Devil Queen's Nun Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MythMaker
MythMaker
230 Followers

"Why are you doing this, Sister Leila?" Chloe cried.

"Okay, I've had enough of this Leila bullshit." Lilith stood in front of the traumatised nun and snapped her fingers. In a terrific fiery explosion, Lilith regressed into her terrifying true form, though she was still nude. If Chloe had not already wet the bed, she would have pissed herself in fright. "I'm Lilith the mother fucking Devil Queen!" Chloe scrambled to the door and tried with all of her might but it did not even budge, let alone open.

"Somebody! Help!" Chloe shouted out, banging on the door with her hands.

"I've surrounded the room with black magic. The door won't open that easily and no noise can be heard outside." Lilith then grabbed the back collar of Chloe's pyjama top and ripped it off as though it was made of paper. Chloe covered herself fruitlessly as she cowered from the demon. Lilith took Chloe's arms and pulled her up off the floor with one hand. "Hmm, I think one more person in here would be more fun. Don't you agree? I think you know who I'm talking about."

"Y-you stay away from Nicola, you heathen!" Chloe shouted.

"Or else what?" Chloe had nothing and gulped. Lilith smirked and stabbed a sharp nail that squirted some liquid into Chloe's neck as she yelped in pain.

"What was that?" Chloe was afraid that she had some sort of fatal infection now.

"Just a little bit of paralysing venom to stop you getting out when I unlock the door." Chloe's body suddenly went numb all over and could only move her head. Lilith flung her onto the bed like a rag doll as she turned back into 'Leila' temporarily with her PJ's back on. "Won't be a minute."

Lilith found Nicola's dorm and knocked on the door. After a minute of waiting, Nicola opened the door, her hair was unkempt, she was wearing the same pyjamas and did not look too pleased about being woken up in the middle of the night.

"Oh, Leila." Nicola looked even less pleased. "This better be important."

"It's Sister Chloe, there something is wrong with her." Lilith said, putting on an act

"Really? Is it serious?" Nicola suddenly looked worried.

"She can't move her body. Like she's lost all feeling in herself."

"Oh, my!" Nicola gasped.

"You go and stay with her, I'll phone the hospital." Nicola was already running down the corridor to help Chloe. Lilith, of course, was not going to a phone and waited until Nicola was out of sight then followed her back. Nicola arrived to Chloe's room to see her sprawled out on the bed without any clothes on.

"Nicola!" Chloe shouted.

"Chloe! What's happened to you?" Nicola said, heavily breathing from rushing down. "And why are you naked?"

"It's a trap, Nicola!"

"What?" Chloe's warning came too late as Lilith sneaked up from behind and shut the door, magically sealing it again. Nicola turned around to see Lilith once again transform into her devil form. "What the..."

"Surprised, Nicola?"

"I kinda had my suspicions."

"Oh..." Lilith looked disappointed.

"What did you do to Chloe, you monster?" Nicola tried to slap the Devil Queen but Lilith caught her hand just before impact.

"Nothing yet but it's going to be the same thing I do to you."

Lilith summoned chains to wrap around the two nun's limbs and fasten them securely to each bed then undressed Nicola.

"Well, then, who wants to go first?" Lilith asked them. The other two remained silent. Chloe looked away while Nicola glared in anger. Lilith flipped a coin she brought with her from Hell and it landed on the floor with an image of a skull facing upwards. "Heads. Chloe it is!" Lilith knelt on the bed, between Chloe's spread legs and hunched over so her face was near her vagina. Lilith teased her clitoris a little with her thumb, listening to Chloe's whimpers, then opening up her mouth as her long snake-like tongue slid out and flicked onto Chloe's bean before entering into her moist and aroused hole, probing into the deepest depths as Lilith put her lips right on it to directly suck out the sweet sap, looking up with her gold eyes to see Chloe's reactions to it. Lilith then shifted around so that her and Chloe were in the 69 position. Though, of course, Chloe refused to start licking so Lilith lowered her hips further into her head so that Chloe's face was directly in between her red buns, mouth over anus, as she continued to made over-the-top and lewd slurping noises with her tongue. Nicola just watched, thinking to herself.

"Oh, Chloe, why did this have to happen to you?" Lilith had enough carpet munching for now and stood off the bed, next to Chloe and kissed her so she could taste her accumulated nectar.

"Mmm, now isn't that yummy?" Chloe, either being brave or stupid, spat it back out on the floor. "Such a waste...maybe you would prefer something more masculine?" Lilith clicked her fingers and her thick meaty cock from earlier appeared, replacing her vagina. Chloe went bug-eyed at the sight of it. The only penises she had seen where from textbooks back in biology class, she never even knew they could possibly be this big, especially when flaccid.

"I want that inside me." The single thought that went through her head at that instant though she refused to say it out loud.

"Yeah, you like this much more, don't you? I can see it in your eyes." Lilith slapped the soft but heavy dick against Chloe's closed mouth and nose until it got hard then rubbed it up and down, Chloe smelling the musky sweat coming from it as her cute face was smeared with pre-cum, the scent of both, when coming from beings of Hell, proved to be quite intoxicating to humans and had already taken its effect on Chloe as she thought about getting skewered in the place she had so carefully been protecting all this time. Chloe opened her mouth slightly by instinct as Lilith saw an opportunity and quickly got back on top, with her head between her thighs. Lilith aimed her torpedo and thrust her hips forward. Chloe's eyes looked like they were about to pop right from their sockets. Even though she was seeing it, she could not believe that her throat was being raped or that she could even fit it all in. Her eyes rolled back as tears streamed from them, making gurgling noises, gagging and coughing as Lilith fucked her gullet like a well-oiled piston. Lilith pulled out after a while, her shaft all slimy, and jerked off quickly with loud wet slapping noises and fired thick shots of cum that totally painted her face and the inside of her mouth white.

"Jesus Christ! Chloe are you okay?" Nicola yelled out. Chloe did not answer. Her eyes were crossed and her tongue was hanging loose making her look like an insane person.

"Hey, don't use the lord's name in vain." Lilith's cock was still full erect, her libido was out of this world. She dispersed Chloe's chains as it seemed she would not be trying to fight back now. Lilith pulled her legs apart and positioned herself so her glans was just touching her vaginal opening. "Tell me, Sister Chloe, do you want me to fuck you?"

"Yes! Oh, God, yes!" Chloe replied with crazy eyes and an even crazier smile.

"But aren't you a sweet nun who can't lose her virginity?" Lilith teased her slit a little bit more.

"I don't fucking care about that now! I want to be raped!" Chloe's mind was beyond broken, it was smashed to pieces. Nobody would have guessed she was once a sweet, innocent girl.

"Oh, if I must." Lilith moved her hips forward, deeply penetrating into the nun's formerly virgin pussy. Chloe bit her bottom lips as her head jolted so she was facing the ceiling, feeling that massive piece of meat almost hit against her womb. Lilith slowly pulled back, though her flesh was also red, she could see the blood coming from Chloe's broken hymen and grinned at her own lecherous handiwork. She continued bucking into Chloe and each time she did, Chloe would either shout "yes" or moan loudly as Nicola continued to watch in horror. Lilith roughly pinched on her nipples and clit and kissed her with her reptilian tongue wrapping and squeezing on Chloe's own tongue.

"Oh, shit, I'm about to ejaculate again. Where do you want it this time, slut?"

"Inside my nasty little cunt! I want my womb to overflow with your demonic baby batter!"

"If you insist." Lilith continued pumping into her as Chloe wrapped her thin legs around her, just to make sure she would not pull out at the last second. Lilith's penis twitched and throbbed and then came once again just as much as before. Chloe yelled out and orgasmed at the same time, gripping the sheets and arching her back as she felt the warm, creamy goo fill her up to the brim. Lilith slowly pulled out her cum covered cock as Chloe began to leak the stuff, shivering and twitching on the bed, drunk with ecstasy.

"Your turn!" Lilith switched beds, now kneeling in front of Nicola.

"Get away from me, you vile beast!"

"Flattery will get you nowhere." Lilith touched Nicola's crotch to see it was moist. "If you hate me so much, why are you getting turned on watching me shag your friend? You want some too?"

"You're horrible." Nicola said in disgust. Lilith's penis twitched when she heard her say that.

"Mmm, I love dirty talk."

Lilith did not even bother with fellatio for Nicola and went straight to drilling the pussy in more quick thrusts as Nicola whimpered with her eyes closed. It did not feel as tight as Chloe's and when she moved back, Lilith saw that there was not any blood.

"Oh, my...it appears somebody has been a naughty little nun." Nicola just looked away, embarrassed and ashamed at the fact she was not a virgin. "Was he good looking?" Lilith instead took her dick out and turned Nicola around to her other side with her face on the bed and arse up in the air. Lilith playfully hit her dick against her cheeks before spreading them and poked her anal opening with her phallus.

"What are you doing!? Not that hole!" Nicola shouted out but Lilith had already started forcing her way into the tight anus, Nicola clenched her teeth and fists with tears pouring.

"God damn, that's even tighter than Chloe's cunt." With some more stiff thrusts, Lilith managed to get it in all the way. Nicola wept silently but for some reason she loved it, she did not know why. She loved being dominated and fucked raw in the arse by this sexy devil hermaphrodite. Lilith slowly slid back and forth, the only reason she was going to slow is because Nicola's inside was so cramp, her anal walls clinging onto the dick as if it was trying to squeeze out the juices itself.

"Shit, I'm gonna cum already." Lilith remarked, with a few more struggling bucks of the hips, she erupted into a big mess inside the nun's anus. By the time she pulled out, Lilith had already finished and Nicola's arsehole was a gaping, cum-filled mess. Nicola now had the same deranged face Chloe had.

"That's not fair." Chloe said watching Lilith violate her best friend's behind and lying down with her bum wiggling in the air. "I want my shit-hole to be fucked too!"

"Man, you really are turning into a little whore." Lilith said, making her way to her ginger slave.

After what seemed like hours, the Devil Queen was finally satisfied and her penis finally when flaccid once more. The two nuns were lying on the floor, sprawled out, naked and covered and filled with cum with stupid looking smiles across their faces.

"Fuck, you two really stink. I think another shower is in order." Lilith took her long hose of a cock, aimed it towards the two girls and began to urinate, making sure to clean off every last drop of semen on them. The girls barely reacted to it as Lilith shook herself dry. "Time to take my leave. It was fun, girls." As Lilith was about to snap her fingers and transport herself back to Hell, she felt something holding onto her leg. She looked down to see Nicola.

"Mistress, please don't leave us."

"We want to belong to you now. We'll do whatever you say." Chloe also began to crawl towards her.

"We need your dick, mistress."

"Hmm, I guess I do need extra servants."

Nicola Indelli and Chloe McColl mysteriously vanished that night, never to be seen again by mortal eyes.

*****

Thank you for reading and I am sorry for any spelling or grammatical errors.

MythMaker
MythMaker
230 Followers
12