Devilish Games Ch. 02

Story Info
Old friends find out what good sex really is.
1k words
4.24
6.5k
1
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 01/16/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Meshy_Pet
Meshy_Pet
21 Followers

She stood outside the hotel door for a long while, key in hand. She was just about to unlock the door when a case of the nerves hit her. Did she shave? Did her hair look alright? How about the dress she wore underneath the large brown trench coat? Would he be impressed? Would he even be there? Was this all a trick? No. She couldn't think like that.

She took a deep breath and inserted the key. The red light flashed green and the door opened with a gentle push. The hotel room was nice, very vanilla. White washed walls and a large slightly uncomfortable looking king sized bed in the middle. And there he was, standing in the middle of the room, looking right at her. Her eyes widen as the door closes behind her.

"U-Um, h-hello again..." She hardly squeaks out, her hands holding tight to the purse on her shoulder. They had been talking all day but they had avoided talking about that evening, a fact that only seemed to make her more nervous about the unknown.

"Come to me, little girl..." He demands sweetly, a hand outstretched to her. She nods and takes a few steps towards Him, her right hand going to take His. He pulls her back into his chest and wraps his arms around her trembling form. She buries her face in His neck, taking in His musky scent again as she closes her eyes. Wrapped up in His arms, she felt safe, warm and like that, her trembling stopped.

"That's it little girl... Relax into me. Let me take care of you. I can't wait to devour you." He says with a chuckle before leaning down to growl in her ear. She gasps softly and melts into him more, her face flushed. He takes this opportunity to move the purse from her shoulder, down her arm, moving away only to put the purse on the table before once again embracing her. Her hands take a hold of his shirt in tight fists as he moves a hand to stroke her black locks.

"Why don't we get a little more comfortable, hm?" He asks, gesturing to the coat she wore. She blushes heavily but after a minute or two, she nodded and lowered her arms so his hands that were now resting on her shoulders could move down and start to unbutton her long coat. She looks away from him, eyes shut tight. She had decided to wear her new baby blue lingerie over to see him. The halter showed off her large DDD breasts while the see through material barely covered anything else, stopping just below her ass. If she tried to bend over at the waist, someone would be getting an eyeful.

He lets out a chuckle as he pushes the jacket from her shoulders, exposing the girl in her glory. "Well, certainly not what I was expecting, but anything you wear only enhances your beauty... I need you under me." He growled out the last part, a small moan escaping her lips as he does so. "Go to the bed and lie down."

She hesitates for a moment before kicking her boots off and walking bare footed to the bed. She takes a big gulp before looking over her shoulder at him and, giving him her best come hither look, she bends over to start crawling onto the edge of the bed, giving him an eyeful of her already glistening lips and freshly shaven mound. Once reaching the top of the bed, she lowers her shoulders to the bed, leaving her ass up and wiggling it, beckoning the man over to her. Their eyes met. She could see the lust and the restraint he was having to use just to stay calm. Her eyes wander down his body and she let out a little whimper as she notices the large bulge in his pants. This only made her smile as she moves to lay on her back in the middle of the bed, head propped up with pillows.

He lets out a soft growl as He starts to unbutton his shirt hurriedly. She watches him crawl onto the bed, towering over her and he snaked up her body. He started at her toes, taking a big whiff of her clean body, kissing each toe once, occasionally bathing them with a lick or two. He kisses down the soles of her feet then up her ankle, his hand following the same trail on her left side as his mouth left on the left. He kissed up her inner thigh, forcing her legs to spread as he got to her gooey center, her clean scent wafting through the air.

"Mmm, fuck babygirl... May I...?"

This entire time, she had had her face covered with her hands, her body shaking under his touches, fire left wherever he touched. She lets small whimpers and moans leave her lips, muffled slightly by her hands, her breath hitching as he breathed over her button. Her hips raise in response to his question, a small whimper leaving her as she felt his mouth instantly taking over her button. She let out a loud moan with the first suckle, arching her back as she felt his touch. His hands held her trembling legs open as he slowly licked and flicked at her sensitive area, making her hole leak, covering his chin. She pulls at her own hair, his slow pace torture to her.

"F-fuck... oh god..." she manages between whimpers of pleasure. It had been a long time since she felt such heat, such passion. She bucks her hips in time with his sucking, arching hard as she felt a sudden finger enter her hole and crook upwards towards her g-spot. He played with her spot quickly, doing a come hither motion. She whimpers and bucks quicker now, her climax growing faster for her. Almost there, it's building...!

She howls loudly as she releases around His finger, her hole tightening and gripping at it as she came. Her back arched and she shook, gripping the sheets tight. He hummed against her button as he flicked a little less before stopping completely and moving to her hole to lick up the falling juices. She didn't quite squirt but she leaked something heavy. He laps it all up, making slurping noises as he drinks his fill of her. He lifts his head and wipes his chin clean.

"Now babygirl, things get a little fun..."

Meshy_Pet
Meshy_Pet
21 Followers