Devil Woman

Story Info
Cuckholding a slave boy
2.3k words
3.78
25.2k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brandon was an older (50s), guy who could stand to lose some weight, and he routinely served a very cruel little mistress in her 20s. She was beautiful as all women that age are, and had a sadistic streak that involved routinely beating him, forcing him to clean and on occasion allowing him to orally satisfy her more sexual needs. She was unpredictable - he could never tell when she was going to use him, for what type of service, or when she would decide he was too tedious to deal with and send him home. She was focused on her career and as a result he wound up doing a lot of her cleaning, errands and home repairs.

She would typically use him for oral once or twice a week and he often wondered if she was fucking someone else, if she didn't want more than he provided or if she just had other slaves and only ever wanted oral. He was so curious and wished his pathetic little dick could be used for her pleasure as well, but he didn't dare ask. He was terrified she would laugh and berate him, or worse, be angry and physically hurt him. The method of her torture usually depended on the mood she was in, and both were bad, so he avoided provoking her. He worried sometimes his dick might be shrinking from lack of use, maybe he was just paranoid but he could swear he had read that somewhere... However, he had given himself to his Mistress fully when he accepted her collar and he no longer had any say so in when his dick would be used, so it wasn't worth worrying about anymore. She owned his sad little cock now - and didn't find it useful enough to care about shrinking.

This particular morning she had instructed him to be at her house at 6am. She woke up painfully early - at first he thought she did this to punish him but soon he realized she was up by 5 every morning and when she felt like actually punishing him, she would make him clean in silence while she went back to sleep. Sometimes he thought it was an act and she was just laying in bed laughing at him to be cruel. She was dressed in her usual panties and T shirt - sans bra. That appeared to be what she preferred to wander the house in during the summer and he was't complaining. As usual she also had her glasses on this morning, she only put her contacts in and makeup on when she was getting ready to go out.

His chore list was ready when he arrived, she held it while he undressed and left his clothes by the door. The silent starring while he did this always unnerved him. She no longer spoke to him when he arrived, he knew she expected him to strip per her house rules, and when she had to verbally repeat herself... it was too awful to even think about. Once he was naked on his knees he looked up to reach for the list and found she had dropped it, and was walking off. As it landed on the floor he saw it was a short one - and probably wouldn't take long.

He cleaned the house and put away things per his instructions - he wasn't sure where she was, he hadn't seen her since he arrived and she hadn't called for him - but it sounded like she was in her room getting dressed. When he was fishing up he heard the squeaky dog toy and knew he had to quickly put the cleaning supplies up and find her. That squeaky purple dog toy was what she used to call him when she wanted things. Apparently they didn't make hand bells anymore - or she was just using that as an excuse so she could further humiliate him by forcing him to come running to the sound of a dog toy... Either way he forgot to care when he found her in her room in lingerie.

He had forgotten how stunning she was when she actually dressed up and wore makeup. She had on a black leather corset and black lace panties that did nothing to hide her spectacular ass. It make her look even more vicious and intimidating than ever. She pointed to the spot at the end of the bed in front of the mirror. She liked to have slaves kneel there when she wanted her body worshipped, he felt his cock jump to life and struggle to get out of it's cage at the implication. She didn't seem to notice. When he was in the spot she dropped her panties and sat in front of him on the bed. He licked his lips in anticipation, struggling to keep his hands behind his back and not fuss with his chastity belt. She leaned back grabbed his head and kicked her legs over his shoulder, pressing his face into her pussy. Again, without speaking, but he was too excited to care. He set to work pleasing her with his tongue.

She tasted great but she could be insatiable when it came to oral orgasms. He had kneeled in that very spot on prior occasions for HOURS with his poor knees on fire while she had orgasm after orgasm. He tried to settle in comfortably so his knees wouldn't hurt too much. He loved how she moaned and gasped. She was not at all self conscious and she never held back when it came to getting as many orgasms as she could possibly fit, into one day. This was the one thing he had over her, he might be a slave, locked in chastity, but he could make her scream with the flick of his tongue. It gave him a false sense of power that he enjoyed. It made him feel VERY manly.

After about 30 minutes she had had a few orgasms and wasn't anywhere near finished, but there was a knock on the door. He was alarmed and excited at the same time. She often mentioned that she had a best friend who knew about the lifestyle, but it was a bit early for a friend to come over. He sighed realizing it was probably just a delivery guy, he had lost count of the ridiculous amount of Amazon boxes he hauled off to the recycling center for her each week. Then again she WAS dressed up - and she never did that for him, he obviously wasn't worth the effort . Sometimes when she was bored though she dressed up just to entertain herself. He was debating offering to answer the door for her when she got up grabbed her panties and said "meet me downstairs". He was slower than her walking because he was on his knees so he tried to move quickly, but even with the delay of putting her outfit back together she still passed him in the hall. He didn't care though, he couldn't help but think of her best friend and get a huge stupid smile on his face as he crawled after her.

When he reached the bottom of the stairs he could feel his hart beating out of his chest, she told him to kneel up and pay attention. "I have a guest coming in now, I expect you to treat him with the upmost respect and serve him as attentively as you would serve me. Do NOT embarrass me slave boy." With that she walked over to open the door. He was in shock - had she just said HIM as in male? Was he supposed to SERVE A MAN? She opened the door and greeted her guest. He was horrified. They had discussed this early on when she had reviewed her limits but she hadn't given him any warning! Then again why would she - she would so much rather laugh at his shock. He was embarrassed that he was playing right into her games, his reaction was just what she wanted. He tried to compose himself and pretend he was fine, but when he looked up, she was looking back at him with that terrifying mischievous grin on her face, and the man was walking in looking right at him.

He felt his face turn bright red. He was naked and kneeling, and not only out off shape but MUCH older than this cocky piece of shit walking in the door smirking at him. Not to mention the jackass was clearly in the loop on what was happening right now.

He watched as she hugged him and acted like some sort of sweet innocent girl. He hated her right now. She was a devil woman. She was chitter chattering about traffic or some nonsense when he saw her grab the man's hand and lead him up the stairs - fingers intertwined like a nice little church girl would do with her boyfriend. She paused for a moment on the stairs and asked him if he would like anything to drink. He nodded too busy staring at her body to really say anything specific, but she didn't call him out on it like she would have a slave - she just looked at Brandon and said "slave boy - bring a couple drinks up to my bedroom - make us that ginger drink I like" and smiled at the boy again.

When he finally made it up to the bedroom with their drinks he found them kissing on the bed. The asshole had his shirt off. She noticed the drinks and pushed him back so she could sit up and face him. Brandon handed her the drinks trying not to stare as the young man stood up - he was in outrageously good shape. Brandon hadn't had abs like that even when he WAS in his twenties. This bastard had to be half his age. She was watching the two men stare at each other and laughed. "He's gorgeous isn't he slave boy? This is what a real man should look like." He refused to reply but she didn't seem to notice or care since the little punk was grinning at her - obviously flattered with all her compliments. She took a big gulp of her drink and said to Brandon "sit over here by the bed and hold your hands out - palms up". He silently - fuming did as requested, and she then sat her drink on his hand. "Be a good side table and hold these" she commanded with a glare. Perhaps she had noticed the lack of reply after all... "Yes ma'am" he said as the piece of shit young guy deposited his glass into Brandon's other hand.

As he watched her corset came off and the brat greedily latched onto her breasts preventing Brandon from even getting a good look. He was insanely jealous. She had instructed him once before to suck her nipples but he had never been allowed to grab at them. That should be him up there. Within a few moments the rest of their clothing found it's way to the floor. She patted the bed and told the lucky little bastard to lie down while she took another sip of her drink - she looked Brandon right in the eyes - a silent warning to behave himself as she handed him her drink again. She then gracefully flipped over and climbed to the lower half of the bed and began giving the jackass a blow job clearly didn't need. She was obviously good at it and was intermittently slooooowly licking from his balls to the tip of his penis, making the kid look like he was going to blow his load already. Brandon angrily prayed he would.

She stopped rather abruptly and climbed over to her bedside table - pulling out a condom and handing it to the guy. Brandon suddenly realized this morning hadn't been a reward for his good behavior, but he had instead been prepping her to fuck this guy! He was furious and nearly dropped the drinks he was holding. His Mistress saw this fumble and angrily said "DO NOT MAKE ME GET UP AND BEAT YOU WHILE I'M TRYING TO ENJOY MYSELF" "IN FACT, YOU SHOULD BE PAYING VERY CLOSE ATTENTION SO YOU CAN LEARN HOW REAL MEN PLEASE WOMEN!"

With that she climbed on top of the grinning asshole and slid down onto his thick, throbbing cock. She let out a little groan of pleasure and didn't even protest when this presumptuous little kid grabbed her hips and started thrusting hard. In fact she started moaning louder and grinding her gorgeous hips back into him. The kid was was now grabbing her ass and half sitting up - she looked back over her shoulder and smiled. "Slave boy - put a pillow under his head so he can see us in the mirror" she barked out between gasps. Brandon angrily set down the drinks and complied - trying to avoid touching the brat. When his majesty was situated Brandon picked up the drinks again and used the opportunity to move closer to the bed so he could see watch her breasts bounce. He was sitting straight up on his knees almost leaning in enjoying her perfect breasts bobbing right in front of his face. Soon though his fascination turned to horror as he realized her whimpers had turned into shrieks of ecstasy unlike any he had ever heard her make, even louder than when he had given her the BEST oral orgasms. It was as though she had known that was the one thing he had - the one thing he thought he had over her, and now she was taking it from him, and enjoying it immensely. She glanced over at him right before her next orgasmic scream as if watching his misery made it all the more pleasurable for her. He sat back on his heels, defeated as the condensation from the glasses dripped between his fingers...