lot better."

"It's not the liquor," he said softly and wrapped his arm around her waist to pull her into his side.

"Hmmmm?" He hitched her up against his hip. "Dish you puth someting in it?" Her head tilted back and to the side. "Why?" She tried to pull away but he held her firmly.

"We have a long drive ahead and things will go much more smoothly this way." He grabbed her purse from the table and drag walked her to the door.

"Where uh?" She stumbled.

"Don't you worry about that." He flipped off the lights and closed the door.

"Who um? You?" She struggled to find the words. He smiled at her.

"My name?" She blinked slowly then her eyes widened as his eyes started to glow. "It's Davros." He dug out her keys, locked the door then reached down to catch her knees with his arm. Darkness closed in around her as he pulled her against his chest and carried her down the stairs. She felt his chest expand as he took a deep breath. "You, lovely Emmeline, are just what I've been looking for."

12