Devils and Butterflys Ch. 04

Story Info
The two demon brothers.
2k words
4.42
6.1k
2

Part 4 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 05/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thank you for the feedback, i take any comments or cristism on board (: i have had a request to lengthen the paragraphs this has been noted and i will start to make them longer, i have already written up to and submitted chapter 6, which may still be not long enough for some readers :) bear with me i will make the chapters longer from chapter 7. Thanks so much for reading my story i hope you continue to enjoy it.:)

*****

Her face was quickly etching itself into alistair's mind, as he tried to concentrate on a meeting he was now regretting calling. He too owned his own businesses along with his younger brother William. But unlike esme he dabbled in many company's owning most and had shares in others. Why hadn't she called him yet? His home phone was connected to his mobile meaning if he wasn't home and didn't pick up, the call would come through to his mobile, so he was well aware she hadn't called him yet with an answer. He could still smell her.

Even though he hadn't been that close, he had the inhuman ability of being able to smell a girls scent from quite a distance. She was the best thing he had ever smelled. She had the face of an angel and her soul was pure. She hadn't had life easy he straight away picked that up, but she was strong and he was almost proud of her for that.

"Mr Beaford it appears your head isn't with the rest of us today. We shall re- arrange this meeting when your not wasting our time."

Alistar nodded irritated and watched the 3 gentlemen get up and leave. William tutted with sarcasm from the other side of the large glass table.

"Well that was painful. Will you get your head in the game alistair. Fucking hell, they were well pissed."

Alistar glared at his brother but ignored his comments. Suddenly none of it even mattered. He had found her. His mate. The girl he had been waiting for, for 100s of years. She was already becoming his un-doing.

Alistair stood up collecting his paperwork from in front of him. William stood watching him from the doorway with a jaded look in his eyes.

"William if you don't want to be here, don't stay on my account."

William folded his arms and smiled playfully.

"Im just trying to figure you out. I mean you call a meeting, an important one according to you may i add, that we all 'have' to attend, and then you sit there not giving a fuck about any of it. Is there something you need to tell me?"

Alistair kept his poker face and began walking towards william and the doorway.

"We can talk about this at home, you know we don't discuss anything personal at work william."

William's smile didn't leave his face, and they both left the building surrounded by hundreds of people who would never know their secret. They both drove home separately, alistair went straight home but william made his way to one of his favourite bars. As he drove he thought about his brother. He knew the signs, and he knew what was going on. He just wanted to hear it from alistair. It was written all over his face and his edgy behaviour just confirmed williams thoughts. He had found her. His mate. William cringed at the word mate. The thought sickened him. He was thankful he was the younger brother and his destiny wasn't to be tied to a women, who you would love like it or not.

William pulled in to the carpark and parked up. As he walked towards the bar he looked back at his car with admiration. His current model was a Audi R8 GT in white. With his eyes behind him william's senses swiftly began shouting at him and he paused in time before bumping into a petite red head. She smiled at him sweetly showing her cute dimples. William grinned back and grabbed the door for her.

"After you."

Was all he said but she was already eating out of the palm of his hand. He had that effect on women. Of course the fact that he wasn't human and his ability to mess with people's emotions and feelings helped when he needed it too, but in this case he hadn't had to do anything. Being a demon naturally had lots of perks, he and his brother were very attractive which of course landed william all the women he could ever want. But he was picky about who he took home with him, he scanned the girl next to him unnoticeably and the first detail that came to his attention was the fact she was a virgin. He smirked to himself, suddenly his afternoon became interesting, he would have fun with this one.

"I don't see you around much, have you been here before?"

William pulled a barstool out for her, then himself. It was an upper-class bar that william had pondered about buying at one point but chose along with his brother against it.

"I do actually yes, and i can't say i've seen you here either. I would definitely remember a face like yours."

The girls cheeks flushed a deep pink and william had to hold back his wicked laugh. Yes. He was definitely going to enjoy this one.

"Im william by the way, can i please get you a drink?"

"Im amber, oh yes il have a white wine please."

William called to the bartender who knew him well and ordered the drinks. He ordered himself a whisky on the rocks and savoured the taste as the golden liquid ran down his throat. They sat and spoke for the next few hours, william made sure amber's glass remained filled but due to driving only had the one alcoholic drink himself. Technically because he wasn't human he could drink and drink, but wanting to stay under the radar he behaved human, in most things.

"Do you really have to go william? I feel like where have you been all my life, and now your leaving." Amber pouted.

William smiled at her tipsy confidence.

"Oh beautiful i wish i could stay but I'm a very busy man, ma-"

William was interrupted by amber's sudden come to bed eyes and wandering hand. Her hand squeezed his thigh seductively. William couldn't hold back his laugh this time. This innocent little thing was trying to seduce him. Him. Of all people. She really didn't know what she was getting herself into. William couldn't be seduced. He was always the one in control. He took hold of her hand pulling her body against his. He tucked her pretty red hair behind her ear and bent down towards her. He brushed his lips across her neck. She shuddered and layed her head on his shoulder.

"Amber. Would you like to come home with me?" he whispered.

William already knew the answer. He knew she was his for aslong as he wanted. He didn't normally pick women up in the afternoon like this. It wasn't normally his style, but it had been a rough day and he wanted a release. She looked up at him and nodded with a needy look in her eyes. He led her out to his car and opened the door for her. He watched her get in and smirked to himself.

Not long ago she was telling him of how she was waiting for the right man to lose her virginity too, she couldn't have chosen more wrong, she had put far too much trust in a stranger she knew nothing about. The ride back was quite accept for the dull background noise of the radio. William could hear amber's heart racing, he wasn't sure if it was excitement or nerves. Either way it didn't matter he was having her.

He pulled into his driveway and cursed mentally at alistair's snobbish parking.

"Wow. Is this all yours?" Amber asked with amazement.

William turned the engine off and turned to amber nodding before getting out the car, excitement radiating from his jade green eyes. He again opened her door and reached for her hand. Her heart was really pounding now and her palms had become clammy. William would have felt sorry for her if he wasn't getting off on her fear so much. He led her to the house and inside. Again she was impressed with the sheer size of it.

William took her coat as alistair appeared in front of them. Amber jumped back startled, falling into william. William rubbed her arms gently as to calm her.

"Easy baby, its alright. This is my older brother alistair. Alistair this is amber. I met her at a bar."

Amber relaxed and forced a smile at alistair. Alistair blanked her his eyes never leaving william.

"William, may i have a word please."

William glared at him irritated.

"Can't it wait alistair im in the middle of something."

"No, william it can't." He answered coldly.

William let out a vexed sigh and told amber to make herself at home before following alistair into the downstairs study.

"This better be fucking good alistair." William spat.

"Look william you have to get rid of the girl. She can't be here right now."

"What the fuck do you mean she can't be here right now? Give me a good enough reason why she can't alistair."

Alistair paused before answering.

"I've found my mate william. Its a long story but she's coming here to apologise for running out on me in her shop yest-"

"And what the fuck does that have to do with me alistair? She's your mate not mine! Im fucking that girl here and now."

William turned to leave before alistair blocked the doorway.

"William for once in your life don't be selfish. If you would just fuck her out the way i wouldn't give a shit, but we both know that's not all you'll do. Esme will hear or even risk seeing, and then i will have to work my fucking arse off to get her to even look my way again. This is fucking important william you know that. Don't fuck this up for me or make things harder. Im asking you. As your brother."

William held alistair's eye contact before stubbornly looking away.

"So. Her names Esme. When were you even going to tell me any of this alistair. I already practically knew all of this bullshit this morning. And you chose to what? Say nothing, until now. Nice move bro."

William let out a bitter sigh and sat down. For a while it was silent between them.

"I know i should have said something this morning william, for that im sorry. My heads been up my arse since i saw her."

Alistair sat down next to william.

"I invited her out to dinner. She ran from me yesterday in her shop. She owns a little boutique and i guess i was too intense for her and she left. I wrote my number in an email and invited her to dinner. She called me tonight whilst you were out and asked to apologise in person. Then you roll up with a girl so i didn't get chance until now william im sorry."

Alistair and william were close as brothers and told each other everything. It was for this reason william felt sore over alistair's latest bombshell. He knew it was coming, he had already picked up the signs. But what he hadn't expected was to have to sacrifice something himself because of it, and have alistair tell him last minute. He stood up after a few more minutes of silence.

"Alright alistair you win, i wont be stubborn over loosing that redhead today, BUT, you owe me."

He smiled a small smile and left alistair alone with his thoughts of what tonight would bring.