Devil Takes Tessa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Prince lost some of his grace, but still managed to land another blow with his tail. It left a diagonal dent in Gabe's armor. Tessa backed further away. The fighters ignored her.

The Devil spun around to launch another assault, but he stumbled. With a mighty yell, Gabriel pierced the red demon directly through the heart. Black blood bubbled out. Lucifer grabbed the sword and pulled his body off of it, cutting up his hands in the process. The same viscous black stuff began to leak from his mouth.

"I'll see you next time," he wheezed. "You'll never be rid of me." And he fell to his knees. His body melted into a heap, like the wicked witch of the west, oozing into the earth until there was nothing left.

Gabe picked up Tessa and held her close. "It's all over, darling. He won't bother us again in this lifetime."

"Oh, Gabe. Oh baby," cried Tessa. "I didn't mean to be unfaithful."

"Sssh, honey, it's all right. You're only a mortal, and that One used to sit at the feet of God. You could not possibly have been expected to resist him. I'm amazed you held out as long as you did. I'm even quite proud of you for that."

"Then how come Cassandra said I was nothing special?"

He had never seen her features so woeful. "Oh, sweetie. I'm sure she only meant that you were human, neither angel nor devil. But you are special. You are special to me. That was why he attacked you—to try to hurt me."

"Why didn't you stop this any sooner?"

He sighed. "I would have if I could have. But because I love you so much, I chose to live with you as a mortal, and my Divine memories were set aside. In fact I bet when we wake up tomorrow, we won't remember a thing."

And Gabe was right. The next morning, they woke up warm and in love, as much as they had ever been. It was November first, an ordinary Thursday. Gabe stayed home to put up the xmas lights, climbing the ladder like any other man. Tessa threw out all the leftover Halloween candy.

And little grey Cleo curled up for a nap on a soft, white feather she found under the bed.

This story was written for the 2007 Literotica Halloween contest. Please vote! Thanks ~~~ L8.

12